This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:55 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Actar wrote:Alrighty! Just got my hands on the latest SS Voyagers and Leaders. However, the one that has won me over the most is Jetfire.

So, I was rather hesitant and critical about Jetfire when I first saw him, but after having him in hand for a day, I'm absolutely convinced. Jetfire is everything I wanted in the original Leader (albeit in a smaller package). Overall, he's much easier to transform than the previous Leader and everything but those two central panels that tab into the shoulders and engines hold together solidly. I'd even argue that the kibble is much better on this one.

While the fit and finish are subpar as per other figures in the Studio Series line, the bot mode is excellent. The transformation is really fun, smooth and impressive. I love how the jet mode folds in on itself multiple times to create the bulk of the body and I adore the fact that the thighs are actually formed from the jet mode engines unlike the previous Leader (they even sit accurately within the nacelle!). I'm still not that big of a fan of the faux cockpit head, but after knowing that Jetfire accurately parts-forms to combine with Optimus, it softens the blow somewhat.

Speaking of which, yes! Jetfire does indeed combine with SS Voyager Prime!

...and it's amazing. Thank heavens they decided to go with parts-forming. Not only is it accurate to the movie, the combination gimmick does not take away from either figure much at all. The locks that secure Jetfire's limbs together when he's his own figure are brilliant. It's a clip system that holds all the parts together in bot/jet mode solidly but is still easy enough to disconnect for parts-forming when needed. In Jet Power Prime mode, everything is just as solid, though I'm slightly worried that Prime's leg joints (hip and knees) will not hold up over time as they aren't ratcheted. As for now, they're rock solid and almost too tight for when posing him alone. While the articulation in combined mode is mostly unhindered, it kinda sucks that the ankle tilts are opposite as Jetfire's legs are reversed for the combination.

Note that the instructions are utter garbage. Not only does it not tell you how to transform the cannon at all, but you can tweak the figure a little to get it looking much, much better. For instance, the bar behind Prime's head can be angled back. This not only tidies up the silhouette, but it also holds the rear wings/fins in place. Speaking of those fins, as can be seen from the above pictures, they can also be splayed open for a far more dynamic and movie-accurate look. It's a pretty nice touch that Prime's back kibble form secondary fins.

For the cannon, there is indeed a proper way to transform it. Upon close examination, the arms and flaps both have places to peg into.

All in all, thus far, Jetfire is my undisputed favorite Studio Series figure. So poseable, so much more accurate than the previous Leader figure and so full of character! All that on top of a much-improved combining gimmick! Now I only wished that they had put more effort into the Voyager Prime. I still don't get the necessity for the inaccurate leg transformation and the faux chest. In addition to being inaccurate, in my opinion, it's needlessly complex and fiddly for a Movie Prime and is as light as a feather. If you ask me, I'd only buy Prime solely to maximize Jetfire's playability. That's how great Jetfire is. (^o^)

This is a great review! Thank you for taking the time to do it :)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:26 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rodimus Prime wrote:Very nice review! Love the pictures! ;)^

Initially I was going to pass on this figure, as I'm in the minority of those who like the original leader. But since I already have SS Prime, I might as well get Jetfire, if only for the combination.

Just so you know, he only combines with the upcoming ss prime as far as I know
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:08 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:

Initially I was going to pass on this figure, as I'm in the minority of those who like the original leader. But since I already have SS Prime, I might as well get Jetfire, if only for the combination.

Just so you know, he only combines with the upcoming ss prime as far as I know

I'm not sure if the new voyager comes with the wrists swords though.... so like Starscream… you need both ;)
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:16 am

(I know its old news but for the sake of discussion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO7Te_myti8) Man... so much part swapping and repainting wants between the two of them....To a certain degree, and Megatron and Starscream re-enforced this.... can't they "get it right" the *first* time for a "definitive" figure. I feel like if Hasbro and Takara weren't doing the same run.... Takara would be touching up/full accessorizing their releases.... But it's a brave new world.

With all the Siege goodness and the new Diaclone rabbit hole i've fallen it (send help!) I try to stay away from studio series... but the Bumblee movie was soo good I kinda want Shatter and Dropkick (car versions) and I'm really curious about that Devastator.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:18 am

I still think Jetfire's face is TOO big... but I guess he's also practically doubled over. Does it "scale" or at least make sense if you were to "stand" him up?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:37 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"

You got the new 2019 ss prime? How?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:50 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
william-james88 wrote:

No, I didn't. I mixed up the new Prime with the one that already came out.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:05 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Actar wrote:Alrighty! Just got my hands on the latest SS Voyagers and Leaders. However, the one that has won me over the most is Jetfire....

So..Just to confirm (because I'm not familiar enough with some of these toys to recognize them on their own)...

Are these pics showing Jetfire combined with the previous SS-05 Optimus Prime?, Or is this the new SS-32 (Movie 1) Optimus?

That would be awesome if they made it so Jetfire could work with both.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:09 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:
Actar wrote:Alrighty! Just got my hands on the latest SS Voyagers and Leaders. However, the one that has won me over the most is Jetfire....

So..Just to confirm (because I'm not familiar enough with some of these toys to recognize them on their own)...

Are these pics showing Jetfire combined with the previous SS-05 Optimus Prime?, Or is this the new SS-32 (Movie 1) Optimus?

That's the newer Optimus. Bright red and correct-looking chest. The older one had dark red and an inaccurate-looking chest.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Overcracker » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:12 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
o.supreme wrote:

It's the new SS-32 Prime. The old SS-05 Prime has a completely different torso, and lacks the ports and tabs required for combination as far as I know.

SS-32 left, SS-05 Right
ssprimes.jpg
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:14 am

Sabrblade wrote:That's the newer Optimus. Bright red and correct-looking chest. The older one had dark red and an inaccurate-looking chest.

darn...thanks for the confirmation though. So, I guess there is no chance that Jetfire can combine with SS-05? I mean I know it has it's flaws, but it is from the 2nd film after all. Then again, was there really any changes in Prime between Movie 1 and Movie 2, I never thought so...they probably just slapped the movie 1 logo on the box to signify it is a different toy.

*edit* -yes I understand the toys are different, just speaking in terms of "in-movie"
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:02 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That's the newer Optimus. Bright red and correct-looking chest. The older one had dark red and an inaccurate-looking chest.

darn...thanks for the confirmation though. So, I guess there is no chance that Jetfire can combine with SS-05? I mean I know it has it's flaws, but it is from the 2nd film after all. Then again, was there really any changes in Prime between Movie 1 and Movie 2, I never thought so...they probably just slapped the movie 1 logo on the box to signify it is a different toy.

*edit* -yes I understand the toys are different, just speaking in terms of "in-movie"

Sadly there is no chance it combines with the previous one. And in movie, there was no difference between prime's design from the first to seconds film. That means this new prime works for both and thus the previous Prime is rendered obsolete. I sold mine already since it felt absolutely worthless in my collection.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:09 pm

william-james88 wrote:And in movie, there was no difference between prime's design from the first to seconds film. That means this new prime works for both and thus the previous Prime is rendered obsolete. I sold mine already since it felt absolutely worthless in my collection.

Perfect. That's where my mind was going ;)^ , glad to know despite the packaging SS-35 can be Movie 1 or 2 Prime for all intents and purposes.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:48 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Sadly there is no chance it combines with the previous one. And in movie, there was no difference between prime's design from the first to seconds film. That means this new prime works for both and thus the previous Prime is rendered obsolete. I sold mine already since it felt absolutely worthless in my collection.

I feel like the ROTF SS Prime is actually meant to be the DOTM version where he did have actual physical changes, mostly the abs.

First 2 movies

Dotm:
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:13 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Well we will see what the DotM leader Class version looks like ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:23 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

No, I didn't. I mixed up the new Prime with the one that already came out.

ok, are you gonna get this prime and Jetfire then?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:40 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Well we will see what the DotM leader Class version looks like ;)

:BANG_HEAD: Wow, that's even more frustrating than DotM Megatron. There should be literally NO reason that Movie 3 Prime is a Leader Class figure, as the design had minimal if any changes. The ONLY POSSIBLE reason I could see for it to be Leader Class is if it is incorporating the Trailer, but then that presents a whole other series of issues...

This toy was marketed as "Ultimate Class", something that currently doesn't really exist, but was bigger than the current Leader Class.
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:41 pm

o.supreme wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Well we will see what the DotM leader Class version looks like ;)

:BANG_HEAD: Wow, that's even more frustaring than DotM Megatron. There should be literally NO reason that Movie 3 Prime is a Leader Class figure, as the design had minimal if any changes. The ONLY POSSIBLE reason I could see for it to be Leader Class is if it is incorporating the Trailer, but then that presents a whole other series of issues...

I am pretty sure thats what is gonna happen, he will come with a trailer.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

:BANG_HEAD: Wow, that's even more frustaring than DotM Megatron. There should be literally NO reason that Movie 3 Prime is a Leader Class figure, as the design had minimal if any changes. The ONLY POSSIBLE reason I could see for it to be Leader Class is if it is incorporating the Trailer, but then that presents a whole other series of issues...

I am pretty sure thats what is gonna happen, he will come with a trailer.

I probably won't buy the new voyager Optimus and Leader Jetfire. Most if not all the DOTM Optimuses sucked in one way or another. So if leader DOTM Optimus is a slighly modded new voyager plus a kick-ass trailer that transform into the weapon station as shown in the movie, I'll be all over it.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:15 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
o. supreme, while the Ultimate Optimus set is larger than a modern Leader, there are some important things to keep in mind:
The nominally Voyager cab is larger than standard DOTM-onward Voyagers..
...And even so, the trailer is monstrously oversize for the cab (it actually sizes better with the ROTF Leader-class cab!)
On top of that, the trailer has a crapton of extra mass to it.
Size comparison.

So yes, you couldn't do a Voyager cab plus a trailer the size of the Ultimate Optimus one as a modern Leader-class figure. But you wouldn't need to because both the cab and trailer are oversize compared to modern Voyagers like SS Optimus anyway. I think there is just about room to squeeze in the Voyager Optimus cab and a proportionate trailer at the Leader size class.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Skritz » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:51 pm

While I don't collect movie figures, I'm quite tempted to get DOTM Megatron as I (somehow) liked that design and the Leader figure seems pretty damn solid. Is he worth it as a stand alone pick up?

Also do we have any clues if The Fallen himself will receive a Studio Series figure?
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I think the partsforming on Jetfire ended up working out really well. They have gotten much better at it lately, and now it's giving us an even more accurate Jet Optimus. It may not be entirely screen accurate, but at least it's an even closer effort that can pose.

@Skirtz, that Megatron would make a good standalone. He doesn't need anyone else!

No word on a SS Fallen figure yet.

I really enjoy the DotM Ultimate Prime, but look forward to an attempt closer to screen accurate. Flight tech yes please. with Ax.

Also, I really want the new voyager Prime to be redecoed like this so I can have an update to my favorite TF ever:

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
I wouldn't call the Studio Series Jetpower Prime more accurate. It's just as inaccurate as the ROTF Leaders' combo but in different ways. More poseable, I'll grant you. But not more accurate.

The original could probably have had the poseability granted by partsforming if it wasn't for the fact that Jetfire's hips had to support the weight of a big fat battery box that uses AA batteries. I would love to get my hands on the smeghead in Hasbro's marketing department who mandated that Leader-class figures not only have electronics but that those electronics be powered strictly by AA batteries.
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I wouldn't call the Studio Series Jetpower Prime more accurate. It's just as inaccurate as the ROTF Leaders' combo but in different ways. More poseable, I'll grant you. But not more accurate.

Like there could ever be an accurate version of the Jetpower Prime that also transforms into Jetfire, he literally wraps around Prime in the film.

Ignoring the Jetfire parts themselves look at Thickimus Prime over here, his proportions change.

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
In that shot he still has parts of Jetfire on him, that's why he looks that way. The only parts he lost were the thrusters and wings.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #4 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0623DC169 4B (CA) Ngu"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #147 Batman Supergirl DC Comics 1979 (CA) Aparo 230915A"
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr D DC Comics 2023 0323DC050 135D LGY #900 (CA) Dell Otto"
BATMAN #135 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1B (CA) Peter"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0923DC069 139B (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #139 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #79 V5 Regular Cover DC Comics 2019 (ca) Lopresti JUL190615"
WONDER WOMAN #79 V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0423DC006 136F (CA) Sejic 230601B"
BATMAN #136 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HE-MAN AND MASTERS OF THE MULTIVERSE #5 DC Comics 2020 JAN200552 Universe MOTU"
HE-MAN AND MASTERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTWING #96 DC Comics 2004 (CA) McDaniel + Owens (W) Grayson 230915A"
NIGHTWING #96 DC C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr B Superman DC Comics 2023 0223DC029 1054B (CA) Sandoval"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC270 5C"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #797 Cvr D DC Comics 0223DC173 797D (W) Adams (A) Acuna (CA) Manapul"
FLASH #797 Cvr D D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr D Superman DC Comics 2023 0223DC031 1054D (CA) Moustafa"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC048 1056A (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON