This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:04 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
My Studio Series Devastator box set arrived (again much earlier than I was expecting it, so I don't have a spot set aside for it) and....... boy do I have some thoughts.

Despite coming packaged almost ready to assemble, I still wound up spending an hour or more trying to figure out just how to configure Scavenger and Mixmaster. I did finally get the big boy assembled and he's visually impressive but a bit difficult to balance. And he seems not to have knees. It does kind of fit for this incarnation of Devastator to be less than the sum of his parts though.

That process took me so long, I had to come back to it today to do the robot and alt modes. Once again, Scavenger is absolute torture, but this is only partially due to his actual design, part of it is also the godawful instructions in this set. I've been playing with Transformers for at least 23 years of my life. My first ever figure was Beast Wars Megatron. I'm no slouch at this, I can feel my way around a transformer, but Scavenger is a confusing mess and his instructions are the worst thing I have EVER read, and that's if you ignore the steps that are blatantly out of order. Maybe it's because he's such an abstract design that it's hard to determine which way is up that I struggled with him, but I had the worst time with those two arms that attach to his top wheel, and the swivel they sit on.

Also, when I got them to robot modes, I discovered my Hightower is missing his head. So that's just great.

When they're in robot modes, they're...... okay, I guess. Some are better than others, naturally, but boy did some of these look a lot better in the packaging. Articulation is iffy across the board. I always hear about how Studio Series is better than WFC but between the Bumblebee figures and this set I'm REALLY not seeing it. And yes, I respect that WFC and Studio Series are trying to replicate very different aesthetics but while those old ROTF toys may not have been perfect, they had some charm and prove you can make good toys from these designs. (The individual ones at least, the combining Devastator is junk.) Also, hollow parts and corner cutting really show in the robot modes. I don't usually let it bother me but the flimsy feeling on a lot of these guys is unsetting considering how they move around.

Vehicle modes are fine. This might be Scavenger's best mode, the way they handled the wheels is clever, even if I'm still partial to how the old ROTF voyager did it. It's a design that never made sense in the movies, where the heck to these giant wheels come from, so I can give them a pass for struggling to replicate it on the toy front. Overload is a bit disappointing, his vehicle mode is so stiff and the dump truck bucket isn't hollow. I guess I expected... more.

THey're not bad figures but the limitation of retail price points and just how much that price is being jacked up from what they really cost to produce is on full display here. I feel ripped off paying $250 for this set.

I was going to post pictures but I'm feeling extremely burnt out by a lot of things so I'll go back and add them later.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:04 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I watched a review of SS86 Grimlock last night... Sure, I think it could be argued that he could be even larger, but relative to the other figures in the recent lines, I think the scaling is pretty on point.
Overall this looks like an incredible version of this guy... I am truly excited to get ahold of him. Minus the gaps in the forearms, there aren't any real nit-picks imo.
I dig the colors, the details of the mold... Really all of it.
I would've liked a sword instead of Wheelie, but in the grand scheme, I'm not complaining.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:07 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
King Kuuga wrote:I always hear about how Studio Series is better than WFC but between the Bumblebee figures and this set I'm REALLY not seeing it.

I don't know where you are hearing that from but it sure ain't from me or anyone else I discuss this with. Between the deluxes in WFC, Cyberverse and Studio Series, it is the Studio Series ones that have the least articulation, usually lacking either waist, wrists, ankles or a combination of all those.

As for Grimlock and Blurr, I don't need em. My Legends Blurr does the job great and I find him sleeker while my MP Grimlock is basically the same scale so I don't need this one, especially when this leader seems based on the MP figure (which is amazing for those who don't have the MP).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Studio Series Leadfoot available in store and online at Toysrus Canada

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
There is always a worry when it comes to exclusives, especially when it comes to toys sporting the logo of a particular store or brand. Like Leadfoot with his Target logo. That character has had a long history of exclusivity, which sure made Canadians worry (along with any other country that is not the US). Well, luckily, it seems he'll be one of the easier exclusives for Canadians to get this year. Not only is he appearing at Toysrus stores all across the country but he is also available online. The price is $29.99 CAD.
Canadians can purchase him at the following link.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
william-james88 wrote:MP Grimlock is basically the same scale so I don't need this one, especially when this leader seems based on the MP figure (which is amazing for those who don't have the MP).
While I love the MP figure, I think that this leader is as close to MP as we're going to get without it being called that. I've been thinking about getting MP-08X but he's so expensive, I might just get this SS leader and paint his legs blue. I wonder if this leader could hold the MP's sword.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:I always hear about how Studio Series is better than WFC but between the Bumblebee figures and this set I'm REALLY not seeing it.

I don't know where you are hearing that from but it sure ain't from me or anyone else I discuss this with. Between the deluxes in WFC, Cyberverse and Studio Series, it is the Studio Series ones that have the least articulation, usually lacking either waist, wrists, ankles or a combination of all those.

As for Grimlock and Blurr, I don't need em. My Legends Blurr does the job great and I find him sleeker while my MP Grimlock is basically the same scale so I don't need this one, especially when this leader seems based on the MP figure (which is amazing for those who don't have the MP).

Although it drove me nuts that the mold was used sooo many times in TR, that Legends Blurr mold is really great. It's amazing what can be done when you don't need to worry about where a head goes. I'm still going for 86 Blurr, but that Legends one is solid.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:26 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
The next wave of SS Deluxes - B-127 and Dino!

Dino2.JPG

B-127.JPG

SO glad we're finally getting a Dino! It's certainly been a long time coming.

I'm ok with the unlicensed vehicle mode, Ferrari is notoriously a pain in the butt to work with so I can understand why they didn't go with that.

Robot mode looks pretty good, although I'm wondering how far that backpack sticks out, looks like most of the car is folded up back there.

As for B-127, it looks kinda cool but after hearing the feedback on Cliffjumper I'll probably skip.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby ScottyP » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:50 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
King Kuuga wrote:I feel ripped off paying $250 for this set.
I'm a dumb completionist so this is my second full set of these dudes and I especially feel this way. Sure, five of the eight have tiny differences with the mud paint apps/little bit of extra gold on Devastator's face and teeth, but overall this was very disappointing for me personally. I expected some stealthy additional paint here and there like on the old Premium Series lineup from '07, but nope, can't even get that on here. I don't recommend this at all for anyone that bought the individual releases.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby justasomething » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:11 pm

ScottyP wrote:
I'm a dumb completionist so this is my second full set of these dudes and I especially feel this way. Sure, five of the eight have tiny differences with the mud paint apps/little bit of extra gold on Devastator's face and teeth, but overall this was very disappointing for me personally. I expected some stealthy additional paint here and there like on the old Premium Series lineup from '07, but nope, can't even get that on here. I don't recommend this at all for anyone that bought the individual releases.

Isn't it cheaper to buy all of the constructicons at standard MSRP? For the price increase, I would have hoped for some additional accessories. Maybe some small figures of Skids and Mudflap at least. I could understand getting this if you are a completionist, but if you just missed one or two figures and don't want to pay scalper prices, then I feel that the knockoffs are a better(and cheaper)option.
justasomething
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: An Osprey
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8

Postby Rtron » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:58 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
Devastator is comprised of two leaders, four voyagers, and two deluxes. Assuming leaders are 50, voyagers 30, and deluxes 20, that would be 260 dollars, right?
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:02 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Rtron wrote:Devastator is comprised of two leaders, four voyagers, and two deluxes. Assuming leaders are 50, voyagers 30, and deluxes 20, that would be 260 dollars, right?

Correct. It is the same price to buy all 8 individual and as the boxset.

I didn't get the box set. I was really hoping for some repaints to make it more worth it, but as soon as the minimal paint app differences were revealed I decided not to.

On a different note, I am so happy Dino is finally getting a toy. I am excited for it!!!!!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I still cannot believe this is a real shelf in my Den. It is so wonderful.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:33 am

justasomething wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Isn't it cheaper to buy all of the constructicons at standard MSRP? For the price increase, I would have hoped for some additional accessories. Maybe some small figures of Skids and Mudflap at least. I could understand getting this if you are a completionist, but if you just missed one or two figures and don't want to pay scalper prices, then I feel that the knockoffs are a better(and cheaper)option.

Not counting tax, it is technically about 7 cents cheaper to buy all the components individually at MSRP, and if you take into account that they're often sold a dollar or two below MSRP then it would definitely be cheaper to do so, but I personally missed half of them when they were on shelves because I was unemployed last year, and when I was waffling on going back to get them on the aftermarket we got the news about this set so I decided to just get the box set instead out of convenience. Except now I'm going to have to write an angry letter to Hasbro about Hightower's missing head.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:28 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Any ideas as to whether or not Perceptor would be included in the SS86 line?
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Razorbeast88 wrote:Any ideas as to whether or not Perceptor would be included in the SS86 line?

No idea yet, but who knows?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:27 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Any ideas as to whether or not Perceptor would be included in the SS86 line?

Was Perceptor in the movie?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Yep with Blaster before Rumble cracks the shell to crack the nuts inside. Pretty sure both of them will show up in ss86 but then again there has been a MP cassette for Blaster for years without a MP Blaster.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Everyone assumed we would see Blaster at some point in the wfc Trilogy but unless he's an exclusive of some fashion next year, it could be a longer wait. Unless they do a retool of Netflix Soundwave under SS 86 :-?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Overcracker » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Yes, he warns Magnus of the decepticon Attack early in the movie.

Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:09 pm

It's that simple."
That's mostly more a cameo than anything else though. The main characters will be the first ones to be made for sure. But it's a certainty that anyone who appeared in the movie just a bit will have a SS figure sooner or later.

SS 1986 Devastator anyone? Especially if they go the SS ROTF Devastator route, making something clearly superior from the substandard CW/UW versions.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Perceptor was in the whole movie. First he alerted Ultra Magnus to the Decepticons' arrival at Autobot City, then he informed Blaster to contact Optimus Prime on Moonbase One, then he boarded the Autobot Shuttle captained by Ultra Magnus and directed its crew to touch down on the Plant of Junk for repairs, then help work on the ship's repairs until Galvatron showed up, then he joined in the "Dare to be Stupid" battle and dance party with the Junkions, then he took part in the battle against Unicron aboard the Junkions' ship, and finally he stood triumphant with the other Autobots at the end of the movie.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:32 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:But it's a certainty that anyone who appeared in the movie just a bit will have a SS figure sooner or later.

No, no it's not.

-Kanrabat- wrote:SS 1986 Devastator anyone? Especially if they go the SS ROTF Devastator route, making something clearly superior from the substandard CW/UW versions.

Am I the only one around here that is quite satisfied with the Unite Warriors release? The only things I would fix are stronger shoulder and elbow joints, maybe put the Combiner head on a ball joint.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:That's mostly more a cameo than anything else though. The main characters will be the first ones to be made for sure. But it's a certainty that anyone who appeared in the movie just a bit will have a SS figure sooner or later.

It very much is not, especially considering the prominent Movie characters that are getting new figures in Kingdom.

-Kanrabat- wrote:SS 1986 Devastator anyone? Especially if they go the SS ROTF Devastator route, making something clearly superior from the substandard CW/UW versions.

According to the leaker Pixelmaster over on TFW, Hasbro considered an SS86 Devastator at one point, but shelved it and decided to reissue the CW one instead.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:Perceptor was in the whole movie. First he alerted Ultra Magnus to the Decepticons' arrival at Autobot City, then he informed Blaster to contact Optimus Prime on Moonbase One, then he boarded the Autobot Shuttle captained by Ultra Magnus and directed its crew to touch down on the Plant of Junk for repairs, then help work on the ship's repairs until Galvatron showed up, then he joined in the "Dare to be Stupid" battle and dance party with the Junkions, then he took part in the battle against Unicron aboard the Junkions' ship, and finally he stood triumphant with the other Autobots at the end of the movie.

How is it everyone is forgetting probably his most important role in the movie!? :shock:

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:40 pm

It's that simple."
Jeddostotle7 wrote:

According to the leaker Pixelmaster over on TFW, Hasbro considered an SS86 Devastator at one point, but shelved it and decided to reissue the CW one instead.

That's lazy.
Still, never say never. A "High quality" G1 Devastator will come sooner or later. One that have proper articulation points, is at the proper scale, dosen't feel like it's made out of margarine countainers, and is not full of hollow spots everywhere.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210483 31B (CA) Panda (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #20 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #10 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM325 5C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM979 (CA) Henry (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 4t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 3A (CA) Thomas"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON