This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Legends Manga Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Takara Legends Manga Thread

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 am

Just a little something I cooked up.

PicsArt_1519659478946.jpg
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 am

I want to see Old Snake made into a headmaster now. :D
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:31 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Knight wrote:I want to see Old Snake made into a headmaster now. :D
Leinad would be a good base for him.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby EmirateXaaron » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:55 am

Motto: "Becoming the physical body of Primus really lowers your life-expectancy."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Oh wow, is that Kiloton from the TV Magazine G2 stories? Never thought I'd see him in anything.
EmirateXaaron
Minibot
News Credits: 6
Buy from EmirateXaaron on eBay
Alt Mode: Space tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:15 pm

EmirateXaaron wrote:Oh wow, is that Kiloton from the TV Magazine G2 stories? Never thought I'd see him in anything.
He was in Metroplex's comic too.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby EmirateXaaron » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Motto: "Becoming the physical body of Primus really lowers your life-expectancy."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
EmirateXaaron wrote:Oh wow, is that Kiloton from the TV Magazine G2 stories? Never thought I'd see him in anything.
He was in Metroplex's comic too.

Oh, he was? Huh! I havent really been keeping up with them. Decided to check out the Megatron one as I was thinking of picking him up. Thanks for the info!
EmirateXaaron
Minibot
News Credits: 6
Buy from EmirateXaaron on eBay
Alt Mode: Space tank
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:38 am

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
In regards to the most recent Legends Manga stores......
It is nice that there was basically no "fan service", as it proves that Sakamoto can give us a story without half naked girls everywhere.
What sucks about them is the lack of T-AI and Minerva. :-(
I really miss seeing my girls.
But what is sad is it also proves that Sakamoto can't give us a story involving females without showing them half naked.....just saying. :-?
And yes I know that Windblade was one of the recent stories, but I am just referring to the young girls he likes to "showcase" aka "exploit".
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 pm

I somewhat agree. It would be nice to have a well-made story involving a female character. What is also troubling is that this might be more to do with (Takara's) view that the target audience don't want that, which I think is also insulting to Japanese/Japan-based collectors, if true.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
There is a certain stereotype that it fits with though, being involved with the anime fandom, I come across it being mentioned all the time. The idea is that all the female characters are good for is being the viewers waifus. Laughably I've heard the idea being tossed around that this phenomenon is solely responsible for Japan's declining birth rate. Despite, you know, all the more plausible reasons.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:12 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:There is a certain stereotype that it fits with though, being involved with the anime fandom, I come across it being mentioned all the time. The idea is that all the female characters are good for is being the viewers waifus. Laughably I've heard the idea being tossed around that this phenomenon is solely responsible for Japan's declining birth rate. Despite, you know, all the more plausible reasons.

There is more to the idea of a declining birthdate (not really sure to media like this). I would love to give you some more information about it, but it's not "on topic", so PM me if you're interested.

And I would say that the certain type of Japanese "otaku" is a niche within the niche OF Japanese Otaku. If you look at Wonderfestival, for example, most of the erotic stuff was in its own section, with the main areas showing a fairly diverse mix of foreigners and different types of Japanese too.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:39 am

Yeah I forgot to specify that it was a subset of a larger fandom (one that again can be broken down to smaller subsets)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 am

New update to the online manga. This time it seems to be eight black-and-white mini-comic stories focusing on the Legends World versions of the characters from Beast Wars Neo, and which lead up to the pack-in manga that came with LG-59 Blitzwing, in which Big Convoy was seen turning into Blitzwing's little gray mammoth partner Big Fight.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:08 am

So he went to sleep one day and woke up in his new body?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:08 am

Those are so cute! Reminds me of the manga that came out for Beast Wars Neo, too!
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Michael Alex Kawa wrote:In regards to the most recent Legends Manga stores......
It is nice that there was basically no "fan service", as it proves that Sakamoto can give us a story without half naked girls everywhere.
What sucks about them is the lack of T-AI and Minerva. :-(
I really miss seeing my girls.
But what is sad is it also proves that Sakamoto can't give us a story involving females without showing them half naked.....just saying. :-?
And yes I know that Windblade was one of the recent stories, but I am just referring to the young girls he likes to "showcase" aka "exploit".

Maybe offer your talents to Takara's PR department. You can help plot an even better storyline bereft of them icky moe style gals! Just don't tell Sakamoto! But the way I see it, y'all are missing the fan service already 8-}
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:00 am

Summaries for the eight little stories - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/LG59_Blitzwing_Prologue:_Big-sensei
Year 3, Class B Big-sensei

A certain high school class is awaiting their new teacher with a variety of expectations: Longrack wants someone disciplined, Cohrada wants someone he can put in his place, and Break doesn't care. When the teacher, Big, arrives, they're all frightened by his massive frame and scary face.. until he suddenly runs out of the classroom, having remembered that new Transformers toys have just been released.

First Lesson First

Big is supposed to teach national history for his first class, but finds this boring and announces to his students that they're going to learn about Transformers history instead. When the teacher goes on about Microman and Diaclone, the ever-serious Longrack notes that none of this is in the textbooks and asks if it'll be on the test, which makes Big happy that he's allowed to test them on the subject.

Very Strange

During a staff meeting with the other teachers, Big asks if they can change the acronym "HR" for "homeroom" on schedules to "TF" for "Transformers". When asked by Principal Magmatron what the class will do during that hour instead, he responds that they'll talk about Transformers, naturally! Magmatron points out that that's what Big already uses homeroom for and considers firing him.

Hooligan Cohrada

Big catches Cohrada shaking Stampy down for his allowance and has a talk with the snake, who says he wanted money for playing around with. Being a nice guy, Big decides to give him a little something... Cyber Keys, which let you play with toys in all kinds of ways! Having expected money, the angry Cohrada calls them worthless and rushes out.

Hot-blooded Break

During sports day, Break shows off his skating prowess and is annoyed when Big awards him with a Cyber Key medal. For the cavalry fight, in which teachers participate, Big picks the rider position and crushes his poor students with the weight of his mammoth body.

Preparatory Reviewer Longrack

During class, Longrack tells Big how hard he's studied Transformers, revealing that he's even neglected any other subjects thanks to his teacher's enthusiasm rubbing off on him. This causes Big to realize he's being a poor influence and he finally begins teaching normally, much to his students' surprise.

When I Awoke One Morning...

Big awakens in the form of a robotic mammoth and is overjoyed when DNAVI diagnoses him with Transformers sickness—he's been actively trying to contract the sickness by exposing himself to Transformers stuff 24/7. When DNAVI proceeds to tell him that there's a cure now, he immediately throws the medicine out a window.

To Fight with...

Caught up in the Quintesson invasion the way home from the doctor, Big runs into a despairing Blitzwing and begins looking for a football coach who can help the Decepticon. Failing to find one, he realizes he himself is a type of "coach" and may be of some use, and decides to disguise himself as a Decepticon strategist and help Blitzwing.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

New Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Manga Mini-Update and Summaries

Postby Va'al » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:07 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to fello Seibertronian Sabrblade, we have a look at a new online update for the Takara Tomy Transformers Legends manga series, featuring eight mini-stories in black and white art, featuring characters from the Japanese series Beast Wars Neo and their tales up to the comics we previously saw in the issue included with LG-59 Blitzwing, with Big Convoy turning into Blitzwing's little gray mammoth partner Big Fight.

Also included below are summaries for the tiny tales, in case your Japanese is not up to scratch! Check it all out and join the discussion in the Energon Pub.

Sabrblade wrote:Summaries for the eight little stories - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/LG59_Blitzwing_Prologue:_Big-sensei
Year 3, Class B Big-sensei

A certain high school class is awaiting their new teacher with a variety of expectations: Longrack wants someone disciplined, Cohrada wants someone he can put in his place, and Break doesn't care. When the teacher, Big, arrives, they're all frightened by his massive frame and scary face.. until he suddenly runs out of the classroom, having remembered that new Transformers toys have just been released.

First Lesson First

Big is supposed to teach national history for his first class, but finds this boring and announces to his students that they're going to learn about Transformers history instead. When the teacher goes on about Microman and Diaclone, the ever-serious Longrack notes that none of this is in the textbooks and asks if it'll be on the test, which makes Big happy that he's allowed to test them on the subject.

Very Strange

During a staff meeting with the other teachers, Big asks if they can change the acronym "HR" for "homeroom" on schedules to "TF" for "Transformers". When asked by Principal Magmatron what the class will do during that hour instead, he responds that they'll talk about Transformers, naturally! Magmatron points out that that's what Big already uses homeroom for and considers firing him.

Hooligan Cohrada

Big catches Cohrada shaking Stampy down for his allowance and has a talk with the snake, who says he wanted money for playing around with. Being a nice guy, Big decides to give him a little something... Cyber Keys, which let you play with toys in all kinds of ways! Having expected money, the angry Cohrada calls them worthless and rushes out.

Hot-blooded Break

During sports day, Break shows off his skating prowess and is annoyed when Big awards him with a Cyber Key medal. For the cavalry fight, in which teachers participate, Big picks the rider position and crushes his poor students with the weight of his mammoth body.

Preparatory Reviewer Longrack

During class, Longrack tells Big how hard he's studied Transformers, revealing that he's even neglected any other subjects thanks to his teacher's enthusiasm rubbing off on him. This causes Big to realize he's being a poor influence and he finally begins teaching normally, much to his students' surprise.

When I Awoke One Morning...

Big awakens in the form of a robotic mammoth and is overjoyed when DNAVI diagnoses him with Transformers sickness—he's been actively trying to contract the sickness by exposing himself to Transformers stuff 24/7. When DNAVI proceeds to tell him that there's a cure now, he immediately throws the medicine out a window.

To Fight with...

Caught up in the Quintesson invasion the way home from the doctor, Big runs into a despairing Blitzwing and begins looking for a football coach who can help the Decepticon. Failing to find one, he realizes he himself is a type of "coach" and may be of some use, and decides to disguise himself as a Decepticon strategist and help Blitzwing.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Man the Legends universe is weird.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 am

New online manga --

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 am

Eight little stories about Twin Twist and Topspin in the JG1 cartoon universe.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

New Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Online Manga Mini-Update

Postby Va'al » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:28 am

Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath, and coinciding with the Japanese release of the latest Takara Tomy Transformers figures, we have some eight new mini-stories in the Transformers Legends manga series featuring Targetmasters LG-65 Twintwist and LG-66 Topspin, and drawn by artist Hayato Sakamoto.

The mini chapters are all available online in black and white, and can be found here, also featuring the likes of Optimus Prime / Convoy, Ratchet, Jazz, Brawn, Wheeljack, Springer, Whirl and the Wreckers, plus Jetfire and more - check it all out below, as we wait for the in-pack comics to reach us too, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:34 pm

And English summaries - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Jumpstarter_Chapter

G1 Warrior Twin Twist

Twin Twist's love for drilling holes often gets him into trouble when he damages the Autobot base, and when Topspin tries to talk him out of his bad habit, he instead asks his brother to keep watch while he keeps drilling. Topspin accepts, reflecting that he's a huge thrillseeker who loves the risk of getting caught.

G1 Warrior Topspin

The Jumpstarters are caught by Red Alert and flee on Topspin's jet mode, but have no regrets as they thoroughly enjoyed the experience. However, Twin Twist's urge emerges and he begins considering drilling holes in his brother's wings, which Topspin protests against despite how thrilling it would be.

Operation: Destroy the Decepticons

Twin Twist's drilling continues causing trouble for the Autobots, but Optimus Prime hits upon the idea of using his habit to their advantage by having him dig pitfall traps for the Decepticons. The plan fails after they remember the Decepticons can fly and Twin Twist ends up digging so many holes that the Autobots themselves fall in them.

The Commander's Good Idea

The Jumpstarters are such a bother that the other Autobots complain to Optimus Prime, who appoints Twin Twist leader of the Jumpstarters so that the responsibilities and duties of the post will keep him too busy to think about his urges... and appoints Topspin commander of the Jumpstarters for that same reason. The brothers begin fighting over who is the real leader, which Prime sees as proof that they've forgotten about the drilling, though Sideswipe protests against this solution.

LG-07 Jetfire Sequel

In the 2000s, Topspin and Twin Twist meet Whirl and Roadbuster who introduce themselves as Wreckers from another world. While the two brothers have never heard of such a group, Springer overhears them and announces his intent to create a Wreckers unit in their own world... because the name sounds cool and might impress girls.

G1 Wreckers Birth Story

Springer recruits the other four and goes to Optimus Prime to ask for his approval in creating the Wreckers, though Prime is unimpressed when he asks for the team's purpose and Springer's response is "doing cool stuff". He only approves on the condition that the Wreckers are responsible for cleaning the area around Mount St. Hilary, which Springer finds so boring and uncool that he leaves for Autobot City, leaving his team members behind.

LG19 Springer Sequel

In the 2030s, Springer returns home from the Legends World in his new body, impressing the Jumpstarters who assume he's now ready to confess his love to Arcee. He argues that he's already been turned down, but Whirl tells him that was a different Arcee and the Wreckers push him over to Arcee where he begins to stammer a confession. How this goes, however, is a story for another time...

LG65 Twin Twist Prologue

Some time later, the Wreckers receive a message from Alpha Trion informing them that the Legends World is under attack by Windblade and the mutant Targetmasters. Given their connections to the dimension, Springer, Whirl, and Roadbuster are ready to head out and defend it, but are surprised when the Jumpstarters ask to come along as well. To explain why they feel obliged to help, the two brothers must reveal a well-kept secret... they too were created in the Legends World!

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG64 Seaspray Pack-In Manga

Postby Va'al » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 am

Thanks again to Matt in Japan, friend of Seibertron.com and regular source for releases of figures from Takara Tomy Transformers, we also have the pack-in comic that came with the Transformers Legends LG-64 Seaspray and Lione set - still written and drawn by Hayato Sakamoto, and still part of the ongoing manga series - this time featuring the titular characters plus Alana, Seaspray's romantic interest in the original cartoon series, in both her human and robot forms, and only minor unnecessary cheesecake.

In addition, we also have some summaries for the previously posted online mini-chapters about the Jumpstarters, now Targetmasters, in the same toyline! Check it all out below, including the two-page comic and join the conversation in the Energon Pub!

G1 Warrior Twin Twist

Twin Twist's love for drilling holes often gets him into trouble when he damages the Autobot base, and when Topspin tries to talk him out of his bad habit, he instead asks his brother to keep watch while he keeps drilling. Topspin accepts, reflecting that he's a huge thrillseeker who loves the risk of getting caught.

G1 Warrior Topspin

The Jumpstarters are caught by Red Alert and flee on Topspin's jet mode, but have no regrets as they thoroughly enjoyed the experience. However, Twin Twist's urge emerges and he begins considering drilling holes in his brother's wings, which Topspin protests against despite how thrilling it would be.

Operation: Destroy the Decepticons

Twin Twist's drilling continues causing trouble for the Autobots, but Optimus Prime hits upon the idea of using his habit to their advantage by having him dig pitfall traps for the Decepticons. The plan fails after they remember the Decepticons can fly and Twin Twist ends up digging so many holes that the Autobots themselves fall in them.

The Commander's Good Idea

The Jumpstarters are such a bother that the other Autobots complain to Optimus Prime, who appoints Twin Twist leader of the Jumpstarters so that the responsibilities and duties of the post will keep him too busy to think about his urges... and appoints Topspin commander of the Jumpstarters for that same reason. The brothers begin fighting over who is the real leader, which Prime sees as proof that they've forgotten about the drilling, though Sideswipe protests against this solution.

LG-07 Jetfire Sequel

In the 2000s, Topspin and Twin Twist meet Whirl and Roadbuster who introduce themselves as Wreckers from another world. While the two brothers have never heard of such a group, Springer overhears them and announces his intent to create a Wreckers unit in their own world... because the name sounds cool and might impress girls.

G1 Wreckers Birth Story

Springer recruits the other four and goes to Optimus Prime to ask for his approval in creating the Wreckers, though Prime is unimpressed when he asks for the team's purpose and Springer's response is "doing cool stuff". He only approves on the condition that the Wreckers are responsible for cleaning the area around Mount St. Hilary, which Springer finds so boring and uncool that he leaves for Autobot City, leaving his team members behind.

LG19 Springer Sequel

In the 2030s, Springer returns home from the Legends World in his new body, impressing the Jumpstarters who assume he's now ready to confess his love to Arcee. He argues that he's already been turned down, but Whirl tells him that was a different Arcee and the Wreckers push him over to Arcee where he begins to stammer a confession. How this goes, however, is a story for another time...

LG65 Twin Twist Prologue

Some time later, the Wreckers receive a message from Alpha Trion informing them that the Legends World is under attack by Windblade and the mutant Targetmasters. Given their connections to the dimension, Springer, Whirl, and Roadbuster are ready to head out and defend it, but are surprised when the Jumpstarters ask to come along as well. To explain why they feel obliged to help, the two brothers must reveal a well-kept secret... they too were created in the Legends World!

Source: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Jumpstarter_Chapter
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Rated X » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:25 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hell yeah !!! Sakamoto is back !!! Those last few cartoons couldn't have been him because his signature sleeze was missing. Must have not had any sake that night. But great to have him back ! Without the hot chicks "manga" is just comics...lol.
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby griftimus prime » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
great story between seaspray and alana in that episode.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON