This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Legends Manga Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Takara Legends Manga Thread

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:23 am

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
First off I don't think I "run the site", I was just trying to be helpful to other members. If I did something wrong just come out and say it, and I will remove the link from the post.
I even gave a warning about the content, even though it is quite clear what the content is.
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:24 am

Michael Alex Kawa wrote:First off I don't think I "run the site", I was just trying to be helpful to other members. If I did something wrong just come out and say it, and I will remove the link from the post.
I even gave a warning about the content, even though it is quite clear what the content is.

Burn meant me, not you.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:35 am

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
Oh....I see now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
See Burn has had issues with me before, and he has gotten on my back for "not following the rules", to the point of banning me for a week (without a warning), for just speaking my mind, so I thought it was towards me again. And to be honest I saw nothing wrong with what you said.
Oh and thanks for the link to the rules, because now I know just how "railroaded" I was when I was banned. I didn't even get one warning, let alone five before I was banned for a week.....just saying.....not trying to cause trouble..I am just saying.
Make rules, then follow the rules you make fairly.
Last edited by Michael Alex Kawa on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Firepower: 8

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:40 am

Michael Alex Kawa wrote:Oh....I see now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
See Burn has had issues with me before, and he has gotten on my back for "not following the rules", to the point of banning me for a week (without a warning), for just speaking my mind, so I thought it was towards me again. And to be honest I saw nothing wrong with what you said.

Check the rules and your PMs, please.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Burn » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:42 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Would you guys like warnings for going off-topic?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:43 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Burn wrote:Would you guys like warnings for going off-topic?

Come on Burn this is way past warnings. This is turning into another Jason5billion situation.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Pack In Comics for Takara Legends LG56 Perceptor and LG57 Octane

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:24 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Caution: This news post contains mature content that some users might find objectionable. We recommend only users age 18 and up view this content.

Thanks to fellow Seibertronians Cyberpath and Sabrblade, we have links to both the pack in comic/manga that comes with Transformers Legends LG56 Perceptor and LG57 Octane, as well as a plot summary for the Perceptor comic.

Below you will find links along with some highlighted panels. The Perceptor comic heavily connected to the G1 episode "The Face of the Nijika", and answers how Perceptor became just a head (since in Japanese continuity, the actual robot characters are just the small bots that Transform into heads). It also confirms that this is indeed G1 cassette Ramhorn and we get to see how Ramhorn went from being a cassette to a mini tank.

The Octane comic (yes, he is actually called Octane on the box), shows how Starscream takes over Octane's body in this bit of continuity. The toy comes with an extra clear plastic head representing Starscream's ghost.

LG56 Perceptor --

- [Page 1] - [Page 2] - (from prime roller)

LG57 Octane --

- [Page 1] - []Page 2] - [Page 3] - [Page 4] - (from prime roller)

Here is the summary for just Perceptor's comic:

TFWiki wrote:Having heard that the Legends World was created by the Zamojin, Perceptor travels to the dimension in search of his old friend, Katsu Don, whom he's lost touch with and worries about. Highbrow looks forward to investigating the dimension's mysteries together with his fellow scientist, though Perceptor's first duty is to fix up Ramhorn, injured in battle to the point where his cassette mode is beyond repair. Perceptor replaces it with a new tank mode, and while Ramhorn hates it, the scientist insists that he made the right choice giving him a more mobile altmode is better. The group is then interrupted by none other than Katsu Don, who says he's here to "take back Nijika" before tearing Perceptor's head off and running off with it. Highbrow and Perceptor's colleague Minerva are ready to make chase, but Ramhorn warns them that the Zamojin are strong and that they should bring some extra firepower in the form of Perceptor's body.

Katsu Don brings Perceptor to the headless new body of Nijika, damaged in a previous battle, and, having recalled that Perceptor's parts are compatible with hers, attaches the panicking scientist's head to it. The process is interrupted by the other Autobots, who have reconfigured Perceptor's body into its rarely seen tank mode, and a combined barrage from both it and Ramhorn distracts Katsu Don long enough for Perceptor to remove his head from Nijika. He returns it to his original body and takes aim at Katsu Don using Ramhorn's third mode, a handheld weapon, and the Zamojin retreats, swearing he will fulfill his dream of creating a full-scale Nijika someday. Admitting that he wasn't actually going to open fire on his old friend, Perceptor hopes that Katsu Don will someday, on a night of falling stars, find the right path again.

After returning to Axalon, Perceptor figures that since his head was already separated, he might as well convert it into a small robot and live a comfortable, human-sized life. Unfortunately, this makes it less comfortable for him to use his microscope mode, as he now has to stand on Minerva's head just to look into the lens.

And here is the summary for Octane's comic.

In the year 2022 of the G1 World, crazed stalker Lunaclub catches up to her beloved Starscream and cuts his head off, and while she's surprised that he survives thanks to his half-ghost form, she doesn't mind since it means she can kiss him all she wants. Starscream cares little for her affection and more about going to the Legends World so he can become a Headmaster and regain his mobility, a plan that catches the interest of Moonheart, who harbors her own feelings for Soundwave and wants to go see him.

Meanwhile in the Legends World, known pervert Tigatron has a found a kindred spirit in the Headmaster Octane, and the two make plans to seek out pretty ladies, hire them to appear in sexy videos, and get rich. The mention of profit attracts Trickdiamond, who offers to be the manager of their budding business, but instead she gets dragged into modeling for their first video. It becomes is a huge success and the three make enough money for Octane to buy a transtector, only for a ride on its jet mode to be interrupted by an attack from Lunaclub and Moonheart, followed by Starscream materializing inside the plane in a ghostly Headmaster form. Intending to destroy Mayor Megatron and become ruler of the Legends World, he takes control of the transtector and crushes Megatron's Tankor Drone guards with its truck mode before transforming into robot mode and grabbing his old leader.

However, Octane has installed a safety device to prevent his body from being stolen and presses a switch on its stomach that causes it to stun and eject Starscream. He reclaims the body, and when Lunaclub and Moonheart take him on, he defeats them both with a flamethrower blast, announcing that he won't let conflict disturb this peaceful world where he can make videos of pretty girls. Moonheart flees to go search for Soundwave while Starscream, true to form, crawls up to Megatron and begs for forgiveness, and is punished with having to appear in one of Octane's videos together with Lunaclub. Trickdiamond is relieved she doesn't have to do it anymore, but the new video doesn't sell at all and they end up using her as a model a second time.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Pack In Comics for Takara Legends LG56 Perceptor and LG57 Octane

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:26 am

william-james88 wrote:Caution: This news post contains mature content that some users might find objectionable. We recommend only users age 18 and up view this content.

Thanks to fellow Seibertronians Cyberpath and Sabrblade, we have links to both the pack in comic/manga that comes with Transformers Legends LG56 Perceptor and LG57 Octane, as well as a plot summary for the Perceptor comic.

Below you will find links along with some highlighted panels. The Perceptor comic heavily connected to the G1 episode "The Face of the Nijika", and answers how Perceptor became just a head (since in Japanese continuity, the actual robot characters are just the small bots that Transform into heads). It also confirms that this is indeed G1 cassette Ramhorn and we get to see how Ramhorn went from being a cassette to a mini tank.

The Octane comic (yes, he is actually called Octane on the box), shows how Starscream takes over Octane's body in this bit of continuity. The toy comes with an extra clear plastic head representing Starscream's ghost.

LG56 Perceptor --

- [Page 1] - [Page 2] - (from prime roller)

LG57 Octane --

- [Page 1] - []Page 2] - [Page 3] - [Page 4] - (from prime roller)

And here's the summary for just Perceptor's comic (Octane's comic hasn't been summaried yet):

TFWiki wrote:Having heard that the Legends World was created by the Zamojin, Perceptor travels to the dimension in search of his old friend, Katsu Don, whom he's lost touch with and worries about. Highbrow looks forward to investigating the dimension's mysteries together with his fellow scientist, though Perceptor's first duty is to fix up Ramhorn, injured in battle to the point where his cassette mode is beyond repair. Perceptor replaces it with a new tank mode, and while Ramhorn hates it, the scientist insists that he made the right choice giving him a more mobile altmode is better. The group is then interrupted by none other than Katsu Don, who says he's here to "take back Nijika" before tearing Perceptor's head off and running off with it. Highbrow and Perceptor's colleague Minerva are ready to make chase, but Ramhorn warns them that the Zamojin are strong and that they should bring some extra firepower in the form of Perceptor's body.

Katsu Don brings Perceptor to the headless new body of Nijika, damaged in a previous battle, and, having recalled that Perceptor's parts are compatible with hers, attaches the panicking scientist's head to it. The process is interrupted by the other Autobots, who have reconfigured Perceptor's body into its rarely seen tank mode, and a combined barrage from both it and Ramhorn distracts Katsu Don long enough for Perceptor to remove his head from Nijika. He returns it to his original body and takes aim at Katsu Don using Ramhorn's third mode, a handheld weapon, and the Zamojin retreats, swearing he will fulfill his dream of creating a full-scale Nijika someday. Admitting that he wasn't actually going to open fire on his old friend, Perceptor hopes that Katsu Don will someday, on a night of falling stars, find the right path again.

After returning to Axalon, Perceptor figures that since his head was already separated, he might as well convert it into a small robot and live a comfortable, human-sized life. Unfortunately, this makes it less comfortable for him to use his microscope mode, as he now has to stand on Minerva's head just to look into the lens.

Yes, why were people saying it was called "Octone" on the box? That was the Hasbro version, right?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Re: Pack In Comics for Takara Legends LG56 Perceptor and LG57 Octane

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 am

primalxconvoy wrote:Yes, why were people saying it was called "Octone" on the box? That was the Hasbro version, right?

Its also how it is written in katakana.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby 1984forever » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:53 am

Don’t know what’s being said in that Octane story, but it looks like somebody’s getting nostalgic for Kiss Players.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 am

Indeed it is, but it's written "Octane" in English, so I'm not sure how others got confused about it. Takara's been quite good with the old English names for these toys in the last several years.

[img]New%20Doc%2063_1.jpg[/img]

It's also the (first?) Legends toy to specifically babe the Headmaster figures on the box.
Attachments
New Doc 63_1.jpg
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:59 am

1984forever wrote:Don’t know what’s being said in that Octane story, but it looks like somebody’s getting nostalgic for Kiss Players.

Yes, it's the, ahem, "artist".
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:01 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
So here's the continuation.....

Starscream's head just cut off by some combiner of Megatronia but then he got turned into a headmaster and wants to take revenge on Megatron.

Octone..... yeah he loves to sneaky-peeky of the femmebots, not only that, the last page and the first page were sooo soo :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

What's mysterious that how can he have a body on POTP? looks like i'll have to see that soon. :APPLAUSE:
Last edited by Albatross250 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby zodconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:01 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
william-james88 wrote: (Octane's comic hasn't been summaried yet)

Good! :lol:
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:02 am

zodconvoy wrote:
william-james88 wrote: (Octane's comic hasn't been summaried yet)

Good! :lol:

THANK PRIMUS FOR THAT ONE :lol: :michaelbay:
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:04 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
primalxconvoy wrote:Indeed it is, but it's written "Octane" in English, so I'm not sure how others got confused about it. Takara's been quite good with the old English names for these toys in the last several years.
Takara uses BOTH names on the Legends packaging. Japanese "Octone" in Katakana and English "Octane" in Latin Script. This is nothing new for the Legends packaging, but considering that these toys are meant to be sold and bought within the nation of Japan to Japanese-speaking consumers, especially with the Katakana name font being much larger and more prominent than the Latin Script name font, it stands to reason that the toy's intended name is the one written in the language native to the country it is being sold in. Ergo, the toy's name is supposed to be "Octone", with the foreign "Octane" name included below it for some secondary international marketing appeal.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:07 am

Albatross250 wrote:What's mysterious that how can he have a body on POTP? looks like i'll have to see that soon. :APPLAUSE:
Seeing as how Takara's POTP line seems to just be a straight import of Hasbro's POTP line, I sincerely doubt it will have anything to do with Legends or its manga continuity, as it very well may not get any Japanese-original fiction of its own since almost none of the previous Hasbro-imported Takara lines of the past decade did (and any that did ended up having fictions that were co-productions between America and Japan, rather than strictly Japanese-original).

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:08 am

Sabrblade wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Indeed it is, but it's written "Octane" in English, so I'm not sure how others got confused about it. Takara's been quite good with the old English names for these toys in the last several years.
Takara uses BOTH names on the Legends packaging. Japanese "Octone" in Katakana and English "Octane" in Latin Script. This is nothing new for the Legends packaging, but considering that these toys are meant to be sold and bought within the nation of Japan to Japanese-speaking consumers, especially with the Katakana name font being much larger and more prominent than the Latin Script name font, it stands to reason that the toy's intended name is the one written in the language native to the country it is being sold in. Ergo, the toy's name is supposed to be "Octone", with the foreign "Octane" name included below it for some secondary international marketing appeal.

Yes, we know that, but the box art has been known for a while now, so why did ENGLISH speakers get confused?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:11 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:What's mysterious that how can he have a body on POTP? looks like i'll have to see that soon. :APPLAUSE:
Seeing as how Takara's POTP line seems to just be a straight import of Hasbro's POTP line, I sincerely doubt it will have anything to do with Legends or its manga continuity, as it very well may not get any Japanese-original fiction of its own since almost none of the previous Hasbro-imported Takara lines of the past decade did (and any that did ended up having fictions that were co-productions between America and Japan, rather than strictly Japanese-original).

I still remember last year about Prime and Roller (Unite Warriors), i think the Zodiac will be the power for the Matrix in :TAKARATOMY: version of POTP. :-?
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:12 am

primalxconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Yes, we know that, but the box art has been known for a while now, so why did ENGLISH speakers get confused?
Because not every English speaker is in the know about how the name labels on the Legends packaging works like you, I, and others do. Not every English speaker can read and understand Katakana.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:16 am

primalxconvoy wrote:Yes, we know that, but the box art has been known for a while now, so why did ENGLISH speakers get confused?

Does it really matter?

primalxconvoy wrote:It's also the (first?) Legends toy to specifically babe the Headmaster figures on the box.

What do you mean by babe?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:16 am

Albatross250 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I still remember last year about Prime and Roller (Unite Warriors), i think the Zodiac will be the power for the Matrix in :TAKARATOMY: version of POTP. :-?
That Zodiac bit in the UW comic was foreshadowing Optimus's eventual resurrection as Star Convoy that occurred in the Battlestars fiction back in 1991. The UW comic took place chronologically before that in the year 2021 (The Battlestars was set sometime after 2025).

At this point, it's not looking like Leader class Evolution Optimus Prime, Voyager class Starscream, or any of the POTP figures may be integrated into the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:19 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That Zodiac bit in the UW comic was foreshadowing Optimus's eventual resurrection as Star Convoy that occurred in the Battlestars fiction back in 1991. The UW comic took place chronologically before that in the year 2021 (The Battlestars was set sometime after 2025).

At this point, it's not looking like Leader class Evolution Optimus Prime, Voyager class Starscream, or any of the POTP figures may be integrated into the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity.

Ah i see it now. Thanks. :)
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 am

william-james88 wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Yes, we know that, but the box art has been known for a while now, so why did ENGLISH speakers get confused?

Does it really matter?

primalxconvoy wrote:It's also the (first?) Legends toy to specifically babe the Headmaster figures on the box.

What do you mean by babe?

That's Google's Gboard at it's finest. It HATES words like GAME, HAVE, GAVE, LOVE, etc.

I meant "have".
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."

Out of necessity, really, since the body comes with two, thus it can have two identities. Sure, Octone/Octane is the main one, but calling out Ghost Starscream forces the other to be called out as well for consistency.

Also, the English names do not take the US trademark situation into account, so the original G1 names are used wherever applicable, without prefixes (though LG19 Sprung did get an "Autobot" prefix, thus "Autobot Springer").
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 16A (CA) Guidi"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers DAWN OF THE PREDACUS BotCon One-Shot IDW Comics 2016 240415A"
NEW!
Transformers DAWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #2 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 2A AUG190762 (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210455 39A (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS #39 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL RI 1:10 IDW Comics DEC190657 230124A"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210480 10RI (CA) Coller"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON