This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign with Exclusive Valvotron Figure

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign with Exclusive Valvotron Figure

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, it would seem that Valvoline has joined together with Hasbro for a special promotional campaign to promote the upcoming movie Transformers: The Last Knight. Among the prizes is a brand new figure and character: Valvotron

You can enter the contest by uploading your Full Synthetic Valvoline Instant Oil Change receipt and you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of the following prizes.

-Grand Prize: Two tickets and a trip to the official premiere of Transformers: The Last Knight.

-First Prize: One of 5,000 limited edition ValvoTron action figures.

You can check out the website here. So what do you think of this figure? Are you going to head out today for an oil change so you can enter this contest? Let us know in the comments below.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign Revealed With Exclusive Figure

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Hellscream9999 wrote:Fellow Seibertronians, it would seem that Valvoline has joined together with Hasbro for a special promotional campaign to promote the upcoming movie Transformers: The Last Knight. Among the prizes is a brand new figure and character: Valvotron

You can enter the contest by uploading your Full Synthetic Valvoline Instant Oil Change receipt and you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of the following prizes.

-Grand Prize: Two tickets and a trip to the official premiere of Transformers: The Last Knight.

-First Prize: One of 5,000 limited edition ValvoTron action figures.

You can check out the website here. So what do you think of this figure? Are you going to head out today for an oil change so you can enter this contest? Let us know in the comments below.

We got THIS before we get an Oreobot figure? How disappointing! :lol:
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby EmirateXaaron » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Motto: "Becoming the physical body of Primus really lowers your life-expectancy."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Oh man, this Valvotron figure is actually really awesome. My father collects whats called petroliana, A.K.A gas station memorabilia, due to my grandfather owning a station throughout my dad's childhood. I'm gonna need to see if I can't get my hands on one of these, since this would be the perfect gift for him. Car's probably due for a change soon anyways.
EmirateXaaron
Minibot
News Credits: 6
Buy from EmirateXaaron on eBay
Alt Mode: Space tank
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???
Skill: 8

How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:41 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
As we already stated, Valvoline has a promotional caompaign in the US featuring an exclusive toy called Valvotron. We now know the details on how to get this figure. What you need to do is buy 5 quarts of any Valvoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil and then upload your receipt on the website getvalvotron.com (which is not live yet). Then you can get this toy for free. There is a limit of 2 per person. This info comes from Driftx3, a user at TFW2005, who took an image of the promotional campaign details.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy

Postby Kyleor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
william-james88 wrote:As we already stated, Valvoline has a promotional caompaign in the US featuring an exclusive toy called Valvotron. We now know the details on how to get this figure. What you need to do is buy 5 quarts of any Valvoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil and then upload your receipt on the website getvalvotron.com (which is not live yet). Then you can get this toy for free. There is a limit of 2 per person. This info comes from Driftx3, a user at TFW2005, who took an image of the promotional campaign details.

Can you buy the oil, get the figure, then return the oil?
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 am

Kyleor wrote:Can you buy the oil, get the figure, then return the oil?

I dont see why not. especially when they dont need your actual receipt.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Burn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Burn wrote:So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:

As I am due for an oil change, and my Dad's truck should be too, If you are reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally nice, I can think about it ;)
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

As I am due for an oil change, and my Dad's truck should be too, If you are reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally nice, I can think about it ;)

FYI, the oil change is another thing, it doesnt gurantee you a toy. For the free toy you need to buy synthetic oil and upload a receipt.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

FYI, the oil change is another thing, it doesnt gurantee you a toy. For the free toy you need to buy synthetic oil and upload a receipt.

Yeah I know, it was more I actually am in need.

And since it is an actual valvoline store, I am most likely out. nearest one is 2 hours away
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:24 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

And since it is an actual valvoline store, I am most likely out. nearest one is 2 hours away

Why not do it the "abuse the system but still legal" Willy J way? Buy the synthetic oil from Walmart, upload the receipt and then bring the oil back to walmart?

Great signature pic by the way, that green was captured gorgeously!

Also, stay away from Berserker, that toy is dreadful.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Burn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I got a G1 Galvatron whose lights and sounds work (but has a broken trigger). Just missing his handgun (has big orange cannon) :-P
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Why not do it the "abuse the system but still legal" Willy J way? Buy the synthetic oil from Walmart, upload the receipt and then bring the oil back to walmart?

Great signature pic by the way, that green was captured gorgeously!

Also, stay away from Berserker, that toy is dreadful.

Has to be bought from a Valvoline store, and it requires a picture and the store codes for the valvoline store you bought it from
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Has to be bought from a Valvoline store, and it requires a picture and the store codes for the valvoline store you bought it from

How do we know that? The site isnt even up yet:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... toy/37860/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Has to be bought from a Valvoline store, and it requires a picture and the store codes for the valvoline store you bought it from

Follow the website here:
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ure/37750/
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:24 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Follow the website here:

Why? It has nothing to do with the promotion I am referring to.
D-Max, as I said above, there are 2 seperate promotions for this toy. You are talking about the sweepstake, I am talking about the free figure at the other website that doesnt require an oil change. Please click my link to see how its a different promotion.

There are 2 ways to get this guy in the US.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Follow the website here:

Why? It has nothing to do with the promotion I am referring to.
D-Max, as I said above, there are 2 seperate promotions for this toy. You are talking about the sweepstake, I am talking about the free figure at the other website that doesnt require an oil change. Please click my link to see how its a different promotion.

There are 2 ways to get this guy in the US.

What in the actual hell. They need to make up their damn minds, and I have yet to be convinced they aren't separate. TFW guys are swinging both ways too, so no one seems sure
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Mail In Ticket for Exclusive Valvotron Figure Update with new Image and Working Website

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:33 am

There was some confusion over how one could aquire the Valvoline exclusive Valvotron figure as part of their Transformers: the Last Knight Promotion. While there is a sweepstake involving an oil change, you can also be sure to get this figure for free by showing proof of buying 5 quarts of Valvoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil. einhazard over at TFW got himself a mail coupon with all the details, which can be seen below. Mailing this coupon with the receipt of your required purchase is all you need to do to get your free figure (well, you will have to wait 8 weeks for it to ship to your house). This ticket was found at Fleet Farm.

Update: The website to upload the receipt is now live
https://team.valvoline.com/get/valvotron

They also have the best image yet of this figure (which seems to lack articulation)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby PhunkJunkion » Mon May 01, 2017 8:02 am

Motto: "It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Or you can just go here:
https://team.valvoline.com/get/valvotron
And upload an image of your receipt to redeem.
PhunkJunkion
Minibot
Buy from PhunkJunkion on eBay
Alt Mode: The A-Team Van
Strength: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Deadput » Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Dear Va'al

"Hey Mum I heard your promoting some oil company as a sponsor for the upcoming Last Knight movie and that they made a figure of you but it doesn't transform so it sucks, it looks like a hollow shampoo bottle so it probably sucks more, they got your name wrong which makes it actually suck more, your not even in the movie which makes your figure both unnecessary and suck, and finally you have no articulation which is utter suckery...

Your toy just sucks in general and you should feel bad for teaming up with an evil Prime.

With not so much love your son: Deadput :saint:

P.S here's the link to the website https://team.valvoline.com/transformers

In all seriousness though the website for Valvoline's Transformers sponsor site went up which talks about the limited edition promotional probably rare Va'alvotron transformer (Non)-Action figure.
Last edited by Deadput on Tue May 02, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Valvotron Website Active as Part of Transformers: The Last Knight Advertisements

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Seibertronian Deadput has let us know that the official Valvotron part of the Valvoline website has been fully activated. The website, which can be found HERE, advertises how Valvoline is a great oil for your car and also how you can get a free Valvotron. It also has the section where you can go to get Valvotron. All you have to do is upload your receipt and tell them where you purchased your oil, and you are good to go! We also remind you there is a limit of 2 per customer. Head on over to the website and check it out, and start sending in your receipts for Valvotron!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby RAR » Wed May 03, 2017 9:15 am

Valvotron is a nice novelty - assuming I can find some way to get one from the UK.

I like the Black-Gold Nissan/Datsun I'm reminded of how Prowl in Alternators had a disguise mode - and also how the Japanese had a Gold and red Lambor KO - that would work really well for the Nissan mould too as a Prowl or Silverstreak/Bluestreak KO with the Gold and Black. it also would be good for hate plague or electrum deco too or just as something similar to the Lucky draw toys.

I'd certainly consider that a fun thing worth doing officially or otherwise. I think the production run you need to pay for for something like that to get it made might make it a bit expensive and it might be a bit iffy to make a KO as a small convention exclusive.

But it's a fun idea.

---

I saw some Last Knight toys around and about today - unfortunately all really eye-wateringly expensive and mainly the lower end lines like Onesteps and Armour up 3 step changers.

I don't know if I'll even buy the Onesteps until they are Half price. and I may not buy the armour up changers at all. - Though that said Optimus is kinda O.K. I might buy them if they go on a good sale price and never open them and pick up some duplicates at a Bootsale to fiddle with at some point. I never bothered with the last Mpvie flipchangers either and I see them second hand quite a lot.

Speaking of Movie toys - has anyone noticed how expensive Movie ROTF Leader Jetfire has gotten recently ? even ones with bits missing are going for decent prices - bit of a puzzle I thought.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign With Exclusive Figure Revealed

Postby Seibertron » Thu May 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Valvotron and the Valvoline promotion has its own topic now.

On that note, I bought 5 quarts of Valvoline at Walmart yesterday so I can give this a whirl. I still keep hoping the figure transforms, but it looks pretty obvious from the pics that it doesn't. ah well!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign With Exclusive Figure Revealed

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Seibertron wrote:Valvotron and the Valvoline promotion has its own topic now.

On that note, I bought 5 quarts of Valvoline at Walmart yesterday so I can give this a whirl. I still keep hoping the figure transforms, but it looks pretty obvious from the pics that it doesn't. ah well!

It doesnt seem to articulate more than a Titan Hero figure either :(

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign with Exclusive Valvotron Figure

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu May 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Seibertronians, we have more images of the TLK Valvoline promotional Valvotron figure! They're coming from two different sources today, one from Drew Merkel on twitter and an EBay listing for the figure. These additional photos show more angles of the toy, as well as the oil-can-shaped packaging he'll come in, which we've never seen before. There's also a Optimus Prime Standee that can be found in some Valvoline stores.

Check out the photos below!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEMYNE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Season Greeters Hasbro 2020"
BEMYNE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING CHEATS Transformers BotBots Series 4 Magic Tricksters 2020 deck of cards"
KING CHEATS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIZZY BONES Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 maraca"
DIZZY BONES Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INKY INKERSON Transformers BotBots Con Crew Meet N Greets graphic novel book"
INKY INKERSON Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREENY REX Transformers BotBots Series 3 LOST BOTS Potted Plant Hasbro 2019"
GREENY REX Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TOOL BAG Transformers BotBots Series 2 Shed Heads 2019"
TOOL BAG Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIEUTENANT LO MEIN Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats sushi 2020"
LIEUTENANT LO MEIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GLAM GLARE FANCY FLARE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Home Rangers lamp 2020"
GLAM GLARE FANCY F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAH-WAAAH THE CLOWN Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors blowout 2020"
WAH-WAAAH THE CLOW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FANCY FLUTTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2020 macaroon"
FANCY FLUTTER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRRR ILLA GRIMES Transformers BotBots Series 2 Shed Heads 2019 grease soap"
GRRR ILLA GRIMES T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 4 DROPKICK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New"
Series 4 DROPKICK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RADDHAXX Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team laptop computer Raddhax"
RADDHAXX Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON