This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking Thread

Postby Hero Alpha » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:39 am

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Sweet, just ordered mine as well. This will be my first Titan figure/s and Predaking is badass so I am excited. I thought it strange too that it was limit 1, but suppose its to curb re-sales?
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby ricemazter » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:29 am

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Randomhero wrote:
ricemazter wrote:Sigh...easy come, easy to. Oh well, I'll get him if I'm able at some point.

What I really want is Hunn-Grr, though. If only they'd get him back in stock. With TRU gone, there's no way I'm getting him local.

Target has picked him up for local retail release

Thanks for the tip! I'll keep checking, but my local Target has an abysmal record with getting anything beyond wave 1 in any line.
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I bought one for my 3 year old.

I hope he still has that farm playset. It's going to be epic.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Counterpunch wrote:I bought one for my 3 year old.

Your 3 year old's Predaking is getting off lucky. They just get to hang round, graze and do animal things, maybe attack the tractor. My 7 yer old's Prediking will unfortunately be required to give rides to Barbie and Ken. At least Razorclaw should get a turn driving the pink convertible.

Of course we should both provide some photos of this epic fun. Mine, whoops meant my daughter's, arrive next week.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:08 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:I bought one for my 3 year old.

Your 3 year old's Predaking is getting off lucky. They just get to hang round, graze and do animal things, maybe attack the tractor. My 7 yer old's Prediking will unfortunately be required to give rides to Barbie and Ken. At least Razorclaw should get a turn driving the pink convertible.

Of course we should both provide some photos of this epic fun. Mine, whoops meant my daughter's, arrive next week.

I'm considering recording it.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host

Postby Emerje » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Initial orders on Amazon sold out quickly as well.

Speaking of which, he's back in stock there at normal price and ready to ship.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... 61QMKEJQAZ

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby mordhelm » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
So, let's talk about the stickers. This is the first set where I felt the stickers were done right. Good size and easy accessibility for them. And it was sub-100 stickers in total. Waaaay less effort that Trypticon.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:04 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
The king has arrived at BBTS. :DANCE:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Firepower: 5

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:47 am

I expected to really dislike PotP Predaking. I won't go so far as to say it's great or something that everyone should get, but it's an interesting exercise in prioritization. Without a doubt, the combined mode was prioritized above all else, likely with the oft cited yet perpetually wrong notion that where Combiners are concerned, only the gestalt matters as it is all that will ever be displayed.

Predaking is well constructed and well detailed. He's by and large sturdy and his combining system is really sound. Nothing collides, falls apart, or generally makes you afraid of moving him around. That's not to say there aren't a few issues.

My copy has some loose arm ratchets where even a small jostle will result in the arms falling down on one side. The knee joints are slightly tighter than the point where the combiner post rotates, so it's possible to get his legs kind of twisted up and disrupt the leg bots form.

The waist is small, yes, but it's not so bad in person. All that aside...he's actually fun to assemble unlike CW Devy and most 3P Combiners. Now on to the individual bots...

In robot mode, Razorclaw, Rampage, and Divebomb are all adequate if not good representations of their classic looks. Tantrum and Headstrong are kneecapped by the giant post on their back, but are otherwise the best of the 5 in bot mode.

On the matter of that post...it sucks. No doubt. It's also not nearly as obtrusive in hand as you might expect. Now, when I started this, I mentioned prioritization. Well, if the gestalt was the priority, the alt modes were relegated to afterthoughts.

Razorclaw has no tail and no worthwhile articulation in alt mode. Tantrum and Headstrong likewise have no worthwhile articulation and are made kind of...fat by those combiner posts. Eh. Divebomb isn't really all that bad, but the wing pack is huge. Ymmv. Then, there's Rampage.

He's kind of a tiger as much as five shoeboxes and a tiger head can be. For the animal that should have some degree of sleek design to him, he's really awful. He can't even stand in a semi-proper pose. He looks like a wounded animal backing away from a fight.

So, overall, if you never got a 3P Predaking or if you bought the TFC one and would like one that stands up on its own, I recommend this despite the flaws. I really expected to be let down by this but found myself enjoying the play pattern a great deal.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Counterpunch wrote:I expected to really dislike PotP Predaking. I won't go so far as to say it's great or something that everyone should get, but it's an interesting exercise in prioritization. Without a doubt, the combined mode was prioritized above all else, likely with the oft cited yet perpetually wrong notion that where Combiners are concerned, only the gestalt matters as it is all that will ever be displayed.

Predaking is well constructed and well detailed. He's by and large sturdy and his combining system is really sound. Nothing collides, falls apart, or generally makes you afraid of moving him around. That's not to say there aren't a few issues.

My copy has some loose arm ratchets where even a small jostle will result in the arms falling down on one side. The knee joints are slightly tighter than the point where the combiner post rotates, so it's possible to get his legs kind of twisted up and disrupt the leg bots form.

The waist is small, yes, but it's not so bad in person. All that aside...he's actually fun to assemble unlike CW Devy and most 3P Combiners. Now on to the individual bots...

In robot mode, Razorclaw, Rampage, and Divebomb are all adequate if not good representations of their classic looks. Tantrum and Headstrong are kneecapped by the giant post on their back, but are otherwise the best of the 5 in bot mode.

On the matter of that post...it sucks. No doubt. It's also not nearly as obtrusive in hand as you might expect. Now, when I started this, I mentioned prioritization. Well, if the gestalt was the priority, the alt modes were relegated to afterthoughts.

Razorclaw has no tail and no worthwhile articulation in alt mode. Tantrum and Headstrong likewise have no worthwhile articulation and are made kind of...fat by those combiner posts. Eh. Divebomb isn't really all that bad, but the wing pack is huge. Ymmv. Then, there's Rampage.

He's kind of a tiger as much as five shoeboxes and a tiger head can be. For the animal that should have some degree of sleek design to him, he's really awful. He can't even stand in a semi-proper pose. He looks like a wounded animal backing away from a fight.

So, overall, if you never got a 3P Predaking or if you bought the TFC one and would like one that stands up on its own, I recommend this despite the flaws. I really expected to be let down by this but found myself enjoying the play pattern a great deal.

How solid is the waist? It looked a little too hollow to support the rest of him in the pics?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby mordhelm » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
The waist is plenty solid. The way the weight is distributed there won't be any issues with that
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Skill: 10

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:47 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:How solid is the waist? It looked a little too hollow to support the rest of him in the pics?

You won't have any issues with it.

The part where it narrows most is actually quite sturdy and two panels fold out to further brace the whole rig against the top portion.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:47 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
SDCC 2018 EVENT GALLERY UPDATED WITH NEW AND CROPPED IMAGES!

Power of the Primes Titan Class PREDAKING set - Now with over 45+ images!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Leaked From Cybertron: Transformers Power of the Primes Predaking

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
The Transformers Facebook page continues to give us some awesome new behind the scenes looks at the designing of the figures that Hasbro and Takara put out, and today we have a brand new one for the Titan Beast himself, Power of the Primes Predaking!

Predaking is the Decepticon combiner comprised of the Predacons, and his new toy has begun to hit peoples homes after coming in stock at Hasbro Toy Shop and many other stores. This new "Leaked from Cybertron" sneak peak shows us a look at the design process, including the early prototype, and some talk about how designed and other members of the team from around the world looked at the weight, balance, articulation, and details of the figure before the final product was revealed.

Check out the video below, and let us know your thoughts on this titanic beast!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:42 am

On a side note, think the release of Cog may boost Fort Max sales? Alternatively if they do Six Gun will they do another run of Metroplex?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:37 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SpikeyTigertron wrote:On a side note, think the release of Cog may boost Fort Max sales? Alternatively if they do Six Gun will they do another run of Metroplex?
Takara just did another run of Metroplex.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:51 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sabrblade wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:On a side note, think the release of Cog may boost Fort Max sales? Alternatively if they do Six Gun will they do another run of Metroplex?

...and as much as we all want a new Titan Class toy in 2019, I could easily see :HASBRO: riding :TAKARATOMY: 's coat tails and going the easy/cheap route by reissuing T30 Metroplex for Siege...

After all when Warden said "What Titan do you think of during the critical last days of Cybertron"...Of course my mind goes to Omega Supreme, because I'm a fan of that character, but past media shows us, that Metroplex would be just as valid an answer. I hope this doesn't happen because I'd love to have a modern OS, but worst case scenario, if they do rerelease Metroplex, then at least I don't have to pay almost $300 for the Takara reissue.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:40 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

...and as much as we all want a new Titan Class toy in 2019, I could easily see :HASBRO: riding :TAKARATOMY: 's coat tails and going the easy/cheap route by reissuing T30 Metroplex for Siege...

After all when Warden said "What Titan do you think of during the critical last days of Cybertron"...Of course my mind goes to Omega Supreme, because I'm a fan of that character, but past media shows us, that Metroplex would be just as valid an answer. I hope this doesn't happen because I'd love to have a modern OS, but worst case scenario, if they do rerelease Metroplex, then at least I don't have to pay almost $300 for the Takara reissue.

I would hope not, but anything is possible.... Though if it's true the titan class is "on the fence" that'd definitely be the nail in the coffin. Though.... Was metroplex ever market saturated in the US?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Well, I bought Prediking for my sons for Christmas, to go with Trypticon, so they both have a big ass box to open.

Sadly, I gave in to temptation and opened Big P to satisfy my curiosity.

I should have left it in package.

Combined mode, while not astounding, is not bad at all. It actually looks good in hand, and feels pretty sturdy, while not being as difficult to pose as Devastator was. Hasbro/Takara put a good effort into this gestalt mode.

That, unfortunately, is where the effort ended. The individual robot and bot modes, at best, can only be described as mediocre, and quite frankly, that is being generous. He has been sealed back up, put into storage, and will be under the tree for Christmas.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:21 am

Ironhidensh wrote:Well, I bought Prediking for my sons for Christmas, to go with Trypticon, so they both have a big ass box to open.

Sadly, I gave in to temptation and opened Big P to satisfy my curiosity.

I should have left it in package.

Combined mode, while not astounding, is not bad at all. It actually looks good in hand, and feels pretty sturdy, while not being as difficult to pose as Devastator was. Hasbro/Takara put a good effort into this gestalt mode.

That, unfortunately, is where the effort ended. The individual robot and bot modes, at best, can only be described as mediocre, and quite frankly, that is being generous. He has been sealed back up, put into storage, and will be under the tree for Christmas.

I honestly found the robot modes to be decent if not good. Admittedly, the legs on Tantrum and Headstrong's backs are lame, but that aside, I really have not complaints. They have about as much usable articulation as my MMC versions.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host

Postby MadProject » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:42 am

Weapon: Sword
mordhelm wrote:So, let's talk about the stickers. This is the first set where I felt the stickers were done right. Good size and easy accessibility for them. And it was sub-100 stickers in total. Waaaay less effort that Trypticon.

almost. I found some of them that could have been a bit better, like the ones that had to go on rounded or curved parts.
And also the glue isn't that great, some are already starting to peel off.
I'm considering to remove all of them but the decepticon logos.
MadProject
Fuzor
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8

Postby Nemesis Destron » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:11 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
So is Predaking expected to hit shelves?

I too had zero plans on getting him at first but after seeing plenty of images in combined mode there's no denying the badass Predaking truly is.

I recall seeing Devastator in store only once and he was already priced for clearance. And speaking of Devastator, to anyone that now have both I'm sure they both look epic side by side. ;)^ :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:12 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Nemesis Destron wrote:So is Predaking expected to hit shelves?

You can stop at the 7 second mark
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:17 am

Nemesis Destron wrote:And speaking of Devastator, to anyone that now have both I'm sure they both look epic side by side. ;)^ :VEHI:

Devy: Yes! Yes we do.

20180801_111138.jpg

Pred: High five?
Devy: High five!

20180801_111001.jpg
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby Hero Alpha » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:57 am

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
After messing around with Predaking for a few days, I have nothing but good to say about him. Robot modes are great, Tantrum and Headstrong are set back with the big leg posts. Still its not as bad in hand, as others have said. Individual beast modes are ok. Razorclaw and Divebomb look the best by far but really only Rampage has much articulation. They look good enough though with Razorclaw looking the best to me. Combined mode is awesome. I think the proportions look great, not too skinny at the waist. Suppose it could be a bit wider but he matches animation well enough. Way too many stickers and I wish some had been tampos. I enjoy putting on stickers but, just so many. I did leave quite a few off going for a Sunbow G1 animation simple look. Overall I love Predaking and as my first Titan class figure, I want more.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr D Doubt Image Comics 2023 1123IM811 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220414 3RI Meugniot"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM859 (CA) Edgar"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM476 5A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM898 (CA) Reilly"
NEW!
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP200474 5A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2024 1G 1123IM203 (CA) Blank Sketch"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: THE FALL OF GI JOE #3 IDW Comics 2014 200210a"
GI Joe: THE FALL O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 JUN230379 3E (CA) Clarke (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON