This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Transformers Studio Series Teaser Image Posted on Instagram

Postby Bronzewolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Hasbro has put up a new post on the Transformers Instagram with a teaser for some upcoming Transformers Studio Series reveals coming very shortly! The simplistic post, which we've mirrored below, just bares the Studio Series packaging banner and the words "Coming soon", and then points you to the Hasbro Pulse account, supposedly where the reveals will be posted. We don't know what these figures are exactly, but it would make sense to imagine the new figures would somehow relate to the upcoming Bumblebee movie.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for an article covering the new Studio Series toys as soon as they're revealed!!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Tommy T. » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Come on Hasbro, give us a leader junkheap
Tommy T.
Mini-Con

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Can't wait to see what they will reveal, and I can't help but wonder if the often rumoured bonecrusher will be part of them
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby DaXtraLargeRobot » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Motto: "Sometimes the easy way is the right way... sometimes."
Weapon: Laser-Blazer Broadsword
I'm hoping for Bonecrusher, maybe a tlk Onslaught, 2007 or dotm Megatron, , rotf Long Haul, dotm Mirage (that probably won't happen though), dotm Shockwave, or Dotm Sentinel Prime. Personally, these make the most sense to me make next for the studio series, and the ones that I'm hoping for the most, but I'm probably forgetting someone though (a Bumblebee movie Blitzwing would be pretty awesome too, it could confirm whether he's a triple changer or not, has that been confirmed?)

I've edited this twice already and I posted it like five minutes ago :BANG_HEAD:
DaXtraLargeRobot
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: A flatbed missile truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby skycutter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Motto: "Time to slice and dice"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I'm hoping for Bonecrusher, maybe a tlk Onslaught, 2007 or dotm Megatron, , rotf Long Haul, dotm Mirage (that probably won't happen though), dotm Shockwave, or Dotm Sentinel Prime. Personally, these make the most sense to me make next for the studio series, and the ones that I'm hoping for the most, but I'm probably forgetting someone though (a Bumblebee movie Blitzwing would be pretty awesome too, it could confirm whether he's a triple changer or not, has that been confirmed?)
i agree with most, also, mirage/Dino has been kinda confirmed to be coming out by some listing a couple of weeks back, though it could be a codename, but it kinda doubtful because of it name
skycutter
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch skycutter on YouTube
Alt Mode: Jet
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: ???

Postby DaXtraLargeRobot » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Motto: "Sometimes the easy way is the right way... sometimes."
Weapon: Laser-Blazer Broadsword
skycutter wrote:
i agree with most, also, mirage/Dino has been confirmed to be part of Studio series by some listing a couple of weeks back

Was he really? I thought that they had a lot of issues with the company that owned his car mode (can't remember what it was). If so, that's awesome, I've always loved his design, and we never got an official figure of him.
DaXtraLargeRobot
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: A flatbed missile truck
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby skycutter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:34 pm

Motto: "Time to slice and dice"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Was he really? I thought that they had a lot of issues with the company that owned his car mode (can't remember what it was). If so, that's awesome, I've always loved his design, and we never got an official figure of him.
as i said, could be a codename, but it doubtful, another thing is, the vehicle mode could be different than the movie, but that doesn't mean his robot mode won't be, unsure if i post a link to the listing it would work or i'm allowed to so i won't try unless i know for certain
skycutter
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch skycutter on YouTube
Alt Mode: Jet
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: ???

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
skycutter wrote:
i agree with most, also, mirage/Dino has been kinda confirmed to be coming out by some listing a couple of weeks back, though it could be a codename, but it kinda doubtful because of it name

Dino has been listed, but... now that I think about it, Ferrari has been a bit of a pain to deal with since Mattel's Hot Wheels had an exclusive license with them. Though, chances are things have loosened in the mean time, we got "Hot Rod" back after all.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Please pleeease Bonecrusher and/or Barricade :PRAY:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby What's Crackin'? » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Motto: "Sometimes size doesn't matter."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Considering the leaks on amazon, this will most likely be the Voyager Bonecrusher and the New Voyager Prime. I can't wait!
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster
News Credits: 8
Watch What's Crackin'? on YouTube
Alt Mode: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:21 pm

What's Crackin'? wrote:Considering the leaks on amazon, this will most likely be the Voyager Bonecrusher and the New Voyager Prime. I can't wait!

I'm so curious to see if it's an appropriately sized AoE/TLK Optimus, or a DotM one, or even his Evasion/Bumblebee movie design. I'd like any of these actually. :-?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bronzewolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
So while I would literally be over the moon for a licensed, accurate 488 mode for Dino, Ferrari licensing is an absolute nightmare. Hot wheels actually completely lost the licence a couple years ago, and have been struggling to get it back ever since. They've been a real pain about it. So while that might be a good or bad thing for Hasbro, Ferrari's parent company also owns Fiat Chrysler Auto., who just gave their license to Takara for Masterpiece Hound. So iduno 8-} Anything is possible.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:37 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Picked up these 3 SS dudes on Saturday. Opened Megatron for the GF to take pictures with her new camera (she chose him) and opened the other 2 last night. Only transformed Megs so far.

Gotta say, wave 2 is kinda backwards from wave 1. The leaders won wave 1 and the deluxes were very lackluster in comparison, and then this wave the deluxes are the clear winners and the voyagers are quite odd. Megs tank mode did not want to cooperate and the feet and location of the knees really bother me. Something is not quite right with Brawl's proportions either. Lockdown is fantastic all around and Jazz is quite fun, but a bit puny. The only reason Jazz isn't the clear winner is because he's a bit too tiny and I wish his backpack could fold up better by Carnivus' custom so the spoiler was behind his head.

In fact, I think that if you take his original deluxe and the new SS one, and mixed some elements of both, you would have the perfect retail Jazz.

Nice Ironhide Carn BTW! I will be passing on him and getting the MPM and keeping my current DotM Ironhide in my shelf, but he does look very nice! My sis loves him, so he is sort of special to my by extent.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:50 pm

I have a few ideas for how to make better Jazz hands. 8-)
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Lokimus wrote:I have a few ideas for how to make better Jazz hands. 8-)

*ba-dum, tish!*
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:48 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Gotta say, wave 2 is kinda backwards from wave 1. The leaders won wave 1 and the deluxes were very lackluster in comparison, and then this wave the deluxes are the clear winners and the voyagers are quite odd.

We have very different opinions on these. I don't have all the figrues from wave 1 but the ones I do own I find Grimlock to be by far my least favourite Studio Series purchase (and one of my least fave action figure purchases in years and the high cost has putme off Blackout until I can find him much cheaper) and have at many times considered selling him which I haven't felt with any of my other Studio purchases whereas I've played with Ratchet and Bumblebee a hell of a lot (also the voyagers Starscream and Prime). I absolutely love RotF Megatron as well and yes Lockdown is great and part of the reason I love Studio Jazz is they got his size right and he's an awesome little dude. Yeah the backpack could have been done better but overall really happy with him and he's had a lot of time on my desk being transformed back and forth over the past couple months. :)

Hm wondering why my news credit still says 11 when i have 13 news items listed?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Gotta say, wave 2 is kinda backwards from wave 1. The leaders won wave 1 and the deluxes were very lackluster in comparison, and then this wave the deluxes are the clear winners and the voyagers are quite odd.

We have very different opinions on these. I don't have all the figrues from wave 1 but the ones I do own I find Grimlock to be by far my least favourite Studio Series purchase (and one of my least fave action figure purchases in years and the high cost has putme off Blackout until I can find him much cheaper) and have at many times considered selling him which I haven't felt with any of my other Studio purchases whereas I've played with Ratchet and Bumblebee a hell of a lot (also the voyagers Starscream and Prime). I absolutely love RotF Megatron as well and yes Lockdown is great and part of the reason I love Studio Jazz is they got his size right and he's an awesome little dude. Yeah the backpack could have been done better but overall really happy with him and he's had a lot of time on my desk being transformed back and forth over the past couple months. :)

Hm wondering why my news credit still says 11 when i have 13 news items listed?

I think why Studio Series Grimlock is so appealing to many other collectors has to do with the fact that it's the best looking representation of movie Grimlock, in either mode, that we've gotten, period. The Leader class version we got from Age of Extinction left a lot to be desired in terms of sculpt, proportions, and deco (even for those releases where it was "trying" to be screen accurate). Anything smaller than Leader class is just the wrong size, so none of the Voyager class ones work either for anyone concerned with scale in their collection. Studio Series Grimlock may not be perfect, by any means, but it's a good size for a retail line figure (we'll never get Titan class movie Dinobots, let alone Grimlock), looks the part in terms of sculpt and paint, and has some fairly cool transformation and engineering tricks going on, like hiding a whole second fake dino head in alt mode. Every other movie Grimlock before just made do with splitting the one dino head into shoulder pauldrons, which, believe it or not, is NOT screen accurate. Each shoulder piece is supposed to be complete all the way around.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:I think why Studio Series Grimlock is so appealing to many other collectors has to do with the fact that it's the best looking representation of movie Grimlock, in either mode, that we've gotten, period. The Leader class version we got from Age of Extinction left a lot to be desired in terms of sculpt, proportions, and deco (even for those releases where it was "trying" to be screen accurate). Anything smaller than Leader class is just the wrong size, so none of the Voyager class ones work either for anyone concerned with scale in their collection. Studio Series Grimlock may not be perfect, by any means, but it's a good size for a retail line figure (we'll never get Titan class movie Dinobots, let alone Grimlock), looks the part in terms of sculpt and paint, and has some fairly cool transformation and engineering tricks going on, like hiding a whole second fake dino head in alt mode. Every other movie Grimlock before just made do with splitting the one dino head into shoulder pauldrons, which, believe it or not, is NOT screen accurate. Each shoulder piece is supposed to be complete all the way around.

Yeah i know all this but i just find the figure overly simplistic for a Leader class figure, I hate that there's no way to have a right hand cos it's just the spiked ball and the Dino mode is very lacking to me. I really dislike how the parts of the back end and tail don't really connect at all (and that long rubber bit is very annoying), and the robot mode's left hand (which I find messy enough in robot mode due to having the dino's arms just placed there) is clearly visible in the neck area (the only way it blends it at all is that it's the same colour all over, if it got a repaint like a G1 colour layout for example it would become even more blatantly obvious). I love the sculpt and detail work, I just find the figure itself isn't very satisfying for the price and size. I pick it up and it feels like one of the large simple Transformer figures they aim at young kids rather than a more complex Transformer of many parts and complexity like say RotF Optimus Prime (for example of a Leader figure that feels more worth the money). The DNA Design kit will fix some of the issues I have (like giving him a proper right hand for one) but it does mean after buying it I will have spent over £80 on what will still likely feel very unsatisfying and dull for a movie Transformer figure to me. I get that other people like it but when I look at it I just get a lil feeling of buyer's remorse that I just haven't felt with any of the other Studio figures I own and for those reasons (and probably more I can't think right now cos it's too early in the morning) it's my least fave figure of my otherwise very welcome Studio collection.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:36 am

Not sure if i should post this here cos it's an upscaled KO with improved parts (like two hands and a weapon) but though people might like to see this BMB OS Grimlock

39486283_287124768736011_6838301028652154880_n.jpg
37508235_251150105732462_8819773728121421824_n.jpg
39600349_2329220800632428_7955918451841695744_n.jpg
39591436_712712565739151_8977798343879032832_n.jpg

pics from https://www.instagram.com/capcomkai/?hl=en

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Not sure if i should post this here cos it's an upscaled KO with improved parts (like two hands and a weapon) but though people might like to see this BMB OS Grimlock

39486283_287124768736011_6838301028652154880_n.jpg
37508235_251150105732462_8819773728121421824_n.jpg
39600349_2329220800632428_7955918451841695744_n.jpg
39591436_712712565739151_8977798343879032832_n.jpg

pics from https://www.instagram.com/capcomkai/?hl=en

Oh no. I want that.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Endurance: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:12 pm

I've pre-ordered it (out in october apparently) and put my official one up on ebay. I was gonna get the DNA Design kit but this figure has it all installed already and at the bigger size and is very affordable (worked out at £45 for figure and £17 for shipping to UK, and i put down a 10 dollar deposit, whatever that is in pounds) so i figured eh let's have a go.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
B80AA900-C1F0-47B6-AC23-11BAA5D0C2E1.jpeg

I was expecting a giant car. . .

It’s pretty cool to see SS Grimlock closer to his scale on-screen. Also super excited for the SS reveals later this week, I have a feeling we’ll see Bonecrusher and the new Optimus at least.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Speed: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:I've pre-ordered it (out in october apparently) and put my official one up on ebay. I was gonna get the DNA Design kit but this figure has it all installed already and at the bigger size and is very affordable (worked out at £45 for figure and £17 for shipping to UK, and i put down a 10 dollar deposit, whatever that is in pounds) so i figured eh let's have a go.

Maybe I missed it, where did you find him up for preorder?
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Endurance: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Autobot Roadburn wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I've pre-ordered it (out in october apparently) and put my official one up on ebay. I was gonna get the DNA Design kit but this figure has it all installed already and at the bigger size and is very affordable (worked out at £45 for figure and £17 for shipping to UK, and i put down a 10 dollar deposit, whatever that is in pounds) so i figured eh let's have a go.

Maybe I missed it, where did you find him up for preorder?

http://ohmyprimus.com/bmbls05.html

:michaelbay:

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Ignoring the KO in the official thread, I'm going to guess that the big reveal is going to be Jetfire, maybe along with a retooled Voyager Prime. That's the only thing I can think of worthy of a special announcement. But that's assuming it's only one reveal, there's a bunch of recent leaks, like Leader Megatron, that we're waiting to see.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #351 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM320 351B (CA) Aguillo (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #351 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #15 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220194 15B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #15 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #1 Cvr E Image Comics 2021 JUL219300 1E (CA) Kirkman"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124B"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr D TWD retro Image Comics 2024 0823IM435 269D (CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWHAWK II #1 foil Image Comics 1993 (CA) Valentino 220817A"
SHADOWHAWK II #1 f ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr F Image Comics 2022 OCT210020 1F Spawn (CA) Silvestri (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Joker MAN WHO STOPPED LAUGHING #3 Cvr F Spawn DC Comics 2022 AUG229545 3F Daniel"
Joker MAN WHO STOP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #351 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM319 351A (CA) Randal (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #351 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220010 1B (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #24 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM324 24A (CA) Deodato"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VAMPIRELLA SHADOWHAWK Creatures of the Night #1 Harris Image Comics TPB 220315A"
VAMPIRELLA SHADOWH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #25 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM381 25A (CA) Panosian"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #19 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230284 19B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #19 Cvr B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON