Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Autobot N » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:One of these days, we'll be able to give the scalpers the thrashing they deserve...
Man, I hate those guys. I remember a time about a year ago when me, my cousins, and my uncle were in a mall looking for a Funko Pop of an Overwatch character (I had introduced one of my cousins to the game recently, and she wanted to buy a Funko of her favorite character, D.Va). We walked into a used video games/comics store and asked if they had any. The guy said no, but he would have charged us $100 dollars if he did have one. We then proceeded to walk into the store directly across from us and found 3 of them for $25 apiece.

Screw scalpers.
Image
Check out my collection thread!
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2855
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: West Virginia
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
found Wreck-Gar :DANCE: . Unfortunately there's a little something goofy with the sightings section on this one, you can only report where it was - no quantity or comments. There were 4, i bought one and left 3. Glad that scalper who came before me didn't *win* ;)
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5028
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:found Wreck-Gar :DANCE: . Unfortunately there's a little something goofy with the sightings section on this one, you can only report where it was - no quantity or comments. There were 4, i bought one and left 3. Glad that scalper who came before me didn't *win* ;)

report that in the problem reporting thread like that its sure the right people see it. Glad you found your figure ;)^
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28011
News Credits: 3137
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Thanks I'll definitely forward that information. Now all I need is to to await the arrival of my Golden Lagoon SS BBTS Pre-order, and *hopefully* a good deal on Predaking, and my PotP want list will be complete.

Also I noticed BBTS finally has Optimal Optimus in stock, so I imagine it should be hitting HTS, and general retail soon. How funny/sad is it, that the fan vote character is the absolute dead last to be released in the United States for PotP, even :TAKARATOMY: released it before the US market :lol: .
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5028
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Omegatron. » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:41 pm

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I just got Optimal Optimus, is anyone else having trouble with the grey and orange pegs that connect Optimus Primal to the back of the armour in vehicle and gorilla backpack modes? The orange peg on the armour just doesn't seem to fit in the slot.
User avatar
Omegatron.
Minibot
Posts: 117
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:19 pm
Location: England
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
o.supreme wrote:Thanks I'll definitely forward that information. Now all I need is to to await the arrival of my Golden Lagoon SS BBTS Pre-order, and *hopefully* a good deal on Predaking, and my PotP want list will be complete.

Also I noticed BBTS finally has Optimal Optimus in stock, so I imagine it should be hitting HTS, and general retail soon. How funny/sad is it, that the fan vote character is the absolute dead last to be released in the United States for PotP, even :TAKARATOMY: released it before the US market :lol: .

Here's Me Praying OPOP comes soon!! He and Wreck Gar are it for the Prime Wars trilogy for me!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20775
News Credits: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Thanks I'll definitely forward that information. Now all I need is to to await the arrival of my Golden Lagoon SS BBTS Pre-order, and *hopefully* a good deal on Predaking, and my PotP want list will be complete.

Also I noticed BBTS finally has Optimal Optimus in stock, so I imagine it should be hitting HTS, and general retail soon. How funny/sad is it, that the fan vote character is the absolute dead last to be released in the United States for PotP, even :TAKARATOMY: released it before the US market :lol: .

Here's Me Praying OPOP comes soon!! He and Wreck Gar are it for the Prime Wars trilogy for me!

Same, I'll join in that prayer. I haven't had time to check my local Walgreens since Wreck-Gar's appeared in the US, but him and the boss monkey are all I need as well.

Especially the boss monkey.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 890
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Omegatron. wrote:I just got Optimal Optimus, is anyone else having trouble with the grey and orange pegs that connect Optimus Primal to the back of the armour in vehicle and gorilla backpack modes? The orange peg on the armour just doesn't seem to fit in the slot.


The way he's engineered means you need to fiddle with and bend these parts in ways you're not normally expected to with a figure. As weird as this may sound, he sometimes requires a bit more extreme push, pull and tug than you'd expect.
User avatar
Skritz
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Omegatron. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:00 am

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Skritz wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:I just got Optimal Optimus, is anyone else having trouble with the grey and orange pegs that connect Optimus Primal to the back of the armour in vehicle and gorilla backpack modes? The orange peg on the armour just doesn't seem to fit in the slot.


The way he's engineered means you need to fiddle with and bend these parts in ways you're not normally expected to with a figure. As weird as this may sound, he sometimes requires a bit more extreme push, pull and tug than you'd expect.


I'm squeezing as hard as I can and it won't stay in. Emgo made it look easy.
User avatar
Omegatron.
Minibot
Posts: 117
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:19 pm
Location: England
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Transformers Power of the Primes Optimal Optimus now in stock at Hasbro Toy Shop and at Amazon.com

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:05 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
For those still looking for Optimal Optimus to complete their PotP collections rejoice! The final leader Class release for the Power of the Primes line is now in stock at Hasbro Toy shop.

Optimal Optimus is also available to order at Amazon, but as of writing is out of stock on the Website. He is available for free delivery for all Prime members.

For those who haven't been able to find him at retail, these are your best shots at getting him.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Is he the last piece of your Power of the Primes collection? Is this the news you've been waiting for? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12399
News Credits: 1043
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:13 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This guy is one of the only figures in POTP that I haven't found yet in stores. I found Inferno, Fire(Red Moonracer), MoonRacer, and a whole ton of others. Only ones I haven't found yet are Rodimus Unicronus and Optimal Optimus. Keep hunting!
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 965
News Credits: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:39 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
o.supreme wrote:Also I noticed BBTS finally has Optimal Optimus in stock, so I imagine it should be hitting HTS, and general retail soon. How funny/sad is it, that the fan vote character is the absolute dead last to be released in the United States for PotP, even :TAKARATOMY: released it before the US market :lol: .


wow...just one day nailed it ;)

Also this is pretty unprecedented but... 34 of the 40 standard release PotP items are currently available and in stock at HTS. There are placeholders for 2 others (Wave 2 Deluxes -Snarl and Sludge) that come in and out of stock periodically.

Only Legends Slash and Deluxe Swoop (both from wave one), and PM Megatronus (from wave 3) appear to be no longer available, and wave 4 Deluxe Novastar has yet to make an appearance on HTS. -whether she will or not, remains to be seen.

Personally I've seen them all at retail except for Optimal Optimus (which will probably be coming very soon), and Predaking, which, to my knowledge will not be distributed at B&M retail in the U.S.

So I guess with the exception of the wave 2 hiccup, which Hasbro actually made good on and manufactured more of to meet demand, it seems their 12 month distribution method has worked more or less. It wasn't perfect, but definitely better than the past few lines in which *tail enders* were nearly impossible to find.

Additionally, I'm sure there were plans for Predaking to be available at TRU for US retail distribution, however, the closure of all US stores changed that. I know that to ask Walmart or Target to carry a 160 dollar Transformer is pretty risky, and probably wont happen, but I'm hoping that between now and next year Hasbro can work a deal with some national retail chain to get their big item into stores, unless of course, they decide just making it available online is sufficient moving forward.
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5028
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Randomhero » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:00 am

Nathaniel Prime wrote:This guy is one of the only figures in POTP that I haven't found yet in stores. I found Inferno, Fire(Red Moonracer), MoonRacer, and a whole ton of others. Only ones I haven't found yet are Rodimus Unicronus and Optimal Optimus. Keep hunting!



I finally found Rodimus unicronus 6 months after sightings started and now I see him at every target. Primal I gave up and picked him up at tfsource. He arrived Monday and sadly all I can say is “eh”. I also own the sdcc version and I appreciate him so much more. I never owned the original Optimal Optimus. I was a predacon and my buddy was a maximal so we’d battle as kids.

I think he’s leaps and bounds better than the original but SDCC one is just so much better looking for me.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2671
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:11 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Randomhero wrote: He arrived Monday and sadly all I can say is “eh”.


Thats the general concensus. I think its because out of the 3 leaders, he is the one with the least novelty/surprises.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28011
News Credits: 3137
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Cheetron » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:17 am

Already out of stock on HTS. Figures... The only figure I've been hunting for as long as I can remember
Cheetron
Targetmaster
Posts: 638
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:10 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Randomhero » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:40 am

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote: He arrived Monday and sadly all I can say is “eh”.


Thats the general concensus. I think its because out of the 3 leaders, he is the one with the least novelty/surprises.



Not even that. I think he pulls off all modes it’s that SDCC one is gorgeous. I caved and got him at a fair price honestly if I had to rate him compared to the other ones it’d be

1: Optimal Optimus
2: Rodimus Prime
4: Optimus Prime

I think they’re all great but OP is my least. I’m so burned out of Optimus Primes.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2671
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby bodrock » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I love the SDCC Optimal, but have the most fun with the scepter!
IMG_5969.JPG
Overlord (Does Not) Have Mercy
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/PERSONA5ROYAL/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Posts: 3343
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:This guy is one of the only figures in POTP that I haven't found yet in stores. I found Inferno, Fire(Red Moonracer), MoonRacer, and a whole ton of others. Only ones I haven't found yet are Rodimus Unicronus and Optimal Optimus. Keep hunting!



I finally found Rodimus unicronus 6 months after sightings started and now I see him at every target. Primal I gave up and picked him up at tfsource. He arrived Monday and sadly all I can say is “eh”. I also own the sdcc version and I appreciate him so much more. I never owned the original Optimal Optimus. I was a predacon and my buddy was a maximal so we’d battle as kids.

I think he’s leaps and bounds better than the original but SDCC one is just so much better looking for me.


Curiously, I found Rodimus Unicronus early on at Toys R Us. Odd since I never get anything until most other areas have long had them.
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Autobot N » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
RiddlerJ wrote:Curiously, I found Rodimus Unicronus early on at Toys R Us. Odd since I never get anything until most other areas have long had them.
I also found one at Toys R Us really early on. Didn't see another one until Target got them in a few weeks ago.
Image
Check out my collection thread!
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2855
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: West Virginia
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Randomhero » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Autobot N wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Curiously, I found Rodimus Unicronus early on at Toys R Us. Odd since I never get anything until most other areas have long had them.
I also found one at Toys R Us really early on. Didn't see another one until Target got them in a few weeks ago.



I totally forgot I did see one at toysrus but didn’t bother thinking “I’ll find one later” didn’t realize later was half a year later. Still haven’t bother with nemesis prime.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2671
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Randomhero wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Curiously, I found Rodimus Unicronus early on at Toys R Us. Odd since I never get anything until most other areas have long had them.
I also found one at Toys R Us really early on. Didn't see another one until Target got them in a few weeks ago.



I totally forgot I did see one at toysrus but didn’t bother thinking “I’ll find one later” didn’t realize later was half a year later. Still haven’t bother with nemesis prime.

waiting for black friday or cyber monday
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28011
News Credits: 3137
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 pm

I've realized something funny: in a line where the Leader figures all carry a removable Matrix (meant to interact with the Prime Masters, one of the line's gimmicks)....the only one who has an easily accesible Matrix and the only one where it is visible at all time is that one character who, in his original appearance, never held the Matrix of Leadership.

Funny how that works out, right?
User avatar
Skritz
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny, except unironically."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
I kinda want SDCC Primal, but mostly for the Prime Masters and the Sceptre. Though I will say, Boss Monkey himself actually looks neat in those colours. I wish the throne was a bit less...shonky though, specifically the black vac-form "seat".
The worst Transformers fan ever. Now with added impulse buy problems!
Image
I draw stuff too!
User avatar
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5215
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Black Helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Randomhero wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Curiously, I found Rodimus Unicronus early on at Toys R Us. Odd since I never get anything until most other areas have long had them.
I also found one at Toys R Us really early on. Didn't see another one until Target got them in a few weeks ago.



I totally forgot I did see one at toysrus but didn’t bother thinking “I’ll find one later” didn’t realize later was half a year later. Still haven’t bother with nemesis prime.


I actually found my Rodimus Unicronus at Walmart, right before Walmart stopped carrying the PotP Leader Class figures at all.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3988
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby no-one » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Just got P/CP in today, any ever notice the top of his box?

20181019_163739.jpg
no-one
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Angry Birds Gray Silver Rare Energon Lockdown Pig Telepods Works" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "transformers power of the primes elita-1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Drift Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY