This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:15 pm

I'm good with the old 3P Devestators I have.

But I also have the UW Devestator and found that pretty good. Well, decent anyway. Devvy presents a real bind between bot mode scale and combined mode scale. If anything they should reissue that instead of the nerfed CW version.
Last edited by Gauntlet101010 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:45 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
I'd pass on a SS1986 Devastator. The one I've got already is fine for me.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:28 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:SS 1986 Devastator anyone? Especially if they go the SS ROTF Devastator route, making something clearly superior from the substandard CW/UW versions.

According to the leaker Pixelmaster over on TFW, Hasbro considered an SS86 Devastator at one point, but shelved it and decided to reissue the CW one instead.

That's lazy.
Still, never say never. A "High quality" G1 Devastator will come sooner or later. One that have proper articulation points, is at the proper scale, dosen't feel like it's made out of margarine countainers, and is not full of hollow spots everywhere.

The CW/UW Devastator is about as good as it gets. The Studio Series Constructicons most definitely are not all that and a bag of chips. Their articulation is limited, they're full of hollow parts, there's paint bleed, and an awful lot of visible robot part syndrome. They lack features that the original ROTF molds had, and the combined mode can't balance and pose at the same time. At least UW can do that much. As I've said, my only gripe with the UW is the lack of solid ratchets on the shoulders and elbows. I don't need Hasbro to reinvent the wheel at twice the price for marginal improvements.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:26 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
In other news, I just got back from Target and finally found myself a Leader class Overload. But the best part is that it rang up at the Voyager price! And at the sale price, too! I just got a Leader class toy for only $26.99 plus tax! :DANCE:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:51 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
King Kuuga wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:SS 1986 Devastator anyone? Especially if they go the SS ROTF Devastator route, making something clearly superior from the substandard CW/UW versions.

According to the leaker Pixelmaster over on TFW, Hasbro considered an SS86 Devastator at one point, but shelved it and decided to reissue the CW one instead.

That's lazy.
Still, never say never. A "High quality" G1 Devastator will come sooner or later. One that have proper articulation points, is at the proper scale, dosen't feel like it's made out of margarine countainers, and is not full of hollow spots everywhere.

The CW/UW Devastator is about as good as it gets. The Studio Series Constructicons most definitely are not all that and a bag of chips. Their articulation is limited, they're full of hollow parts, there's paint bleed, and an awful lot of visible robot part syndrome. They lack features that the original ROTF molds had, and the combined mode can't balance and pose at the same time. At least UW can do that much. As I've said, my only gripe with the UW is the lack of solid ratchets on the shoulders and elbows. I don't need Hasbro to reinvent the wheel at twice the price for marginal improvements.
It's about as good as it gets so far. Everything can be improved upon.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Case Contents Confirm that Studio Series 86 figures are Not a Subline but part of the Main Line

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
While the initial preorders showed that the Studio Series 86 figures would come out grouped together, the latest case contents show that the 86 figures are part of the mainline and will be mixed into the rest of Studio Series. We see that with the voyagers. While wave 11 of voyagers, the next wave of Studio Series, only contains the Hot Rod and Scourge 86 figures, wave 12 will have a mix where 86 Hot Rod will be packaged with Cybertronian Starscream from the Bumblebee movie. The 86 figures being in continuing Studio Series waves means that they are part of the same assortment and not an actual subline. We have the case contents below, which seem to ensure that Hot Rod will be very easy to find, unlike Scourge who you may want to troop build. Scourge may be repacked later, that is to be seen. We also have the case contents for the deluxe case that includes Kup, Jazz and Blurr.

This Transformers Studio Series Premier Voyager Wave 11 Case contains 3 individually packaged figures:
2x Hot Rod (1986 Movie)
1x TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES VOY 86 SCOURGE

This Transformers Studio Series Premier Voyager Wave 12 Case contains 3 individually packaged figures:
1x TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES VOY 86 HOT ROD
2x TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES VOY TF6 STARSCREAM

This Transformers Studio Series Premier Deluxe Case contains 8 individually packaged figures:
3x TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES DLX 86 JAZZ
2x TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES DLX 86 KUP
3x TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES DLX 86 BLURR

All case details are found on Entertainment Earth.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Betenoire » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:12 pm

They are really counting on Hot Rod to be a seller if he has got 3 figs over 2 assortments compared to Starscream's 2 and Scourge's 1.

Wonder if that will work out as I seem to recall the Power of the Primes Rodimus was a bit of a shelf warmer around where I live.
Betenoire
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:

That's lazy.

Like reversing Mixmaster and redoing Long Haul?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

The UW version already reversed Mixmaster so that's taken care of.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby bacem » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:03 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

That doesn't look reversed to me

TF-Unite-Warriors-Mixmaster.jpg
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:55 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
bacem wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Firepower: 7

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I didnt even know that was a thing with CW mixmaster, despite the fronts paint being placed on the rear of the vehicle I would never have had it facing that way around. Makes me even more glad I picked up the UW version.

As for case breakdown and Scourge being 1 per case it might not be a big deal if stores have the ability to order solid cases of one figure like they seem to have with other lines.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby Tuned Agent » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:12 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Betenoire wrote:They are really counting on Hot Rod to be a seller if he has got 3 figs over 2 assortments compared to Starscream's 2 and Scourge's 1.

Wonder if that will work out as I seem to recall the Power of the Primes Rodimus was a bit of a shelf warmer around where I live.

It will be interesting to see. Hot Rod's Cyberverse toys stick around the shelves for a while in my area, so maybe his character isn't as popular with kids as Hasbro seems to think he is. Plus, Cliffjumper has been the shelfwarmer of ER in my area, whatever that says about figures especially small for their size class.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
With a pretty substantial break until the next live action Studio Series figures, I thought it’d be fun to go through everyone’s top 3 figures from each size class for Studio Series so far. Pictures aren’t required but I figured I’d throw them in to spice things up.

Deluxe:

1. SS-49 Bumblebee (07 Concept Camaro)
41B7BE83-ADDE-4E1A-8F02-60BF14162E4B.jpeg

2. DOTM Ratchet
F9AA959D-A821-44BD-806B-40FE30AB2F19.jpeg

3. DOTM Sideswipe
B6EBA4ED-F8D4-4660-B48D-36E4274806D0.jpeg

Voyager:

1. Ironhide
6330E2BF-6883-465F-94FB-1CD0DC86E038.jpeg

2. Starscream (07)
4800F21B-9F9C-4154-9EB6-C58356A4465E.jpeg

3. Sentinel Prime
35C3E55F-0CC9-4658-A1F2-08F59958AE90.jpeg

Leader:

1. DOTM Optimus Prime
462EF85E-AAF5-4EE1-A0AC-1C5D07E6A0B0.jpeg

2. Blackout
4E6B851A-83AB-4543-8C99-33B6A630682A.jpeg

3. Jetfire
D2F0D56F-DFA9-4598-8C77-C167CBF5F7C0.jpeg
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby bacem » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
bacem wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

If we gonna count that one, then even CW version is already reversed then, since it does has paint on that area to make it look like windows.
I do not see that as reversed. It still don't look like driver area to me. Unless they remold that area to actually look like truck cab, it doesn't count.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:43 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
some will likely be replaced by ss86 but going by what I have/would want in the case of voyager/leader.

Deluxe:
Bee Bumblebee bug
Cogman (if that's kinda cheating then sideswipe instead)
World War Bee

Voyager:
Nitro Zeus
Skywarp
Bee Prime

Leader:
Blackout

SS figure I've liked the least is Ratchet due to his ambulance mode being smaller than other SS car modes, felt like it was only displayable in bot mode.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3

Postby Spider5800 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:58 pm

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:With a pretty substantial break until the next live action Studio Series figures, I thought it’d be fun to go through everyone’s top 3 figures from each size class for Studio Series so far.

I like this game.

Deluxe:

1. Cogman. Love the Aston Martin he's based on, but never got a chance to purchase the original, so was excited to get this version. Plus, I think the new paint job is a big improvement.

2. Soundwave (Mercedes). Just gorgeous. Would probably be my number one if he had his gun.

3. Shatter (Harrier). The back kibble is a little much, but she looks great in both modes, and is a MASSIVE improvement on the first version of her.

Voyager:

1. Optimus Prime (Bumblebee). The perfect on-screen version of the character. Just a great mix of G1 and live-action sensibilities.

2. Blitzwing. Was not expecting to like this guy as much as I do, and yeah, it sucks that the jet mode isn't really an F4. But it's a fun figure regardless, and his bot mode is amazing.

3. Rampage. This was a huge improvement on the original, and they managed to make him screen accurate, even with his ridiculous pogo-stick body, and still sneak in stuff like his hand guns as part of his pistons.

Leader:

1. Grimlock (AoE). This thing was brilliant. They somehow managed to make him screen accurate in bot mode (they hid a SECOND t-rex head for his shoulders?) while still being properly imposing and fun to play with, in both modes.

2. Blackout. He's a bit of a pain to transform with all the panels, but he looks great in both modes, and still gets his proper weapon and a bonus Scorponok. Just a sweet looking toy.

3. Optimus Prime (DotM). Kind of a cheat on Hasbro's part here, since this is really a voyager figure with a bunch of accessories, but it's easily the best looking of the different versions of this mold, and he looks even better with his trailer in vehicle mode or his jetpack in bot mode. Probably would have been higher if they had used more of that paint on the accessories too, which is my only real gripe with him.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:01 pm

blackeyedprime wrote:As for case breakdown and Scourge being 1 per case it might not be a big deal if stores have the ability to order solid cases of one figure like they seem to have with other lines.

Do you know of any solid case available in the Studio Series line? Because there doesn't seem to have been any in the 2 years of the line's existence.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:16 pm

bacem wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
bacem wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

If we gonna count that one, then even CW version is already reversed then, since it does has paint on that area to make it look like windows.
I do not see that as reversed. It still don't look like driver area to me. Unless they remold that area to actually look like truck cab, it doesn't count.

It's got a grill, windows and exhaust pipes, looks like a barebones truck cab as any.

The point is Takara took a part that part and painted it to look like a truck cab. With the paint apps, it certainly looks more like a truck cab than the back of a cement mixer.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:25 pm

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:With a pretty substantial break until the next live action Studio Series figures, I thought it’d be fun to go through everyone’s top 3 figures from each size class for Studio Series so far. Pictures aren’t required but I figured I’d throw them in to spice things up.

Great idea!

For deluxes, I would go with Car Dropkick, Ratchet (I just really like playing with the mold) and Soundwave.

For voyagers it goes to Sentinel Prime, Starscream and Movie 1 Megatron (But Ironhide, Scrapper and Blitzwing are all great too, voyagers are easily the standouts in this whole series).

For leaders it would be Grimlock, DOTM Megatron and mmm... Shockwave. I just really love that robot mode that so many flaws get drowned out.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:46 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:With a pretty substantial break until the next live action Studio Series figures, I thought it’d be fun to go through everyone’s top 3 figures from each size class for Studio Series so far.

I like this idea too,so here goes:

Deluxe:
1) Leadfoot, has grown on me so much since purchase, really fun design.
2) 07 Bumblebee, looks great and glad to finally have a deluxe Bee in camero form.
3) Lockdown, one of my favourite characters and love this toy.

Voyager:
1) Blitzwing, this is one of the few figures I keep coming back to and messing with, so fun and just looks imposing.
2) Scrapper, fell in love with this as soon as I transformed him, such a fun conversion.
3) Bonecrusher, not much to say other than I adore this guy.

Leader:
1) Jetfire, again one of my favourite characters and the Blackbird is one of my favourite aircraft, just adore this figure looks incredible.
2) Blackout, my first SS purchase and originally was meant to be the only one before I got roped in, definitely looks the part and a good first impression (clearly).
3) Scavenger, I like all the leaders in this line but Scavenger just feels so big and imposing, and forms part of my favourite SS figure, but on his own just looks great in my opinion.
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:41 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I barely bought any SS figures so far so my list will only be one of each:

Deluxe: '07 Jazz. He's tiny, yes. But the car is perfect, the transformation is stellar and clever, and only the MPM have a more accurate robot mode. Very impressive.

Voyager: I was about to say '07 Starscream. But then I remembered that he needed massive amount of floor polish in his crotch plate joint. Plus these two chest panels that keep popping off in transformation. So, Bee Optimus is the champ. The bot is awesome and the only flaw of the truck mode is the back of the cab is a wee bit too thick. Regardless, this is one superbly designed bot.

Leader: AoE Grimlock. Simple yet imaginative transformation. Intimidating Zombie T-Rex mode. Breathtaking Death Knight mode. And a sick paint job rarely seen on retail figures. One of the very few leader class figures I bought at full price without any regrets!
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:02 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:

That's lazy.

If they can really do some magic with Mixmaster then great, but the UW version is perfect as is. Personally, I'd like to see them redo the figures they added joints to so the added bits don't stick out so much. Oh, and definitely tighten up the combined mode joints, I found that when posed for more than a day, the forearms got loose.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Thanksgiving seems like a good time to list favorites. I’m at work so I don’t have time to find and use images - don’t want my doggy day camp to get out of hand.

Deluxe:
-1- Dropkick car version
-2- Offroad Bumblebee
-3- Shatter jet version

These three are the ones I have the most fun transforming repeatedly and I love the designs. Dropkick especially is one of my favorite Transformers just because I like the design so much and both modes look so clean. I actually bought an extra Dropkick just to keep on my desk to mess with.

Voyager:
-1- ‘07/RotF Starscream
-2- Blitzwing
-3- Long Haul

It’s so hard to choose 3 voyagers so a few others right there at the top for me are Ironhide, Thundercracker, and Scrapper. Studio Series voyagers are almost always great but these are my favorites to mess with and just how they look. Starscream is a neat flawless toy at the scale I always wanted (and finally with rotating hands!), Ironhide is essentially perfect and way too fun to transform, Blitzwing is crazy fun and was worth the long wait, Scrapper is just fun and cool, Long Haul I’ve been waiting to get a new toy of for a decade and Thundercracker was surprisingly great - the quality of the Nitro Zeus mold with much better colors and a great head sculpt.

Leader:
-1- Blackout
-2- Grimlock
-3- Shockwave

Panels or not, Blackout is nearly everything I wanted after buying the terrible old voyager off eBay. Huge, imposing, just awesome all around. Grimlock is more fun to mess with and transform, and was such a relief to open after not being a fan of any of the AoE and TLK toys. Also appropriately huge and intimidating but I was more excited to get Blackout in general. Shockwave just looks amazing and I don’t even care he has a dull alt mode, very cool.

I’ve gone 100% all in on Studio Series since the start (outside of Japan/con exclusives and unnecessary repaints like Camaro Bee with Charlie), only TF line I’ve ever done that with. Hope it can keep up a bit longer but if it does fade out more after SS86 and Dino/Cybertronian Bee (which I really want both of) I’ll be pretty satisfied
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7

Postby Emerje » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:54 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Well, Target cancelled my Skipjack due to unforeseen circumstances. Guess I'm paying extra to get one in store.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEDIX DOC-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
MEDIX DOC-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER HOT SHOT 14" tall Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 New"
POWER HOT SHOT 14" ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Fire Truck"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON