This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Ugh, so much for easy army-building the KSI Sentry. I assumed he would have been packaged like Stinger and Crowbar.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Is KSI Sentry gonna be hard to find then? Cos I love the Stinger figure and really like the blue of the Sentry. Also why does this mold seem to have the shoulderpads transformed differently in each picture I see? A lot of them have them unfolded and pointing up, some have them pointing up but using the joints to push them down and back a bit and I've been having them folded over the front of the shoulders and angled slightly inwards. I'm confused as to what the official one is so just went with the one that looked best to me. Sometimes the torso and head area is transformed a bit weirdly too and photos of that put me off the figure at first til i saw better ones and got the figure myself and now I'm a big fan of it (though wish the wheels on the legs folded in). Sometimes see the black bit on the back where the star things attach often configured differently too.

Shortpacked toys can be easy to find if there is lack of interest. Moonracer has been quite easy to find in the POTP line.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Good news, one of my local Walmarts just got in Deluxe wave 4 (despite never getting waves 2 or 3) and a price drop came with it.

20181020_181842.jpg

Maybe I'll pick up a couple of these at the lower price. Unfortunately these are the only Transformers that got a Rollback.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:33 pm

Emerje wrote:Good news, one of my local Walmarts just got in Deluxe wave 4 (despite never getting waves 2 or 3) and a price drop came with it.

20181020_181842.jpg

Maybe I'll pick up a couple of these at the lower price. Unfortunately these are the only Transformers that got a Rollback.

Emerje

Do you have w pic of the wave 4 toys? That would be the major news here
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:09 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:Good news, one of my local Walmarts just got in Deluxe wave 4 (despite never getting waves 2 or 3) and a price drop came with it.

20181020_181842.jpg

Emerje

Ah, sorry, got my waves mixed up. :oops: I thought the Bee movie stuff started with wave 4. I'm really just half paying attention to SS since they're rarely in stock anywhere here.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Nexus Knight » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
As it adds more credibility... price drop also seen here at this Walmart. Though, we are still stuck on Wave 1. Yay... :BANG_HEAD:
Attachments
15400949546422897617881286671009.jpg
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

20181020_181842.jpg

Emerje

Ah, sorry, got my waves mixed up. :oops: I thought the Bee movie stuff started with wave 4. I'm really just half paying attention to SS since they're rarely in stock anywhere here.

Emerje

So just to confirm, all you saw was wave 3?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:05 am

william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

20181020_181842.jpg

Emerje

Emerje

So just to confirm, all you saw was wave 3?

Yeah, Shadow Raider was there and from what I can tell he only appeared in wave 3.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby no-one » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:26 am

Nexus Knight wrote:As it adds more credibility... price drop also seen here at this Walmart. Though, we are still stuck on Wave 1. Yay... :BANG_HEAD:
Confirmed here as well via the Walmart app. Some of the stores for some of the figures show the exact same price, but only the ones reporting as in stock in store (online prices remain at MSRP).
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:52 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
In the end, the planned B-Day gift for my friend, SS Brawl, I'll keep it for myself. He hate when transforming tanks don't have working threads but fake ones that separate when transforming.
So far, only Super Gobot Destroyer achieved such a feat. Armada Scavenger is not really a tank and CW Leader Megatron cheat by having 4 threads instead of 2. Unless I'm wrong and there's more?
I'll give him something else.

So, I kept Brawl. And know what? No regrets, he's a pretty swell guy! He look great, have kibbles to the bare minimum, and he transform like a charm without glancing once at the instructions. I did saw a video review before but still.

On another thing, I'm pretty pleased that Jazz is coming back, even shortpacked. This will give me a chance to finally use my raincheck on him.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:37 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:In the end, the planned B-Day gift for my friend, SS Brawl, I'll keep it for myself. He hate when transforming tanks don't have working threads but fake ones that separate when transforming.
So far, only Super Gobot Destroyer achieved such a feat. Armada Scavenger is not really a tank and CW Leader Megatron cheat by having 4 threads instead of 2. Unless I'm wrong and there's more?
Beast Wars Rampage's tank mode had working treads in its day.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:42 am

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:In the end, the planned B-Day gift for my friend, SS Brawl, I'll keep it for myself. He hate when transforming tanks don't have working threads but fake ones that separate when transforming.

That's pretty nice.
However, it's far from a "real" tank.

Armada Scavenger is the best one that nailed it so far. Even if the articulation would be limited, the same concept should be taken to make a realistic tank. The "threads limbs" could be the arms or the legs.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:47 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That's pretty nice.
You never said it had to be. You just said "tank", which Rampage indisputably turns into as his third mode, as a "crab tank" is still some kind of "tank". ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:03 am

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:You never said it had to be. You just said "tank", which Rampage indisputably turns into as his third mode, as a "crab tank" is still some kind of "tank". ;)

I should have pointed out that my friend can't stand Cybertronian or weird designs. He's also adamant about vehicle scale. Also, planes must have a perfectly clean underside.

Yeah, the "winning conditions" are a bit hard to acheive.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:06 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:You never said it had to be. You just said "tank", which Rampage indisputably turns into as his third mode, as a "crab tank" is still some kind of "tank". ;)

I should have pointed out that my friend can't stand Cybertronian or weird designs. He's also adamant about vehicle scale. Also, planes must have a perfectly clean underside.

Yikes. He might as well just get into model collecting. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:30 pm

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Yikes. He might as well just get into model collecting. ;)

Oh but he do love when the thing transform. Not ROTF complicated of course. He's also a #1 combiner fan. The robot can be anything, as long that the vehicle scaling make sense. No Munky either.

If HASTAK would ever make a SS Devastator with all voyager components that combine and each with individual bot mode, he would be so exited! And me too also.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:He's also a #1 combiner fan. The robot can be anything, as long that the vehicle scaling make sense.

He likes combiners but also good vehicle scaling? Bruticus must be kinda confusing then.

Can't say I'm bothered about working treads myself. Not on a transforming toy anyways. Just limits the heck out of the design when a 'real' Transformer could likely handle seperating tank treads for robot mode and reconnecting them when it turns into vehicle form. I may as well ask why don't all car Transformers have working doors when that's an even more basic feature?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:30 pm

It's that simple."
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:He's also a #1 combiner fan. The robot can be anything, as long that the vehicle scaling make sense.

He likes combiners but also good vehicle scaling? Bruticus must be kinda confusing then.

Can't say I'm bothered about working treads myself. Not on a transforming toy anyways. Just limits the heck out of the design when a 'real' Transformer could likely handle seperating tank treads for robot mode and reconnecting them when it turns into vehicle form. I may as well ask why don't all car Transformers have working doors when that's an even more basic feature?

That's what I told him. To have a good robot, compromises must be made. It's a rule.
Personally, as long that the compromise don't completely ruin the look of the vehicle, I'm fine with it. I can forgive the square-bot-with-a-plane-backpack. Universe Silverbolt is a prime example but I love the toy because it's ridiculously over the top. But What I just cannot forgive are ridiculous visible hands and head syndromes. Like, completely exposed limbs that don't even try to hide. As in the hands on the ROTF voyager Starscream or the head of Energon Ironhide. The only completely visible head syndrome that I do like is when a transformers is driving himself like Armada Sideswipe.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I think hasbro is doing a pretty good job with the distribution and the case contents of the Studio series figures. I have now seen all the figures through wave 3 at retail with an Ironhide sighting this weekend, and I have had ample opportunity to catch any one of them by seeing them multiple times.

I really enjoy the line, and it's been nice seeing everything in stores and the wave are fairly evenly balanced and not packed full every wave.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I finally opened up SS Ironhide, and. . . wow.

He's awesome

I've waited so long for a definitive Ironhide, and this gets everything right. The proportions are spot-on (something past Ironhides haven't been able to replicate), and his head sculpt is one of the best (if not the best) I've seen on a Transformer. The cannons are scaled right, and he just looks like he walked right off the screen. The bumper in robot mode isn't really that much of an issue for me, especially since Ironhide does have some bits that stick out of his torso in that area, so I'm fine with it.

Anyway, Ironhide's in the running for my favorite studio series figure without a doubt ;)^
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5

Postby Flashwave » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That's pretty nice.

Armada Scavenger is the best one that nailed it so far. Even if the articulation would be limited, the same concept should be taken to make a realistic tank. The "threads limbs" could be the arms or the legs.

I thought of Scavenger immediately too, but let me be Devil's dvocate. Both my Armada Scavenger and Energon Treadbolt (same mold) are totally unusable now bcause the treads dried out and split.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Studio Series Bee is fun to pose! Just maybe not Transform, though with some transformations behind him, he has become easier to get into car mode. But he's still a bit of a pain.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

New Transformers Studio Series Listings, including Sideswipe, Cogman, Bonecrusher, Rampage and More

Postby Va'al » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:18 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
According to regular source for toy news Loopaza Mega Store over on Facebook, we have a new set of listings (or rather, a development on an image of listings first seen on Weibo here), featuring a number of new figures fron the Transformers Studio Series line that we were yet unaware of being in development.

The figures appear to be scheduled for release in January, March and April 2019, and include the following:

SS-19 WWI Bumblebee – January 2019 -2800 Yen
SS-20 Sideswipe – January 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-21 Decepticon Barricade – January 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-22 Crankcase – January 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-23 Rusty Bumblebee – March 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-24 Bonecrusher – March 2019 – 4500 Yen
SS-25 Optimus Prime – March 2019 – 4500 Yen
SS-26 Jetfire – March 2019 – 6800 Yen
SS-27 Megatron – March 2019 – 6800 Yen
SS-28 Dropkick – March 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-29 Character B – April 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-30 Optimus Prime – April 2019 – 4500 Yen
SS-31 Cogman – April 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-32 Decepticon Scrap Metal – April 2019 – 2800 Yen
SS-33 Decepticon Rampage – April 2019 – 4500 Yen
MPM-08 New Character – April 2019 – 8500 Yen (see news and thread here)

The Character B is particularly interesting, given that StudSer 29 was initially thought to be the Sideswipe that is now no. 20. That, and the presence of Rampage suggests there may be more Constructicons coming in future years and releases in the line. Take a look below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:20 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Wasn't that Bonecrusher box denounced as a fake though?

And dammit I am excisted for Barricade and Sideswipe more than any other toy in any line at moment. I love those two designs and these new figures look so good!
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:46 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
REMINDERS: That Bonecrusher box was already proven to be fake, and the Takara SS figure numbers DO NOT line up with Hasbro's because of their handling of exclusives. So yes, Sideswipe is SS-29 for the Hasbro releases, but is apparently SS-20 for Takara. They also have not released/announced a wave for Dropkick yet, but are including the KSI Sentry in their Wave 3 without him, so that Dropkick listing should be the helicopter mold, not a new muscle car Dropkick before anyone jumps to conclusions.

So really, what do we get from this, other than Takara SS figure numbers?
-Further leaked confirmation of Bonecrusher, Prime number 2, Cogman, and Scrapmetal (who is a Deluxe by his pricing)
-Leader Megatron (maybe the 2007 design?) and Jetfire, which I think showed up on Amazon but we weren't sure what line they were for
-A THIRD Optimus, possibly to coincide with Jetfire's release because Super Mode
-A Voyager Rampage, interesting, wonder if he'll be red or yellow
-A Deluxe Character B, who based on prior knowledge could be: the retail release of an SS Drift Amazon leaked, Hightower (HIGHLY unlikely since the figure is Deluxe priced, that's entirely too small for him), one of the exclusive Bumblebees Hasbro put out that Takara hasn't touched yet, or a new figure/character we don't know about yet (Mirage/Dino? A Wrecker? Jolt? Soundwave? A repainted Crosshairs? A TLK Barricade?)

All in all, this is indeed interesting, the plot continues to thicken. We're supposed to get SS reveals this week from London, right? Maybe they'll show this stuff...

Edit: Oh, there's a picture that proves that's the helicopter Dropkick, whoops, just ignore that part I guess.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON