This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby megatronus » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:to withdraw entirely from a debate without being able to engage a clearly stated argument, and then to couch that withdrawal in projection, is to reveal your own smallness

Wow. That... That looks like the childish "Ha ha you're ignoring me that means I win" defense to me. It's a complete denial of the fact that people can get legitimately frustrated and fed up with feeling like they're arguing in circles, and decide that it's not worth any more time or effort. And if you think that's an invalid approach to take, then you're really not worth engaging with.

I did cool down, and go back and try again to engage your points.

Look, you called me a fool, accused me of "moon logic", and tried to contradict things that Hasbro has told me in person. Then you imply that you've blocked me when I didn't come around to your view of things, and now you're trying to cast me as childish for calling all this out. (Can you see why I might have viewed this behavior as projection?)

I'm neither trolling nor passing off opinion as fact - I delineated my frustration with the multiple Primes (my opinion) from the way Hasbro currently plans and executes design & production on main line Transformers toys (established fact/truth).

It's one thing to say "I respectfully disagree" or "I need a break from this conversation." It's another to look at our interplay and say "another added to the list" with the intention of ignoring me entirely (and then yet another thing to proceed to very much not ignore me, lol). It's not about "winning," it's about having the conversation.

If you love that first Studio Series Prime, great. Awesome. I'm glad it does something for you. I just want a definitive Prime, and this subsequent release makes the first one feel unworthy.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:to withdraw entirely from a debate without being able to engage a clearly stated argument, and then to couch that withdrawal in projection, is to reveal your own smallness

Wow. That... That looks like the childish "Ha ha you're ignoring me that means I win" defense to me. It's a complete denial of the fact that people can get legitimately frustrated and fed up with feeling like they're arguing in circles, and decide that it's not worth any more time or effort. And if you think that's an invalid approach to take, then you're really not worth engaging with.

I did cool down, and go back and try again to engage your points.

Look, you called me a fool, accused me of "moon logic", and tried to contradict things that Hasbro has told me in person. Then you imply that you've blocked me when I didn't come around to your view of things, and now you're trying to cast me as childish for calling all this out. (Can you see why I might have viewed this behavior as projection?)

Yes, I can. But I legit felt at the time that you were only responding to half of what I was saying both times you'd responded to me. I was projecting a bit, and I was my flabbergastedness with someone completely different over a different argument into my feelings and decisions here, which wasn't fair to you. I'm sorry for that, and for calling you a fool and childish

megatronus wrote:I'm neither trolling nor passing off opinion as fact - I delineated my frustration with the multiple Primes (my opinion) from the way Hasbro currently plans and executes design & production on main line Transformers toys (established fact/truth).

It's one thing to say "I respectfully disagree" or "I need a break from this conversation." It's another to look at our interplay and say "another added to the list" with the intention of ignoring me entirely (and then yet another thing to proceed to very much not ignore me, lol). It's not about "winning," it's about having the conversation.

I was planning to ignore you because I felt like engaging with you further was pointless at the time, but I cooled own and had second thoughts about it.
I know that they've said that it's two years from conception to shelf and that they plan things out in advance now. But I also know or at least surmise from observation and deduction that that two-year timeframe is more likely a conservative estimate than an absolute. And I know from observation and other things they've said that the planning isn't always planned all the way through and is subject to changes.

Now, I certainly think they had multiple Primes in the pipe, but I'm not convinced the corrected chest tooling was made in advance. Or that any of his new tooling beyond the gun was made in advance for that matter, but especially the chest. I really do think that was a post-development fix.

megatronus wrote:If you love that first Studio Series Prime, great. Awesome. I'm glad it does something for you. I just want a definitive Prime, and this subsequent release makes the first one feel unworthy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think I love that first Studio Series Prime you weren't properly parsing what I was saying. I said that the second one with the fixed chest is the only reason the first one has any worth at all (and only as an accessory pack for the second). If not for the second one's chest fix then neither would be worth a penny in my book and I'd just get the old Battle Blades Optimus from 2010 in their stead.

I perceived that you had liked the first version and were being upset that the one with the better chest had come out, and I perceived that you saw it as purposeful planned obsolescence. Was I mistaken?
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Ig89ninja » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Ignore this, I didn’t read all the replies
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:29 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Ig89ninja wrote:Ignore this, I didn’t read all the replies

I don't blame you. It was way too TlDr anyway. [-(
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:55 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Now this is a better sized Grimlock. :)
I didn't even know about the die-cast metal in some parts and light up eyes when I ordered it. :)

Dtz96s_XgAAAG7U.jpg large.jpg

More pics including dino mode (which also has light up eyes) and TLK Voyager Optimus Prime sat on him at unofficial-transformers-3rd-party-ko-toy-haul-thread-p1997438.php#p1997438

Really this just fixes almost everything I disliked about the official SS release including size, the hands, the dino neck, the floppy flaps under the tail and adds in stuff I didn't even know about until receiving it. Much happier with this one. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Ig89ninja » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:47 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Now this is a better sized Grimlock. :)
I didn't even know about the die-cast metal in some parts and light up eyes when I ordered it. :)

Dtz96s_XgAAAG7U.jpg large.jpg

More pics including dino mode (which also has light up eyes) and TLK Voyager Optimus Prime sat on him at unofficial-transformers-3rd-party-ko-toy-haul-thread-p1997438.php#p1997438

Really this just fixes almost everything I disliked about the official SS release including size, the hands, the dino neck, the floppy flaps under the tail and adds in stuff I didn't even know about until receiving it. Much happier with this one. :)

IT’S GLORIOUS!!!! =P~

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior

In Package Shots of Transformers Studio Series Optimus, Bonecrusher, Jetfire and DOTM Megatron.

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:00 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Thanks to the good fellows over at the TF Thai Fanclub over on Facebook we have in package shots of SS-32 Voyager class 2007 Optimus Prime, SS-33 Voyager class Bonecrusher, SS-34 Leader Class Dark of the Moon Megatron and SS-35 Leader Class Jetfire!

We have mirrored the images below for your convenience.

Jetfire and 2007 Optimus Prime are capable of combining to represent the end of the Revenge of the Fallen movie, where Jetfire gives his spark up so Prime can use Jetfire's parts to create Jet Optimus Prime who then takes on the Fallen. DOTM Megatron comes with an Igor mini figure, who can just be seen at the top of the box.

What do you think of these releases? Will you be picking any of these up? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Stryker P28 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:06 am

Motto: "If it has life,it could be hostile"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I love that they used the picture of 07 prime that was super overused on all types of merchandise
I love it
Gamer Guy who likes Transformers
Stryker P28
Mini-Con
Watch Stryker P28 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: ???
Courage: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 am

Stryker P28 wrote:I love that they used the picture of 07 prime that was super overused on all types of merchandise
I love it

Well it does focus on his gun and the figure comes with a gun rather than swords this time. :)

They all look really nice in their boxes. I want them all.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
For all UK users, the voyager Optimus and Bonecrusher + leaders Megatron and Jetfire are now up for pre-order on IDToys. Just pre-ordered them all bar Megatron as I am still holding out for a 2007 version.
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:32 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
LeAwesome1 wrote:For all UK users, the voyager Optimus and Bonecrusher + leaders Megatron and Jetfire are now up for pre-order on IDToys. Just pre-ordered them all bar Megatron as I am still holding out for a 2007 version.

They are becoming a good place to check for us UK dwellers.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:33 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:For all UK users, the voyager Optimus and Bonecrusher + leaders Megatron and Jetfire are now up for pre-order on IDToys. Just pre-ordered them all bar Megatron as I am still holding out for a 2007 version.

They are becoming a good place to check for us UK dwellers.

I feel they are good as soon as a product comes out. I feel they are very slow at getting more stock in after the first batch is gone.
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5

Postby Centaurus Prime » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:58 am

I'm sold on DOTM Megatron and Jetfire, not getting the Optimus and on the fence about Bonecrusher. Still waiting for a leader class Fallen.
Centaurus Prime
Mini-Con

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:09 am

I'm quasi-tempted by Jetfire and Optimus, but I'm not interested in Megatron. Megatron looks to be too tall, comparing his height to the box, and also even more simplified than the DOTM Voyager. Unacceptable.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Heehee, Bonecrusher’s such a short fat boy.

I’ve not collected Autobots so far, but that might be the Prime I go for.

Megs not so much. The RoTF mold nailed it for me, I don’t need another.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby Short Circuit » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I'm heavily considering selling off my Japanese ROTF Jet Optimus Prime to get these new two. Prime is simpler but a bit more scree accurate, and jetfire's proportions look way better than the electronic block sandwich torso rotf jefire had.

Anyone who has SS Prime; any thoughts on how he compares to the ROTF Leader?
Short Circuit
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Micro-Jet
Strength: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Postby Ig89ninja » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:33 pm

To me, Bonecrusher looks like he’s angry/sad about how he fits in his package

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I'll probably be getting WWII Bee, Sideswipe, and DOTM Megatron from wave 5. Optimus looks great, but I'm waiting for the DOTM version since that's my favorite look for him.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Short Circuit wrote:Anyone who has SS Prime; any thoughts on how he compares to the ROTF Leader?

They're really different things depending on what you want from a movie Prime figure for a particular collection. RotF Leader was an amazing feat of engineering back then and is accurate in many ways and still holds up well but obviously doesn't go with Studio Series scale. SS Prime is a more fun toy in my opinion as it's much easier to transform and poses very well so it's had a lot more play by me than my RotF Leader Primes (original and Buster) did which were more display pieces for me like Masterpieces also tend to be. Obviously the new retooled SS Prime is much more accuratre than the first though still not quite as much as the RotF Leader (though a lil more in some ways like the shoulderpads, never did like those flat ones the RotF figure had, which the MPM did then copied, and third party clones of the MPM massively improved on). If you like your RotF Leader enough then keep it and just put it separately from the SS stuff as you would MPM's and other lines. I dunno if any of that helps but eh, i babble...

I keep looking at that DotM Megatron. I really like it. Way more than the DotM Voyager. I want to see it in more photos and such though but I am very likely to be buying it. I won't pre-order any of them yet cos based on past experience i get locked into a pre-order with one retailer only to find them out sooner or cheaper (or both) from another one. :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby What's Crackin'? » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Motto: "Sometimes size doesn't matter."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That new Optimus Prime looks epic,although I'm a little worried. The figure in the box is clearly misassembled. His pelvis is on backwords instead of forwards. Notice the easily visable screws, and stand port. I really hope this is an issue with only this figure and not the final product.

As far as the other guys, I really want that Bonecrusher. He looks awesome!

DOTM Megatron looks beautiful, and I love the Igor.

I was never big on Jetfire, but he looks great. I'll probably get him to combine him with Optimus.
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster
Watch What's Crackin'? on YouTube
Alt Mode: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 pm

What's Crackin'? wrote:That new Optimus Prime looks epic,although I'm a little worried. The figure in the box is clearly misassembled. His pelvis is on backwords instead of forwards. Notice the easily visable screws, and stand port. I really hope this is an issue with only this figure and not the final product.

Good eye. I hadn't noticed that. Hopefully Hasbro have spotted it and taken any necessary action if required. :)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby LordPrime99 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Anyone else notice how primes crotch pieces is backward so the screw holes are visible? I really hope thats not a major issue that the toy will actually have
LordPrime99
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
What's Crackin'? wrote:That new Optimus Prime looks epic,although I'm a little worried. The figure in the box is clearly misassembled. His pelvis is on backwords instead of forwards. Notice the easily visable screws, and stand port. I really hope this is an issue with only this figure and not the final product.

Good eye. I hadn't noticed that. Hopefully Hasbro have spotted it and taken any necessary action if required. :)

How do the legs attach to the pelvis? If they are simple ball joints, then the fix is easy-peasy, just pop them off, turn the pelvis around and re-attach. I had that happen with a Takara Legends Slipstream. But, I suspect for a voyager the hip joints are probably not simple ball joints.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:26 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Short Circuit wrote:Anyone who has SS Prime; any thoughts on how he compares to the ROTF Leader?

They are not in the same league. Its like asking the different between a deluxe movie bumblebee and the MPM toy we got. Different size, different build, different transformation, different colours. And different scale.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:52 pm

^Quite so, Will. ROTF Leader Optimus is a Leader-class figure - an old-school Leader-class figure - and more in line with a scale of 1/32. I'd say it's more fair to compare SS Optimus with Battle Blades since that was a Voyager

Carnivius_Prime wrote:

They're really different things depending on what you want from a movie Prime figure for a particular collection. RotF Leader was an amazing feat of engineering back then and is accurate in many ways and still holds up well but obviously doesn't go with Studio Series scale. SS Prime is a more fun toy in my opinion as it's much easier to transform and poses very well so it's had a lot more play by me than my RotF Leader Primes (original and Buster) did which were more display pieces for me like Masterpieces also tend to be. Obviously the new retooled SS Prime is much more accuratre than the first though still not quite as much as the RotF Leader (though a lil more in some ways like the shoulderpads, never did like those flat ones the RotF figure had, which the MPM did then copied, and third party clones of the MPM massively improved on). If you like your RotF Leader enough then keep it and just put it separately from the SS stuff as you would MPM's and other lines. I dunno if any of that helps but eh, i babble...

One more thing I would like to add is that the truck mode on Studio Series has exposed robot feet.

Re: the flat shoulderpads it's a case of screen accuracy vs. altmode integration accuracy. The shoulder pads form the lower part of his doors on the movie model Optimus as they do on the ROTF and MPM toys.. but on the movie model they do the same hingeless bending BS as Bumblebee's license plate.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON