This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:59 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:FYI to everyone, this is not a fake. We knew from the listings that we were getting anoher voyager Optimus this year (along with a DOTM leader), we just didnt know from what movie he would be. Now we know. Also, thats so may damn optimus toys. 2 voyagers and 1 leader in Studio Series and a voyager and leader in Siege.

We knew there was another voyager prime? I knew of the dotm leader but I can't remember a listing explicitly saying voyager Optimus. I know there was the "hero" voyager which I said would be this version of Optimus.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby AlvinC » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:09 am

Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:FYI to everyone, this is not a fake. We knew from the listings that we were getting anoher voyager Optimus this year (along with a DOTM leader), we just didnt know from what movie he would be. Now we know. Also, thats so may damn optimus toys. 2 voyagers and 1 leader in Studio Series and a voyager and leader in Siege.

There has been 9 bumblebees in the studio series in the first 30 figures. I think we can handle 5 optimus primes :lol: :lol:
AlvinC
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 2

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:18 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:We knew from the listings that we were getting anoher voyager Optimus this year (along with a DOTM leader)

Oh, ok. I was worried this was what we were getting instead of the rumored DOTM leader. I’ll be waiting for the DOTM one, but I think Prime is one of the better cybertronian designs from what I’ve seen (his head is still very movieverse). Seeing the movie tomorrow, I’ll have a better verdict then! ;)^
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:19 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
SillyMcGilly wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
SillyMcGilly wrote:Bay has overstayed his welcome. TLK bombed, and for good reason. Stop acting like onetoy out of a movie where most of the main cast are new designs is the end of creativity as we know it.

I didn't say just one toy. I referred to all the G1 stuff in the movie and the IDW reboot just using all the boring new G1 siege toys rather than doing anything fresh and interesting.

Shatter and Dropkick and ESPECIALLY Blitzwing should be Bayish enough to suite your fancy, so that proves they wanna appeal to everyone.

What do you mean 'ESPECIALLY' Blitzwing? He was the most G1-ish of those three! Hell, everyone thought he was a G1-inspired Starscream for crying out loud... And that's not the point. If that movie is a prequel (like several elements of the plot and certain character designs suggest) then it's saying ALL the Transformers I've spent past 11 years collecting and admiring actually used to look like their G1 counterparts that I do not!

Stop taking it so **** personal, sheesh..

Yeah I should totally be quiet and have no complaints or voice my opinion at all. Like all those G1 fans did from 2007 to 2017. Yeah cos I sure never got a bashing from any of them when i expressed my love for the movie designs.

I like the movie designs too. At least.. Some of them. But sometimes "new" isn't NEW anymore. New to me is making a movie that actually brings the original cartoon's concepts to a cinematic form. We've had 5 movies of Bayhem and Bayformers since 2007 ffs. Sometimes old is the new new.

And about Blitzwing, he's the least G1 to me because he looks so different from his original design. That gas mask face is super sick though.

The problem is that the movie universe is. NOT. G1. It could do with some more elements from G1 and other pre-movie continuities - like the Autobots providing disaster relief - but it is not G1 and never has been. It is its own thing. And furthermore, we've seen Cybertronian robot and vehicle modes, and flashbacks to the war! The GEEWUN designs from the Bumblebee movie are totally at odds with that. Travis Knight is being a buttheaded GEEWUNner who refuses to play by the movie universe's house rules. It's the equivalent of someone coming into your house and throwing out your furniture to replace it with something different because they don't like the look of it. Something being "new" does not automatically make it good, especially when it doesn't fit where it's been put. The way Knight's going I'm surprised he didn't have Megatron turn into a handgun (unless he did; I haven't seen the movie yet). :roll:
And what's your problem with TLK? That it *gasp* actually answered the question of what happened to Cybertron that had been hanging in the air since the end of DOTM? That it didn't have stupid cheatsy "Transformium" transformations?

Now me, I'm a big fan of both G1 AND the movies. But I think GEEWUNnery should be kept to G1-based lines and continuities while other universes get to be their own thing.
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:20 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:

We knew there was another voyager prime? I knew of the dotm leader but I can't remember a listing explicitly saying voyager Optimus. I know there was the "hero" voyager which I said would be this version of Optimus.

Yup, 2 voyager Optimus Primes, SS 25 and SS 30 from Takara, you can see the listing here

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ore/42279/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:22 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
There's no "Mc" in Travis Knight's name.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:29 am

Sabrblade wrote:There's no "Mc" in Travis Knight's name.

Oops. Fixed.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby MadProject » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:42 am

Weapon: Sword
Found on Facebook, throught a friend of mine.
I don't know the original source.

SS38.jpg
MadProject
Fuzor
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:45 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
MadProject wrote:Found on Facebook, throught a friend of mine.
I don't know the original source.

SS38.jpg

I hope that is mistransformed, that looks awful.
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby What's Crackin'? » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:48 am

Motto: "Sometimes size doesn't matter."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
SillyMcGilly wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
SillyMcGilly wrote:Bay has overstayed his welcome. TLK bombed, and for good reason. Stop acting like onetoy out of a movie where most of the main cast are new designs is the end of creativity as we know it.

I didn't say just one toy. I referred to all the G1 stuff in the movie and the IDW reboot just using all the boring new G1 siege toys rather than doing anything fresh and interesting.

Shatter and Dropkick and ESPECIALLY Blitzwing should be Bayish enough to suite your fancy, so that proves they wanna appeal to everyone.

What do you mean 'ESPECIALLY' Blitzwing? He was the most G1-ish of those three! Hell, everyone thought he was a G1-inspired Starscream for crying out loud... And that's not the point. If that movie is a prequel (like several elements of the plot and certain character designs suggest) then it's saying ALL the Transformers I've spent past 11 years collecting and admiring actually used to look like their G1 counterparts that I do not!

Stop taking it so **** personal, sheesh..

Yeah I should totally be quiet and have no complaints or voice my opinion at all. Like all those G1 fans did from 2007 to 2017. Yeah cos I sure never got a bashing from any of them when i expressed my love for the movie designs.

I like the movie designs too. At least.. Some of them. But sometimes "new" isn't NEW anymore. New to me is making a movie that actually brings the original cartoon's concepts to a cinematic form. We've had 5 movies of Bayhem and Bayformers since 2007 ffs. Sometimes old is the new new.

And about Blitzwing, he's the least G1 to me because he looks so different from his original design. That gas mask face is super sick though.

The problem is that the movie universe is. NOT. G1. It could do with some more elements from G1 and other pre-movie continuities - like the Autobots providing disaster relief - but it is not G1 and never has been. It is its own thing. And furthermore, we've seen Cybertronian robot and vehicle modes, and flashbacks to the war! The GEEWUN designs from the Bumblebee movie are totally at odds with that. Travis Knight is being a buttheaded GEEWUNner who refuses to play by the movie universe's house rules. It's the equivalent of someone coming into your house and throwing out your furniture to replace it with something different because they don't like the look of it. Something being "new" does not automatically make it good, especially when it doesn't fit where it's been put. The way Knight's going I'm surprised he didn't have Megatron turn into a handgun (unless he did; I haven't seen the movie yet). :roll:
And what's your problem with TLK? That it *gasp* actually answered the question of what happened to Cybertron that had been hanging in the air since the end of DOTM? That it didn't have stupid cheatsy "Transformium" transformations?

Now me, I'm a big fan of both G1 AND the movies. But I think GEEWUNnery should be kept to G1-based lines and continuities while other universes get to be their own thing.

This movie isn't trying to be the G1 cartoon all over again. It's trying to envoke that feeling that those cartoons had to make it appealing, but also to have it be it's own thing. The movie verse isn't G1 . Travis is not being a butthead Geewuner just for making more appealing designs. The original cybertron designs were skeletons that all looked the same.
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster
Watch What's Crackin'? on YouTube
Alt Mode: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 am

No, they weren't all identical. The Generic Decepticon Protoform Mooks were identical, yes (what else is new?), but there were still unique designs for non-generics. Like, say, MEGATRON. Or Soundwave's ROTF design. Or Shockwave in DOTM. Lockdown's goons and the Dinobots in AoE. The ancient knights and the Infernocons in TLK. Bottom line is, we have established Cybertronian robot and vehicle modes and they're the same BM Vehicon-ish alien look as earth-mode Bayformers, just even more alien because they don't have Earth-altmode kibble. Travis Knight IS being a GEEWUNNER by suddenly having the Cybertronian robot modes look like G1-but-with-more-tech-detailing instead of like the established movieverse aesthetic. Especially Ravage.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

First Look at Studio Series SS 38 Optimus Prime from Bumblebee Movie

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:24 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
What should we call this upcoming toy, Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime sounds odd but Optimus Prime from Transformers: Bumblebee movie is a real mouthful. Regardless, we knew we were getting another voyager Optimus Prime in 2019 (along with the Movie 1 voyager Optimus Prime and the DOTM Leader Optimus Prime) and we just learnt that it was going to be Optimus as he looks in the Bumblebee film, which is a hybrid design of the movie-verse and G1 (what many fans have been asking for).

And now we get a good look at the toy. It looks like G1 Optimus but with more bits and bobs jutting about (almost like robotic innards at the articulation points). We currently do not know if the alt mode will be cybertronian or earth based. Some have mentioned that it may borrow transformation from the Siege voyager Optimus Prime, with the windows beign the only parts that the alt mode and robot mode share. What do you think? Let us know! We thank Seibertronian Mad Project for sending us the image below.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:31 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Based on this one is image, this new Optimus figure doesn't bad, but I think we need to see more before we condemn/praise it any further.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby galvatron00 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:41 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Holy cats. Another voyager Optimus.

So..has anyone established why the mixed scale of leaders/voyagers of the same characters? I thought we were going with a pretty good close to accurate bot height difference in this line throughout the movies. I could see DotM leader Optimus being a leader due to his "trailer flight kit" included similar to how Siege leader Shockwave/Ultra Magnus are leader due to the add-ons.

Has this already been talked about? I'm being lazy on the searches..
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:53 am

Dotm op, I suspect will be a voyager op with trailer so, so far anyhow, they've all kept to the same scale.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:02 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Not a huge fan of the large feet with the skinny calves. Forearms look a bit like TR Voyager Optimus.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby What's Crackin'? » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:No, they weren't all identical. The Generic Decepticon Protoform Mooks were identical, yes (what else is new?), but there were still unique designs for non-generics. Like, say, MEGATRON. Or Soundwave's ROTF design. Or Shockwave in DOTM. Lockdown's goons and the Dinobots in AoE. The ancient knights and the Infernocons in TLK. Bottom line is, we have established Cybertronian robot and vehicle modes and they're the same BM Vehicon-ish alien look as earth-mode Bayformers, just even more alien because they don't have Earth-altmode kibble. Travis Knight IS being a GEEWUNNER by suddenly having the Cybertronian robot modes look like G1-but-with-more-tech-detailing instead of like the established movieverse aesthetic. Especially Ravage.

Ok, you're right. There are some differences. Sorry I was in a hurry while writing that. Anyway, so many people are freaking out about it. It's not a huge deal at all. After TLK the franchise was dying and tf6 got cancelled. Now it seems to be back, but they needed a new look that would appeal to both audiences and this to me at least makes a lot of sense. Peoples problems with the last Knight are that the aspect ratios kept changing, the story made little to no sense, the dialogue was horrible the decepticons were kinda cool, and then they all died. The jokes didn't land, and Grimlock was reduced to a stupid car eating moron for a bad joke. Hot Rod was overhyped and did some cool things. The story was just real hard to follow. It wasn't just a bad movie, it was a garbage film. A temporary change was needed. Having these G1 inspired designs and an overall brighter look isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. Having another prime in the line isn't a huge deal either. These toy lines don't come out back to back. They come out over the course of several months and this Optimus will most likely come out towards the end of 2019. The design is also different enough from the original movie design. This was a one-time thing, and Travis Knight isn't this horrible guy for wanting to make a better looking, better-written film. They look more like the cartoon, and that to me is awesome. Critics gave this change more praise which means Hasbro gets more money, which means more Transformers film. This scene lasts 5 minutes. Why are people so mad? This franchise has enough characters to last another couple of years. Bumblebee still looks like his movie counterpart. I think the BumbleBee movie soundwave looks worlds better than the rotf and dotm ones. Also, Ravage looks like ravage and not this horrific cat demon. I did like that design. If he was this "Butt head GEWUNNER" he would've thrown out everything Michael Bay had any influence in and would've made bumblebees feet the front of the car. He didn't. Travis Knight gave us two Decepticons with actual personality traits. He did some house cleaning if anything. Also, wheeljack is actually Wheeljack this time and not a renamed Que. Arcee I guess I kinda wish ironhide still had his canons in this film, but it's whatever. It's not trying to be an episode of the original cartoon, it's still its own thing that tries to be like an old 80's movie, with a heart and soul. The loss of skeleton-like designs isn't the end of the world. Again, the scene lasts for 5 minutes. Travis also left to go continue his projects at lyka Studios,so it's not like this G1 inspired touch will last in these movies till the end of time.
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster

Postby What's Crackin'? » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:12 am

I think this new figure looks great. I've wanted a toy of this design since the first time I saw it. I think this will be a real highlight of 2019.
What's Crackin'?
Micromaster

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:01 pm

MadProject wrote:
SS38.jpg

This actually looks like a retool of Siege Prime, which is interesting. Makes some sense given his new design being a lot more G1 looking.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:03 pm

I'm not quite convinced in that as there looks to be a lot of differences but as more of these leak out I'm sure we'll get comparisons aplenty
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Overcracker » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Looks very interesting. It was fairly obvious Hasbro would want to capitalize on yet another Prime design when it showed up in the trailer.

I was kind of hoping it would be leader class, but what can you do. Not sure why it has the Siege "battle damage" on his shins though.

It doesn't look like Siege Prime at all however IMHO.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby TulioDude » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Optimus is looking great!

Hopefully this one paves the ways for more of these Cybertronian designs(I'm thinking the seekers).
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:49 pm

That new Optimus looks like somebody smooshed together the tops and bottoms of two different Optimus toys to make that.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby hausjam » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Everyone who likes to call the transformers movies garbage films; you are garbage jerks. It's one thing to say you don't like a film. Even that you hated it. That's cool. No problem. But to call a movie garbage, a movie that many, many people thought was okay (even if they didn't love it) and that many, many people worked very hard to create, is to be a world class scumbag. You are saying we like garbage. And that's just an arrogant, horrible, sanctimonious thing to say. You are presuming you know what's best for everyone. You do not. And you never, ever will.

But since we are doing that, fine. This Optimus Prime, as designed for Bumblebee; is just a garbage design. It's a very hastily modeled Frankenstein. It takes the G1 incarnation, which was originally drawn in a simplified form (for obvious reasons) and adds a lot of exaggerated details that are out of place, and logistically ridiculous. (Truck windows on a Cybertronian was fine on a cartoon made for 8 year olds.) If you are a fan of this design, then you are a simpleton who has no sense of aesthetics and is easily placated by nostalgic nonsense.

And as for the toy, it looks every bit as cheap and clunky as its wave-mates. Will it feel as cheap? I don't know. But I am not Optimistic. If Hasbro wants to keep marketing overpriced kids toys to collectors, they should be eternally grateful to those of you who are indeed placated by nostalgic nonsense.
Last edited by hausjam on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hausjam
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:55 pm

hausjam wrote:You are saying we like garbage.
I'm fully aware that the two live action Flintstones movies are hot garbage and I still like them. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON