This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Emerje » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Now that more people have Optimal Optimus in hand, how are the joints? Are they better or the same as Throne of the Primes OpOp? TotP version's joints are total garbage and can barely stand without his hips, knees, and ankles all giving out and his elbows can't support the scepter. I can probably fix them with some floor polish and a screwdriver, but I really don't want to have to do it twice.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Emerje wrote:Now that more people have Optimal Optimus in hand, how are the joints? Are they better or the same as Throne of the Primes OpOp? TotP version's joints are total garbage and can barely stand without his hips, knees, and ankles all giving out and his elbows can't support the scepter. I can probably fix them with some floor polish and a screwdriver, but I really don't want to have to do it twice.

Emerje

I don't have the retail version of Optimal Optimus yet, but my Throne of the Primes exclusive version has great joints. They are tight and my figure can stand just fine on his own, even wielding the Scepter of the Primes with no problem. The only issue I have is that the tabs on the shaft of the scepter don't fit into the holes inside the palms of the hands. I'm pretty sure this is a big "your mileage may vary" situation, as others have reported both good and bad joints from their copies over the past several months.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Autobot N » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Wolfman Jake wrote:my Throne of the Primes exclusive version has great joints. They are tight and my figure can stand just fine on his own, even wielding the Scepter of the Primes with no problem.
Same here. In fact, it's even tighter than the regular retail version (at least with mine).
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Skritz » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:43 pm

Anyone has slightly weak feet on their retail Primal? Mine is solid enough to stand in most poses but whenever he's improperly balanced/misaligned there is a good chance he'll lean backward and fall over.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Autobot N wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:my Throne of the Primes exclusive version has great joints. They are tight and my figure can stand just fine on his own, even wielding the Scepter of the Primes with no problem.
Same here. In fact, it's even tighter than the regular retail version (at least with mine).

I only have ToP version, but the joints are all nice on mine as well.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
RiddlerJ wrote:There's Legends Blackarachnia. Though she's probably expensive as all heck now.

I've been watching her, but I've been thinking I may find and use Animated Blackarachnia, as she is a better price and my Beast shelf is a very mixed lot
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Optimal Optimus is optimally fun!! The munky mode has some fun posability in terms of MUNKY RAGE.

Also, he looks great in the Beast Wars shelf

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Skritz » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:13 pm

I assume this Superion is actually Magnaboss?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Skritz wrote:I assume this Superion is actually Magnaboss?

Yes. With some liberties taken considering I don't have Unit-3 or Tigatron. I will get the OG someday
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
I finally got Blackwing today.
And this lead me to discover another attack of Instruction Incompetence Syndrome.
Dreadwind's instructions do not contain his half of the Dreadwing transformation. Yet Blackwing's instructions only contain Blackwing's half. I realize Dreadwind's half is simpler but it still leaves me feeling like I'm missing some steps.

Speaking of Dreadwind, he feels like the retooling done to him for the combination was half-assed. I'm sure people have said this before I did, but still. They modified his wing mounts so that his wings could move to the back... but did nothing to make them really join to Blackwing's own wings.

My solution to the problem with the combination has been to mount both Prime Armor hands to Dreadwind, and have them basically grasp the wings on Blackwing
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Coptur » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:41 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I finally got Blackwing today.
And this lead me to discover another attack of Instruction Incompetence Syndrome.
Dreadwind's instructions do not contain his half of the Dreadwing transformation. Yet Blackwing's instructions only contain Blackwing's half. I realize Dreadwind's half is simpler but it still leaves me feeling like I'm missing some steps.

Speaking of Dreadwind, he feels like the retooling done to him for the combination was half-assed. I'm sure people have said this before I did, but still. They modified his wing mounts so that his wings could move to the back... but did nothing to make them really join to Blackwing's own wings.

My solution to the problem with the combination has been to mount both Prime Armor hands to Dreadwind, and have them basically grasp the wings on Blackwing

it's nice to have the 'option' but the execution leaves you thinking why did they bother :lol:
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Emerje » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:16 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:

Must be nice, mine is currently in a squatting pose because I can't get him to stand with his legs straight. I can't remember the last figure I got with joints this loose, he's practically a rag doll, I'm not exaggerating. If it was just one joint I'd say it was a fluke, but it's both hips, both knees, and both ankles (and both elbows).

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 am

Emerje wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:

Must be nice, mine is currently in a squatting pose because I can't get him to stand with his legs straight. I can't remember the last figure I got with joints this loose, he's practically a rag doll, I'm not exaggerating. If it was just one joint I'd say it was a fluke, but it's both hips, both knees, and both ankles (and both elbows).

Emerje

Man, that sucks. It would be one thing on a regular release where you have a decent chance of exchanging it, but for an exclusive, especially one that was through HTS, major suckage.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:05 pm

One could say that looseness makes him fit in perfectly with used vintage Beast Wars figures :-P

And on that note, you could probably use the very same method used to tighten their joints back up.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Emerje wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:

Emerje

I'm going to guess...Titans Return/Legends Skullcruncher?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Firepower: 2

Postby Emerje » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:25 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
Emerje wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:

Emerje

I'm going to guess...Titans Return/Legends Skullcruncher?

You might be right, it's a lot like that, but with with ankles. If I find time I might make a quick video.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Skritz » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Amusingly, I hate putting my Optimal Optimus in a more straight stance because it's a bit show-inaccurate, due to the cartoon depicting him moving slightly hunched as he swung his big arms and legs around due to the design being a bit top heavy.
Skritz
Gestalt

Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime and Novastar Available on Non-US Amazon Sites

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Thanks to a message from Seibertronian Sabrblade, we have news that Allspark member Nevermore has discovered that the Amazon exclusive Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime and the lone wave 4 deluxe Novastar are both available for purchase on non-US Amazon sites! This news is big for those members of the Transformers fandom that are struggling to find Novastar in the wild and who have not had a reasonably priced Nemesis Prime option to date.

You can find a list below of the various Amazon sites and countries, which include the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France. If you live in one of these countries, go get your Power of the Primes figures, and let us know what you think of those figures in our comments section below!

UK:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CM6H3G7

Germany:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07CM6H3G7

Spain:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07CM6H3G7

France:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07CM6H3G7

Italy:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07CM6H3G7

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Skritz wrote:Amusingly, I hate putting my Optimal Optimus in a more straight stance because it's a bit show-inaccurate, due to the cartoon depicting him moving slightly hunched as he swung his big arms and legs around due to the design being a bit top heavy.

That and he was so honking big compared to the others that it helped keep his face in-frame,

Debating whether to kitbash Dreadwind into a better Dreadwind or just turn him into Skydive (heck, his transformation is more like G1 Skydive's than the baseline CW Skydive's was). and hope they make a better one that's still compatible with Blackwing (and if they don't, somehow kitbash one out of a Cybertron Thundercracker or something... I don't know..).

Combiner Wars Skydive would probably have worked at least somewhat better as a base mold for Dreadwind if the CW Aerialbots had their plane tails end up on their backs like the G1 figures did. Because then his tail would be in the perfect position to link with Blackwing's cockpit section just like the original toys did. Setting that aside, a smaller thing they could have done that would have helped would've been a couple of tabs on Blackwing's shoulder area with matching holes in the soles of Dreadwind's feet.

Photo of my Dreadwing setup:
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime and Novastar Available on Non-US Amazon Sites

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Thanks to a message from Seibertronian Sabrblade, we have news that Allspark member Nevermore has discovered that the Amazon exclusive Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime and the lone wave 4 deluxe Novastar are both available for purchase on non-US Amazon sites! This news is big for those members of the Transformers fandom that are struggling to find Novastar in the wild and who have not had a reasonably priced Nemesis Prime option to date.

You can find a list below of the various Amazon sites and countries, which include the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France. If you live in one of these countries, go get your Power of the Primes figures, and let us know what you think of those figures in our comments section below!

UK:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CM6H3G7

Germany:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07CM6H3G7

Spain:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07CM6H3G7

France:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07CM6H3G7

Italy:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B079RH1D18
Novastar: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07CM6H3G7
One quick update to this. Amazon Australia has joined the party with having Nemesis Prime in stock too! No Novastar, though.

Australia:
Nemesis Prime: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07DHX3LX1
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jazzicus Maximus » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:07 am

Long-time listener, first time caller.

I've been following along with TF toys for a little bit now, mainly watching Emgo and Thew's stuff, and seeing how cool CW and TR was, but not buying much. I got some deluxe TR's for my desk at work. Anyway, my son is up to being able to transform these figures now, and so we are almost done completing most of the Power of the Primes sets he will want. I am trying to fill in some gaps with the more readily available CW stuff that can combine with the POTP guys, and I really appreciate the tips about Wreck-Gar in this thread, I guess Walgreens is good for more than filling prescriptions. :)

Does anyone have any tips on easily-available deluxes to grab? We've got Jazz, Novastar, the Terrorcons, and Dinobots, but he is getting some voyagers for Christmas and I would like to be able to get him as far along as he can so he can battle three or four big combiner guys. :)

Also, is there anything else out there like Amazon Warehouse? They sold me a Novastar for like five bucks off as "used" just because her packaging was bent - otherwise the figure is intact.

Thanks! Lots of great content here!
Jazzicus Maximus
Mini-Con

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:44 am

Jazzicus Maximus wrote:Long-time listener, first time caller.

I've been following along with TF toys for a little bit now, mainly watching Emgo and Thew's stuff, and seeing how cool CW and TR was, but not buying much. I got some deluxe TR's for my desk at work. Anyway, my son is up to being able to transform these figures now, and so we are almost done completing most of the Power of the Primes sets he will want. I am trying to fill in some gaps with the more readily available CW stuff that can combine with the POTP guys, and I really appreciate the tips about Wreck-Gar in this thread, I guess Walgreens is good for more than filling prescriptions. :)

Does anyone have any tips on easily-available deluxes to grab? We've got Jazz, Novastar, the Terrorcons, and Dinobots, but he is getting some voyagers for Christmas and I would like to be able to get him as far along as he can so he can battle three or four big combiner guys. :)

Also, is there anything else out there like Amazon Warehouse? They sold me a Novastar for like five bucks off as "used" just because her packaging was bent - otherwise the figure is intact.

Welcome about the good ship plastic crack. ;)^

Combiner Wars limbs/torsos are getting kinda pricey. How do you feel about KOs? If you're cool with KOs the KO threads are a good place to start to start. 1:1 Superion parts just popped up (gotta watch out for the OS stuff, unless that's what you're into).
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby o.supreme » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:44 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Jazzicus Maximus wrote:Long-time listener, first time caller.

Welcome to the forum :). As for PotP, it depends on where you live. In wave 1 there was also Dreadwind, and his partner Blacking was in waves 2 & 4 (should be pretty easy to get). It sounds like you pretty much got all the others. As for easy-to-obtain deluxes from CW... if you dont mind getting them loose/complete you can probably look over eBay for some good lots. Otherwise, individually some of them can be kind of pricey.

Here's what BBTS has in stock. Their one *sale* item is pretty much now just normal retail price

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?H ... Brand=1971
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Jazzicus Maximus » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:48 am

Thanks! I did not know about BBTS much - mainly been shopping at Walmart, Target, and Amazon. Appreciate the link! I have heard about KOs and will click around over there as well.

I really dig Dreadwind even though his leg tabs are kind of loosey-goosey on ours, and will definitely keep an eye out for Blackpurplewing. :)
Jazzicus Maximus
Mini-Con

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Jazzicus Maximus wrote:Thanks! I did not know about BBTS much - mainly been shopping at Walmart, Target, and Amazon. Appreciate the link! I have heard about KOs and will click around over there as well.

I really dig Dreadwind even though his leg tabs are kind of loosey-goosey on ours, and will definitely keep an eye out for Blackpurplewing. :)
TFSource can sometimes have some good prices and used figures, transformerland has fair pricing, there's all the various Japanese import sites and when you're ready for a walk on the dark side, check AliExpress and Sir Toys.

Happy hunting!
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON