This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reveal Your Shield Week - Transformers: The Last Knight

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Reveal Your Shield Week - Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Cobotron » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I bet Marky Mark would have transformed it for us. [-(
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Heh, they misspelled her name in the caption.

"This Decepticon's awesome. I think I am too a Decepticon because they're just so cool and rebellious and and, and um... and really really, uh, scary and intimidating, which I'm not, so I aspire to be like this." -- You forgot "genocidal", "psychopathic", "remorseless", they're basically an army of willing mass-murderers, not something to aspire to. >:oP

(No, Deadput, this isn't a legit complaint. That emoticon means I'm just being a smart aleck. So don't bother getting worked up over this.)

I agree with that statement though... the Cons have never really been role models.

Like ever that's why their the bad guys usually.

I know how I can be and sometimes deserve it but why are you taking jabs at me before I say anything?

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Yeah I did find that a little strange. It's all fun and games when these characters and factions are fictional but would you align yourself with the 'Evil' Decepticons if they were real? Heck, would they even care? Probably just squish you. :P

Well DOTM shows that the nicest they would treat you would be as tools, means to an end and a slave labor force.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Sigmus Prime » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Motto: "Seein' spots!"
Deadput wrote:Well DOTM shows that the nicest they would treat you would be as tools, means to an end and a slave labor force.

Sounds like a deal! ;)^

:P

RIP hopes for MPM Barricade. But at least we have the MPM Prime reveal tomorrow.
Sigmus Prime
Micromaster
Buy from Sigmus Prime on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Reveal Your Shield Week - Decepticon Day

Postby Va'al » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As part of the Reveal Your Shield week at Transformers HQ, their Instagram account has posted a collage of a series of photos celebrating the Decepticon faction (presumably doing the same tomorrow for the Autobots), as notified to us by Twincaster xRotorstormx. Check it out below, along with a video from their Facebook page!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby RainyDayMan2k » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Motto: "I'm tired of being tired."
Surprised, and a little disappointed, that the clip didn't include the Decepticon Day Parade from "Megatron's Master Plan, Part 2".
RainyDayMan2k
Micromaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Ig89ninja » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
can i just say that the music at the scenes with autobot deaths was awesome
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Endurance: 4
Skill: ???

Reveal Your Shield Week Day 4 - Laura Haddock and Transformers: The Last Knight Kight Armor Optimus

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:05 am

On day 4 of the Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Your Shield promotional campaign, we have second cast member Laura Haddock (Vivian Wembley in the movie) declaring her allegiance to the Autobot faction, and showing off.. Turbo Changer Armor Knight Optimus Prime! Check it out below.

#Transformers: The Last Knight actress Laura Haddock got a sneak peek last week of the new Optimus Prime figure…and revealed if she’s an Autobot or a Decepticon. Are you on her side?

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:50 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Really going all out on these reveals!

Although i get it now, they are advertising the toys that are out in stores now for people to buy. Thats fine but in that case I think it would have been better to just release these videos just like that and not advertise it (to TF news sites) as a reveal week for fans.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:32 am

It's for everyone. It's "it's available now go get it" Which is better than introducing something to the general audience and not coming out for a few months.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:50 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"I show my Autobot allegiance by stealing things." :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 am

Randomhero wrote:It's for everyone. It's "it's available now go get it" Which is better than introducing something to the general audience and not coming out for a few months.

Sure, thats what it looks like now, but thats not what they wrote in the PR letter, nor what they said at toyfair (where they had also shown some of these toys). So like I said, my beef isnt with these videos, its with the hype they gave him. They actually contacted us, Seibertron, to let us know of this. What is the point of telling TF sites there will be a week of reveals if it wasnt intended to be for the audience of specialized tf sites.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:16 am

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:It's for everyone. It's "it's available now go get it" Which is better than introducing something to the general audience and not coming out for a few months.

Sure, thats what it looks like now, but thats not what they wrote in the PR letter, nor what they said at toyfair (where they had also shown some of these toys). So like I said, my beef isnt with these videos, its with the hype they gave him. They actually contacted us, Seibertron, to let us know of this. What is the point of telling TF sites there will be a week of reveals if it wasnt intended to be for the audience of specialized tf sites.

Because PR is general. We're just on the mailing list. ;)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:16 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:

The more hooks you put in the water, the more fish you're likely to catch.
And I doubt Hasbro's marketing department keeps track of what we (seibertron) know and don't know, but they do know we are a valuable and free marketing tool.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:32 am

Va'al wrote:Because PR is general. We're just on the mailing list. ;)

But me and Jenn are getting so close!

william-james88
News Staff

Reveal Your Shield Week - Autobot Day

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 pm

As part of the Reveal Your Shield week at Transformers HQ, their Instagram account has posted a collage of a series of photos celebrating the Autobot faction (as they did for the Decepticons yesterday), as notified to us by Twincaster xRotorstormx. Check it out below, along with an Autobot-tastic video from their Facebook page!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby cloudballoon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Man...Hasbro is really trying desperately hard to flood us with Bee images. That collage has more Bees than Primes!
cloudballoon
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm

cloudballoon wrote:Man...Hasbro is really trying desperately hard to flood us with Bee images. That collage has more Bees than Primes!
I count three Bees and four Optimus Primes (even if one is just his arm).

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
cloudballoon wrote:Man...Hasbro is really trying desperately hard to flood us with Bee images. That collage has more Bees than Primes!
I count three Bees and four Optimus Primes (even if one is just his arm).

actually 4 bees.
one in the middle picture
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9

Reveal Your Shield Week Day 5 - Hasbro Team and Fans

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:30 pm

On the fifth day of the Reveal Your Shield promo campaign from Hasbro Transformers, we have two new clips from the official Facebook page, asking fans to once again get involved on social media by declaring what makes them 'More Than Meets the Eye'... and to encourage people to share, the whole Hasbro Brand team - including Mark Weber and Ben Montano - got involved too! Check them out below.

Whether you pledged allegiance this week to #TeamAutobot or #TeamDecepticon, we’re all More Than Meets The Eye. Show us how you’re More Than Meets The Eye!

At Hasbro HQ, we’re revealing our shields and choosing sides. Show us which side you’re on! Like for Decepticons, Love for Autobots!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:40 pm

That is totally Jon Bailey narrating that first video! 8-)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class Movie TLK Hasbro New 2017"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Movie 2007 Burger King Kid's Meal Fast Food Premium 2007"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON