This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Ig89ninja » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:37 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Megatron is my hero is now on Hasbro’s YouTube channel
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:55 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ig89ninja wrote:Megatron is my hero is now on Hasbro’s YouTube channel
For the U.S., anyway:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Episode 6 of Transformers Cyberverse Now Online

Postby Va'al » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:22 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to fellow Seibertronians Sabrblade and Ig89ninja keeping an eye on all the right channels, we have news of the latest episode from the animated series Transformers: Cyberverse - episode 6, 'Megatron is my hero' - is now on Hasbro’s YouTube channel, and viewable by those who are in the US due to region lock on the channel.

If you are, take a look below, and join in the discussion about the episode and the series in general in the Energon Pub discussion boards. Are you watching? Let us know!

Windblade is trying to make Bee understand who Megatron is.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:34 pm

While I wasn't too impressed by this series at first (I went out of my way to finish up RID first because I incorrectly thought Cyberverse was a direct sequel, so confusion was a part of it), it just keeps getting better and better. The 11 minute format is problematic for telling stories that are neither too serialized nor self-contained, but the 'Bumblebee's mind-blowers' structure was actually a stroke of genius for adapting to the truncated format. Maybe they learned from the mistakes of Machinima?

And THIS episode was simply MARVELous! They actually homaged State Games! (Well, and IDW, but Megatron's rise to power there was also an homage to it) Bee regaining his earliest memories of Megs as his hero, then the memory of his hero ripping his voice box out several years later, all within 10 minutes, could not have been a better use of the available time for establishing who his enemies are, and why. (And it nicely homaged Orion Pax's character arc in War Dawn to boot!)

The only flaw, IMO, was that it still wasn't clear exactly what the war Megatron started was about, or what the Autobots initially thought he was going to do to make Cybertron a better place instead. Eliminating opposition before building a Decepticon army large enough to make a galactic empire is easy enough to understand, and they couldn't cram everything into one ep, so hopefully we'll get more details before too long.

And since using the allspark to crank out an unnatural amount of 'Cons carries shades of the G2 Cybertronian Empire's spawning process, again, things are looking marvelous all over. The only way this show could make me happier is if Jhiaxus actually showed up!

Now if the toyline could only give me a definitive scale for molds I'd want to collect all the male and female seekers in...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Ive been watching this series as the episodes drop and I feel it'd be a lot better if they spaced some things out more. This episode should have a been a two-parter, with the rise and fall of Megatron being better explained. The cliffhanger could have been bumblebee saying "Megatron is my Hero!" and then part two could have ended with the revelation that Megatron tore out his voicebox. Instead, it's all smashed into such a short timeframe that it isnt given enough time to set in. It just feels like Megatron decided to be bad out of nowhere and that suddenly a war was just happening with no buildup.

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:42 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:And THIS episode was simply MARVELous! They actually homaged State Games! (Well, and IDW, but Megatron's rise to power there was also an homage to it) Bee regaining his earliest memories of Megs as his hero, then the memory of his hero ripping his voice box out several years later, all within 10 minutes, could not have been a better use of the available time for establishing who his enemies are, and why. (And it nicely homaged Orion Pax's character arc in War Dawn to boot!)

The only flaw, IMO, was that it still wasn't clear exactly what the war Megatron started was about, or what the Autobots initially thought he was going to do to make Cybertron a better place instead. Eliminating opposition before building a Decepticon army large enough to make a galactic empire is easy enough to understand, and they couldn't cram everything into one ep, so hopefully we'll get more details before too long.

And since using the allspark to crank out an unnatural amount of 'Cons carries shades of the G2 Cybertronian Empire's spawning process, again, things are looking marvelous all over. The only way this show could make me happier is if Jhiaxus actually showed up!
It really does feel like this show is a sort of "Take 2" on the lore that the previous brand team crafted for the Binder of Revelation, as a lot of the story elements that we've seen so far in this show (Bumblebee's damaged voice dealt by Megatron, the AllSpark being launched into space to keep it the out of Megatron's reach, the Ark being launched specifically to pursue the AllSpark, Megatron having been a gladiator who befriended Optimus and called for a political revolution before he and Optimus had a falling out and took opposing sides against each other, Optimus having once been a "file clerk", Shockwave being an eccentric yet creepy mad scientist, etc.) feel like they were lifted wholesale from the Aligned media (the novels, the Prime cartoon, the FOC game, and more).

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Randomhero » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:31 pm

BeastProwl wrote:Ive been watching this series as the episodes drop and I feel it'd be a lot better if they spaced some things out more. This episode should have a been a two-parter, with the rise and fall of Megatron being better explained. The cliffhanger could have been bumblebee saying "Megatron is my Hero!" and then part two could have ended with the revelation that Megatron tore out his voicebox. Instead, it's all smashed into such a short timeframe that it isnt given enough time to set in. It just feels like Megatron decided to be bad out of nowhere and that suddenly a war was just happening with no buildup.

Transformers Prime didn’t explained the origins of the war and why Megatron started it until the season ones finale

G1 didn’t do it till halfway through season 2 with war dawn. Two seasons of ‘decepticons are just bad’ and even that episode solidified that fact.

Animated never explained motives of Megatron and the deceptions at all.

Beast wars didn’t reveal Megatron motives till code of hero which was one of the last episodes in season 2
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Black Bumblebee » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:27 pm

I like this for what it is--it is a neat little way to get all the beats of Neo-Generation 1 out to a younger audience, and it's clearly being written by someone who knows their stuff about Transformers. At the same time, I can't help but wish a bit more time was spent on making the bots seem a bit more "real" and that the dialogue wasn't as cardboard. That said, this is the closest we've gotten to a retelling of G1 in animated form.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Randomhero wrote:Animated never explained motives of Megatron and the deceptions at all.
Sure it did. He felt disgruntled over the Autobot domination of Cybertron that came about from the Decepticons having lost the Great War and set out to pursue the AllSpark so that he could harness its power into a weapon powerful enough for him take back Cybertron from what he viewed to be the oppressive tyranny of the Autobot government. And what's more is that he wasn't that far off, what with the rigid curfews, strict regulations, and heavily enforced sense of law and order that had been put into effect on the planet by the Elite Guard ever since word of renewed Decepticon activity hit Cybertron, and which was only further enforced when Longarm was exposed as Shockwave and Ultra Magnus was taking out of commission by the aforementioned Decepticon spy.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Randomhero wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Ive been watching this series as the episodes drop and I feel it'd be a lot better if they spaced some things out more. This episode should have a been a two-parter, with the rise and fall of Megatron being better explained. The cliffhanger could have been bumblebee saying "Megatron is my Hero!" and then part two could have ended with the revelation that Megatron tore out his voicebox. Instead, it's all smashed into such a short timeframe that it isnt given enough time to set in. It just feels like Megatron decided to be bad out of nowhere and that suddenly a war was just happening with no buildup.

Transformers Prime didn’t explained the origins of the war and why Megatron started it until the season ones finale

G1 didn’t do it till halfway through season 2 with war dawn. Two seasons of ‘decepticons are just bad’ and even that episode solidified that fact.

Beast wars didn’t reveal Megatron motives till code of hero which was one of the last episodes in season 2

Okay? Thats not the issue im having here. My personal problem here is that it was handled much too quickly. It wasnt allowed the time it needed and was dealt with much too quickly imo. It jumped from Megatron being idolized to demonized in a matter of minutes.

BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Randomhero » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:28 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Okay? Thats not the issue im having here. My personal problem here is that it was handled much too quickly. It wasnt allowed the time it needed and was dealt with much too quickly imo. It jumped from Megatron being idolized to demonized in a matter of minutes.

It’s also the 6th episode of a series that’s gimmick is mainly flashbacks now to build the world. Also all the shows before have mostly explained stuff through dialogue that’s last only a couple seconds. This series is showing you the history. Do you really think this will be the only flashback we get to discuss this topic? This was an introduction to the decepticons through bumblebee. We’re going to get a lot more to flesh out the shows history like we’ve already been getting
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Animated never explained motives of Megatron and the deceptions at all.
Sure it did. He felt disgruntled over the Autobot domination of Cybertron that came about from the Decepticons having lost the Great War and set out to pursue the AllSpark so that he could harness its power into a weapon powerful enough for him take back Cybertron from what he viewed to be the oppressive tyranny of the Autobot government. And what's more is that he wasn't that far off, what with the rigid curfews, strict regulations, and heavily enforced sense of law and order that had been put into effect on the planet by the Elite Guard ever since word of renewed Decepticon activity hit Cybertron, and which was only further enforced when Longarm was exposed as Shockwave and Ultra Magnus was taking out of commission by the aforementioned Decepticon spy.

That’s fan interpretation and stuff that was hinted at in the almanac but just by going off what the cartoon did for the sake of the common viewer the show never stated what the decepticons were or why Megatron started the war. The series opened using war dawn and saying there was a war and that’s all. Yes there are hints he wanted the allspark but it’s never explained why he wanted it other than “It’s powerful”
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That’s fan interpretation and stuff that was hinted at in the almanac but just by going off what the cartoon did for the sake of the common viewer the show never stated what the decepticons were or why Megatron started the war. The series opened using war dawn and saying there was a war and that’s all. Yes there are hints he wanted the allspark but it’s never explained why he wanted it other than “It’s powerful”
The first episode literally told us about the "Autobot tyranny" via Blackarachnia's snark and Megatron's desire to harness the AllSpark into a "powerful weapon" when he crush Starscream's wing. Later, Megs reiterated his revolutionary propaganda when he broadcast his being alive to all Decepticon channels throughout the cosmos in the third episode of Season 2, and then told the Constructicons in their debut episode about the Autobots having oppressives the Decepticons off Cybertron after the war was lost. We then saw the strict state of Cybertron in the penultimate episode of Season 3. This was all stated directly in the show itself.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SG Roadbuster » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:24 am

I hate this ten minute format. this "episode" felt like the opening of an actual proper 30 minute long cartoon. just when i was getting into it, it ends.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:12 am

Randomhero wrote:
It’s also the 6th episode of a series that’s gimmick is mainly flashbacks now to build the world. Also all the shows before have mostly explained stuff through dialogue that’s last only a couple seconds. This series is showing you the history. Do you really think this will be the only flashback we get to discuss this topic? This was an introduction to the decepticons through bumblebee. We’re going to get a lot more to flesh out the shows history like we’ve already been getting

Saying "This other series also did something similar" and "they can fill in the gaps later" doesnt excuse bad pacing, and the gimmicky narrative device doesnt change that fact. Just because development can come later doesnt mean that it shouldn't have come now. The scenes they showed were important, and they weren't merely teases. They show a huge event and get to a revelation to both Bumblebee, and the viewer, and it's given no setup to make the conclusion worthwhile because there isnt enough time in a single episode to do so. As I said in my initial post, they should have made it a two-parter, and hell I'll add that said hypothetical two-parter probably should have been a season finale.

And before I get the "It's a kids cartoon what do you expect" argument, I can use the same logic you've been using to justify that: So were all the others. I'm just saying, I feel these are valid criticisms of the show as a piece of entertainment in general.

Edit* Also, Megatron removing Bumblebee's voicebox so "He would never tell" was dumb. I mean, theyre robots. Im sure writing and typing are not only possible but commonplace. And also, Megatron revealed his plan to Bumblebee, his big plan, and Windblade wasnt given time to react to it at all so we dont know if she knew the whole time or not, because "Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk"

BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:36 am

BeastProwl wrote:And also, Megatron revealed his plan to Bumblebee, his big plan, and Windblade wasnt given time to react to it at all so we dont know if she knew the whole time or not, because "Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk"
She kept insisting that Bee not access that voice box-damaging memory, and afterward had a demeanor that evoked a sense of "I'm sorry you had to relive that painful memory", as though she knew good and well what it contained.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:53 am

Sabrblade wrote:She kept insisting that Bee not access that voice box-damaging memory, and afterward had a demeanor that evoked a sense of "I'm sorry you had to relive that painful memory", as though she knew good and well what it contained.

That wasnt conveyed as anything other than sympathy for his voicebox though. It's just poor storytelling in general imo >:oP

BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:She kept insisting that Bee not access that voice box-damaging memory, and afterward had a demeanor that evoked a sense of "I'm sorry you had to relive that painful memory", as though she knew good and well what it contained.

That wasnt conveyed as anything other than sympathy for his voicebox though. It's just poor storytelling in general imo >:oP

Right because one of the strongest aspects of the franchise is clearly its stellar storytelling. 8-}
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:03 pm

william-james88 wrote:Right because one of the strongest aspects of the franchise is clearly its stellar storytelling. 8-}

That and it's great attention to canon, just look at the aligned continuity :lol:

BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 am

Episodes 7 and 8 aired last weekend in Canada and are now up on Dailymotion.

"Cube" - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6v3twe

"Terminal Velocity" - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6v3twf

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
That bot in episode 8 with those containers looked like a dark version of Wheeljack...
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:40 pm

ThunderThruster wrote:That bot in episode 8 with those containers looked like a dark version of Wheeljack...
Yeah, they recycled and recolored Wheeljack's character model for that guy.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Hey everyone. We are trying to make the cartoons a more prominant feature on Seibertron. Oddly enough, while the cartoon aspect of the brand is what many fans know Transformers as (at least in terms of fiction), it has taken a back seat lately in terms of prominance in the community. So for anyone out there who does still watch the cartoons, specifically this one, let us know what you liked and disliked as you watch the episodes and we could include it in our own site review.

Cheers!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Count me in as definitely one of the fans who takes in Transformers primarily through the Animated Series (of the trifecta of Toys, Printed Publications, and Animation) -Though I guess since 2007 you could add film as a 4th part of that...

I've seen them all, and pretty much own them all on DVD, or if they don't exist on DVD in North America, I have them through other means... ;) . Some are amazing, some are mediocre, and some are downright awful.

I've mostly avoided posting here because of the old adage ...if you cant say anything nice... If you go back, sure I did post some critical posts regarding the first 2-3 episodes, but after that I stopped because I didn't want to squash anyone's enthusiasm for this show.

I watched episodes 7 & 8 yesterday, and will continue watching, but basically in summation, the nicest thing I can simply say is...This show is not for me.

The jokes are not funny, the animation is awful. The acting is sub-par IMHO. (Honestly, if I listened to Hot Rod, Blurr, and BB's voices on their own, I could not distinguish one from the other). Initially I was going to chalk all this up to Boulder Media being a fledgling company, but in doing some research, they have actually been around since 2000, and were just Purchased by Hasbro in 2016. I was also unaware they were based out of Ireland. Although it is not overtly "Anglo" (for lack of a better term) It could be my latent lack of appreciation for Productions from that particular region. And before anyone goes crying racism or bigotry, that's not the case at all- Lord knows I've tried. As a 42 year old man who loves classic comedy, and who is of English/Irish decent, I'm viewed as a pariah among my own friends because I don't think shows like Monty Python, or Benny Hill are funny. I never liked Danger Mouse as a kid, and I honestly don't know why.

As TF becomes more and more multi generational, I understand it will be hard to appease all demographics. RB Academy will satisfy the youngest viewers (ages 3-8) and Cyberverse mostly kids (ages 8-12).

While it's true Hasbro has attempted to give something to teens and adults by way of the Live Action film series, and the Machinima series - Those for the most part didn't go over so well. Still I always hold out hope for the future. There was 12+ year gap from the time BW ended until Transformers Prime graced TV stations, I can be patient and wait.

Still, if things do change, I'll be the first to post here what I do like, and why. Also it's interesting that members of the staff are actually pointing out the *lack of* discussion in these forums. I know Unicron Trilogy fans are older now, and voice their opinions prominently and proudly, but back when the show was new, I was on another forum, and used to try to muster up discussion about each episode as it aired back in 2002-2003. Each thread would garner little to zero response, to the point I actually gave up probably about half way through.

I wonder if this situation will be the same, with most older fans just not watching, probably not even knowing Cyberverse exists, or discounting it as just another "kids show", with only a few hardcore fans raising any form of discussion at all.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 am

o.supreme wrote:I wonder if this situation will be the same, with most older fans just not watching, probably not even knowing Cyberverse exists, or discounting it as just another "kids show", with only a few hardcore fans raising any form of discussion at all.

That's what we are going to find out.

And thanks for your feedback!

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JAN200704 7A (W) Maggs (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210483 31B (CA) Panda (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game Core RULEBOOK Renegade Studios RPG AUG218180"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220488 41B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 Decepticons Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915O"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200656 8A (A/CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2RI Pitre-Durocher 230926X"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RI-B IDW Comics 2007 1RIB 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON