This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Bucky » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:48 am

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
[quote="D-Maximal_Primal”] I am however fairly stoked at the idea of the Arcee sisters. We knew Mixmaster was coming 4 months ago or so.

Optimus and Dropkick look good! I like the Optimus mold and look forward to it with the jetpack and trailer. Also hoping Dropkick is much more solid than Shatter[/quote]

The news about the Triplets has me more excited than anything else in the SS line that we know is coming. It was an exciting bit of unexpected news. I’m just hoping that they aren’t overly simplified, being that they’re going to be smaller than deluxes. I’d call them Scout sized (my favorite class), but I don’t know if they’re actually going to be Scouts. What I’m imagining is the size and complexity of the old RotF And HftD Scouts, and that has me feeling really pumped.

Mixmaster has me super excited, too. Last month I finally bought a RotF Mixmaster, and I loved it so much that when I saw his G1 colored redeco for the cheapest I’ve ever seen it, i jumped on it. I can’t get enough of that bot’s design.
Bucky
Vehicon
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Stargrave » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:52 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
You know the Studio Series is really having me appreciate these designs in a whole new way whereas back when they first debuted I wasn’t a fan.

Mixmaster and the way he flips into that canon mode is so super cool I hope it’s retained somehow in the new mold.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:16 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Stargrave wrote:You know the Studio Series is really having me appreciate these designs in a whole new way whereas back when they first debuted I wasn’t a fan.

Mixmaster and the way he flips into that canon mode is so super cool I hope it’s retained somehow in the new mold.

I really like that too. I want the new SS figure to still have that, even if it has to be a separate piece that you attach yourself ala AOE Lockdown.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:49 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I have Long Haul. He's a chunky bot.
66804522_479465649546396_811730103505658970_n.jpg

65289300_129909141566770_6391038521679778561_n.jpg

66427551_403330700287480_3951118048341846263_n.jpg

66652939_490283741728341_7130717225680332046_n.jpg

67186237_396777637628809_428112601677865634_n.jpg

I really wish they'd have painted the darn robot mode flames on Optimus for that Leader Class price.. but oh well... The yellow fade on the truck is nice, the DotM abs are cool. Dunno why they painted the windows. They never looks not-fake. I may mix and match with my SS32 which I did an amateurish paintjob (I really sucked at the flames but they do the job ok til Toyhax make proper labels for him which they'll likely do with the DotM version even just to cover the trailer with the G1 stripes the mold clearly has ready for)
65962675_1692283950906656_3444987151820050086_n.jpg

Dropkick (car version) actually looks quite nice in those pics. I not buying Beewun figures cos I don't like them (and I sold off both yellow and gold versions of VW Bee) but that Dropkick is by far my fave of the figures from that film.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:27 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
The windows being painted suggests they're made from opaque plastic this the around. Painting them may look fake, but it beats them being blank red. But don't worry, I'm sure Toyhax will be oh-so-happy to provide you with some cartoony cel-shading stickers to cover them with (as opposed to, say, stickers giving the illusion of robot bits behind them because that would just be *silly*). That will look better, right?

Do bear in mind that for that Leader-class price, you're getting a full-fledged Studio Series Voyager, a substantial trailer and flight pack, and a fair number of accessories.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Stargrave » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:41 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I am soooo hella doing this when I get Hightower!
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:47 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:The windows being painted suggests they're made from opaque plastic this the around. Painting them may look fake, but it beats them being blank red. But don't worry, I'm sure Toyhax will be oh-so-happy to provide you with some cartoony cel-shading stickers to cover them with (as opposed to, say, stickers giving the illusion of robot bits behind them because that would just be *silly*). That will look better, right?

That sort of unnecessary snark was one reason I been away from here for so long. I just came here today to see if there were any more details on the four new items listed since there were no photos. I was simply expressing disappointment they weren't transparent like the figure has already been before.

Do bear in mind that for that Leader-class price, you're getting a full-fledged Studio Series Voyager, a substantial trailer and flight pack, and a fair number of accessories.

A voyager I 99% already have.

Stargrave wrote:I am soooo hella doing this when I get Hightower!

Yeah I saw that a few days ago. It's pretty cool fanmode and I like it gives the idea of combiners combining in other ways when they can't form the main combined mode due to missing members who are absent or dead.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:27 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:The windows being painted suggests they're made from opaque plastic this the around. Painting them may look fake, but it beats them being blank red. But don't worry, I'm sure Toyhax will be oh-so-happy to provide you with some cartoony cel-shading stickers to cover them with (as opposed to, say, stickers giving the illusion of robot bits behind them because that would just be *silly*). That will look better, right?
That sort of unnecessary snark was one reason I been away from here for so long. I just came here today to see if there were any more details on the four new items listed since there were no photos. I was simply expressing disappointment they weren't transparent like the figure has already been before.
I know.. I wasn't meaning to aim at you... I'm just bitterly disappointed about Toyhax being such a one-trick pony when it comes to windows and said trick being "G1 cartoon-style cel-shading whether it fits or not"...

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
A voyager I 99% already have.
I suppose so. But I doubt stores would have gone for the trailer on its own, and who knows if further retooling has been done.

Myself, I want to see just how the jetpack stores in trailer mode.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
65962675_1692283950906656_3444987151820050086_n.jpg

Nice paint work on Optimus! Do you have any other pictures of him?

While I’d really like to start saving for the next wave, I might get Long Haul - that robot mode is spot-on perfect.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 52
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:21 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I know.. I wasn't meaning to aim at you... I'm just bitterly disappointed about Toyhax being such a one-trick pony when it comes to windows and said trick being "G1 cartoon-style cel-shading whether it fits or not"...

Hm ok fair enough. I think the cell shaded windows do make G1 style figures look better (the only time I REALLY like the G1 toon style was in the video game Transformers: Devastation where the cell shading looked far better than the cartoon ever did and I've really liked people's customs using that style. Makes the blocky bots look far more visually interesting to me). I've not seen cell shaded windows for movie bot toys so far. Usually they're just a blank shiny colour of sorts to cover up the exposed bot parts inside if you so choose (no one says you have to apply every sticker in the set, I often just pick and choose).

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Nice paint work on Optimus! Do you have any other pictures of him?

Yeah but it's not a professional paintjob. Just me trying my thing with my limited skills. I may post them in a thread in the customs forum when i take some new photos. I was just using it as an example of what they could have done to add a bit more value in the paintwork with the DotM figure. :)

While I’d really like to start saving for the next wave, I might get Long Haul - that robot mode is spot-on perfect.

Long Haul was my first purchase since I got DotM Megatron for £38 off Amazon a few months back. I've had to pay out a couple hundred for a trip away so my savings are a bit low but I was in Forbidden Planet last week and he was there and my friend who works there gave me a 10% discount so i thought ah hell why not, I shall start my road to Devastation (oddly using that word twice in one post for different things). I haven't see Scrapmetal or Rampage in stores here yet so I may have to find them online when i got some more money saved. Long Haul is pretty fun. Not perfect (no TF figure is ever perfect in my opinion), I don't like how the arms are quite visible in the bed of the tipper tray thing and as someone pointed out, Long Haul should absolutely dwarf Ironhide in my pic up there but I guess they've had to scale down the Constructicons a bit to make them practical as store-bought action figures. Anyways I shush now for a while. Hope everyone has been well. :)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I know.. I wasn't meaning to aim at you... I'm just bitterly disappointed about Toyhax being such a one-trick pony when it comes to windows and said trick being "G1 cartoon-style cel-shading whether it fits or not"...

Hm ok fair enough. I think the cell shaded windows do make G1 style figures look better (the only time I REALLY like the G1 toon style was in the video game Transformers: Devastation where the cell shading looked far better than the cartoon ever did and I've really liked people's customs using that style. Makes the blocky bots look far more visually interesting to me). I've not seen cell shaded windows for movie bot toys so far. Usually they're just a blank shiny colour of sorts to cover up the exposed bot parts inside if you so choose (no one says you have to apply every sticker in the set, I often just pick and choose).
Well, I'm not exactly a fan of the "opaque stickers over the outside of clear windows" thing in general; the "old cartooon cel-shading" look is just the worst flavor of it in my book because it looks daft to me on an actual physical object.. I've seen cel-shaded pseudoglazing for a couple of Studio Series figures and I've seen it a lot for SIEGE (where it also seems out of place, especially on figures like Ultra Magnus and Galaxy Upgrade Optimus) and Prime Wars, and it's just about all I see. Never anything like adding more detail behind the glass, stuff like that..
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Ig89ninja » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:06 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Stargrave wrote:I am soooo hella doing this when I get Hightower!

Ok, that’s awesome!
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Two things) first off, welcome back Carni! I've missed your presence in this thread :)

Secondly) that fan mode of high tower and scrapmetal is awesome, I do love the fan modes the fandom comes out with.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:28 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Secondly) that fan mode of high tower and scrapmetal is awesome, I do love the fan modes the fandom comes out with.

I'll second that. I'm so doing that once I get Hightower as well. Their combined form will be Duocon Scraptower. Or Highmetal? No Scraptower it is.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Secondly) that fan mode of high tower and scrapmetal is awesome, I do love the fan modes the fandom comes out with.

I'll second that. I'm so doing that once I get Hightower as well. Their combined form will be Duocon Scraptower. Or Highmetal? No Scraptower it is.

i'm casting my vote for Scraptower too!

And welcome back Carn! this thread has been missing you
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Ig89ninja » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

I dunno, I kinda prefer Highmetal :-P
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Skill: ???

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Ig89ninja wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

I dunno, I kinda prefer Highmetal :-P

I'm going with Tod, to be honest :lol: :-P
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:08 am

ZeroWolf wrote:Two things) first off, welcome back Carni! I've missed your presence in this thread :)

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:And welcome back Carn! this thread has been missing you

Thank you. :) Honestly I thought folk would be glad to see the back of me cos I can be a bit of an idiot.

And I like the name 'Scraptower' too. Sounds like they build columns of their victim's corpses and buulding is what Constructicons do. Highmetal sounds ok but doesn't really mean anything. :P

Also I saw MPM Megatron in Cambridge Forbidden Planet today. No way I can afford it and it just made me even more impatient for a Studio Series version. Just scale it down and ship it out! :P
66364041_143145160213359_1835928624899182038_n.jpg

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:32 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
So, while I don't purchase studio Series figures, I do enjoy seeing them in store. Has anything been revealed as to #36 (Drift w/baby Dinobots) as to how it will be released?

Also, Of the current slate of releases, the only ones I have not seen in store yet are:

Voyager Wave 7
#42 Long Haul
#43 KSI Boss

Leader Wave 3

#44 Optimus Prime w/Trailer

&

Deluxe Wave 7
#45 Drift
#46 Dropkick (Car)
#47 Hightower

I'm surprised we didn't get any reveals at SDCC considering these toys will probably be out in the next couple of months. I know there was that post recently that revealed 4 more new Studio Series releases that are scheduled for release in Japan in January 2020 (and presumably in the US shortly before that)...But all things considered, there isn't much to look forward to at the moment. Sure I know Hasbro probably has a whole year of figures (probably 20 or so) at various stages of development, it's just that with no Hascon, waiting until NYCC to reveal anything seems to be cutting it pretty close, unless there is another show between now and then I'm not thinking of?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:44 am

There's the Fan Expo in Canada and the MCM in London got to reveal Dark of the Moon Megatron last year ;)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:49 am

Nice, definitely looking forward to coverage of those. I'm always aware of SDCC because of it's closeness to me geographically, and because I went there for many years (though I haven't attended in quite some time). It's always nice to have coverage from shows in other places. ;)^
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series Leader Class SS-44 Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:26 am

Greetings Seibertronians! Today, fellow Seibertron user, Riley Hoffman, has pointed us in the direction of a new video review of the forthcoming Transformers Studio Series Leader Class SS-44 Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime figure! The review has been done by YouTuber Kevin Liu, and has been embedded below for your convenience. Check it out!

While SS-44 is actually just a redeco of SS-32 Voyager Transformers 07 Movie Optimus Prime, he comes with a trailer full of goodies to justify the Leader Class price point. The trailer opens out to transform into a Flight Pack and a weapons ring. It also includes several hand held weapons like his Axe, Shield and more.

As its the same mold as SS-32, this version is fully compatible with the previously released Studio Series Leader Class Jetfire, using the included Ab piece.

Is this the Prime you've been waiting for? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:34 am

So...If you did not purchase SS-32, you could purchase SS-44, and it would still be fully compatible with Jetfire? That is pretty cool.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series Leader Class SS-44 Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:34 am

ZeroWolf wrote:As its the same mold as SS-32, this version is fully compatible with the previously released Studio Series Leader Class Jetfire, using the included Ab piece.

I totally forgot about that ab piece that came with Jetfire. I put it inside Jetfire's body like the Takara instructions show and rarely thought about it again. Damn good storage space for a piece that isn't even part of Jetfire. :P

o.supreme wrote:So, while I don't purchase studio Series figures, I do enjoy seeing them in store. Has anything been revealed as to #36 (Drift w/baby Dinobots) as to how it will be released?

That reminds me when I got Long Haul a week ago the store had that Drift with mini-dinos but I could only afford one purchase and went with Haul.
EALVpL5W4AYdU8H.jpg

It's cheaper online anyways. Often about £27 or so not this £32.99 voyager type pricing.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:28 pm

o.supreme wrote:So...If you did not purchase SS-32, you could purchase SS-44, and it would still be fully compatible with Jetfire? That is pretty cool.

Yup!

@Carnivius_Prime I wish I had a store like that near me :lol: closest is Newcastle to me.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 221013A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Dark Moon complete + more DOTM 2011 230427A"
ULTIMATE OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON