This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:52 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I honestly didn't expect it to as mature as it is. I thought this would be extremely geared towards little kids, but it's not. It actually appears to be setting up a good plot and I'm definitely interested in watching more of this. Heck, it actually gave me an idea for another Transformers show, but I'm gonna keep this idea close to my chest for the time being...
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:33 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After the news of the availability of the first two episodes of new animated series Transformers: Cyberverse - over on the Cartoon Network app, as reported here - fellow Seibertronian Survivefan23 has nudged towards media outlet the Futon Critic, who have posted listings for all of the first five episodes aired regularly on Cartoon Network, weekly as of this Saturday September 1st!

Find all the titles below, as well as airing times and dates, and join us later this week for a discussion on the opening of the series here on Seibertron.com.

9/1/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Fractured - Windblade arrives on Earth before the Decepticons and meets her old friend Bumblebee who has no idea who she is.

9/8/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Memory - Realising that Bumblebee’s memory is in bad shape, Windblade must resort to extreme measure to try and help fix her friend.

9/15/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Allspark - While searching his memories to understand the Allspark, Bumblebee makes a more important discovery… the memory of his friend Optimus Prime.

9/22/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON The Journey - During its journey from Cybertron, the ARK’s Energon supplies run low and the desperate crew is forced to enter stasis.

9/29/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Whiteout - A mysterious clue from Bumblebee’s memory leads Windblade on a treacherous journey.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:14 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Those who have Xfinity On Demand can watch the third episode right now too.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Survivefan23 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 am

Motto: ""Time to Smash now, Time to Talk latter.""
Weapon: Armor Axe
I have Xfinity, but couldn't find it last night. CN hasn't put it up on mine.
Survivefan23
Survivefan23
Mini-Con
News Credits: 47
Alt Mode: Monster Truck
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 8
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 am

Survivefan23 wrote:I have Xfinity, but couldn't find it last night. CN hasn't put it up on mine.
Here's the original claim from last night:
Yes, the cable box version of Xfinity OnDemand has the third episode, or at least it does for me as a subscriber here in New Haven, Connecticut, while the website version only has the first two.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:21 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Ultra Markus wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:Wish I could watch from my PC :/

uh yes you can here
https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/tr ... index.html

It may have been a timing thing. I tried yesterday morning as well, and the only thing "Transformers" related on the CN main site was RiD15. (I didn't want to DL another app, so I figured I'd just wait for some other site to get it) They might have added the Cyberverse stuff later in the day, in any case, it appears all links now are up and running. (I even tried a search for Transformers this morning, and NOW both shows are listed instead of just RiD15

There is no real urgency for me to watch this, as it really isn't my thing, I want to watch with my kids. They are the intended audience (though my son is 12 and was very much bored with RiD15 towards the end). I wonder how they will react to this show.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:42 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
WreckerJack wrote:Wish I could watch from my PC :/

You can watch them right here :)

https://www.facebook.com/transformersfr ... 671735346/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:46 am

^ I think he meant straight streaming from the CN site though, with no need for facebook, or an app. It wasn't on CN main site yesterday morning, but it is now, probably got updated sometime, late morning, or mid-day yesterday
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ToaLeePrime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Spoilers(?)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nawww thats adorable! I wanna hug a Bot now too. :x
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-08-29-13-28-45.png
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:41 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
So should we start a thread about what Windblade DOESN'T have in her back?

I'm betting we just discovered where Optimus' trailer goes when he transforms...
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:43 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Burn wrote:So should we start a thread about what Windblade DOESN'T have in her back?

I'm betting we just discovered where Optimus' trailer goes when he transforms...

Where the trailer goes and all the weapons :lol: Transformers Victory uses it extensively.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

New Clip From Transformers Cyberverse - Entering Staisis

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:44 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
One of our fellow Seibertronians, notirishman has discovered a brand new clip on Cartoon Network's YouTube page. This video we have embedded below is from an episode called "The Journey". Windblade and Bumblebee examine some of Bumblebee's lost memories. We saw some background on this in the previously released clip. In the memory clip we see Bumblebee on a mission with Optimus Prime and Grimlock. We won't spoil anything but we will tell you that the first two episodes are on the Cartoon Network App if you would like to go watch them.

During its journey from Cybertron, the Ark's Energon supplies run low and the desperate crew is forced to enter stasi

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:48 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
im kinda liking this new optimus
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Randomhero » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:57 am

Ultra Markus wrote:im kinda liking this new optimus

Yeah he has a personality. I like Prime and find RID okay at best but Jesus it felt Peter was just reading from a script and giving nothing. I’m not totally blaming Peter though. They made a point in an epsiode of Prime to say Optimus is just so serious but it gave him no charisma.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:07 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Randomhero wrote:

Yeah he has a personality. I like Prime and find RID okay at best but Jesus it felt Peter was just reading from a script and giving nothing. I’m not totally blaming Peter though. They made a point in an epsiode of Prime to say Optimus is just so serious but it gave him no charisma.

I quite liked the version of him in Animated, it was also good to see a universe where Optimus wasn't the guy in charge of everything.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Randomhero » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:15 am

ZeroWolf wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

I quite liked the version of him in Animated, it was also good to see a universe where Optimus wasn't the guy in charge of everything.

I was thinking a lot last night about David’s Optimus in animated and loved it. It pretty was just David Kaye’s actually voice and it was the same as his professor X voice in evolutions but it was so good. I really wanna go back and rewatch animated. Still the best transformers series to me

This dude though is doing his best peter Cullen though and honestly I’d like to see him just try his own thing
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 am

Randomhero wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

I was thinking a lot last night about David’s Optimus in animated and loved it. It pretty was just David Kaye’s actually voice and it was the same as his professor X voice in evolutions but it was so good. I really wanna go back and rewatch animated. Still the best transformers series to me

This dude though is doing his best peter Cullen though and honestly I’d like to see him just try his own thing

It is his own thing though. He is a young celeb who got famous for his super deep voice and he wanted to be an anouncer. Hasbro caught wind of him and thought he would work for optimus so they used him.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:47 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Not sure this has been mentioned but if your cable/satellite provider offers on-demand channels the first four episodes of Cyberverse are up on Cartoon Network
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Randomhero » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:03 am

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

It is his own thing though. He is a young celeb who got famous for his super deep voice and he wanted to be an anouncer. Hasbro caught wind of him and thought he would work for optimus so they used him.

And he is doing a good job. I just wish more than anything we’d take a break from trying so hard to be G1 but that’s something I’ve said I’ve wanted for a long time now. Every show has to try be Cullen, or Chris Latoya to scatman Crothers. That’s why I adored megatron and Optimus in animated and really really liked megatron in the fall/war Cybertron games.

But I really did hate Steve Blum’s Starscream. It was just snarky Steve blum. Though it wasn’t as bad as his Shockwave.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:55 am

Randomhero wrote:But I really did hate Steve Blum’s Starscream. It was just snarky Steve blum. Though it wasn’t as bad as his Shockwave.

Oh wow, I loved Steve Blum's Starscream, so I guess to each their own.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Randomhero » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:17 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:But I really did hate Steve Blum’s Starscream. It was just snarky Steve blum. Though it wasn’t as bad as his Shockwave.

Yeah bare in mind that this was also 2010 when Steve Blum was doing voice work in almost everything. He was Wolverine in every marvel media. I was just done when he was announced as Starscream. It was like Frank Welker in every cartoon in the 70s and 80s. I didn’t grow up in the 70s but I grew up on Cartoon Network when they played everything Hannah Barbara
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yeah bare in mind that this was also 2010 when Steve Blum was doing voice work in almost everything. He was Wolverine in every marvel media. I was just done when he was announced as Starscream. It was like Frank Welker in every cartoon in the 70s and 80s. I didn’t grow up in the 70s but I grew up on Cartoon Network when they played everything Hannah Barbara
Just goes to show how far the man has come since his days of being confined to anime dub roles.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

New Clip From Transformers Cyberverse - Never Trust a Decepticon

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:18 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
We have yet another new clip from Transformers Cyberverse entitled Never Trust a Decepticon from the episode Fractured. A thanks to Survivefan23 for linking us. It can be found on Cartoon Network's YouTube Channel. In this clip of the new animated series Bumblebee and Windblade are on a mission when they need to find cover. After finding safety in a rocky area Windblade attempts a cortical psychic patch on Bee to observe his memories. If you missed the previous clip 'Entering Stasis' you can find that here. In other news the first two episodes are out on the Cartoon Network app for those who have acess. Check out the clip below and tell us what you think of the new show!

Bumblebee reunites with Windblade, but has lost his memory completely. He doesn’t even remember the Decepticons! They must enter Bumblebee’s mind to try and retrieve his memories.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm liking the new Optimus voice.

And Grimlock is sort of cracking me up. I like the new cast.

Also, in my opinion, Steve Blum was the best Starscream we have ever gotten in terms of voice
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby o.supreme » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:58 am

Saw the first couple episodes, not really impressed. I know this new voice cast is trying, maybe they will grow on me in time, but even TFA (for as much as I hated the look), had familiar names in the voice acting world of animation. None of these people's names or voices do I recognize.

I'm sure some fans will like it because it is so odd and in left field, and unlike anything we've seen before, in terms of story at least. It's just hard to think, when I was 8, that there was a real sense of threat from the Decepticons in the original Sunbow series, and how great of a hero Optimus Prime was. Now in 2018, Kids are treated to "Sweet Boy" with amnesia, and his best gal-pal to figure it out. I'll admit the back story is more interesting than the actual current setting, I wish they would just stay focused on that more often.

Also just for the record, my 12 year old son had zero interest in even watching this with me. I get it though. I can't imagine, if in 1988 (which is coincidentally when I stopped collecting the toys, mostly because the animated series had ended), they had totally rebooted the original series, and made it something completely different, I'd probably not have liked whatever it was either.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231010J"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON