This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:02 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
LinaNui wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:
So this was unexpected. Devastator, who was projected to arrive in APRIL, is available now. I'm fortunate I had enough in the bank to take the hit. I was planning to overhaul my display area, I guess I need to accelerate my plans a bit.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... -copy-copy

Just noticed my name is visible there but like, whatever.

He has been available for purchase with fast-ish delivery (I could have it to me by the 10th) on amazon for over 2 weeks now I think. I originally had it pre-ordered but cancelled due to me ordering the DNA kit for it and that would cover most of the face paint up. I will be getting it though if it drops closer to $200. Then I will have 3 complete sets lol...

For some reason I had it in my head he was a Pulse exclusive, but here he is, you're right. Was this ever newsed? I swear when he went up on Pulse he had a release date of April 1, and even if that was a placeholder, it seems weird they never mentioned in the reveal that he would be out soon.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Rev ... 08BTWR57V/
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby 84everfan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:14 am

Does anyone actually realize that this is the movie design and not just a redesign of blitzwing? "Seige is better" "think I'll pass" Yeah fine you're entitled to you opinion, but "seige is better" isn't a fair criticism because they're two completely different canons. My problem isn't with you not liking it, my problem is that you imply that this is trying to usurp it.
84everfan
Micromaster

Postby Emerje » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:23 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
King Kuuga wrote:
LinaNui wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:
So this was unexpected. Devastator, who was projected to arrive in APRIL, is available now. I'm fortunate I had enough in the bank to take the hit. I was planning to overhaul my display area, I guess I need to accelerate my plans a bit.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... -copy-copy

Just noticed my name is visible there but like, whatever.

He has been available for purchase with fast-ish delivery (I could have it to me by the 10th) on amazon for over 2 weeks now I think. I originally had it pre-ordered but cancelled due to me ordering the DNA kit for it and that would cover most of the face paint up. I will be getting it though if it drops closer to $200. Then I will have 3 complete sets lol...

For some reason I had it in my head he was a Pulse exclusive, but here he is, you're right. Was this ever newsed? I swear when he went up on Pulse he had a release date of April 1, and even if that was a placeholder, it seems weird they never mentioned in the reveal that he would be out soon.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Rev ... 08BTWR57V/

They were a little misleading in the announcement stating "Available for pre-order starting now at most major retailers or in stores starting February 2021" in their Facebook post, but they were referring to SS86 and these were released on Amazon back on October 21, days after the Facebook post.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby noctorro » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:28 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
I'm going to be salty about that derailing GEEWUN-where-it-doesn't-belong hijack of a movie until the day we get a continuation of the actual Bayverse storyline.

You will never get a continuation of the actual Bayverse storyline, because the Bayverse cannot do it itself. Have you seen those movies? You can be a fan of the designs but you cannot be a fan of good storytelling and like the story in the movies.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby noctorro » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:36 am

I love it, at first, seeing them in the film, I was a bit put of by the weird mechanical design. The proportions were also a bit of with a bloated torso. But I came to like it very quick. Don't have Blitzwing yet but will get.

When I saw the photos I also thought reshell! (which isn't a bad thing imho). But now that I look at it further, it has a lot of different parts and a very different altmode.

#sold #willgetalltherepaintsprobably

I like it! In my opinion (and I love G1) it's miles better than the gorilla brute we got in the Bayverse movies. It had the personality resembling Starscream but looked like a brute. Transformers Prime did the design perfectly of the backstabbing coward, not my personal taste but the design is on point for the character.

What I really dislike about the Studio Series is the frailty of some (red car lady) and the rediculous complexity of the transformation. I'm 35 and like my bots in action (yes that collector)not to be transforming 15 minutes or longer -_-. But then I can't complain for Generations is total win and Cyberverse is a lot of fun as well. Too bad they botched the Villain Seeker set with 2 clear plastic figures and no square cartoon head remolds :( I want a square headed Skywarp, Thundercracker and Slipstream in deluxe size (First World Problems)
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:10 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
noctorro wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
I'm going to be salty about that derailing GEEWUN-where-it-doesn't-belong hijack of a movie until the day we get a continuation of the actual Bayverse storyline.

You will never get a continuation of the actual Bayverse storyline, because the Bayverse cannot do it itself. Have you seen those movies? You can be a fan of the designs but you cannot be a fan of good storytelling and like the story in the movies.
That's a matter of opinion, and not everyone's is the same. I also think the Bee movie is worse than the other live action films, except maybe TLK. But it's clear that TLK was an unfinished story. That's why there needs to be 1 more movie to conclude the 2nd trilogy. But I do agree, unfortunately it will not happen, not anytime soon and not with Michael Bay.

I wonder if Hasbro has already started producing the seeker repaints or if they're waiting to see how Starscream performs. They did include a digital shot of Skywarp with all those Starscream pics.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Rodimus Knight » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:36 am

I feel like the color scheme and the design of the alt mode on Starscream here looks way to busy. I think if they'd been able to do more solid patches of color it might have been a little better.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby LinaNui » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:55 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
noctorro wrote:

You could not be more wrong there with that statement. The movies are the only reason that I am still into transformers today. They are what I grew up with, most likely how you grew up with the G1 cartoon. DotM is my all-time favorite movie followed closely by RotF and the others. I am not a fan of the G1 cartoon/toys at all, but I do respect that they started the whole TF thing which allowed the movies to happen. SS was my one ray of hope and now G1 stuck its nose into that to.

Hopefully Dino can redeem SS for 2021, because it is looking pretty bad. Fingers crossed that we get a leader class The Fallen also.
LinaNui
Combiner
News Credits: 25
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:37 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Just putting it out there, I technically grew up on the bayverse movies, since the first one came out when I was around 9. And I liked them at first, and ill still watch them if I have to. But I also saw the beast wars cartoon before those movies came out, and my dad showed me the 80s movie and later the cartoon. So even growing up with bayverse, I still most definitely prefer G1 by a landslide. Michael bays disrespect towards the dinobots and the abominations that were his live action TMNT movies were enough for me to hold a grudge, and even without it the bayverse movies are just terribly written. There are some good fight scenes, some cool things here and there but other than that I just can't imagine why that would be the favorite version of transformers
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:40 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
LinaNui wrote:
noctorro wrote:

You could not be more wrong there with that statement. The movies are the only reason that I am still into transformers today. They are what I grew up with, most likely how you grew up with the G1 cartoon. DotM is my all-time favorite movie followed closely by RotF and the others. I am not a fan of the G1 cartoon/toys at all, but I do respect that they started the whole TF thing which allowed the movies to happen. SS was my one ray of hope and now G1 stuck its nose into that to.

Hopefully Dino can redeem SS for 2021, because it is looking pretty bad. Fingers crossed that we get a leader class The Fallen also.

I grew up on G1 that was aired on TV. I was a poor child so I only had 3 in my whole childhood. As I grew into screen, it was video games and nothing else.

But why I'm such a hardcore TF collector today?
You know it.
The 2007 Bay Movie.

Are these movies bad? Yes. As bad as the 1986 one to be honest. Still, as horrible as was the TLK movie, I too, want a satisfying conclusion to the Knights saga.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TLK wouldn't have been as bad if it hadn't pretended like almost all of the setup at the end of AOE never happened.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:58 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:TLK wouldn't have been as bad if it hadn't pretended like almost all of the setup at the end of AOE never happened.

AoE was also just China pandering and the overhyped Dinobots did nothing.

It would take a small miracle for the final chapter in the Knights Trilogy to "fix" AoE and TlK.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:03 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:TLK wouldn't have been as bad if it hadn't pretended like almost all of the setup at the end of AOE never happened.

AoE was also just China pandering and the overhyped Dinobots did nothing.

It would take a small miracle for the final chapter in the Knights Trilogy to "fix" AoE and TlK.
I'll say. As bad as both films were, AOE was the only one of the original five to actually attempt to set up future storytelling for the next movie, but TLK decided to ignore almost all of that and pretend like it didn't happen. I remember back before TLK came out and the films' staunchest supporters were so insistent that we would get some actual resolution to the knights/creators story in the next movie. But then TLK was like "NOPE!" and instead gave us a completely different set of knights unrelated to the first, and gave us Quintessa "the Great Deceiver" instead of any of the Creators we saw glimpses of in AOE.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:37 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I've talked about the movies before, and I'll agree that AOE and TLK kinda threw things off the rails. I still enjoy watching them, but my headcanon is just the first three movies, which I love (particularly DOTM).

Speaking of DOTM, I finished paint work on Leadfoot! I'm really enjoying the SS Wreckers so far, and I'm very excited to get Topspin. I know it has its issues, but still excited to have the team together!

Wreckers robot mode.jpg

Wreckers Alt.jpg
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:56 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
jtanimator wrote:
Rtron wrote:
TulioDude wrote:He looks nice,it's one of better takes of Tetrajet concept.
Seibertron wrote:This Voyager Class version of Starscream, from the live-action Bumblebee Movie, features this backstabbing villain in his Cybertronian mode from the Movie Universe, which retains his familiar G1 color scheme and a normal (coherent?) looking robot mode than the fictionally-later Bayverse Starscream which had a tan color scheme and a more "gorilla-with-chicken-legs" robot mode.
Seeker fans may be left wondering how long until the inevitable recolors are revealed for the other Seekers like Skywarp, Thundercracker and possibly others, though it's possible that those never see the light of day as well such as Action Master Starscream and the Energon and Cybertron toy lines which never saw proper recolors of Starscream into his Seeker brothers (Action Master Thundercracker excluded for obvious reasons due to his obnoxious unfamiliar colors).
Passive aggressive editorializing.

Day 310 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.

Seriously. Normal? Coherent? The word is humanoid. Or G1 inspired.

Yeah, I normally don't pay attention to people dropping in their bayverse hate comments (its usually just trolling or whining), but I certainly don't appreciate seeing this obvious passive aggressive hate from the editor.

I've gotten to the point where I just ignore it, I'm so tired of trying to justify my love of the live action movies, designs, etc. A lot of people, article author included, just feel the unnecessary need to keep going with it, even when SS86 is taking over for the most part next year.

I love my SS figures, I love all my movie figures, and they will forever be my favorites of the bunch. I like others, but these are my favorite.
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:I've talked about the movies before, and I'll agree that AOE and TLK kinda threw things off the rails. I still enjoy watching them, but my headcanon is just the first three movies, which I love (particularly DOTM).

Speaking of DOTM, I finished paint work on Leadfoot! I'm really enjoying the SS Wreckers so far, and I'm very excited to get Topspin. I know it has its issues, but still excited to have the team together!

Wreckers robot mode.jpg

Wreckers Alt.jpg

Your repaints are always so awesome to see, you do an extremely great job with them!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby sol magnus » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:14 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
LinaNui wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:With any luck Hot Rod's date will be pushed back, as a sign of them fixing him.

What needs to be fixed on him? From the reviews he seems to be pretty perfect.
Then those reviewers are either blinded or have a laughably low bar.

What needs to be fixed on him? The faux-parts chest. It's disgusting and there's absolutely no good reason for resorting to that. We know HasTak can do better than that - they have. They did it with Animated, they did it with TR/Legends... There's no excuse. If they were going to halfass it that much, they should have just slapped a Hot Rod head and deco on the Cybertron Hot Shot mold and saved themselves some money.

You're on your own with this one.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:26 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
sol magnus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
LinaNui wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:With any luck Hot Rod's date will be pushed back, as a sign of them fixing him.

What needs to be fixed on him? From the reviews he seems to be pretty perfect.
Then those reviewers are either blinded or have a laughably low bar.

What needs to be fixed on him? The faux-parts chest. It's disgusting and there's absolutely no good reason for resorting to that. We know HasTak can do better than that - they have. They did it with Animated, they did it with TR/Legends... There's no excuse. If they were going to halfass it that much, they should have just slapped a Hot Rod head and deco on the Cybertron Hot Shot mold and saved themselves some money.

You're on your own with this one.

He would have had a wide chest with the engine block otherwise. Plus, the core PotP figure had a faux-chest too.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:31 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Razorbeast88 wrote:Just putting it out there, I technically grew up on the bayverse movies, since the first one came out when I was around 9. And I liked them at first, and ill still watch them if I have to. But I also saw the beast wars cartoon before those movies came out, and my dad showed me the 80s movie and later the cartoon. So even growing up with bayverse, I still most definitely prefer G1 by a landslide. Michael bays disrespect towards the dinobots and the abominations that were his live action TMNT movies were enough for me to hold a grudge, and even without it the bayverse movies are just terribly written. There are some good fight scenes, some cool things here and there but other than that I just can't imagine why that would be the favorite version of transformers

Remember that there was others to blame for the Turtles as he was only a producer for those two movies. Basically you attack bay for the turtles you may as well go after Spielberg for Transformers. Bay is a popular target but the burden of the movies doesn't fall on him. There was lots of hands in those movies, including Hasbro’s. O also don't see how the live action movies disrespect Transformers, just because you don't like them doesn't mean that others can't. Opinions are subjective and not factual, in terms of liking something or not.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby hausjam » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:43 am

"turns into a very sleek jet"

with a tumor underneath.
hausjam
Minibot

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:44 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
ZeroWolf wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Just putting it out there, I technically grew up on the bayverse movies, since the first one came out when I was around 9. And I liked them at first, and ill still watch them if I have to. But I also saw the beast wars cartoon before those movies came out, and my dad showed me the 80s movie and later the cartoon. So even growing up with bayverse, I still most definitely prefer G1 by a landslide. Michael bays disrespect towards the dinobots and the abominations that were his live action TMNT movies were enough for me to hold a grudge, and even without it the bayverse movies are just terribly written. There are some good fight scenes, some cool things here and there but other than that I just can't imagine why that would be the favorite version of transformers

Remember that there was others to blame for the Turtles as he was only a producer for those two movies. Basically you attack bay for the turtles you may as well go after Spielberg for Transformers. Bay is a popular target but the burden of the movies doesn't fall on him. There was lots of hands in those movies, including Hasbro’s. O also don't see how the live action movies disrespect Transformers, just because you don't like them doesn't mean that others can't. Opinions are subjective and not factual, in terms of liking something or not.

I appreciate your response, I mistakenly thought Michael Bay was the director of TMNT movies, definitely a fair point as far as not blaming the producers. I also never said that the live action movies disrespect transformers, only that Michael Bay himself was talking smack about the dinobots. And i also never mentioned not understanding how people can like the live action movies, I even went out of my way to say ill watch them here and there and there are some likeable scenes and aspects of the love action movies. What I said was: I dont understand how the live action movies can be preferred over G1, beast wars, or even TF:A. I'm aware of the subjectivity of opinions, I was only stating mine. The point is not to say "you can't like those movies" the point was to say "those movies suck compared to other versions of transformers imo" and even more so just to point out that what someone grew up with doesn't necessarily define their opinion
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby hausjam » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:50 am

Razorbeast88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:The point is not to say "you can't like those movies" the point was to say "those movies suck compared to other versions of transformers imo" and even more so just to point out that what someone grew up with doesn't necessarily define their opinion

I grew up with G1. I love G1. Most of my collection is G1 (chug/MP/3P). I also love the Bayverse designs. In some ways, they are utterly superior to G1. I love Revenge of the Fallen. The rest, not so much, but I don't hate them.

But anyone who says they are trash and I am a fool for not hating them is a sad sack of s&%t who can lick my bung clean and then go away forever.
hausjam
Minibot

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:50 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Your repaints are always so awesome to see, you do an extremely great job with them!

Thank you, glad you're liking them! I really enjoy sharing them with you all. :D
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Baynus transformer films are a bloody stool, once you've seen it you cant unsee it, kinda disgusting when mentioned or to look at but people have to know it exists and it exists for a purpose and even does what it's supposed to. The best you can hope for in the next is that it's just poop.

At least we get some nice toys out of it.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:04 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Razorbeast88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I appreciate your response, I mistakenly thought Michael Bay was the director of TMNT movies, definitely a fair point as far as not blaming the producers. I also never said that the live action movies disrespect transformers, only that Michael Bay himself was talking smack about the dinobots. And i also never mentioned not understanding how people can like the live action movies, I even went out of my way to say ill watch them here and there and there are some likeable scenes and aspects of the love action movies. What I said was: I dont understand how the live action movies can be preferred over G1, beast wars, or even TF:A. I'm aware of the subjectivity of opinions, I was only stating mine. The point is not to say "you can't like those movies" the point was to say "those movies suck compared to other versions of transformers imo" and even more so just to point out that what someone grew up with doesn't necessarily define their opinion

Thank you and sorry that I seem to have had my wires crossed with your responses :)

In terms of childhood, I grew up with G1 toys and g1 cartoon tapes, but my adult opinion of the G1 toon (just the series itself, not the 1986 movie) is...not good. I'd rank it equal to Energon if I were to list animated series (top 3 is Beast Wars, Animated and Super God Masterforce), i enjoyed the live action action movies for what they were (and I've seen far, far worse...).
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
blackeyedprime wrote:Baynus transformer films are a bloody stool, once you've seen it you cant unsee it, kinda disgusting when mentioned or to look at but people have to know it exists and it exists for a purpose and even does what it's supposed to. The best you can hope for in the next is that it's just poop.

At least we get some nice toys out of it.

....What. the. Hell.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #2 (of 6) IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200458 (A/CA) Revel"
TMNT JENNIKA II #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #115 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JAN210492 115RI"
TMNT #115 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUN231492 2A (CA) Pe (W)Chittock"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230664 2E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 3A"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr K Deluxe Boom Studios Comics OCT220279 1K (CA)Williams II"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics OCT230079 115F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2024 NOV230035 116C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #103 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 DEC190609 103A Ninja Turtles Ongoing 3A 231010Y"
TMNT #103 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #54 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUL200906 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 1:25 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200915 (CA) Momoko"
POWER RANGERS #1 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #149 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 JAN241248 149B Turtles Ongoing (CA) Eastman"
NEW!
TMNT #149 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:100 IDW Comics JUN229279 1F RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr N 1:25 Dynamite Comics JUN230673 2N (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON