This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reveal Your Shield Week - Transformers: The Last Knight

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Reveal Your Shield Week - Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
HASBRO KICKS OFF “REVEAL YOUR SHIELD” TRANSFORMERS CELEBRATION
Treating Fans to Five Days of Exclusive TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Content and Product Reveals

PAWTUCKET, R.I., April 20 2017 – Today Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS), announced “REVEAL YOUR SHIELD,” a TRANSFORMERS celebration that will offer fans five days of TRANSFORMERS content and product reveals, beginning on April 24th with the release of Hasbro’s first wave of toys and consumer products inspired by the TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT film. Throughout the week fans will be encouraged to “reveal their shield,” using social media, TRANSFORMERS.COM or the official TRANSFORMERS mobile app to declare their allegiance to the Autobots or Decepticons.

The REVEAL YOUR SHIELD program kicks off with new content inspired by TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT on TRANSFORMERS digital and social channels, a video featuring a new BARRICADE action figure, and the release of on-sale dates for some of the exciting products from Hasbro’s TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT line. And the action won’t stop there - fans should stay tuned throughout the week for celebrations and a few surprises that will appear on TRANSFORMERS social channels, as well as new games and activities coming to Transformers.com and in the TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT App.

“The TRANSFORMERS brand is one of the most recognizable franchises in the world, and 2017 is a massive year for the Autobots and Decepticons,” said Tom Warner, Senior Vice President of the TRANSFORMERS franchise at Hasbro. “Our REVEAL YOUR SHIELD fan celebration will deliver a week’s worth of TRANSFORMERS content, including new material inspired by the upcoming film, TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT. The movie is the biggest TRANSFORMERS adventure yet, and REVEAL YOUR SHIELD is the perfect way for fans to get in on the action before it arrives in theaters on June 23rd.”

To “REVEAL YOUR SHIELD” and see all of the exclusive TRANSFORMERS news and content, please visit TRANSFORMERS.COM, Instagram/TRANSFORMERSOFFICIAL or the official TRANSFORMERS Facebook page, Facebook.com/Transformers each day next week.

About Hasbro
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company's Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Can't wait to get some TLK figured that aren't prematurely put out and not in a selection of 2 repaints and a swat midget. But then again, everyone grab a reveal the shield figure and spam social media :lol:
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Frank Welker and Peter Cullen in Video to Launch Reveal Your Shield Week

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 am

Reveal Your Shield week has just launched with Hasbro offering us a video featuring Peter Cullen and Frank Welker and the voice changer helmets of their respective characters. You can watch the video below and respond to it on Facebook. While it was believed and assumed, it is great to get a confirmation that Frank Welker is indeed voicing Megatron in the Transformers The Last Knight as it will be the very first time Welker voices Megatron proper in the Movie Universe.

There will be more fun small events and reveals throughout the week in light of the toyline launching, like the official website launching as well. Seibertron will be reporting on all of it, so stay tuned!

#Transformers: The Last Knight’s Peter Cullen and Frank Welker, voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron, have spoken: it’s Reveal Your Shield week, so it’s time to declare whether you’re Team Autobot or Team Decepticon. #AD

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Frank Welker and Peter Cullen in Video to Launch Reveal Your Shield Week

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:00 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ooh, a Megatron helmet. Neat.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Big Grim » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Hah! Megatron's mask ain't quite as impressive as Prime's.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 am

Sabrblade wrote:Ooh, a Megatron helmet. Neat.

We have seen that for a while though, is this the first time you see it?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Yweggo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 am

Oh good. I was really hoping Frank was voicing Megatron.
Primus apotheosis is my new favorite thing.
Yweggo
Minibot

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Cool. I haven't seen that Megatron mask. I guess the 'horn' bits use up the budget that would have done the back? Or is it much cheaper than Prime's? It's cool anyways. I was never sure about Welker voicing movie Megatron cos Hugo Weaving's voice was great and Welker's take on the character in the TF movie video games didn't seem to work as well but I liked Welker's voice as Galvatron in AoE so yeah let's hear some more. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby hausjam » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 pm

How friggin awesome would it be to have lunch with those two guys?!
hausjam
Minibot

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
hausjam wrote:How friggin awesome would it be to have lunch with those two guys?!

Quite friggin awesome, hausjam.

https://youtu.be/NSYzTvhwDTU?t=2m8s
(It made me think of this scene lol, and for whatever reason the youtube embed code doesn't like the timestamp so sadly you have to click it to get my joke.)
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Reveal Your Shield Week Day 2 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Stop Motion Clip

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:03 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The second day of Reveal Your Shield week - Hasbro Transformer's marketing promotion for the new The Last Knight movie and related toyline - features a stop motion clip using the Optimus Prime, Barricade, Grimlock, Megatron (and other) toys trying to enjoy one of the trailers. Check it out embedded below from the official Facebook page!

Nobody likes a noisy theatergoer – especially when it’s a Decepticon.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Reveal Your Shield Week - Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:19 am

So much for 5 days of exclusive reveals, nothing is revealed here.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
william-james88 wrote:So much for 5 days of exclusive reveals, nothing is revealed here.

They tend to do two posts a day, be patient. ;)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 am

Va'al wrote:
william-james88 wrote:So much for 5 days of exclusive reveals, nothing is revealed here.

They tend to do two posts a day, be patient. ;)

Haha, alright!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:47 am

That was a fun lil video. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:42 am

HA! Either Steelbane or Skullitron has his feet in the air in the back. :lol:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
That was incredibly entertaining and funny!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Isabella Moner Reveals Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Barricade

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:26 am

In Day 3 of Reveald Your Shield Week, Hasbro's promise of revealing a new Barricade figure is kept where they reveal Deluxe Barricade for the first time ever.
Yes, this is the very same figure already found in stores and that we have already seen for months now. But since this figure was absent from Toyfair with 0 stock images given by Hasbro proper to the media, this is their official reveal fo the figure (even if we saw him in yesterday's stop motion video).

Enjoy the video below of Isabella Moner showing us this "new" figure and remember to let Hasbro know who you allign with.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 am

Heh, they misspelled her name in the caption.

"This Decepticon's awesome. I think I am too a Decepticon because they're just so cool and rebellious and and, and um... and really really, uh, scary and intimidating, which I'm not, so I aspire to be like this." -- You forgot "genocidal", "psychopathic", "remorseless", they're basically an army of willing mass-murderers, not something to aspire to. >:oP

(No, Deadput, this isn't a legit complaint. That emoticon means I'm just being a smart aleck. So don't bother getting worked up over this.)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:00 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Well, so much for a Masterpiece Barricade. :(
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:37 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
we saw barricade at toyfair. he was in vehicjle mode
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Terrsolpix » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 am

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
I don't have time to wth the video right now, but I love how bumble bee is just standing there, and they don't even have the good one that's based off the one in the film :APPLAUSE:
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:17 am

Sabrblade wrote:Heh, they misspelled her name in the caption.

"This Decepticon's awesome. I think I am too a Decepticon because they're just so cool and rebellious and and, and um... and really really, uh, scary and intimidating, which I'm not, so I aspire to be like this." -- You forgot "genocidal", "psychopathic", "remorseless", they're basically an army of willing mass-murderers, not something to aspire to. >:oP

Yeah I did find that a little strange. It's all fun and games when these characters and factions are fictional but would you align yourself with the 'Evil' Decepticons if they were real? Heck, would they even care? Probably just squish you. :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:19 am

If this was the best take they got of her "speech", I really wonder what the other takes were like.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:15 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I align myself with the Decepticons because I... uh... I totally believe in their...

Screw it, they just have the cooler designs most of the time.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr G 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220379 2G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231422 145D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Ziritt"
TMNT #145 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics JUL231102 1A (CA)Nunez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv ENDLESS SUMMER Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics JUN231430 Flores"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 OCT221762 4B (CA) Galloway"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #110 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles AUG200576 110A"
TMNT #110 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr E cardstock Boom Studios Comics FEB230324 5E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr N FOC TMNT Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN228339 8N"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #134 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221727 134RI Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #134 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Best of ALOPEX #1 IDW Comics 2024 Ninja Turtles FEB241079 (CA) Biggie"
NEW!
TMNT Best of ALOPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 4RI NOV221622 (CA)Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr H Foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240195 3H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUN231476 4A (CA) Lawrence"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON