This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Discussion on new Listings in Toysrus Database

Postby Overcracker » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Two Voyager Primes with different "flight packs" seems excessive.

I could see a trailer taking up the extra Leader cost. But that would just be disappointing.

A thought comes to mind however... What if Hasbro decided to bring Takara's "upscaled" Evasion mode Prime into the Studio Series?

What if the trailer instead or also (yeah right) formed the big ring-shaped armory? We've never had an official toy of that. Also, a voyager DOTM Optimus would be further distinguished by the chestplate. And hopefully he'd include Optimus' BFG from DOTM. Or maybe the shield or the axe.

Also, that "Legendary" Optimus figure wouldn't exactly be a DOTM Optimus now would it?

:HEADHURTS: #-o You are of course correct. DOTM != AOE.

It was a nice thought while it lasted. :lol:
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Nickster563 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:09 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:Okay, so just last night I was thinking that one could customize Skytread/Flywheels into Slamdance and was suprised I hadn’t heard that idea before.

The only problem with that idea is that with Slamdance, Grand Slam (the red tank) forms the upper body and Raindance (the blue jet) forms the lower body. Using the same mold as Skytread/Flywheels, Grand Slam will now form the red lower body and Raindance will now form the blue upper body of Slamdance. While it still works like this, it also still takes away from the appearance of the G1 Character. Not to mention that they both lose their third transformation, which is forming cassettes that store inside Blaster's chest.

Any reason you guys aren't thinking that the "Firestormer Pack" might be a Sideswipe figure with Slamdance done in the style of WFC "Micromasters" Ravage and Laserbeak?

Aside from them being possibly exclusives, thus potentially disqualifying them from new molds, it's the right most number in the table, which is the price more than likely:

Voyager SS: 349
Deluxe SS: 249
Leader SS: 549

Deluxe WFC: 169
Voyager WFC: 269
Leader WFC: 469

Greenlight WFC: 249
Firestomer WFC: 499
Skywarp WFC: 499

Greenlight fits with the "Deluxe + extra", but the Firestormer and Skywarp packs are more than Leader. The contents has to be quite substantial to justify the price, and Slamdance as a pair of cassettes wouldn't really cut it.

Well we know that the firestormer pack includes more than just swipe qnd slamdance as it also has someone whose name begins with ai and possibly more, so as long as those other figures are of enough value they can still release this set with a micromaster combiner slamdance and still keep it around $50
Nickster563
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3
Watch Nickster563 on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 3

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:46 am

Nickster563 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:Okay, so just last night I was thinking that one could customize Skytread/Flywheels into Slamdance and was suprised I hadn’t heard that idea before.

The only problem with that idea is that with Slamdance, Grand Slam (the red tank) forms the upper body and Raindance (the blue jet) forms the lower body. Using the same mold as Skytread/Flywheels, Grand Slam will now form the red lower body and Raindance will now form the blue upper body of Slamdance. While it still works like this, it also still takes away from the appearance of the G1 Character. Not to mention that they both lose their third transformation, which is forming cassettes that store inside Blaster's chest.

Any reason you guys aren't thinking that the "Firestormer Pack" might be a Sideswipe figure with Slamdance done in the style of WFC "Micromasters" Ravage and Laserbeak?

Aside from them being possibly exclusives, thus potentially disqualifying them from new molds, it's the right most number in the table, which is the price more than likely:

Voyager SS: 349
Deluxe SS: 249
Leader SS: 549

Deluxe WFC: 169
Voyager WFC: 269
Leader WFC: 469

Greenlight WFC: 249
Firestomer WFC: 499
Skywarp WFC: 499

Greenlight fits with the "Deluxe + extra", but the Firestormer and Skywarp packs are more than Leader. The contents has to be quite substantial to justify the price, and Slamdance as a pair of cassettes wouldn't really cut it.

Well we know that the firestormer pack includes more than just swipe qnd slamdance as it also has someone whose name begins with ai and possibly more, so as long as those other figures are of enough value they can still release this set with a micromaster combiner slamdance and still keep it around $50
So far the confirmed cassettes border on cheap looking and stupid (Ravage anyway).

Plus I don't like the way that G2 Sideswipe looks either, so the only thing that would motivate me in buying this "Firestomer pack" is if Slamdance is a Flywheels retool. I'd just buy it for Slamdance and sell the rest. But if it's a crummy cassettes combiner that "wolverinetodd" seems to be hoping for with no Voyager Blaster even confirmed. Then that set is all his...

And here's hoping that Skywarp comes with someone better in his pack then.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Here's hoping for an awesome G2 Sideswipe!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hydrargyrus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
wolverinetodd wrote:The only problem with that idea is that with Slamdance, Grand Slam (the red tank) forms the upper body and Raindance (the blue jet) forms the lower body. Using the same mold as Skytread/Flywheels, Grand Slam will now form the red lower body and Raindance will now form the blue upper body of Slamdance. While it still works like this, it also still takes away from the appearance of the G1 Character.
Believe it or not, I also thought of that. I figured that was one reason I hadn't seen much of the idea. I'm feeling quite clairvoyant this week.

Seibertron wrote:Any reason you guys aren't thinking that the "Firestormer Pack" might be a Sideswipe figure with Slamdance done in the style of WFC "Micromasters" Ravage and Laserbeak?
'cause
william-james88 wrote:Slamdance, under the Firestormers, might be a redeco of Skythread.
A micromaster version might be more likely, though.

Nickster563 wrote:Well we know that the firestormer pack includes more than just swipe qnd slamdance as it also has someone whose name begins with ai and possibly more
Maybe Aileron?
(From http://speedfreak01.tumblr.com/post/179768872088/heres-a-digibash-of-the-roundest-girl-herself-a)
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Pulling the listings back:

The second set of "E" numbers on the right are the assortment codes, and here's the funny thing: the Fan Vote figure doesn't have one, that's usually an indication it's an exclusive. Thoughts?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby DerryCirk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:40 am

How I can buy this model 141205 - TRA Voice Mask - $34.99
DerryCirk
Mini-Con

Listings for Upcoming Toys Include New SS Megatron, WFC Soundblaster + Bluestreak, Cheetor and More

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:05 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Catz has been finding listings supplier listings for a while now and it's always fun when we get more. Of course, while the listings are real they may take up to a year to see what they were all about (like Rebekah's Garage). We finally have the actual listings and product codes for the G1 reissues coming out in 2019 and there is nothing else coming after Soundwave and his cassettes. We are indeed getting a War for Cybertron Soundblaster and Ratchet, the later will be a Walgreens exclusive for their holiday season (so be prepared to wait a while before finding it at retail). For the Datsun fans, there will also be a deluxe Bluestreak. Also, there sill be a special edition Optimus and Megatron without the battle damage as part of the 35th anniversary. The other item from War for Cybertron will be a 10 pack of Micro Masters (some redecos to fill out the teams? who knows!).

Beast Wars fans will be happy to see that we are getting a Cheetor toy and it will be one of those more fun looking battle armour ones. A warrior Slipstream will be coming too. Last but not least, we will be getting another Studio Series Leader Megatron. This will be different from the DOTM leader though it is not sure if that means it will just be a redeco/retool or a totally different mold for his Movie 1 self. Afterall, he is the only one missing from the 2007 line up in Studio Series.

Let us know what you think!

E5503 TRA G1 Optimus Prime 1986
E2046 TRA G1 Legion Class ast (bumblebee etc)
E4964 TRA G1 Soundwave
E4963 TRA G1 – Cassette 2 pack
E7669 TRA WFC Voyager Soundblaster
E8382 TRA WFC Voyager OP SE
E8371 TRA WFC Voyager Megatron SE
E8291 TRA WFC Deluxe Bluestreak
E5558 TRA Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream
E5557 TRA Cyberverse Warrior 2 pack
E5557 TRA Cyberverse Spark Armor Cheetor
E7670 TRA WFC Micromaster Mega Value 10 Pack
E5028 TRA Studio Series Voyager Megatron
E6254 TRA Studio Series Leader Megatron
E5560 TRA WFC Deluxe Ratchet

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:14 pm

Soundblaster, Bluestreak, SE Optimus Prime and SE Megatron were present at NY Toy Fair as package mockups for a potential 35th anniversary line, Soundblaster even had a painted figure mockup:

Glad to see it pan out :)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Munkky » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Has it been confirmed what size the Spark Armour figures are? Like Deluxe or smaller? Because I may buy a Spark Armour Cheetor regardless, but I'm still hoping for a Warrior figure (at this point I've given up hope for a Generations Deluxe).
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Munkky wrote:Has it been confirmed what size the Spark Armour figures are? Like Deluxe or smaller? Because I may buy a Spark Armour Cheetor regardless, but I'm still hoping for a Warrior figure (at this point I've given up hope for a Generations Deluxe).

They are smaller than deluxe.

And honestly, I dont think a warrior Cyberverse cheetor would be any good, from the warriors I have handled.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:26 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I don't follow Cyberverse but, Cheetor is a bit of a random name drop on this list?
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:I don't follow Cyberverse but, Cheetor is a bit of a random name drop on this list?

He turned up in the season 2 trailer
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Something ain't right here.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:I don't follow Cyberverse but, Cheetor is a bit of a random name drop on this list?

I see. Quick Google search later.. Surely as a "guardian" of anything, there are better picks out there, even among the BW cast, than Cheetor? Tigatron or Dinobot immediately come to mind. Or even Rhinox?
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:43 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I see. Quick Google search later.. Surely as a "guardian" of anything, there are better picks out there, even among the BW cast, than Cheetor? Tigatron or Dinobot immediately come to mind. Or even Rhinox?

Who's to say at the moment, I enjoyed season 1 so I'm willing to give the people in charge the benefit of the doubt.

As for the codes being the same, I wonder if the initial source pressed the wrong key when typing them out
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Emerje » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I wonder if Warrior 2 pack could be a working name for the Spark Armor line and somehow it worked its way into Cheetor's listing before being replaced, but not deleted?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Agent 53 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Really? No speculation on which Megatron it is? Given that ROTF was scaled to Voyager, and DOTM's been done, do we think 07, or given that 07's being done by MPM, TLK, I kinda hope for another Last Knight Megatron, he is probably the best looking Megatron the films have given use yet, at least to me.
Agent 53
Minibot

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Agent 53 wrote:Really? No speculation on which Megatron it is? Given that ROTF was scaled to Voyager, and DOTM's been done, do we think 07, or given that 07's being done by MPM, TLK, I kinda hope for another Last Knight Megatron, he is probably the best looking Megatron the films have given use yet, at least to me.

Movie 1 Megatron is a safe bet now the Masterpiece is due. The Studio Series has been playing "monkey see, monkey do" now and again with that line.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:11 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'm really curious as to what that micromaster 10 pack will be like
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:25 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
...I'm not the only one who sees 2 SS Megatrons on that list, right? A Voyager and a Leader? Assuming the Leader is the 07 design, is the Voyager just the Battle-Damaged RotF one that has yet to really arrive, or is it something else? Presumably if it's something else it would have to be TLK Megs, otherwise it would be named Galvatron since those are the only two left.

As cool as a new Cheetor is, I sadly can't get too excited about it if it's Cyberverse unless the figures make a massive quality leap. There's still only, what, 3 "good" Cyberverse figures?

Interesting to see that the listings just treat these Siege guys as part of the regular line, but don't have figure numbers associated with them. Will they have numbers later? I expect at least Ratchet will, right?
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:30 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Catz said it was a typo from the supplier but he simply copy pasted it all

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:40 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:...I'm not the only one who sees 2 SS Megatrons on that list, right? A Voyager and a Leader? Assuming the Leader is the 07 design, is the Voyager just the Battle-Damaged RotF one that has yet to really arrive, or is it something else? Presumably if it's something else it would have to be TLK Megs, otherwise it would be named Galvatron since those are the only two left.

As cool as a new Cheetor is, I sadly can't get too excited about it if it's Cyberverse unless the figures make a massive quality leap. There's still only, what, 3 "good" Cyberverse figures?

Interesting to see that the listings just treat these Siege guys as part of the regular line, but don't have figure numbers associated with them. Will they have numbers later? I expect at least Ratchet will, right?

Pretty sure the voyager Megatron is the battle damAged one

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:02 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hmm, Micromasters 10 pack...

Here's hoping this is the sign that a SS Movie 1 Megatron is a comin'! My first boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I really want Cheetor to be good
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:02 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Really hoping the Micromaster set will consist of the missing teammates of the other sets.

Ratchet may be the excuse I needed to get Ironhide, provided he looks good.

Hoping the new SS Megatron will be based on his 2007 appearance.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #3 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 1023DC043 3B (CA) Chew"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0923DC080 140F (W) Zdarsky (CA) Mattina"
BATMAN #140 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #795 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 JAN233301 795B (W) Adams (CA) Nakayama"
FLASH #795 Cvr B D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #436 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Perez (W) Wolfman (A) Broderick 230915A"
BATMAN #436 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #799 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0323DC225 799B (W) Adams (CA) Perkins + Spicer"
FLASH #799 Cvr B D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERBOY + RAVERS #1 DC Comics 1996 (A/CA) Pelletier + Davis 200610A"
SUPERBOY + RAVERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC268 5A (CA) Kane (W) Finger"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #799 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Jock (W) Gabrych + McCarthy 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #133 Cvr E 1:50 foil DC Comics 2023 JAN233267 133E (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #133 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #421 DC Comics 1988 (CA) Bingham (W) Starlin (A) Giordano 230915A"
BATMAN #421 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr K DC Comics 2023 DEC222893 1K (CA) Jimenez (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #1 DC Comics 1999 (A/CA) Taylor (W) Kesel 230915A"
NEW!
WORLDS FINEST #1 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #11 DC Comics 0623DC258 (A/CA) Owen (W) Fisch"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1055 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 0323DC081 1055C (CA) Talaski"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON