This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Anyone got some good group shots so we can see this amazing robot mode scaling Hasbro has been allegedly paying special attention too for the Studio Series line? I'd like to see how Bumblebee and Ratchet compare to one another. I'd also like to see Starscream next to Battle Blades Optimus Prime from 2010. That's still the best voyager Optimus Prime mold in my honest opinion.

Despite that snark I took a pic of the four figures I have which are all major characters with notable attempts at scaling. :) I don't have the Battle Blades Prime, sorry. That's a costly figure these days.

Y'see that's some nice scaling for two Deluxes and two Voyagers. And I presume Blackout and moreso Grimlock make these look like tiny children.

There's probably pics of the full range that someone will post but i thought i'd do this anyways. :)

Here is one with all of them:

Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Latest Updates on the Studio Series with Listing for Tatooed Starscream, KSI Bot and Movie 6 Label

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The Studio Series is turning out to be the hottest Transformers toy line this year. As such there is a lot of interest and a lot of news, and not all of it gets properly explained or fully reported. So here are some bits of news that might have gone under the radar.

Many are wondering if the line will continue and we know for a fact that it will. Hasbro did confirm that later this year, this line will have toys representing elements from the 2018 Bumblebee movie. This line is very much like Star Wars Black Series in the way that while it will feature characters from across the movie franchise, it will be in this line that the more collector oriented toys for the 2018 movie will be released.

As a matter of fact, the Studio Series line itself, right now, is labeled as the Movie 6 toyline (as can be seen below). So it is meant to be on shelves the same year the movie comes out, though not necessarily having only characters from the film. This is all just to say that there will be more toys in this line past wave 2.

Now, about those toys, we know that an Ironhide is coming, along with a tatooed redeco of wave 1 Starscream (that hopefully comes with that saw weapon we keep seeing). We have a listing for this Starscream and a description which you can read below.

Starscream figure with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Cybertronian glyph tattoo deco
Premium figure and packaging inspired by the iconic Forest Fight scene
Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Converts between robot and F-22 Raptor modes in 26 steps. Removable backdrop displays Starscream figure in Forest Fight scene.
Includes Transformers Studio Series 21 Voyager Class Movie 2 Starscream figure, detailed weapon accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.

Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures, inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe. In the Forest Fight from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Starscream weaves through the trees in pursuit of Sam Witwicky and the Cybertronian secrets locked inside his mind. Racing toward his prey, he's pulled into a brutal battle against Optimus Prime. This Studio Series 21 Voyager Class Movie 2 Starscream figure converts from robot to F-22 Raptor mode in 26 steps and comes with a detailed weapon accessory. Remove backdrop to showcase Starscream in the Forest Fight scene. Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, associated emblems and logos, and body designs of vehicles are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation in the USA and/or other jurisdictions, used under license by DreamWorks, LLC. Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

We also know of a different voyager Optimus Prime toy coming and a voyager Bonecrusher toy.

Lastly, while there are other placeholder listings with code names for other classes, the one that has our attention is a listing with the title of "Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Ksi Sentry". Unlike other code names (like Stryker for Bumblebee), KSI does reffer to bots from the live action films. It is all speculation at this point, but we wished to point it out.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Terrsolpix » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Just say if he has the buzzsaw or the rockets grrrrr :evil:
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Skill: 1

Postby Sunstar » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Terrsolpix wrote:Just say if he has the buzzsaw or the rockets grrrrr :evil:

I guess that answers my question.

All the pics I saw of it before he had the saw, mine did not come with one, I assume that is intentional? Mildly disappointed with that. I really wanted the saw.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby fruityrobo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 pm

So for the Bumblebee movie, we have a leader, and two deluxe classes? Who could they be?

Bumblebee and Knock Out for the deluxes are my guess

But who is the leader? Maybe the VW masterpiece that was leaked before?
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby Emerje » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I'm guessing the KSI Sentry is the canon fodder Trax drones. Going to take a little work to make one red car look different from another, though.

This isn't the first time we've seen the Sentry listed apparently. Not sure if it was reported here, but the other day I found a report on TFW from over a month ago listing "KSI Sentry" (formerly "Sentry"), "Raider" (formerly Mercenary), "Unknown Hero" (formerly "Blue Light"), and another Bumblebee as "Stryker 1". Aside from KSI Sentry the others might be from movie 6. I could see Raider being that red car with all the lights on it. No idea what Unknown Hero would be, I would assume something blue?

Emerje
Last edited by Emerje on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
The Starscream redeco is #21? The latest we have is #13, Megatron. Lots of space in between.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Well, guys, I caved! After seeing some reviews on YouTube, seeing the pictures in this thread, and then seeing the figures in stores (Walmart and Target) here in the Twin Cities, I went ahead and bought Bumblebee, Ratchet, and Starscream, restarting my collection of live action movie figures again. I had sold off my movie figures for the first time when things took a down-turn after Dark of the Moon. I started picking some up again after Age of Extinction (because Hound and Dinobots), and then I sold them off again when I decided to focus instead on G1 Generations and Masterpiece. Now, here I am again. I'm really going to try and pace myself this time and be patient, filling out most of my new collection with the Studio Series and sticking to only on-screen characters.

With that said, I've got some initial first impressions of my inaugural haul. Bumblebee is my least favorite of the three. I do like his smallish size, but I feel he's a bit overpriced at $19.99. The paint work is great, but the figure itself suffers from pieces popping off all the freaking time, like his forearms and especially pieces of his car roof and hood! The transformation is fairly intuitive, if fiddly. I got most of it down without need for the instructions at all. The part that tripped me up for almost a half hour was getting the car hood to snap into place. After staring at the unhelpful diagram in the instructions, showing it magically clicking into place, studying a YouTube video, and looking at pictures on the internet of the toy from all sorts of angles, I finally figure out that you kind of have to "smoosh" the grill of the hood through the space between the headlight, not pull it down over it.

Ratchet is much better than Bumblebee in my opinion. His transformation was easy to figure out without the instructions. The paint job is also good. He's bigger than Bumblebee by quite a bit for them being the same size class. The only part that was a little scary was initially turning the front chunk of the Hummer around for transformation to vehicle mode. That simple twist joint was VERY tight, and I thought I might be doing damage to my figure, but all is well. Transforming him back, that joint seemed to move much more easily. The only criticisms I have are that Ratchet should have maybe been a bit bigger still. If that wasn't something Hasbro and Takara could have pulled off in Deluxe scale, maybe they should have made him a smaller Voyager figure with more accessories. Again, he's a bit pricy at $19.99, but a better value than Bumblebee.

Last but certainly not least is Starscream. He is amazing! He looks the part, and he's got the good Movie 1 paintjob that I prefer over the tattooed look from RotF onward. I love that they straight up borrowed the engineering from the Deluxe DotM toy. That was a great design, and having it in Voyager scale has created, at last, the perfect Movie Starscream toy (besides the Leader class/"Masterpiece version). I appreciate too that the alt mode is so well done for a jet transformer. Yes, there is still a bunch of kibble under the plane, but it doesn't look like a robot laying down on his belly with an airplane on his back. All of Starscream's parts fold up neatly and snuggly. Most of the kibble tabs together perfectly, and no space is wasted either. He looks good from the front, from the sides, and from behind. Most jet Transformers nowadays can only create the illusion from a top down perspective. The ONLY thing that I find sad with Starscream is that he only comes with ONE missile rack accessory instead of two. I would want two just to put them under the wings and have symmetry in alt mode. Starscream is nice and big for a contemporary Voyager figure too. The plastic feels nice and sturdy too, and he doesn't have any soft "rubbery" parts either. He's easily worth the $29.99 MSRP.

I'd say this Starscream is the biggest reason I even entertained getting into collecting the movie figures for a third time. I hope we get some exciting reveals in the coming months (SDCC, perhaps?) that show that the Studio Series line has legs to go the distance and give us most of the major on-screen characters for the live action movies to date! :)
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:44 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Wolfman Jake wrote: If that wasn't something Hasbro and Takara could have pulled off in Deluxe scale, maybe they should have made him a smaller Voyager figure with more accessories.

Problem there is Optimus Prime is probably the smallest a Voyager can be to keep Starscream a big toy while keeping Starscream a Voyager too. I think Ratchet's height is fine. He's taller than his previous Deluxe figures have been.

Sorry about your Bee being faulty. The forearms don't pop off on mine at all and the roof was an easy 'fix'. The hood has never come off mine but can be a pain to put into place in both modes (as I said before I'm probably doing it wrong cos i seen other folk do it with ease).

And yeah Starscream is awesome. And I'm gonna buy the RotF figure too cos I prefer that look and while I'm not usually keen on buying two of the same toy (even when in totally different colours as a different character) I frickin' love this figure so much I'm quite happy to own two of them. :)

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The Starscream redeco is #21? The latest we have is #13, Megatron. Lots of space in between.

This is interesting. :D Also I'm probably gonna need more shelves. I love the backdrops so much but they do require a tad more space rather than smooshing as many figures as I can into tight spaces but I should be displaying them all neatly anyways and yeah..shelves... need more. The backdrops make it like the figures are halfway displayed boxed but open at the same time. Neat but easily accessible to pick the figure out and play with it. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:54 am

Ironhidensh wrote:

It's a nice group photo but again doesn't really show the robot height differences very well with that angle and arrangement and Grimlock's in dino mode. :P
Awesome collection though. :D
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Rated X » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:31 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

It's a nice group photo but again doesn't really show the robot height differences very well with that angle and arrangement and Grimlock's in dino mode. :P
Awesome collection though. :D

Holy s**t is that a hole in the back of Grimlocks head? Im looking straight through his jaw at that jar behind him. Kind of discourages me from getting him. I only want Grimlock if they do all 4 movie dinobots. Also, I didnt open my Thundercracker either. I see him more as a souvenir to TRUs demise. I dont even know why he is in the studio line to begin with since hes not a actual movie character. All these people thinking the gaps between #13 and #21 are going to be movie desirable characters might be in for a suprise, lol. I smell a Cliffjumper repaint of Bumblebee, and Skywarp repaint of Starscream, and everybodys favorite desert camo Brawl. Yall forgot this is Hasbro were talking about. They arent just going to use the molds once. Cows will continue to be milked. I dont see this being like a star wars black series in the long run. These are Transformers, not action figures. There are not as many movie accurate ways to recycle a mold as there are with stormtroopers or clone droids.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:07 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Transforners are action figures though...Also so what if hasbro reuses the molds, it's expensive business to make them in the first place
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:08 am

Did anyone ever like the tattoos on Starscream? I never got the point.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:10 am

RiddlerJ wrote:Did anyone ever like the tattoos on Starscream? I never got the point.

Yes. Me. I've always found them very visually appealing and unique for a Transformer. Which is odd cos I have zero interest in real tattoos in general and don't have any myself. :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Octobotimus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:14 am

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
fruityrobo wrote:So for the Bumblebee movie, we have a leader, and two deluxe classes? Who could they be?

Bumblebee and Knock Out for the deluxes are my guess

But who is the leader? Maybe the VW masterpiece that was leaked before?

the VW masterpiece would be selling for about $80-$90 and knockout was confirmed to be just a rumored name and is most likely made up by fan of knockout from tf prime.
Octobotimus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:06 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Rated X wrote:These are Transformers, not action figures.

Transformers ARE action figures, silly. :lol:
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Firepower: 6

First Look at Takara Packaging for their Release of Transformers Studio Series

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:33 pm

We have known for a good while that Takara's release of the Transformers Studio Series would be near identical to Hasbro's release. But how identical exactly? Well, the boxes turn out to be a bit different, much more different than simply adding a sticker, which has been the case for previous movie toy lines. Most english writing has been turned to Japanese, especially in the back, and the Hasbro logo has been removed to only have the Takara logo.

Also, there is no presence of a window on the side, which so far shows a big autobot logo regardless if the toy is an Autobot or Decepticon. It makes sense that the boxes would be different, since Thundercraker is not on Takara's release schedule and the number he has from Hasbro is instead given to Takara's release of Jazz. The differences mentioned are only regarding the packaging, of course, since the figures have long been confirmed to be identical. Still for our Japanese fans and any fan who does not anticipate seeing the Hasbro versions in their area (and would thus consider ordering these), this is our first look at what the packaging will look like. The images below come from Hobby Search, Alfes on Twitter and Planet Iacon and we can even see a comparison between the Takara and Hasbro packaging.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby beastwarsbrah » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Weapon: Spinning Augers
Not a big deal, but wasn't stinger more pink than red in the movie? And the way bee spun around I always thought stinger was female.
beastwarsbrah
Micromaster
Alt Mode: streetsweeper
Firepower: 4

Postby Ig89ninja » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
beastwarsbrah wrote:Not a big deal, but wasn't stinger more pink than red in the movie? And the way bee spun around I always thought stinger was female.

Wait, STINGER'S A GIRL!?! :shock:
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby beastwarsbrah » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Ig89ninja wrote:
beastwarsbrah wrote:Not a big deal, but wasn't stinger more pink than red in the movie? And the way bee spun around I always thought stinger was female.

Apparently not. I just assumed because it's pink and bee does that back spin thing like hes trying to hit on it or something
beastwarsbrah
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Stinger has no gender, or specific identity aside from a name, and probably no sentience. It's a man made robot.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
beastwarsbrah wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:

Apparently not. I just assumed because it's pink and bee does that back spin thing like hes trying to hit on it or something

Dude.
What are the numbers below?

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:52 pm

What numbers?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby beastwarsbrah » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:59 pm

7, 6, 26, 73, 74, 45? Not sure why you ask but I just watched aoe and stinger is pink
beastwarsbrah
Micromaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:What numbers?

You serious? Because if you are, I have bad news for you.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON