This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I just hope the frustration of this experience doesn't cause some of you to turn to scumbag scalpers.

I second this. Don't give in to the same people that bought up the figure, thus preventing you from purchasing it.
Yeah, that would just validate their methods. I already see some of the figures on eBay going for double the price. Hopefully no one will be dumb/desperate enough to buy them.

Besides, I think this figure, much like Nemesis Prime, is way overhyped.

Nah, everyone just wants the exclusive Prime Masters. >:oP So troll the scalpers and release them individually, Hasbro.
That would be just prime.

And I understand collecting the Prime Masters, but to me that lost its appeal since they don't have the pretender shells.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Crosscheck wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Crosscheck wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I wonder how much the amazon jp route would work for me here in good ole blighty...

They seem to have a flat rate of shipping. It was ¥1200 to ship to me in the US. Total came out to ¥8380($75) total for me. That is the least expensive I have seen it anywhere. Sure, it will take a lot longer to come here than most everywhere else, but it is going to be $10 cheaper than HTS and $20 cheaper than BigBadToyStore for me.

And...as I am typing this, it declined my credit card. :BANG_HEAD:

Using that estimate, it would be about £59.28, without tax I should have as that goes over the custom's limit, so I think I'll be charged VAT on top of that...maybe a bit more. Actually, assuming that the shipping is a flat fee to the UK, I'll be looking at just under £72...

Yeah, Europe is a little weird. But I have had items hang out in Customs for the US for weeks on end, so it is hard to say how this will work for me in the US. The fact that it is coming by a major international shipper means it should go right through customs.

As for your case, it sounds like the price is going to get out of control really fast.

It could, which is why I've always been careful ordering from outside the UK, but from what Will put, I could get lucky.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Skritz » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Yeah, believe me, I get why those who are cold on this figure call it overhyped. I'd even agree, really. Quite a few people want it for the sake of completion and the Prime Masters. That said I will say that, in my case, it really is because it is a pretty damn cool homage deco on a figure I already wanted anyway which, in some aspects, makes it even better...or, if not better, at least certainly unique.

Okay that and maybe I also want it because it's a redeco I called back when we first saw the grey prototypes of POTP Optimal Optimus and wondered if he'd have a grey or orange cockpit and how the hell the color scheme would work (until we figure out they didn't, but still). One thing that is distinctly recalled is that I considered maybe he'd be an Optimal Optimus in Primal's regular colors.
I was right! BOOYAAAH! :michaelbay:
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby wolverinetodd » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Crosscheck wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
durroth wrote:****. I really wanted that throne

There's still the takara version out in January

Still ridiculous. They should have had a set time that this one was coming out. Not everyone can sit and refresh a website every two minutes.

I chatted with a representative early this morning to see if I could get an actual time Throne of the Primes was going live, but I got the generic answer of "There is no set time for new releases or exclusives. They can go live at any time of the day during operation hours." Blah, blah, blah. She knew exactly what time these things were going live, but likely no one at the site was allowed to divulge that information.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby wolverinetodd » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Emerje wrote:For me it was only in stock at noon, I kept refreshing and it wouldn't actually give me the buy button until 12:10pm. Site kept going down so I finally got my order to complete at 12:25.

Will, I expect this to sell out very quickly. You're forgetting that it comes with four exclusive Prime Masters essential to anyone wanting to complete the set. Plus Primitive Prime sold out in 20 minutes last year and the big IDW comic crossover set sold out in 10 minutes. Size has nothing to do with it, popular items will sell out no matter how big or expensive it is.

Emerje

That's the same time it went live for me as well. Then once I selected Throne of the Primes, going from screen to screen took forever. The site was severely lagging because of the traffic. My screen actually crashed when I tried to enter the FANFAVES18 code for $10.00 off. When I got the screen back up, I just went ahead and clicked for payment just so my order would go through. Screw the $10.00 off as long as I got my order through.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
wolverinetodd wrote:
Emerje wrote:For me it was only in stock at noon, I kept refreshing and it wouldn't actually give me the buy button until 12:10pm. Site kept going down so I finally got my order to complete at 12:25.

Will, I expect this to sell out very quickly. You're forgetting that it comes with four exclusive Prime Masters essential to anyone wanting to complete the set. Plus Primitive Prime sold out in 20 minutes last year and the big IDW comic crossover set sold out in 10 minutes. Size has nothing to do with it, popular items will sell out no matter how big or expensive it is.

Emerje

That's the same time it went live for me as well. Then once I selected Throne of the Primes, going from screen to screen took forever. The site was severely lagging because of the traffic. My screen actually crashed when I tried to enter the FANFAVES18 code for $10.00 off. When I got the screen back up, I just went ahead and clicked for payment just so my order would go through. Screw the $10.00 off as long as I got my order through.

Wouldn't have worked anyway. No coupon or deal works with SDCC exclusives, even the free shipping deals
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby BombshellDaBug » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Damn. I missed out on Primal. But at least there's a Takara version out in January. And the card sets will be hitting retail soon anyways.

But hey, at least I got to order SS Lockdown!
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby KVO Prime » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:42 pm

HAS ANYONE ELSE not gotten their confirmation email yet from Hasbrotoyshop.com but has gotten an email receipt from Paypal for their Throne of the Primes purchase?

KVO PRIME
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby kurthy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
KVO Prime wrote:HAS ANYONE ELSE not gotten their confirmation email yet from Hasbrotoyshop.com but has gotten an email receipt from Paypal for their Throne of the Primes purchase?

KVO PRIME

I'm in the same boat.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Your Options if you Missed out on Throne of the Primes on HTS

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
In the great SDCC exclusives traditions of old, trying to get the exclusives today on Hasbro Toy Shop was as pleasant as a prostate exam from a fat fingered doctor. Some got the fabeled Throne of the Primes exclusive, some did not and some got order numbers with no confirmation e-mail and a series of charges and reversals to their credit cards (yay!).

However, unlike SDCC exclusives of previous years, the Throne of the Primes set is not an actual exclusive across the globe. Takara is releasing the exact same toy as a mass retail toy, not exclusive to any retailer. That means, it can be also be ordered like any other Takara toy. It can be imported from Japan directly like from HLJ or it can be ordered from an importer like BBTS. All the links to these site sponsors are below. The price difference ends up minimal to the HTS full cost too since now that it has been ordered we know that the full cost of this toy on HTS is around 85$ ($5 tax and around $10 to ship). To give an example, the full cost on BBTS including shipping to a US address would be $94, so it is less than a $10 difference.

If you want an even cheaper price (and don't mind ordering overseas) there is also Amazon Japan, which is the primary Japanese retailer for mass retail Transformers toys these days. At Amazon Japan, Throne of the Primes shipped to the US (and most other countries) comes out to $75,73 USD shipped, which is almost $10 cheaper than what people paid today getting it from HTS. Also, Amazon handles customs duties on their end so for countries like Canada, the total would be closer to $78,97 USD shipped. This of course may change depending on fluctuating exchange rates since Amazon japan will only charge you in January 2019.

Of course, with these importers or Japanese sellers, you will only get your item in early 2019. For those that want it right now, there may still be a chance without resorting to e-bay. HTS currently has a notice saying "come back tomorrow" overlaying an image of the Throne of the Primes set. So, if you are impatient, there could be that option.

Here are the links to all the site sponsors for this set, let us know which of these options suits you best, we hope this helped!

BigBadToyStore: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/77969

TFSource: https://tfsource.com/power-of-prime/tra ... he-primes/

The Chosen Prime: https://www.thechosenprime.com/TakaraPP43

HLJ: https://hlj.com/product/tkt79951?utm_so ... ews%20post

Robot Kingdom: http://www.robotkingdom.com/e19140000.html

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I think I've decided to pass on this set. As good as it looks I find it difficult to justify paying 50$ for a leader figure let alone the 70+ I'd have to drop on this one.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 pm

And don't forget in Canada we have FanExpo Toronto in a few weeks. $99.99 CAD for the Throne, if current US vs. Canada prices hold true.

On a side note, it took 10 hours for me to get a confirmation email...go figure!
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
kurthy wrote:
KVO Prime wrote:HAS ANYONE ELSE not gotten their confirmation email yet from Hasbrotoyshop.com but has gotten an email receipt from Paypal for their Throne of the Primes purchase?

KVO PRIME

I'm in the same boat.

I got both within minutes of each other
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby starrhero » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 pm

KVO PRIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

No, but seriously, I said the exact same thing you asked, and the simple answer is you aren't getting it buddy, sorry.

Anyone who doesn't receive their confirmation email within 20 minutes is most likely not going to receive it. My recommendation is to check to see if your payment went through and call your bank to try and undo the transaction if done so. Then, contact :HASBRO: support and tell them about the situation. If you're still longing to try & get this figure, your best bet is the :TAKARATOMY: version or hope & pray that you can get him when he restocks tomorrow.

Those tips were given to me by the others on this board, so while I won't be getting the figure either, it's nice to know that there are others here to help inform at all times. Rather comforting, to be honest. ;)^

But the Kremzeeks will prevail. :KREMZEEK:
starrhero
Minibot
Watch starrhero on YouTube

Postby KVO Prime » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:14 pm

:BANG_HEAD: Guess I'll have to get it some other way. I tried calling hts earlier and emailed them about it with my order number. Maybe they'll be able to get it situated and honor the transaction. If not I'll have to go some other route. F**kn hts. :BANG_HEAD:
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby starrhero » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:20 pm

KVO Prime wrote::BANG_HEAD: Guess I'll have to get it some other way. I tried calling hts earlier and emailed them about it with my order number. Maybe they'll be able to get it situated and honor the transaction. If not I'll have to go some other route. F**kn hts. :BANG_HEAD:

Yeah, I, as well as many others here suffer the same fate as you. Sorry I had to break it to you. That's why I tried to make it humorous with :KREMZEEK: but I knew there was no way. I was angry, as were many others. You could try & get him tomorrow if he goes back up, as the HTS is advertising the Throne coming back tomorrow.

And who knows? If they have more, maybe they will be able to honor our payments. Lets hope.

Ḇ̶̊̇̚y̵̖͈̘͋ ṯ̸͇͌̐̔͜h̸̥͝ë̶̼̞̻̏͐ w̴̲̽ä̷͈̬́̒͝y̶̱̰̍͋,̶̱̲̆ ţ̶͖̄̋͑ͅḧ̸͖̟́̓̑͜é̷͔s̷̢͙͂e̴͇̘͛̆͘ K̶̨̳̥͗̄r̷͚̄͘e̵͕͍̣̒m̸͉̄z̷̨̮̭͒̔͒ę̶̢̈́̈́e̴͖͉͕̽̂̊k̷͈̮̈́͌͜͠s̴̳̊̾ a̴̰̚r̵̟̟̫̃̈́e̷͔̾̒ͅ s̷̳̻̱̈̇͂ĉ̴̫̬͔r̸̭͖̅e̷̿͑ͅẃ̵̙̙͒͠ḯ̷̙̻̪̀ñ̶̢͇̬̆g̶̛̝̀͘ w̷͈̝͗̒͜i̶͉̘̩̓t̴̨͓̽̉̀h̵̬̬̺́̈́ m̷̠̫̱̓͠y̴͇̒̕ t̶̟́e̴̲͊x̶̮̑͂t̷̘͇̍̾͝,̷͔͑͜ ẗ̶̩̞́ę̵͉̆̇ͅļ̶̈l̶͖̲͖̾͆͘ t̸̨͙͊̈́ͅh̵̡̖̺̋e̶̮̝͂m̴̠̒̈́ t̵̢̯̲̃̌̃o̷̗̲͉͒̌͆ ṩ̵̢̱̋ṯ̵̽͊o̶̻͕̘͋p̵̮͙̀ p̷̻̪͕͝l̷̙̀̽̀é̵̤̿a̴͚͆̅̀s̵̖̱͠ȅ̵̝̍.̴͈͐ :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
starrhero
Minibot

Postby wolverinetodd » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:37 am

You misspelled "fabled." It's not spelled "fabeled," like "labeled." It's spelled like "tabled."
wolverinetodd
Vehicon

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:02 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
So after mildly fuming all day from being one of the first to order primal, I finally got a confirmation email almost 12 hours later! So, I'd say, if you haven't gotten one by now, to try and get in on the restock today, and definitely don't cancel any TT pre-orders til he's at your house if you do get one through HTS
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:22 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hellscream9999 wrote:and definitely don't cancel any TT pre-orders til he's at your house if you do get one through HTS

Yeah, even though it's showing up on my HTS account and a pending PayPal charge I'm not canceling my TFSource order until it's in my house.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 am

It would make sense, if Hasbro is going to restock today, that they would fill some of the orders placed yesterday in that grey area between when they physically ran out of stock, and the website realized they ran out of stock.

Could be why confirmation emails are coming 10 to 12 hours after orders were placed...
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 am

I'm guessing/hoping I may be one of the lucky ones. I ordered in time, one of the earliest as I was able to add it to my cart from my wish list before the add to cart button was available.

But I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet. I just called the credit card company, and the charge went through without any charge refunds, so I think I'm in the clear.

I also remember something very similar last year with skater Prime, the email confirmation took forever.

So, if you have an order and your payment went through, but no email confirmation yet, it may not be all doom and gloom, just keep watching and have one of the Takara ones on pre-order as your backup plan.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby starrhero » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:46 am

Oh lord, hope me contacting Hasbro customer service didn't ruin my chances of getting the email today. Probably didn't, but still.

Eh, it most likely didn't what am I saying?
starrhero
Minibot

Postby Patrickab7 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:48 am

Checked five Walmarts in the greater St. Louis area and no go on Novastar. Mind you, I didn't start seeing Wave 2 stuff consistently until fairly recently... -_- Out of Wave 3, I've only seen Inferno in stores.
Patrickab7
Micromaster
Watch Patrickab7 on YouTube

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:11 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I know there are a few folks like myself that paid with paypal and are stuck in limbo wondering if their order went through or not. Here's what i just did....

I went to paypal, and under Activity pending, was my transaction from HTS. When you click on it you can get all the details. Within that field should be something called "purchase details" which has "Hasbro Toy Shop" followed by a 7 digit order number.

Then go to HTS. at the bottom there is a track order link. On the far right (if you purchased as a guest like I did), just put in that 7 digit order number and your zip code. This did confirm for me that the order went through.

Now while this is better than nothing, I do know that perhaps my order could be cancelled, perhaps they fulfilled more orders than they have stock for. As others have said, I'm not cancelling my BBTS PP-43 pre-order until this arrives at my house, but it's still, it's better than nothing.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby starrhero » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:16 am

While not getting primal sucks, I did find the wave 2 voyager at my local target, thank god for that. I got Elita 1 & will go back tomorrow or Thursday for Hun-Gur as I should get paid tomorrow. I'd get Hun-Gur first, but I only have Rippersnapper & I'm not in any rush to complete Abominus.
starrhero
Minibot

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON