This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:27 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Tempting really, especially since 18 VW Bumblebee has yet to hit my area, warmed by Crowbars :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:He should be thrown at the Bumblebee Movie's director for his okaying Dropkick as a triple-changer. It was a dumb idea with Drift in Age of Extinction and it's a dumb idea with Dropkick. Triple-changing and Earth-mode Bayformers don't mix.

Agreed! Give them a single alt mode at a time, have them scan a new one when they need it.

That scene in the Bee trailer when Shatter and Dropkick fly in, transform into cars for a moment, then again into bots is cringe-inducing. Takes me right out of the movie.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'm a bit confused why don't they mix exactly? Surely if they're designed as triple changers from the get go and this movie is acting as a soft reset, then I'm not sure I see a problem?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby no-one » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:That scene in the Bee trailer when Shatter and Dropkick fly in, transform into cars for a moment, then again into bots is cringe-inducing. Takes me right out of the movie.
Really? I thought it was pretty awesome, if not a little superfluous. Now if they used it as a reason to sell triple changer toys that'd be a different story.

ZeroWolf wrote:I'm a bit confused why don't they mix exactly? Surely if they're designed as triple changers from the get go and this movie is acting as a soft reset, then I'm not sure I see a problem?
Probably because the designs are too detailed and already require complicated engineering to pull off the movie accurate robots with realistic alt-modes. Triple changers in other lines have to make sacrifices as is to all three modes. Pulling off a believable muscle car and helicopter and semi screen accurate movie bot in plastic would be a difficult feat of engineering.

A lot of the movie figures already struggle with just two screen accurate modes.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I'd have no problem with a triple changing deluxe movie bot. The solution is piss-easy. Give the bot a main Earth mode, and a nice bot design. Then make the extra form a "Cybertronian hey-give-us-a-break-we're-playing-it-by-ear" mode.
It could work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:58 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd have no problem with a triple changing deluxe movie bot. The solution is piss-easy. Give the bot a main Earth mode, and a nice bot design. Then make the extra form a "Cybertronian hey-give-us-a-break-we're-playing-it-by-ear" mode.
It could work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it's Cybertronian, one thing less to license ;)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
carytheone wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I'm a bit confused why don't they mix exactly? Surely if they're designed as triple changers from the get go and this movie is acting as a soft reset, then I'm not sure I see a problem?
Probably because the designs are too detailed and already require complicated engineering to pull off the movie accurate robots with realistic alt-modes. Triple changers in other lines have to make sacrifices as is to all three modes. Pulling off a believable muscle car and helicopter and semi screen accurate movie bot in plastic would be a difficult feat of engineering.

A lot of the movie figures already struggle with just two screen accurate modes.

This.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd have no problem with a triple changing deluxe movie bot. The solution is piss-easy. Give the bot a main Earth mode, and a nice bot design. Then make the extra form a "Cybertronian hey-give-us-a-break-we're-playing-it-by-ear" mode.
It could work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even being able to convert between an Earth car and a not-trying-to-look-Earthly vehicle mode (beyond just a G1 Tracks-style "car sprouts wings" flight mode, and even then..) would require some complex engineering, possibly reaching ROTF Optimus levels of complexity for the whole figure - and the smaller a toy, the harder that is to do (Plus the Studio series it seems is oft. unwilling to get too complex even on Leader-class figures *glares at DOTM Megatron*). Even if you don't have to worry about keeping the other mode Earthly in appearance, you still have to worry about stashing its parts away. Say the other mode is a helicopter - where do you hide the engine, the main rotor, the tail, and the tail rotor?
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:13 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
carytheone wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:That scene in the Bee trailer when Shatter and Dropkick fly in, transform into cars for a moment, then again into bots is cringe-inducing. Takes me right out of the movie.
Really? I thought it was pretty awesome, if not a little superfluous. Now if they used it as a reason to sell triple changer toys that'd be a different story.

It's one of my fave bits of the trailers. Certainly prefer it to certain other scenes which make no damn sense...
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:38 am

It's that simple."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote: Even if you don't have to worry about keeping the other mode Earthly in appearance, you still have to worry about stashing its parts away. Say the other mode is a helicopter - where do you hide the engine, the main rotor, the tail, and the tail rotor?

The car shell could split in just a few more ways. Then the arms and the legs of the bot itself can be used to make the tail of the copter and other parts. Finally for the rotorblade, go the classic route and cheat with a sword accessory.

Same thing for one who could have a beast mode. Stashing an extra head is easy and the rest is just to change the stance of the bot mode, like they did for Beast Wars and Prime Beast Hunters.

Too many fan modes on deluxes that are designed with only 2 modes DO work. They just have to work around this general idea while adding just 2 or 4 extra parts.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby TulioDude » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:19 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
carytheone wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Does anyone think we will have toys from the scenes on Cybertron of The Bumblebee movie?
Some of these redesigns are so sick that would be shame if dont get a toy or two from them.
I'd love to see those designs in plastic form, but probably not because we can't have nice things ;)

To be fair though, the new Siege line is pretty much just that ;)^

And now we know what Siege is scaled to :lol:

IMO I prefer some of the Cybertronians designs of the trailer that the Siege ones.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
It could work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I always assumed this was Drift was going for.The reason nobody could guess what kind of helicopter he was,is because he was made up one.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:38 am

It's that simple."
TulioDude wrote:
I always assumed this was Drift was going for.The reason nobody could guess what kind of helicopter he was,is because he was made up one.

That's why I wonder why they never botheted to make an actual triple changing Drift in toy form. They could have designed the cyber compter with the toy in mind.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:28 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TulioDude wrote:

That's why I wonder why they never botheted to make an actual triple changing Drift in toy form. They could have designed the cyber compter with the toy in mind.

... with lots of Bugatti Veyron kibble. :lol: Seriously though, compared to other lines the Movie designs were relatively kibble free, with the robot mode featuring few hints of its alt mode. Some toys tried to mimic that by basically making a vehicle shell surrounding a robot performing extreme feats of yoga, hoping the kibble is easily ignored. That goes double for AoE and on, so making a triple changing toy with two realistic vehicles was pretty much doomed from the start; no opportunity for parts to do double duty.

The solution? Give each alt mode its own toy. Added benefit: more profit :ic$:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:25 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Added cost: Substantially less fun. Kinda like with Springer before the Thrilling 30 version.

Now, I know that seems to clash with how I've poo-poo'd the idea of making Jetfire outright combine with Optimus and favored doing the Jetpower armor as its own accessory set because I think trying to get the combo right and not compromise Jetfire overmuch would be extremely difficult at best (especially with the Studio Series' complexity-shyness). But I think that because they didn't outright combine in the movie - Jetfire's corpse was dismantled and kitbashed (which is why doing a combining toy without compromising Jetfire, the combo, or both would be so difficuly), so it wouldn't be a case of lacking a feature the movie heavily showed off. Whereas triple-changing.. That's something Drift and now Dropkick do outright do in their debut movies but that the toys don't have and could never hope to have.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Transformers Studio Series Dropkick and KSI Sentry Found At Retail

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:13 am

While it seems like we've known of these for a while, we've got a confirmed sighting of Studio Series Wave 4 Deluxes Dropkick and KSI Sentry hitting retailers! While it's possible some of you may have seen these on your travels, this means more stores are starting to get this wave in,so if you want Dropkick or KSI Sentry, now is the time to start checking stores!

The sighting was made by fellow Seibertron user, ScottyP, who also shared this photo with us.

The toys were found at Target in Holly Springs, NC. They were retailing for the usual price of $19.99.

Dropkick is a brand new mold and features the upcoming Transformers Bumblebee movie villain in his helicopter alt mode only. KSI Sentry is a redeco of wave 1 Stinger.

Are you wanting either of these figures? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby reluctantyouth » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:42 am

Nice to see these are hitting. My local brick and mortars are overstocked with old stuff. No room for Siege. Hasbro sucks...distribution sucks...it's an all out suck fest as usual. I did find Siege legions on an end cap, but they were put there out of necessity and bunched with other non Transformer garbage. I'm not interested in the legions this go round. I just want that Voyager prime.
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby Randomhero » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:08 am

Saw KSI and dropkick earlier this but decided to skip them. I’ll get them eventually but for now I’m just hunting for siege and with zero luck so far
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby william-james88 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:28 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
reluctantyouth wrote:Nice to see these are hitting. My local brick and mortars are overstocked with old stuff. No room for Siege. Hasbro sucks...distribution sucks...it's an all out suck fest as usual. I did find Siege legions on an end cap, but they were put there out of necessity and bunched with other non Transformer garbage. I'm not interested in the legions this go round. I just want that Voyager prime.

why not just wait for toys to show up on amazon. With these studio series toys, for isntance, Amazon got them before brick and mortar. Retail is changing, so why not change with it?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:37 am

Liking the new pics just released from some show (I don't know which it is). Megatron looks fun. His cloak looks a bit cheap but if it bothers me that much I'll just make my own. Just buy some material and cut it all up ragged. Jetpower Optimus looks good. Hell of a big gun. :O Jetfire has a fair amount of junk under his jet mode (including visible hair) but he looks fine and the robot mode looks great and of course the combining stuff is better this time too.

Also got my OS KO Grimlock coming in a couple weeks or so. Dunno where the heck I'll put it. My shelves ain't big enough.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Ironhidensh » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:43 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
So much for scale accuracy attempts. :lol:

Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Transformers Studio Series Display at 2018 Tokyo Comic-Con including DOTM Megatron and ROTF Jetfire

Postby william-james88 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:45 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
There is an absolutely gorgeous display of Studio Series figures at Tokyo Comic-Con 2018 right now. They arranged the figures per film so there are six seperate displays (with some extras to fill out the TLK display). The main attraction here is the full reveal of leader Dark of the Moon Mgatron. This is the full finished figure, so this gives us a perfect idea of how he will look like when he comes out next year in the second quarter. He does still have those boxy lower legs, as expected, but he looks rather magnificent (aside from the tarp's fabric pattern), and Igor is there too. We also get a great look at Jetfire and his monstrously sized face. The images come from Twitter user @QVx9l3YcRlSEntk.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:45 am

Ironhidensh wrote:So much for scale accuracy attempts. :lol:

Did you buy them at same time or do you just always carry Blackout about with you? And what should the scale be here? Should there be a bigger difference size-wise?

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:47 am

william-james88 wrote:There is an absolutely gorgeous display of Studio Series figures at Tokyo Comic-Con 2018 right now.

Ah yeah there's all them lovely photos. I figured someone might have them. :) Definitely wanting revised Prime, DotM Megatron and new slender far more accurate Jetfire. :)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Randomhero » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 am

reluctantyouth wrote:Nice to see these are hitting. My local brick and mortars are overstocked with old stuff. No room for Siege. Hasbro sucks...distribution sucks...it's an all out suck fest as usual. I did find Siege legions on an end cap, but they were put there out of necessity and bunched with other non Transformer garbage. I'm not interested in the legions this go round. I just want that Voyager prime.

Oh my god how many times do I have to explain retails to people?! Stores order their own stuff! Wave one is directly forced into stores and after that the stores order future waves themselves. It’s not hasbro a fault if retailers are sitting on a ton of old stuff it’s the store itself. Hasbros drive like everyone else is to make money. It’s not their fault if your store is sitting on old waves because they don’t control that.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:56 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:So much for scale accuracy attempts. :lol:

Did you buy them at same time or do you just always carry Blackout about with you? And what should the scale be here? Should there be a bigger difference size-wise?

Plus I figured that scale was only relevant to robot scale and not vehicle mode.

Those are fantastic displays and the costructicons are looking very fine.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby ScottyP » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:00 am

Randomhero wrote:

Oh my god how many times do I have to explain retails to people?! Stores order their own stuff! Wave one is directly forced into stores and after that the stores order future waves themselves. It’s not hasbro a fault if retailers are sitting on a ton of old stuff it’s the store itself. Hasbros drive like everyone else is to make money. It’s not their fault if your store is sitting on old waves because they don’t control that.
Yeah I go an extra five miles or so to the store I saw Dropkick/KSI Sentry at because they actually tend to move product, therefore they're more likely to have newer stuff. Thinking of other recent stuff, this same Target is one of only a few where I ever saw the last wave of RiD Crash Combiners.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
HARDHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230809A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2015 230903A"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2016 230903A"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON