This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
LinaNui wrote:Also with them being 86-XX, this might mean they are a subline to SS like how Netflix is to WFC. Fingers crossed so that it can get it's own thread to stop clogging up this one.

Amen to this.
hausjam wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:The only way I can see Jazz being done better is by closing off the hollow plastic. We really are in an age of the Masterpiece killer.

You must have never handled a masterpiece figure.

Even compared to Universe-era figures, today's WFC and Studio figures feel like cheap knockoffs. The plastic quality is not good, the joints are weak, panels/sections don't line up well and/or don't tab in properly, and paint is often sloppy.

The only reason this crap sells well is because most of us don't spend much time handling them or looking at them up close. On a shelf, from a few feet away, they look nice.

But nice-looking crap is still crap.

As someone who has handled a lot, the mainline has killed the MP line, and appropriately so. The toys today still feel really good, and I would say many feel as good if not better than the old Universe/Classics toys. They look good up close and as a group.

And they are a small fraction of the price of the MPs but are almost as good. At least ER Prime actually uses his alt mode windshields while the new $450 MP didn't.

Simple fact is, the generations of today are 90% the quality of MPs on average and on average are probably 20% of the price.
Autobot N wrote:Not a big Hot Rod guy, but Jazz looks absolutely fantabulistic. He and Grimlock are definite buys.

Apparently, one of the leakers confirmed that all but one Dinobot will be made, the exception being Slash (not sure why that distinction had to be made, since she wasn't in the movie). Also, Blaster, Perceptor, and Devastator aren't happening.

I'm genuinely furious that we are getting all 5 of the G1 dinobots in this line before we even get a 2nd out of 4 movie Dinobots. That is ridiculous.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I REALLY doubt Hasbro would let that slide after the last fiasco... More than likely, it's just 14 because they didn't want to change it more than they had to for liscensing. I expect after it's brought to their attention, they'll change it to 24 or 44, or something along those lines
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
AcademyofDrX wrote:I'm going to blame you personally for every tear that slides down my face, I hope you can live comfortably with that on your conscience.

I'm like that with poeple who say legos but at least the generation police can be blocked here. Enjoy what ya like for what ya like.

Hopefully fanfirst can throw out a few bones like Dino. I'd be down for another Universal Studios Evac then I can pretend the twins never existed (until they redo the icecream van version and I will melt like a whippy).
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Dang, that Jazz does look pretty good, even if I do like the United version I have.

Maybe I'll get Jazz after all. I do have United Stepper, so it can be something to distinguish the two molds.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Autobot N » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Autobot N wrote:Not a big Hot Rod guy, but Jazz looks absolutely fantabulistic. He and Grimlock are definite buys.

Apparently, one of the leakers confirmed that all but one Dinobot will be made, the exception being Slash (not sure why that distinction had to be made, since she wasn't in the movie). Also, Blaster, Perceptor, and Devastator aren't happening.

I'm genuinely furious that we are getting all 5 of the G1 dinobots in this line before we even get a 2nd out of 4 movie Dinobots. That is ridiculous.
It is pretty weird, since they're the same characters (aside from Scorn), so it's not like it's an issue of big name vs small name characters. I do think SS86 will be good for SS overall, since it seems like the whole point (aside from celebrating the anniversary) is to fill some spaces with big name characters while Hasbro waits for the 2022 movie.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers SS 86 Discussion

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Okay I split the thread from the main SS discussion, hopefully it makes things clearer. However, the link from the news post still takes a user to the original SS thread. A news mod could fix this?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Studio series alts i've had problems not tabbing together are WW Bee and Jazz. Quite a few of the original toys have been better than the SS versions I have in my collection (Ratchet, Mixmaster, Barricade, Sideswipe -even tho SS version is really good) but I've only been picking up a little amount of SS stuff and only when it is on sale.

Passed on Blackout and others due to third party oversized ones looking more the part to me but never getting around to buying them. I've never flipped out Copter Dropkicks guns because it requires some kind of appendage I dont have to be able to do it. Sommehwere out there one of the Hasbro designers is Brundlefly... (explains some of the melted look to siege figures too)
blackeyedprime
City Commander
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Im loving the official images of Jazz, potp and rts jazz just weren't it for me and this one looks good. Although I'm wondering if the majority of his alt mode becomes a backpack (not that id care)

I'll have to get rid of my potp rodimus prime for hot rod, but I still want to wait and see how the commander class kingdom version comes out
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:50 pm

I was hoping they would fix the hinge color on Hot Rod's back. I'm planning on purchasing it still, but the aesthetic would have been better.
Jazz looks pretty sweet too. I am really looking forward to the 84 Studio figures.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:03 pm

blackeyedprime wrote:I've never flipped out Copter Dropkicks guns because it requires some kind of appendage I dont have to be able to do it.

I know exactly what you mean, I've flipped them out once and never put them back for the same reason. Bent my damn fingernail backwards when I did.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 pm

I am soooooooo torn on that Jazz. he looks great, even with the hollow thighs. I also think his car mode is mis-transformed, since it looks like the feet swing in the other way and aren't supposed to just hang off the back like that. Overall though he is an amazing Jazz, very toon accurate. At the same time though, I have the RtS Jazz, which was already a nearly perfect Jazz toy. :BANG_HEAD: will have to wait for the inevitable early reviews to get a better look and make a final decision...

...which I will inevitably throw out when I see the thing in store and give in to bad impulses. :oops:

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
transformers-ss-86-discussion-t115370.php

Studio series 86 discussion is now in here everyone! The news article needs linking to it.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:37 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Wait... All the Dinobots (save one) are getting new toys? If so, I hope whichever doesn't get a release here, gets one in the mainline. Much as I'm against the yellow for Grimlock (wish it was gold), I'd love a good Sludge and Snarl at a big size, and even a huge Swoop would be fun
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby Overcracker » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Hot Rod looks really good, a bit panel-ley in car mode. But yes definite buy. Will pre-order when he shows up.

Jazz has a great alt-mode and really good Robot mode. Wonder how they got around the Porsche licensing. Its super close.

Also, for those wondering about the SS numbering, it seems 86 is not the SS-86 entry number but just a sub line naming convention, and they get their own numbering scheme starting with Jazz SS86-01, and Hot Rod is SS86-04.

Can't wait to see Grimlock and Blurr more clearly.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hausjam wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:The only way I can see Jazz being done better is by closing off the hollow plastic. We really are in an age of the Masterpiece killer.

You must have never handled a masterpiece figure.

Even compared to Universe-era figures, today's WFC and Studio figures feel like cheap knockoffs. The plastic quality is not good, the joints are weak, panels/sections don't line up well and/or don't tab in properly, and paint is often sloppy.

The only reason this crap sells well is because most of us don't spend much time handling them or looking at them up close. On a shelf, from a few feet away, they look nice.

But nice-looking crap is still crap.

I've handled most MP figures and all the issues you brought up with the mainline figures can be applied to masterpiece figures as well. For many people, a figure like SS Hot Rod may very well be good enough, and as someone who has handled all the Hot Rods in the masterpiece line I can tell you, the SS version looks way, way better.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:Wait... All the Dinobots (save one) are getting new toys? If so, I hope whichever doesn't get a release here, gets one in the mainline. Much as I'm against the yellow for Grimlock (wish it was gold), I'd love a good Sludge and Snarl at a big size, and even a huge Swoop would be fun

Well good news if the leaks are correct. The one that was not being made was Slash, who didn't exist until PotP.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:06 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I REALLY doubt Hasbro would let that slide after the last fiasco... More than likely, it's just 14 because they didn't want to change it more than they had to for liscensing. I expect after it's brought to their attention, they'll change it to 24 or 44, or something along those lines

What licensing are you talking about? Volkswagen owns Porsche or vice versa so the cars are covered.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:13 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:Wait... All the Dinobots (save one) are getting new toys? If so, I hope whichever doesn't get a release here, gets one in the mainline. Much as I'm against the yellow for Grimlock (wish it was gold), I'd love a good Sludge and Snarl at a big size, and even a huge Swoop would be fun

the rumors saying Slash, as that one is officially a new G1 dinobot, even though Slash should never have been a factor in this. Personally I don't put a lot of stock in this rumor, even if the source is super credible. (which they have been so far) If there was one dino to get cut from the line up, it would probably be Snarl, as snarly-boy was only in one scene then never seen again.

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:As someone who has handled a lot, the mainline has killed the MP line, and appropriately so. The toys today still feel really good, and I would say many feel as good if not better than the old Universe/Classics toys. They look good up close and as a group.

And they are a small fraction of the price of the MPs but are almost as good. At least ER Prime actually uses his alt mode windshields while the new $450 MP didn't.

Simple fact is, the generations of today are 90% the quality of MPs on average and on average are probably 20% of the price.

I have to agree on both fronts here. Every since the shift to "toon accuracy" in the MP line, things have gotten kind of bad with them. (beastwars mostly withstanding). Sure, they make great display pieces (from the front mostly) but just aren't fun toys, when they used to be. MP10 prime, mp grimlock, first version Bee all fun to play with and transform. And before somebody says something about them being "high end collectables and not meant to be fun toys etc" I know that. Which is my next gripe. If I am going to have to blow $300 on a display figure, then its loaded with fake parts and massive back kibble, I feel robbed. I can easily forgive that in a $20 toy, not in a multi-hundred dollar high end piece.

and I know they were ultimately wasted in the bayverse movies, but hot damn if the movie dinobots weren't some of the best movie monsters put to film. While I do want better g1 dinobots then the combiner we got, I second, third, and fourth the motion to ger the rest of the bayverse dinobots asap.
Last edited by Immortal Starscream on Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Immortal Starscream wrote:

the rumors saying Slash, as that one is officially a new G1 dinobot, even though Slash should never have been a factor in this. Personally I don't put a lot of stock in this rumor, even if the source is super credible. (which they have been so far) If there was one dino to get cut from the line up, it would probably be Snarl, as snarly-boy was only in one scene then never seen again.

I actually do believe the rumor. Can you believe the shitstorm Hasbro would create for themselves by finally giving collectors the uniform larger size G1 dinobots that people have been begging for for decades, but only for 4 out of the 5?
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby StaceyK93 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Can't wait to get grimlock
StaceyK93
Mini-Con

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:27 pm

Even if we don't get SS86 Snarl, I can't imagine they would leave money on the table and not release a Leader Class Snarl in some other line. The PotP version shared a lot of engineering with Sludge, so I'd hope they could find the cost savings to make it work. SS86 itself is proof Hasbro is willing to cross product lines to complete a set, with Cyclonus, Arcee, and the rumored Ultra Magnus coming via Kingdom.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm genuinely furious that we are getting all 5 of the G1 dinobots in this line before we even get a 2nd out of 4 movie Dinobots. That is ridiculous.

At least we have voyager scorn from TLK, which is pretty awesome, and the TLK line is basically studio series so that's what I have been using to have 2 dinos.

Sentinel_Primal wrote:I REALLY doubt Hasbro would let that slide after the last fiasco... More than likely, it's just 14 because they didn't want to change it more than they had to for liscensing. I expect after it's brought to their attention, they'll change it to 24 or 44, or something along those lines

I was kidding of course, though I don't get what the number has to do with licensing

Sentinel_Primal wrote:Wait... All the Dinobots (save one) are getting new toys?

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions, even the leakers arent fully sure what is going on. So far all we know is we are getting grimlock.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:What licensing are you talking about? Volkswagen owns Porsche or vice versa so the cars are covered.

Doesn't matter, they are still their own individual companies and licensing is not centralized. Different brands have different identities and thus each license has to be acquired at the individual company AND at the individual country where the toy is sold. Hence why licensed Honda toys can differ from the US and Japan, for instance.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Tuned Agent » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Jazz looks... ok. His robot mode is solid. Not overly impressive, but solid. His alt mode really isn't doing it for me. It's close to being accurate, but the more rounded profile of the hood makes it look a bit... off. The deco overall is pretty lackluster, especially in alt mode. I know they need to avoid looking too close to the real car, but couldn't they have added the stripes on the sides? The RTS figure had those. Or even some made up sponsors like ER Wheeljack? It would have done a lot for the alt mode, but as it is it's pretty bland. This looks like a fine figure, don't get me wrong, but for my money RTS Jazz still retains the throne.

Also, it seems the leakers were incorrect about this Jazz being able to have door wings, because the doors are attached to the roof piece by a hinge. RIP that feature, I guess.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:What licensing are you talking about? Volkswagen owns Porsche or vice versa so the cars are covered.

Doesn't matter, they are still their own individual companies and licensing is not centralized. Different brands have different identities and thus each license has to be acquired at the individual company AND at the individual country where the toy is sold. Hence why licensed Honda toys can differ from the US and Japan, for instance.
Besides which, the race car number has nothing to do with Porsche anyway. The licensing issue with the race car number, if any, would be with Martini Racing.
Given the greater resemblance to the Porsche 935 Turbo (instead of having to camouflage with Solstice headlights), Porsche themselves may not have had a problem at all.

2 things are extremely annoying about Hot Rod. One is the deco - he's still not @#$%ing magenta like he is on-screen. Which is frankly unacceptable. If they're leaning into screen colors so hard that they make Grimlock's gold parts crayola yellow, they should make Hot Rod magenta.
The other, which I didn't notice before because I only glanced at the in-hand pics, is the needless use of faux-parts with his hood chest. Both Animated and Titans Return/Legends prove that that's not remotely necessary, so the fact that they resorted to it here is reeeeally stupid. I'm tempted to say stick to TR/Legends unless you really want SS86 Hot Rod's accessories that badly, and I'm honestly half-hoping a factory accident destroys the molds and forces them to try again. Seeing that crap has downgraded him from "Get because I like Hot Rod" to possibly passing him up outright.

...Also, the fact that he comes with the Matrix makes me worry that we won't be getting an actual Rodimus Prime at all.

Jazz is a hard pass because of the door crap, the BLATANLY STUCK OUT FEET, and the fact that I already own RTS Jazz.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Hasbro Pulse unboxed just put out this really cool article on the development of SS Devastator. At one point, Scavenger was planned to be commander class while Overload was a voyager, which I thought was interesting. If SS has been considered for commander class before, maybe that's something we could see in the future?

https://hasbropulse.com/blogs/unboxed/b ... devastator
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Fighters OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Transformers Movie complete Hasbro 2007"
Robot Fighters OPT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACK CONVOY PEN Transformers Sentinel Optimus Prime Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
BLACK CONVOY PEN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Hasbro 2018 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Warrior Class ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse 2018 New"
Warrior Class ENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Authentics Bravo 5" Action Figure Hasbro 2018 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class complete 2015 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON