This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Display of Studio Series Voyager Long Haul's robot mode, Jetwing Optimus, Bonecrusher, Jetfire

Postby notsoalex » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
MCM London Comic-Con 2018 was today and we got some sweet reveals for the Studio Series line. One of the toys there, Voyager Long Haul, was on display. Thanks to TFW2005 user Rotorstorm, we get to see a nice image of Long Haul's robot mode.

Next on the line are up close images of Friday's contenders at Paris Comic-Con, including Studio Series Voyager Class Bonecrusher, Voyager Class Optimus Prime, Leader Class Jetfire, and their combination Jetwing Optimus Prime. Thanks to TFW2005 user oku, we have up close pictures of these lads!

So thoughts on these new figures? Tell us in the Pub forums below!
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

MCM London 2018 Presentation including Studio Series Devastator, Botbots, Cyberverse, and more!

Postby notsoalex » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:06 pm

MCM London Comic-Con 2018 was today, and following our last batch of reveals, we have Hasbro's presentation to see! So lets delve into these pictures of the panel!

Thanks to Twitter user @GrantWhiteTZ, who was at the panel, we get to see pictures of the presentation!

Here we get to see two of the 2019 Wave 2 Deluxe Class figures starring Cogman and Scrapmetal! Cogman is merely a redeco of the The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe, which is great for people who missed out on it! We also get Scrapmetal (known as "ze little one" in Revenge of the Fallen).

Here we see the 2nd 2019 wave of Studio Seres Voyager Class figures, Rampage and Long Haul. These are leading up too...

DEVASTATOR! Yep, eight Studio Series Constructicons combine to form the Devastator!

Finally, the last of the 2019 Wave 2 gang, Shatter, sporting her battle mask used on most of her merch.

We get a bunch of images on the new BotBots line!

Here, we also get to see the uber rare Lost Bots! These guys are blindpacked and are the rarest of the series.

Finally, we have some slides on Cyberverse, capping the end off with some concept images of Shadow Striker.

So thoughts on the figures in the presentation? Leave 'em in the Energon Pub forums below!
notsoalex
News Staff

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Quantum Surge » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
How come no one showed stock images for DOTM Megatron?
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Studio Series Devastator prototype images at MCM London Comic-Con 2018

Postby notsoalex » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:26 pm

After our last article covering the mere existence of Studio Series Devastator, among other things, Twitter user @thepr1me1nat0r, snapped some pics of the Studio Series Devastator prototype! Here, we get to see the big Studio Series combiner in full detail. This may end up being recycled for a Leaked from Cybertron, but that's merely speculative. We also just get to see how big he is, which isn't a shocker, considering he's comprised of eight figures. Of course, each toy can transform into a robot, unlike the Supreme toy back in the day.

So thought's on this new Revenge of the Fallen Devastator toy? Tell us your thoughts in the Energon Pub forums below!

notsoalex
News Staff

Postby Autobot N » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Scrapmetal.jpg

Scavenger.jpg
Scavenger.jpg (28.03 KiB) Viewed 24442 times

Hmmmmm...
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Official Images of Studio Series Long Haul, Rampage, Shatter, Scrapmetal and More!

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Here are the official images of the Studio Series reveals from MCM London 2018. They include Cogman, Scrapmetal, Long Haul, Rampage and Shatter. We also see the backgrounds these figures come with and for the three constructicons, it seems we are getting the same Egypt background for all three.

Here is the official info from Hasbro:

Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures. Each figure in the Studio Series lineup is inspired by an iconic movie scene and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe.

Transformers Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE Movie Shatter Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 4.5-inch Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE SHATTER figure converts between robot and 1971 Plymouth GTX in 23 steps. Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE. Removable backdrop displays SHATTER figure in the DECEPTICON Arrival scene from TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE when SHATTER arrives on Earth in 1987. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figure in the scene with their own style. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 37 Voyager Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Movie Constructicon Rampage Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 6.5-inch Studio Series 37 Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired CONSTRUCTICON RAMPAGE figure converts from robot to bulldozer mode in 22 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase CONSTRUCTICON RAMPAGE in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and 2 detailed hand blaster accessories. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, CONSTRUCTICON RAMPAGE, the left foot of DEVASTATOR, lures Sam Witwicky into a trap to force him to give up the Matrix Of Leadership. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 42 Voyager Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Movie Constructicon Long Haul Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 6.5-inch Studio Series 42 Voyager Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN-inspired CONSTRUCTICON LONG HAUL figure converts from robot to dump truck mode in 21 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase CONSTRUCTICON LONG HAUL in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, the CONSTRUCTICON LONG HAUL combines with 7 of his CONSTRUCTICON comrades to form the brutal DEVASTATOR combiner. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 39 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Movie Cogman Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 4.5-inch Studio Series 39 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT COGMAN figure converts from robot to car mode in 19 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase COGMAN in the London Escape scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and detailed accessories. Imagine the scene when, as COGMAN speeds through the streets of London, he remembers to tell Sir Edmund Burton that Agnes called for a snuggle. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Transformers Studio Series 41 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Movie Constructicon Scrapmetal Action Figure
(Ages 8 and up)
The 4.5-inch Studio Series 41 Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL figure converts from robot to vehicle mode in 24 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and detailed accessories. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, the CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL combines with 7 of his CONSTRUCTICON comrades to form the brutal DEVASTATOR combiner. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the TRANSFORMERS movie universe. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby NeonPrime » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:26 pm

Motto: "Believe in nothing and you'll fall for anything."
Weapon: Battle Blades
It's awesome to see proper movie Constructicons that combine to form Devastator! However,there's no way I want a ROTF Devastator enough to hunt and spend that kind of money. Personally I'd be happy with one of the EZ legends sets. With that said does anyone have any experience with the knock off version that can be found on ebay? Is the unbranded legends Devastator worth the $16?
NeonPrime
Minibot
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
So....... where are Devastators swinging nuts?
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ironhidensh wrote:So....... where are Devastators swinging nuts?

Bob Barker wrote:"Please remember to spay or neuter your animals"

Quite the surprise they actually managed to pull it off. :shock: That would mean 100% accuracy is officially off the table.

Speaking of accuracy, so far all vehicles have been accurate, and licensed. I don't see that changing for Dino. I mean, Stinger got its Pagani Huayra model, promoted from its unlicensed approximations, redecos, and Camaro model from his Bumblebee redeco from AoE!
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Display of Studio Series Voyager Long Haul's robot mode, Jetwing Optimus, Bonecrusher, Jetfire

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:54 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
notirishman wrote:

Now that's interesting. Normally I'd call it a mistransformation but Prime's chest pieces are just gone. Maybe they'll be removable for the Jetfire combination (like a new chest piece that plugs in), but I'm thinking it wouldn't be hard to turn this into DOTM Prime with some third-party add-ons! :-?
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 51
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Display of Studio Series Voyager Long Haul's robot mode, Jetwing Optimus, Bonecrusher, Jetfire

Postby Spider5800 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:07 pm

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
notirishman wrote:

Now that's interesting. Normally I'd call it a mistransformation but Prime's chest pieces are just gone. Maybe they'll be removable for the Jetfire combination (like a new chest piece that plugs in), but I'm thinking it wouldn't be hard to turn this into DOTM Prime with some third-party add-ons! :-?

The stomach panels you mean? They're there, they're just unfolded (you can see them on his sides, giving him love handles).
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:So....... where are Devastators swinging nuts?

Well, technically speaking this Devastator is missing a Constructicon compared to what it was in the movie, so it seems they left that last one out so they had an excuse for them not being there. :SG-CONS:
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hot. Damn.

Megatron?? Hell yeah! That truck mode makes it all worth it!!

Optimus and Jetfire?? Also hell yeah!! It'll be awesome to have another go at that, and it means that I feel even better about being ok with not getting the SS Prime.

Bonecrush, Frikkin Bonecrusher baby!! My favorite movie con is getting a proper large toy at last!!!!!!!!!

Shatter looks so gooooooooooooood and cooooooooooool, I love her. I also love how her and Dropkick in the SS line so far transform into the alt mode that seems to take up more distinct features in their robot modes (Shatter looks far more muscle car with some jet parts, while Dropkick is dominated by the cockpit and robot blades).

FRIKKIN HELL TO THE FRIKKIN HELL YEAH DEVASTATOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will buy all 8. I anticipate that Scrapmetal and Hightower are deluxes, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Rampage, and Scrapper voyagers, and Scavenger and Overload as leaders, with maybe Mixmaster or Scrapper falling to deluxe and Overload to voyager. Scavenger has to be Leader class though. And that is awesome to think about.

Also, Scrap Metal really seems to share some cues from the CW Devastator Scavenger, which is really awesome.

As of now, Studio Series is OWNING 2019!!!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Welp, time to go into Negative Nancy mode.
1. As I suspected, they're ripping us off by only giving us one gun with Optimus.
2. It's Jetpower Optimus, Hasbro. Jetwing is the flight pack from Dark of the Moon. Pay attention to your own damn terminology.
3. Yep, it's definitely no more accurate than the ROTF Leader figures' combo; even less in some ways.. And it's using Optimus' single gun as a pathetic half-assed substitute for the actual BFG. I guess the legs are more functional and actually gain in height, but... Meh. If they wanted to do Jetpower Prime, they should have made a special release of Optimus with an add-on set that existed as the Jetpower parts and nothing but. There's even precedent via the DotM line!
4. Jetfire's axe would look better with the axe head being done as a piece that clipped onto the top of the landing gear cane, for accuracy's sake.

Now that that's out of my system.
Jetfire on his own continues to look more awesome. The new Constructicon toys are all looking good. Drift has his first good toy. The Studio Series is really coming into its own.
It leaves me really torn because they're cool and getting better but don't scale too well with figures outside the line (Unicron Trilogy, CHUG, the regular movie lines, which tend to shoot for ~1/32-ish for most characters and attempt to have robot modes scale even if vehicles don't)... I like them but at the same time most wouldn't go with the size I'm already invested in :(
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Agent 53 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:07 am

YES! I WAS RIGHT! DEVY IS COMING!
Agent 53
Minibot

Postby noctorro » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:54 am

Okay, might've been a negative Nancy a few posts ago about Jetfire.

But I do really like ROTF Devastator, the mix colors and that he's more of a slough or something. I like my Supreme one but the legs are small and he's heavy as @@!#$%. + the individual parts don't have a robot mode.

Now this guy looks great! And the new Longhaul also looks great, better than the voyager we got which is my favorite of the Constructicons. I never liked Rampage but I think him being a voyager sized would make him a better toy and less flimsy.

Another random Constructicon is always welcome if he has a humanoid robot mode. I do like the fact they went creative with the Constructicons. I just don't like the 2 wheeled guy and the drill body guy. Mixmaster was te-ri-ble as a toy. I hope they simplefy them a little.

I'm up for that Studio Series Devastator, reading his parts have robot modes.
I think I'll still keep Supreme Devastator because he also looks cool.

Shatter looks great, can't wait for the Cybertronian toys to get news items!
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Lunatic Prime » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:47 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
I'm pretty sure Shatter's cannon barrels are compatible with SIEGE's effect parts :D
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Lunatic Prime » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:55 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
noctorro wrote:Shatter looks great, can't wait for the Cybertronian toys to get news items!

I'd like to see a new RotF Soundwave. But if you mean the Cybertronian modes from the Bumblebee Movie I guess you can use the SIEGE figures for that and maybe that's even intended that way by :HASBRO: ;)
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:24 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Probably seems old hat now but I got my boxed gold VW Bumblebee today. :)
DqrAdY1X0AEub3E.jpg large.jpg

DqrAcXQX4AA_m7-.jpg large.jpg

DqrAbZ9W4AAhYIX.jpg large.jpg

Shall open in a sec. You can see the G1 tapes are missing cos I presume previous owner is a G1 collector and just wanted those and so the Bee is untouched and cost £20 + £4 postage. :D
I shall likely have the battle mask on this version and call it Goldbug. :D
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:28 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Nice catch carni you'll have to post some pics of the two vw beetles together.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:51 am

ZeroWolf wrote:Nice catch carni you'll have to post some pics of the two vw beetles together.

Thanks. Yeah I really like this. The face came off way easier than on the yellow one (which was likely stuck cos of paint) and I'm pretty happy with him overall. Think my only disappointment being no background card display for him. Not a big deal at moment cos I haven't the shelf space at present to display all the figures with their backdrops but I would like to.
DqrFiVkW4AAsRlm.jpg large.jpg

DqrFjMUWsAEi8Nk.jpg large.jpg

Speaking of background cards, i take it Devastator likely won't have one due to size and that he's sold as many separate smaller figures? Still amazed they're even doing this whole thing. :)

Also I wonder if those shoulder holes on the new Studio Prime (for Jetfire parts) can fit the tabs of the swords on the first Studio Prime so I can store them on there.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 am

You getting the gold camaro bee? As for devy yeah unless he's being sold in a box, there won't be a display for him.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:04 am

ZeroWolf wrote:You getting the gold camaro bee? As for devy yeah unless he's being sold in a box, there won't be a display for him.

If I can find it cheap enough. I wanted the gold VW to be a seperate Goldbug but the gold camaro doesn't really have a character it could be but I'd still like it. I've spent so much monies lately though and I wanna be saving up for all these extremely awesome upcoming Studio toys.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:22 am

Yeah that devy is going to cost a lot when it's all added up. Maybe releasing him in stages is to help people's wallets...
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Omegatron. » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:32 am

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I am aware of that. Nine in total, of which the Supreme class omitted 3 and the Legends-class combiner omitted two. However, with Scrapmetal getting a toy they seemed to be going for the overlooked members this time around. So if all - as in really all, all 9 of them, nobody left out this time - the component robots were in scale, then...
And it's been confirmed that this Devy is eight-piece, so there's only one component vehicle missing this time.

Technically, this Devastator also omits two components. Scrapmetal wasn't actually part of Devastator in the film, he seems to be filling the role of this guy on the new Devastator.
Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM893 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 NOV210459 12B (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926O"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915C"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220444 3RI (CA) Lafuente"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 9RI (CA) Perlin"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON