This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Hasbro Universe First Strike Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Hasbro Universe First Strike Thread

Postby ScottyP » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
^ You're both missing my point by a mile. Randomhero missed it by, well, like, didn't even get in the same orbit :lol: All good though, typing on my phone in between meetings so some brevity is in order.

I'll spell it out more carefully this time.

Spike doesn't like Transformers. Not a bit. This is long established. Due to this, it struck me as odd that he's going with the flow so easily, while on Cybertron no less. It seems like one of those things where, for Ironblood's "First Strike" to work, he'd need some help from the team assigned to this Cybertronian mission. Spike is a complete prick who'd totally help with that sort of thing, but he's also the kind of prick that'd want some dramatic subterfuge. Thus, he conspires with another team member. Who do we not see from that team? Hi-Tech, Mainframe, and Chameleon. One of these is a shape shifter. So is Zartan, if you like that better, and it gives a connection to the MASK book.

Anyhow, I think Chameleon is the most telling absence because of Flint's presence. She's been close to him at almost all times since their introduction in Optimus Prime. Odd that she's not there at a critical moment for Flint's Joe squad.

Then there's Scarlett strongly suggesting something's up with "Joe Colton", thinking he may be under someone's control. He dead. This is some crafty shapeshifter work, probably outside the realm of wraith magic this time. Maybe.

Finally, Mercy Gale and Storm Shadow got cooperative pretty quickly, and some of Gale's dialogue suggests she sees through this facade being put up.

Of course, I could be wrong and this is just some dumb stuff and FS 0 wasn't a magician's misdirection like I think it is. If this doesn't go any deeper than what's on the surface, I'm disappointed in the lack of creativity.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Daniel Adkins » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:12 pm

ScottyP wrote:^ You're both missing my point by a mile. Randomhero missed it by, well, like, didn't even get in the same orbit :lol: All good though, typing on my phone in between meetings so some brevity is in order.

I'll spell it out more carefully this time.

Spike doesn't like Transformers. Not a bit. This is long established. Due to this, it struck me as odd that he's going with the flow so easily, while on Cybertron no less. It seems like one of those things where, for Ironblood's "First Strike" to work, he'd need some help from the team assigned to this Cybertronian mission. Spike is a complete prick who'd totally help with that sort of thing, but he's also the kind of prick that'd want some dramatic subterfuge. Thus, he conspires with another team member. Who do we not see from that team? Hi-Tech, Mainframe, and Chameleon. One of these is a shape shifter. So is Zartan, if you like that better, and it gives a connection to the MASK book.

Anyhow, I think Chameleon is the most telling absence because of Flint's presence. She's been close to him at almost all times since their introduction in Optimus Prime. Odd that she's not there at a critical moment for Flint's Joe squad.

Then there's Scarlett strongly suggesting something's up with "Joe Colton", thinking he may be under someone's control. He dead. This is some crafty shapeshifter work, probably outside the realm of wraith magic this time. Maybe.

Finally, Mercy Gale and Storm Shadow got cooperative pretty quickly, and some of Gale's dialogue suggests she sees through this facade being put up.

Of course, I could be wrong and this is just some dumb stuff and FS 0 wasn't a magician's misdirection like I think it is. If this doesn't go any deeper than what's on the surface, I'm disappointed in the lack of creativity.

Sorry, Scotty, but I think you're reaching for something that isn't there. Colton is Baron Ironblood. Now I'm not necessarily a fan of that idea, but there's really nothing to suggest he's being mind controlled. He thinks the Transformers are going to destroy humanity and so he's taking premature action to ensure that doesn't happen. Also, if Chameleon working for Cobra kinda invalidates her arc from back in Cobra. I think Scarlett suggesting something is wrong with Colton is her wishing that her father figure won't do this horrible thing. Also, the flashback with Dr. X takes place after the Action Man mini, where Storm Shadow was already working for Dr. X.

As for my thoughts on this issue, I liked it. Of course, it would have been better if I could've read Revolutionaries #8 first. But I liked that it felt more toned down than Revolution. This honestly feels more like a Transformers/Joe crossover than something that brings the entire universe together. We'll see if that remains true throughout the event or not.

I also loved the backup story. It makes me wonder how long Colton has actually been Ironblood. Assuming that First Strike #0 takes place sometime before Revolution and Colton wasn't active as Ironblood before that, that makes Ironblood a very recent villain and also puts the events of the Action Man mini IMMEDIATELY before Revolution.
Daniel Adkins
Fuzor
News Credits: 16
Watch Daniel Adkins on YouTube

Postby ScottyP » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:23 am

Daniel Adkins wrote:Sorry, Scotty, but I think you're reaching for something that isn't there. Colton is Baron Ironblood.
You're proobably right about that :)

Daniel Adkins wrote:Now I'm not necessarily a fan of that idea
This is why. I share a similar feeling, I'm also not a fan of it. It feels cheap? Is that the word I'm looking for? Something about it rings hollow and I'm grasping at straws wanting it to be more.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Daniel Adkins » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:15 pm

We've got the iTunes preview for First Strike #2! https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/first- ... 3159?mt=11 Gotta love that description of the Red Shadows.
Daniel Adkins
Fuzor

iTunes Preview for IDW First Strike #2 #HasbroFirstStrike

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Via iTunes, we have the short preview for IDW First Strike #2, an IDW event featuring Transformers, GI Joe, MASK, Micronauts, Revolutionaries and more! The images have been enlarged and mirrored below, and we will expect a more substantial preview in the next week or so too - so stay tuned for more!

The crossover of the year continues! Scarlett learns the truth behind Baron Ironbloodês plan to destroy all life on Cybertron, but with her team stranded on Earth, she must turn to an unlikely ally to help her reach the besieged planet. Enter: Soundwave!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby SG Roadbuster » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:05 pm

so Till All Are One got cancelled to make room for this?!
terrible decision IDW. this is why you're losing readers.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby Daniel Adkins » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Not really. TAAO was cancelled because of low sales. First Strike was an event that was going to happen anyways. The two things are not mutually exclusive.
Daniel Adkins
Fuzor

Postby Windsweeper » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:28 am

I'm kind of liking this so far. Those cyber Ninjas remind me of the Cobra Night Creeper Ninjas from the 90s.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Randomhero » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:14 am

SG Roadbuster wrote:so Till All Are One got cancelled to make room for this?!
terrible decision IDW. this is why you're losing readers.

Yes this comic that's been set up for the past 6-9 months totally canceled till all are one. Or you could read scotts statement on why till all are one is gone.

Either way.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Full Preview for IDW First Strike #2 #HasbroFirstStrike

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We had an iTunes sneak peak for IDW's First Strike #2 last week, and now we have a full preview courtesy of CBR. Enjoy!

STORY BY
David Rodriguez and Mairghread Scott

ART BY
Max Dunbar

COLORS BY
Ander Zarate

LETTERS BY
Tom B. Long

COVER BY
Alex Ronald, Davide Fabbri, Freddie E. Williams II, Jay Fosgitt, Leonardo Manco, Max Dunbar, and Rob Duenas

PUBLISHER
IDW Publishing

The crossover of the year continues! Scarlett learns the truth behind Baron Ironbloodês plan to destroy all life on Cybertron, but with her team stranded on Earth, she must turn to an unlikely ally to help her reach the besieged planet. Enter: Soundwave!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 pm

It's not bad. It's not doing it for me either. I think First Strike actually does suffer a little from an overbooking of GI Joe characters. They have most of their team and the villainous presence is primarily Cobra. Meanwhile there are no Micronauts, no Revolutionaries/Action Man/AM Programme, Rom is having coffee and a bagel, and the Combaticons are guarding the other half dozen named Transformers.

I get it, Hasbro wants the resuscitated corpse of GI Joe to somehow gain back some glory. It makes sense. It's just not working for me yet.

... now that I mention Combaticons, a Bruticus v Predaking encounter in this series would make me forgive some of the attempts at Protecting The Brand.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Yeah, unlike Revolution which was rage-inducingly bad, this feels more... 'eh'. It's happening, it's annoying it's happening, but it's not awful and I guess I'll just wait for the actual comics to come back. This is like waiting for a bus and it's taking a while, so you just shrug and get out your phone to play snake or candy crush or that Magikarp game only I like. Revolution was like waiting for a bus that's been delayed several times while your phone's out of power, there's no roof to the bus stop while it's raining heavily, and some douchebag beside you keeps going on about how totally awesome he is and you just want him to stop.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby ScottyP » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 am

That's a great analogy. I can't say this series is bad. Can't say I have strong positive emotions towards it either though.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Review of First Strike Issue #2 - A Hasbro Comic Event -
(or is it 2nd strike now? or Strike 1.1?), it's got a couple of spoils.

“The hardest part of this whole mess is knowing that you’ll be the one to try and stop me.”
“So I see this as my chance to tell you, this isn’t what I wanted,”
wrote the mentor to the student…

-Last time-
Earth was about to be officially ‘welcomed’ to the intergalactic council on Cybertron with Marissa Fairborne being sworn in as the ambassador. Then everything went about the exact opposite of how they all wanted it to. Baron Ironblood and his allies of evil infiltrated the grand event and started to attack the populace of Cybertron. But, what’s the main play here? Surely, even a seemingly infinite group of cyber- wraith red ninja and some rowdy dreadnoks, Iron Grenadiers, and BATS wouldn’t really be threatening for very long, right?

-This time-
“...I hope you take what happens next as a compliment.”

Be a tad leery if you are worried about continuity alignment, released materials, and chronologically happening events. Revolutionaries #8, the final issue, was supposed to be completed before this came out, as was MASK #10, which also hasn’t been released yet. This issue continues to reveal things that might have been uncertain at the end of the Revolutionaries series, or that MASK issue, but none seemingly as big as the ruined revelation issue #1 provided.

Amongst the chaos begun last issue- Baron Ironblood’s force of ninjas and dreadnoks attacking Cybertronians- and the human delegation; the larger plot begins to unfold as the other evil allies involved advance the real threat- poisoning all the inhabitants of Cybertron via the food supply -their energon. A seemingly simple, but effective plan— at least that is their evil hope— using Shazraella (of the evil Micronauts) and her enerchange abilities, and the talisman which was the focus of Revolutionaries, in some as yet, unclear way. Genocide them before they genocide us. If there is anything we find out from Coltan's inner-thoughts its that he's on what he believes is a last possible solution for the Earth's robot problem.

Oh yes, and on the more political side, the Solstar Order gets involved to make things even more difficult, but perhaps not how you might expect. The council delegates all start trying to pin blame, and not do much problem solving. Marissa loosens her sassy ambassador chops on Elita One after taking one too many jabs about being a tiny useless flesh-covered bug. There’s no crying in intergalactic politics Elita! Suck it up! You've been served...*add choice cliche here*

As Srgt. Savage would say, 'Boo-YAH!'

Meanwhile, on the planet Earth, Scarlett, the Joes, MASK, Soundwave, and some of the Earthbound Autobots look to find a way to travel to Cybertron to help out those already there. Victorion twins, Skyburst and Stormclash, show their engineering prowess and build their character as they work to get the group to their goal, not entirely completed by the too-quick-in-coming end of the issue.

-Art-
The art by Max Dunbar (lines and inks) are gorgeous! Lots of detail, well-crafted battles with jumbles of red ninjas, BATS, and Iron Grenadiers seemingly everywhere, and yet he makes it work, and it never seems TOO over the top, or any more messy than one would want to portray this chaotic moment. I love most of his panels, be it humans or robots. I thought the first pages were a bit more polished than the last, but I also think that’s nit-picky, of me. The shadows and line work, the clouds, explosions, movement implied, facial expressions, and weapons fire all come off beautifully. Just when you think you might be having some trouble comparing the depth, weight, and size of all the varied characters, low and behold, here comes a panel that helps to make size relationships clear.

I wonder what I should have for lunch today? Did I turn the lights off before leaving and lock the doors? I've got to remember to pick up my other dry-cleaning after the incursion.

Max couldn’t have accomplished the visual story-telling as well as he has without the colors by Andar Zarate which do very well in making Max’s work come to life. Cybertron is mostly bright, which seemed kind of odd, and Earth was very dark most of the time, being underwater, and at night for most of its action. BUT it all works well together to visually tell the story.

Never forget, Tom B. Long does the art team's letter work and I think it’s almost always a job taken for granted (except when it doesn't work - then you really notice) even though our review team does try to always recognize the entire team’s efforts in the storytelling, as well. I gush on Tom all the time. Ka-thoom, brother, Ka-thoom.

-Writing-
As you can tell, I wanted to focus on the word-smithing a little bit at the beginning of the review. The versatile Mairghread Scott and David A. Rodriguez are crafting a very fun, and action-filled Hasbro crossover here. It’s only the second issue so we don’t know all that the duo have planned for this series, but it’s starting out promising, and doesn’t require the setup that Revolution had to do for the Hasbro-verse. Say what you will about Revolution, it and the individual comics that sprung from it, have already introduced what needed to be done for First Strike, and now we can just get to the evil plots and lots of action! It seems like there’s certainly more coming that not even the ‘poisoning of the well’ is meant to be THE complication and climax of the series. Oh, there’s more coming, but the set up has been really nice.

Talk to the hand! (I couldn't resist)

I’ve enjoyed reading the expounded mid-combat banter between the Joe forces on Earth and hearing the inner dialogue from Baron Ironblood as he continues to justify his actions of siding with the very enemies whose ideals he fought for so long. So far, he hasn’t really had much strife about it. But I wonder if he and his protege might have a bit of moment soon…one that may turn his thinking again.

-Add-On- The Origins of Evil Part Two: A Game of Chess-
There’s a secondary story in this issue, just like in the last, that works to explain how this group of evil doers came to side with one formerly super do-gooder, Joe Coltan. Enter Destro- who should probably hate Joe Colton and dispose of him on the spot. So does he? There’s money to made somehow of course…so probably not (and that little 'Colton's still alive' detail). Read it to find out the nitty-gritty. And by the way, there’s a whole other creative team to recognize for this tale that includes pencils by Netho Diaz, tight inks by Walden Wong, and David Garcia Cruz throws down the deep dark colors, of this short, written by John Barber. These pieces have supported the more action-oriented piece of the main story very well, offering the origin of the group that’s attacking Cybertron, and delving into their motivations. It’s a great companion that might have been fine interspersed among the ‘regular’ story, but I’m sure they thought about that, and might have considered what it might do to interrupt the pacing, and comprehensibility of the overall issue(s).

Show me the MONEY!

-Final Thoughts-
I have really enjoyed the first two issues of this series so far! The art has been superb, the story-telling well-paced, fun, and dramatic, and enough eye candy for Hasbro-universe folks of all kinds to enjoy. I LOVED seeing the VENOM Outlaw, and the Cobra Razorback show up this issue. I just hope that we get to see them in a bigger combat situation later on! Bring on more treats as such.

I'd like a burger, fries, small soda, oh and a chocolate milk shake, please...

The hardest part of suspending my disbelief for enjoying this series so far is that war torn, experienced vets like Optimus Prime, and Ironhide are retreating (literally running!) from a gaggle of cyber-ninja (a naggle?), BATS, Iron Grenadiers, and those crazy, moralless dreadnoks albeit with some high tech weapons. I know there’s a LOT of those baddies (effectively portrayed visually), and the heroes are thinking of the safety of the Earth delegation, and the peaceful Cybertron populace, but really, Ironhide and his ‘badgeless’, or his new security forces, aren’t a match for this? I understand an initial surprise, and possible panic, but really? Ah well, I’m still going to enjoy it, and I won’t let this bother me too much, as I’m pretty sure the diversionary attack will get quelled pretty quickly in the next issue (combiners? pest control?) and the focus will be on the secondary threat. RECOMMENDED READ for TF fans (it is happening on Cybertron; lots of bots involved)!

Optimus wants me to give it 5 of 5, but I'm going with...
:HASBRO: :HASBRO: :HASBRO: :HASBRO: 1/2 out of :HASBRO: :HASBRO: :HASBRO: :HASBRO: :HASBRO:

Plenty of awesome covers to choose from, but I really enjoy COVER D by Rob Duenas. Very bulky, big detailed figures, and the inclusion of fat tankor and Sigma Six looking weapons…love it! Check out these close ups, and the full image in the thumb nail!

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Randomhero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:17 am

This is a good issue and good story! I'm sure plenty have written it off before issue one dropped but this is worth picking up! It's probably not as transformer heavy as some want especially being on Cybertron but it's a nice post TAAO story that concludes certain things. Carcer is up in orbit again, Windblade back to her old self which for me doesn't need more explaining. She recovered and walked out in the final issue and she's fine.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Daniel Adkins » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Kurona wrote:Yeah, unlike Revolution which was rage-inducingly bad, this feels more... 'eh'. It's happening, it's annoying it's happening, but it's not awful and I guess I'll just wait for the actual comics to come back. This is like waiting for a bus and it's taking a while, so you just shrug and get out your phone to play snake or candy crush or that Magikarp game only I like. Revolution was like waiting for a bus that's been delayed several times while your phone's out of power, there's no roof to the bus stop while it's raining heavily, and some douchebag beside you keeps going on about how totally awesome he is and you just want him to stop.

That's a little much. Revolution is no gem, but it's a fun, bombastic show of throwing all the toys in the box and letting them go wild.

Personally, I like that First Strike is doing the opposite. This is very much a smaller story, focusing on the Joes (and MASK) and the Transformers. And really, this story is a lot more of a character driven story for Scarlett, who really is the main character here.
Daniel Adkins
Fuzor

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Randomhero wrote:This is a good issue and good story! I'm sure plenty have written it off before issue one dropped but this is worth picking up! It's probably not as transformer heavy as some want especially being on Cybertron but it's a nice post TAAO story that concludes certain things. Carcer is up in orbit again, Windblade back to her old self which for me doesn't need more explaining. She recovered and walked out in the final issue and she's fine.

Those are great points that I should have included in my review!

I love how Fairborne just put Elita One in her place...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Daniel Adkins wrote:
Kurona wrote:Yeah, unlike Revolution which was rage-inducingly bad, this feels more... 'eh'. It's happening, it's annoying it's happening, but it's not awful and I guess I'll just wait for the actual comics to come back. This is like waiting for a bus and it's taking a while, so you just shrug and get out your phone to play snake or candy crush or that Magikarp game only I like. Revolution was like waiting for a bus that's been delayed several times while your phone's out of power, there's no roof to the bus stop while it's raining heavily, and some douchebag beside you keeps going on about how totally awesome he is and you just want him to stop.

That's a little much. Revolution is no gem, but it's a fun, bombastic show of throwing all the toys in the box and letting them go wild.

Personally, I like that First Strike is doing the opposite. This is very much a smaller story, focusing on the Joes (and MASK) and the Transformers. And really, this story is a lot more of a character driven story for Scarlett, who really is the main character here.

Indeed, I agree... especially in your Scarlett point. I think we're building toward that. This is the next GI JOE VS. Transformers (not done by Scioli). In fact, it reminds me of the previous GI JOE/TF with SERPENTO.R., but now it's cannon and built up to and referenced through the regular comics!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby ScottyP » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm glad folks are enjoying this one. Idk what switch clicked, maybe I'm just grumpy today but this one did little for me. I can't beat it up but I think it's just that its cast is comprised of mostly characters that I don't have a strong connection to. Windblade and Ironhide are great but in these event books they just seem to be present and accounted for but not important.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Three Page iTunes Preview for IDW First Strike #3 #HasbroFirstStrike

Postby ScottyP » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 pm

Via iTunes, we have the first preview for IDW Publishing and Hasbro's latest foray into Total Brand Awareness. This takes the form of the usual first three pages, this time for the upcoming First Strike #3. Soundwave, Skyburst, Stormclash, Scarlett's GI Joe team, and even M.A.S.K. are ready to punch and kick their way through Castle Destro to accomplish their goals and achieve a holistic, synergistic team-up of brand partnership.

It looks like you'll be able to take a deep dive into consumer engagement with the entire issue on September 13th, and we've mirrored the preview pages below for your immediate enjoyment. Let us know what you think in the Energon Pub Forums once you've peeled back the onion on these pages by replying to this news post.

Keep it here at Seibertron.com for all the latest about First Strike and other Hasbro Universe comics from IDW Publishing featuring the Transformers!
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Budder Prime » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:52 pm

"I prefer to think of everyone else as profoundly deaf."
Once again, Soundwave gives an awesome quote.
Budder Prime
Micromaster

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
It's nice to see Stormclash and Skyburst getting a little more characterization. Hopefully we'll see more of it in this issue.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 377
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby ricemazter » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
How can people claim Optimus Prime is tyrannical? How has he affected policy on earth in the slightest aside from providing people with humanitarian aid and fighting other invading aliens? As far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything.
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby steve2275 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
ricemazter wrote:How can people claim Optimus Prime is tyrannical? How has he affected policy on earth in the slightest aside from providing people with humanitarian aid and fighting other invading aliens? As far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything.

got that right
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #2 RI 1:50 IDW Comics DEC221450 2RI 2E (CA) Del Mundo"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZH 1:15 FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247378 2ZH (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics MAY231416 142D Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Gonzo"
TMNT #142 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr G 1:15 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230326 5G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231613 2A (CA) Lattie"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221744 3D Murphy"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:50 IDW Comics JUN229280 1F RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr C IDW Comics FEB231512 1C (CA) Beals"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231601 5A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2023 JUN231495 2D (CA) Gorham"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr G FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230210 1G (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231414 142B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #142 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUN231487 4C (CA) Reilly"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231431 3A (A/CA) Medel"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON