Discussion on new Listings in Toysrus Database

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Discussion on new Listings in Toysrus Database

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I'm hoping for Ultra Magnus, but it would be cool if it's Sunstreeker too
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Hotconvoy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
Do we have any clue who street racer is?
Click link to view my new customs; Combiner Wars (deluxe class) Thundercracker,Combiner Wars Braver(nonbrainmaster), Titans Return Cliffjumper(comming soon) + more!
hotconvoy-s-custom-idea-mod-thread-t110853.php
Hotconvoy
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
NTESHFT wrote:I'm hoping for Ultra Magnus, but it would be cool if it's Sunstreeker too

If the reissue of MP-10 by Hasbro last year was already $140, I sincerely doubt that Ultra Magnus would go for any less then that, let alone for $100. I think the safest bets are either one of the "larger" van/truck chracters like Ironhide or Inferno, or, as you suggested already, a much more costly car mold, like Sunstreaker.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:41 pm

I wish Hasbro would have more transparency about their upcoming releases. By the time a USA masterpiece is announced, I've already bought, shipped, and opened the Takara.

Also, announcing what they have rights to and are PLANNING to release would prevent us from buying 3P masterpiece for items like Mirage, Hound, Jazz, etc.

(Or conversely, knowing they have NO plans to release something due to licensing issues, that would let us know we need to resort to 3P. I know a lot of us are on the fence, keeping an eye out for word from Takara.)
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby shajaki » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
What I wanna know, is what it's number designate will be. Bee was MP-08, Prime was MP-10. Will this be MP-09 to bridge the gap or will they ignore the misstep and go straight to 11 :-?
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 226
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:41 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Probably Inferno, seems too pricey for ironhide but with toysrus uk charging £50 for bumble bee on clearance let alone what they were trying to charge before then, it could just be wheeljack or sideswipe. Always a chance it could be an overpriced sunstreaker.
blackeyedprime
Fuzor
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Transformers Wei Jiang Oversized AOE Autobot Hound Voyager Class New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars SKYWARP G-1 LEADER CLASS Generations classics SEEKER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream Complete Waspinator Legends 30th Anniversary" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Wreckage Decepticon Action Figure Automorph 2006 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "BRUTICUS Transformers Combiner Wars Boxed Set ONSLAUGHT BLAST OFF VORTEX BRAWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Wheeljack New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2010 SIDESWIPE Transformers Movie  Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberfire Bumblebee Figure Hasbro 2011 New" on EBAY