This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:30 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
fyi, the Studio Series #20 Golden Volkswagen Bumblebee found has been found for a few months at gamestop for $70
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Images and Preorders Open for Studio Series Leaders Megatron and Jetfire

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Image
Oh dear. Jetfire has contracted Youngblood's Disease. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Images and Preorders Open for Studio Series Leaders Megatron and Jetfire

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:44 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
william-james88 wrote:

Ah Hasbro stock photography. Never change :lol: First they barely finish transforming a figure, now they give them a different figures accessories :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:47 pm

That beard, why can't it fold better? :BANG_HEAD: I want to love this Jetfire so much, but that beard when he's displaying that awesome SR-71 Blackbird mode can't fly. I can't un-see it, most of the rest of the bot being kibble under the jet I can ignore as elements can be kinda taken a landing gear, just not that beard.

Leader DOTM Megs has some chunky legs. Looks like he has elephantiasis in BOTH legs, and then he's got backwards Popeye arms. I'm also leery of that cape/cloak as the weave on the fabric looks very loose, and there isn't any stitching on the edges of it to hold the fabric together, or to prevent edge fraying that I can see.

I do like Igor. The little body-less head is so adorably ugly, but not enough to warrant leaving the Megs to sit in the box in some storage tub.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
GeekyGamer Gal
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Ah Hasbro stock photography. Never change :lol: First they barely finish transforming a figure, now they give them a different figures accessories :lol:
That's Jetifre's cane down there.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:07 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Man I know some people don't like Megatron being that boxy but I personally like it, if I get him he will be a Generations Megatron. (I mix all of my figures together in one "big" generations collection, different versions of characters like say POTP Jazz and Movie Studio Series Jazz are either different characters with new names where susceptible like Movie Ratchet being Meltdown from TFU or completely new characters, generic army filler or otherwise)

william-james88 wrote:fyi, the Studio Series #20 Golden Volkswagen Bumblebee found has been found for a few months at gamestop for $70

Ah I saw that one a couple weeks ago while I was Christmas shopping, I was tempted but it was to expensive for me at the time, there was two of them there, the regular Studio Series Bumblebee was there as well.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:08 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image
Oh dear. Jetfire has contracted Youngblood's Disease. :P

Well at least he's not radioactive. That wouldn't be good!
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Octobotimus » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:52 am

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
All of these images have been around for nearly a month.... These are hardly new.
Octobotimus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10+

Postby Prime Target » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:15 am

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
So we're gonna have to wait till 2020 for a full Devestator? Guess Unite Warriors is gonna have to tide me over until then
Prime Target
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:37 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
For the record, I still find it odd that a seemingly "smaller" Megatron (always saw the tanker truck alt mode as smaller than movie 1 space ship or movie 2 space tank) gets a leader class figure. I figure because of mass shifting Megatron's robot mode was always pretty much the same size, I understand the need probably to try to find a way to sell more leader class, but its just off putting to me, should have kept this one voyager class.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:29 pm

o.supreme wrote:For the record, I still find it odd that a seemingly "smaller" Megatron (always saw the tanker truck alt mode as smaller than movie 1 space ship or movie 2 space tank) gets a leader class figure. I figure because of mass shifting Megatron's robot mode was always pretty much the same size, I understand the need probably to try to find a way to sell more leader class, but its just off putting to me, should have kept this one voyager class.

It's probably due to the fact that the truck he transforms into is "God damn huge" since it's not just the truck but also the long tanker as well, it's longer then any other alt mode he has in the movies besides maybe the TLK plane which itself is "thinner" then the truck which is both big in mass and long.

He's still taller then Optimus in DOTM itself as well.

But yeah, I don't know how tall he is but I hope that he's still relatively in scale with the others.

Igor is the best as well and I will hear no objections otherwise about that cute, little, green...head.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
o.supreme wrote:For the record, I still find it odd that a seemingly "smaller" Megatron (always saw the tanker truck alt mode as smaller than movie 1 space ship or movie 2 space tank) gets a leader class figure. I figure because of mass shifting Megatron's robot mode was always pretty much the same size, I understand the need probably to try to find a way to sell more leader class, but its just off putting to me, should have kept this one voyager class.

No, what they should have done is engineer it to better compress the mass (and just plain better engineer it). Megs' tanker truck mode is more or less the same size as his first 2 altmodes, but with the mass distributed differently (length instead of breadth).

Here's the problem with making him a Voyager:

I think if they'd really put their mind to it they could have done a Leader Megs that scaled properly with a Voyager Optimus (taller but not monstrously so, and also bulkier and broader). But alas.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Maybe It's because DotM is such a chore to watch, or because you only saw that tanker truck one (two?) times, but I never saw it to be huge/massive.

Here is an interesting size chart. I disregarded all the animated Megatrons, since there really isn't any size scale there, but Movie Megatron being 35 feet tall in robot mode in movies 1-3 does seem to make sense.
I would think the Space Ship (movie 1) would be his largest alternate mode, with space tank being (from RotF) slightly smaller, and tanker truck from DotM being smaller still.

Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm

It's a Mack M915 tractor - which is a 21' truck - plus a trailer that's around 35-40'. The M915 tractor on its own isn't as long as the Peterbilt 379 but with the trailer factored in it ends up being fairly hefty. Like, have you ever been next to a semi with a trailer on?

We actually see Megs' tank mode in close proximity to Optimus' truck mode in ROTF - it's wider and bulkier, but not much longer. So the mass would seem to about tally with a smaller cab and a trailer.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:43 pm

Yes I'm not judging the size of the truck from the movie but the actual size of the vehicle itself from photos and videos from the filming.

But yes Megatron's tank and jet modes from the first two movies are not actually that big, they have mass but they look bigger then they actually are, their Cybertronian modes without pilot cockpits so they can afford to be smaller.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I for one am just glad to have a new properly sized alternate mode DotM Megatron, who is a fantastic design. I love that design, and will hear no objections to this truth.

I played with the DotM one a lot, Ramming him and my Leader Nightwatch Prime from the Allspark line (still the #1 figure I own D-Max Fact) into each other recreating the Ironhide and the Dreads scene from DotM. I have always wished he wasn't affected by the DotM smallening, but now we get to correct that. I am happy.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Deadput » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:57 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I for one am just glad to have a new properly sized alternate mode DotM Megatron, who is a fantastic design. I love that design, and will hear no objections to this truth.

I played with the DotM one a lot, Ramming him and my Leader Nightwatch Prime from the Allspark line (still the #1 figure I own D-Max Fact) into each other recreating the Ironhide and the Dreads scene from DotM. I have always wished he wasn't affected by the DotM smallening, but now we get to correct that. I am happy.

Sometimes I wish that other Megatron's would use this design or one inspired by it as a "defeated/exiled" Megatron, or as a new neutral, wanderer, character who doesn't fight for any side yet isn't a bounty hunter.

It's such a good and unique design.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:54 pm

Deadput wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I for one am just glad to have a new properly sized alternate mode DotM Megatron, who is a fantastic design. I love that design, and will hear no objections to this truth.

Sometimes I wish that other Megatron's would use this design or one inspired by it as a "defeated/exiled" Megatron, or as a new neutral, wanderer, character who doesn't fight for any side yet isn't a bounty hunter.

It's such a good and unique design.
BotCon 2015 Megs paid homage to it. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

New Studio Series Battle-Damaged Megatron English Review

Postby RobRobRobRobRob » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Motto: "Manners make the man."
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
With the acclaimed Studio Series line marching onward triumphantly into 2019, we have just received a new review of the line’s latest offering, Battle-Damaged Megatron, which most of us know emulates Megatron’s appearance following the climactic final showdown between him, Optimus Prime and the Fallen in the second film. The review comes courtesy of YouTuber PrimeVs.Prime, who has thus far extensively catalogued the line beyond today’s subject. He goes into detail regarding the detailing of the figure, and gives a side-by-side comparison between the new edition and it's predecessor.

Primevs.Prime’s Review:

What do you think of this new Megatron? Are the alterations enough to justify a second purchase of the same mold, or are you skipping out on both versions entirely? Share your thoughts in the Energon Pub below, and stay tuned for further Transformers News and Reviews here on Seibertron!
RobRobRobRobRob
Mini-Con
News Credits: 35
Alt Mode: Vosnian Walking Stick

Postby Acolyte » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:07 am

Sigh... this smacks of what they did to Bumblebee last year:

1. Camaro Bumblebee
2. VW Beetle Bumblebee
3. Retro Rock Garage Vol. 1
4. Retro Rock Garage Vol. 2
5. Charlie's Garage (extra parts and a Charlie)
6. Clunker Bumblebee

Six, SIX repaints... and 2 molds. Two greatly flawed molds, I might add. Megatron is no different. A greatly flawed mold (if still a definitive look for the figure) that we really don't need a repaint of. This should have been the original color scheme, with the face intact given that this damaged condition lasts for all of maybe 20 seconds of screen time out of the entire cinematic universe (somewhere somebody said, "We're not going to call the DotM Megatron our 'battle damage' Megatron?"). I mean WWII bee was more established!

He's an ugly dude, I'll give him that. Absolutely nothing is attracting me to double dip on this mold though. What a mess. Should've thrown in another "minicon" for good measure, like the "Kill zee little one!" dude or something.
Acolyte
Mini-Con

Postby Actar » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:41 am

Motto: "Love what you do, do what you love."
Alrighty! Just got my hands on the latest SS Voyagers and Leaders. However, the one that has won me over the most is Jetfire.

So, I was rather hesitant and critical about Jetfire when I first saw him, but after having him in hand for a day, I'm absolutely convinced. Jetfire is everything I wanted in the original Leader (albeit in a smaller package). Overall, he's much easier to transform than the previous Leader and everything but those two central panels that tab into the shoulders and engines hold together solidly. I'd even argue that the kibble is much better on this one.

While the fit and finish are subpar as per other figures in the Studio Series line, the bot mode is excellent. The transformation is really fun, smooth and impressive. I love how the jet mode folds in on itself multiple times to create the bulk of the body and I adore the fact that the thighs are actually formed from the jet mode engines unlike the previous Leader (they even sit accurately within the nacelle!). I'm still not that big of a fan of the faux cockpit head, but after knowing that Jetfire accurately parts-forms to combine with Optimus, it softens the blow somewhat.

Speaking of which, yes! Jetfire does indeed combine with SS Voyager Prime!

...and it's amazing. Thank heavens they decided to go with parts-forming. Not only is it accurate to the movie, the combination gimmick does not take away from either figure much at all. The locks that secure Jetfire's limbs together when he's his own figure are brilliant. It's a clip system that holds all the parts together in bot/jet mode solidly but is still easy enough to disconnect for parts-forming when needed. In Jet Power Prime mode, everything is just as solid, though I'm slightly worried that Prime's leg joints (hip and knees) will not hold up over time as they aren't ratcheted. As for now, they're rock solid and almost too tight for when posing him alone. While the articulation in combined mode is mostly unhindered, it kinda sucks that the ankle tilts are opposite as Jetfire's legs are reversed for the combination.

Note that the instructions are utter garbage. Not only does it not tell you how to transform the cannon at all, but you can tweak the figure a little to get it looking much, much better. For instance, the bar behind Prime's head can be angled back. This not only tidies up the silhouette, but it also holds the rear wings/fins in place. Speaking of those fins, as can be seen from the above pictures, they can also be splayed open for a far more dynamic and movie-accurate look. It's a pretty nice touch that Prime's back kibble form secondary fins.

For the cannon, there is indeed a proper way to transform it. Upon close examination, the arms and flaps both have places to peg into.

All in all, thus far, Jetfire is my undisputed favorite Studio Series figure. So poseable, so much more accurate than the previous Leader figure and so full of character! All that on top of a much-improved combining gimmick! Now I only wished that they had put more effort into the Voyager Prime. I still don't get the necessity for the inaccurate leg transformation and the faux chest. In addition to being inaccurate, in my opinion, it's needlessly complex and fiddly for a Movie Prime and is as light as a feather. If you ask me, I'd only buy Prime solely to maximize Jetfire's playability. That's how great Jetfire is.
Actar
Micromaster
News Credits: 14
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:28 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Very nice review! Love the pictures! ;)^

Initially I was going to pass on this figure, as I'm in the minority of those who like the original leader. But since I already have SS Prime, I might as well get Jetfire, if only for the combination.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:29 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Very detailed review! You should news it.

This may make me want to have that new Optimus and Jetfire even if I already have the Takara DOTM Buster 2 pack. :-?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:03 am

Partsforming or no, that combination isn't any more accurate than the combined ROTF Leaders. It's just inaccurate in different ways. Having a Jetfire that also transforms into accurate Jetpower armor is [b]impossible[b]. Getting anywhere even close would require such an extreme degree of partsforming that Jetfire would practically be a Lego set.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:38 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Partsforming or no, that combination isn't any more accurate than the combined ROTF Leaders. It's just inaccurate in different ways. Having a Jetfire that also transforms into accurate Jetpower armor is [b]impossible[b]. Getting anywhere even close would require such an extreme degree of partsforming that Jetfire would practically be a Lego set.

ANY Movie Transformers cannot and will never be 100% screen accurate. The only ones are the non-transforming 1000$ articulated "statues" from 3A and the like.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2015 230903A"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON