Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Deliverence » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Damn, army building that scourge is gonna be expensive. I also need like 3 kups... for reasons.
Image
Deliverence
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 am
Buy from Deliverence on eBay
Alt Mode: Something useless
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Deliverence wrote:Damn, army building that scourge is gonna be expensive. I also need like 3 kups... for reasons.

I am simultaneously concerned and intrigued...
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Image
User avatar
Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Posts: 1023
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:38 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deliverence wrote:Damn, army building that scourge is gonna be expensive.
Just use the existing Scourges as Sweeps with this new one as Scourge proper.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33944
News Credits: 349
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Deliverence » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:47 pm

Nope, need at least 6. Not going sharkticon levels of crazy again. Oh god, please tell me we’ll get a bigger better gnaws in this line... dropping $500 on the same figure is healthy right?
Anyway it will be great to have a few voyager sized sweeps in the back ground. Overall this line is going to be exciting and expensive.
Image
Deliverence
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 am
Buy from Deliverence on eBay
Alt Mode: Something useless
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby bacem » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:46 am

I like what i see so far, probably gonna end up with most of them. I actually has no problem with the new blurr, he looks fine enough to me. Granted, g1 accuracy was never my priority, so as long as it looks good to me overall, i am fine with it.
bacem
Vehicon
Posts: 357
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 am
Watch bacem on YouTube

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:25 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Deliverence wrote:dropping $500 on the same figure is healthy right?

Nope.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28087
News Credits: 222
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:35 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Question, for those complaining about the 86 line, will you feel the same way if the next subline is based on the Beast Wars movie(s)?

This doesn't feel like a genuine question as the beast wars movie is going to have a completely different style than the beast wars TV show. Studio Series 86 just looks like more WfC toys in a lijecthat used to be primarily live action movies. Besides considering the lack of Beast Wars toys through out the years, no one would complain about more.

There's also one final point....the Beast Wars movie has to happen in the first place :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11528
News Credits: 742
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Bone Age » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:37 am

Motto: "It's dangerous to go alone!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
ZeroWolf wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Question, for those complaining about the 86 line, will you feel the same way if the next subline is based on the Beast Wars movie(s)?

...the Beast Wars movie has to happen in the first place :lol:


Exactly...matter of fact it hasn't even been officially announced, right? What was the point of this question?
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
User avatar
Bone Age
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:18 am
Location: Mississippi
Buy from Bone Age on eBay
Alt Mode: Power shovel
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:53 am

Poly Wraith wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Question, for those complaining about the 86 line, will you feel the same way if the next subline is based on the Beast Wars movie(s)?

...the Beast Wars movie has to happen in the first place :lol:


Exactly...matter of fact it hasn't even been officially announced, right? What was the point of this question?

The Geewunners versus Bayniacs flame-wars in this thread have gotten stagnant, we need a third faction like the Beasties to get here to change the dynamic of the conflict.
AcademyofDrX
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 578
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:18 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:
Poly Wraith wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Question, for those complaining about the 86 line, will you feel the same way if the next subline is based on the Beast Wars movie(s)?

...the Beast Wars movie has to happen in the first place :lol:


Exactly...matter of fact it hasn't even been officially announced, right? What was the point of this question?

The Geewunners versus Bayniacs flame-wars in this thread have gotten stagnant, we need a third faction like the Beasties to get here to change the dynamic of the conflict.

That's the thing, I think us Beasties (Oh, Canada much? :lol: ) would just be so happy to actually get SOMETHING that didn't seem like a randomly thrown in pacifier that there wouldn't be much of a conflict.

... Beast Machines on the other hand ... :michaelbay:

Even though I'm one of those weird people that actually like Beast Machines, so roast me.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
User avatar
GeekyGamer Gal
Minibot
Posts: 171
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:42 am

Beast Machines is my favorite series outside the original, we'll both be on the pyre.
AcademyofDrX
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 578
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:44 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
GeekyGamer Gal wrote:Even though I'm one of those weird people that actually like Beast Machines, so roast me.
AcademyofDrX wrote:Beast Machines is my favorite series outside the original, we'll both be on the pyre.
I just finished binge-watching it for the umpteenth time a few days ago.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33944
News Credits: 349
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:03 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Im excited about BW getting some love in the hopes that it blows up and they update almost all of the old figures. For example, an updated Bonecrusher could have an actual face like in IDW comics instead of the old toy looking like the nun from the conjuring
That and I would be hella psyched for an updated B'Boom, Depth Charge, Magmatron, the list goes on and on lol

Fingers crossed they eventually retool kingdom Dinobot to be BW Grimlock. Maybe just wishful thinking, or maybe in generations selects or as a convention exclusive
Razorbeast88
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Alt Mode: Grizzly Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:03 am

Sabrblade wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Beast Machines is my favorite series outside the original, we'll both be on the pyre.
I just finished binge-watching it for the umpteenth time a few days ago.


NEW FRIENDS!!!! :-D :-D

Seriously, most people I've met that I can talk TFs with hate Beast Machines with a fiery passion. They just can't see the deep psychological strife the characters suffer, and the Chan/Zen Buddhist influences in how Boss Monkey interacts with everything after communing with the Oracle.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
User avatar
GeekyGamer Gal
Minibot
Posts: 171
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:14 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
GeekyGamer Gal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Beast Machines is my favorite series outside the original, we'll both be on the pyre.
I just finished binge-watching it for the umpteenth time a few days ago.


NEW FRIENDS!!!! :-D :-D

Seriously, most people I've met that I can talk TFs with hate Beast Machines with a fiery passion. They just can't see the deep psychological strife the characters suffer, and the Chan/Zen Buddhist influences in how Boss Monkey interacts with everything after communing with the Oracle.
The Great Transformation awaits. The seeds of the future lie buried in the past. To unleash the warrior within, tame the beast without. Seek the balance. Transform your destiny. Transform, and transcend...
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33944
News Credits: 349
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:15 am

Aw shoot, everything looks good. Maybe Kup's a little off.

They really are becoming more and more like smaller-scale MPs. (But back when they were more fun to transform.)

There are too many good-looking figures.
User avatar
Cyberpath
City Commander
Posts: 3470
News Credits: 372
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:33 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Cyberpath wrote:Aw shoot, everything looks good. Maybe Kup's a little off.

They really are becoming more and more like smaller-scale MPs. (But back when they were more fun to transform.)

There are too many good-looking figures.


For the most part, I agree. Although I think both Kup and Blurr's face sculpts look a bit off...
I think their faces are a bit too long. Which I get is a small nit-pick... But I do think this really factors into them looking "off".
I'm going to hold off on both for now; I may get Kup eventually, but probably not Blurr. Not a huge fan to begin with, and between the face and those forearms, the want factor just isn't there.
Which actually led me to preordering Jazz. I am still kinda on the fence, but I have some time to cancel if I change my mind.

I'm excited about Grimlock, and I hope others are too. The mold design has gone well beyond the basic cartoon appearance with so many small molded details. Imo he kinda looks like he just belongs in the ER line... The details make me think of all of the molded details on the seekers.
I could've done with less, but oh well, he still looks really solid.
And finally, some decent scale for a character who should be substantially taller than Optimus.
I couldn't care less about Wheelie; a sword would've been 10x better.

I can't wait to see Slag (and the rest of the Dinobots)!!
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Godmaster
Posts: 1620
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Liberty, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

New Production Shots of Transformers Studio Series 86 Figures

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:53 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Following on from their announcement of Earthrise Thrust and Runabout, Takara Tomy have turned their attention to Studio Series 86, announcing that, just like before, preorders for the domestic releases of the Transformers Studio Series 86 figures will open next month. Accompanying the news is two group shots of three figures from the Studio Series 86 line.

Deluxe Class 03 Blurr, Deluxe Class 02 Kup and Voyager Class 04 Hot Rod

Image

Leader Class 06 Grimlock and Wheelie, Deluxe Class 01 Jazz and Voyager Class 05 Scourge

Image

The Studio Series 86 range were announced at hasbros streaming event, Fans First Friday, click here for more of the reveals from the event!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11528
News Credits: 742
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Black Hat » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:07 pm

Motto: "*Incomprehensible suffering noises*"
Weapon: Black Magic
The more I see of Grimlock the more I like him. The grey bothers me far less than I'd expected- I'd still be tempted to repaint the yellow bits with gold and maybe the internal neck details with chrome but that would be easy enough.
The worst Transformers fan ever.
Image
Formerly known as Delta Magnus.
User avatar
Black Hat
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5065
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Eldritch horror
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Hokutron » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:20 pm

Grimlock’s looking pretty sleek, though that is a really, REALLY garnish shade of yellow. It looks kinda out of place.
Hokutron
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:23 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
I think I know what bugs people about Kup:
1. Bad posing - in several shots (including the latest), his ab joint is leaned back when it really shouldn't be, making him look awkward.
Image
He's posed better here.
2. His shoulders are too low. Not quite as bad as on the original toy (dear Primus), but they're still set too far below the neckline. They needed a double-hinge or a slide to let them migrate 5mm or so up from where they currently are. Or have the existing hinge situated higher.
3. The backpack awkwardly sticks out instead of sitting against his back, so it looks like it's floating.

Hm... Maybe I'll be getting Legends Kup after all...
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Bone Age » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Motto: "It's dangerous to go alone!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
AcademyofDrX wrote:The Geewunners versus Bayniacs flame-wars in this thread have gotten stagnant, we need a third faction like the Beasties to get here to change the dynamic of the conflict.

That is so disappointing to me. Both "universes" bring pros and cons to the table so I wish people didn't feel the need to argue and try and prove something.

GeekyGamer Gal wrote:That's the thing, I think us Beasties (Oh, Canada much? :lol: ) would just be so happy to actually get SOMETHING that didn't seem like a randomly thrown in pacifier...

Yeah...it really feels like the attention for BW has been tacked on the past 15+ years. Thrilling to finally be getting something more dedicated to the world of BW. Btw, Hasbro people are always saying "the fans are so passionate" which I hope means they are on these forums reading what we're saying...Hasbro, if you're reading this, thanks for showing us some love by showing BW some love.

Razorbeast88 wrote:...updated Bonecrusher could have an actual face like in IDW comics instead of the old toy looking like the nun from the conjuring
That and I would be hella psyched for an updated B'Boom, Depth Charge, Magmatron, the list goes on and on lol

Fingers crossed they eventually retool kingdom Dinobot to be BW Grimlock. Maybe just wishful thinking, or maybe in generations selects or as a convention exclusive

You are so right about Bonecrusher LOL.
!!GRIMLOCK PLEASE HASBRO!!
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
User avatar
Bone Age
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:18 am
Location: Mississippi
Buy from Bone Age on eBay
Alt Mode: Power shovel
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Bone Age » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:27 pm

Motto: "It's dangerous to go alone!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I think I know what bugs people about Kup:
1. Bad posing - in several shots (including the latest), his ab joint is leaned back when it really shouldn't be, making him look awkward.
Image
He's posed better here.
2. His shoulders are too low. Not quite as bad as on the original toy (dear Primus), but they're still set too far below the neckline. They needed a double-hinge or a slide to let them migrate 5mm or so up from where they currently are. Or have the existing hinge situated higher.
3. The backpack awkwardly sticks out instead of sitting against his back, so it looks like it's floating.

Hm... Maybe I'll be getting Legends Kup after all...

To me, the proportions just seems like it's 'Young Kup'.
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
User avatar
Bone Age
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:18 am
Location: Mississippi
Buy from Bone Age on eBay
Alt Mode: Power shovel
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Production Shots of Transformers Studio Series 86 Figures

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:56 pm

Image

Are Grimlocks dino arms on the wrong sides? Shouldn't the claws be pointing downward? Having them point upward makes it look like he is singing.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2239
News Credits: 27
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah Grimlocks arms are on upside down in that photo, might have been done on purpose by whoever done that photo as a joke though, as you say, to make it look like he's singing :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11528
News Credits: 742
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
Twincast / Podcast #261:
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON REPUGNUS POWER MACE WEAPON PART" on EBAY
Buy "Freezeout Topspin Sealed MOSC Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Highbrow Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Krok Gatorface Sealed MOSC Deluxe Generations Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Decepticon Hazard & Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Prime Wars Amazon Exclusive Titans Return DASTARD & REPUGNUS New!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Nucleon & Galvatron Brand New SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Darkmoon & Astrotrain Complete" on EBAY