This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:18 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
aronjlove wrote:
bacem wrote:Watched emgo's review on grimlock just now, apparently the clear part on his chest isn't glued, but rather secured with a pair of screws from the back of the chest part. Undoing the screws enable you to take it off.

20210122_174048.jpg

I actually kinda dig this look.

Ha! Yeah, I can confirm. Now I wonder if they are the same size as the screws holding a face to a Titan Master as I have that bit set aside when I was buying faces of Shapeways.
20210122_054623.jpg

Eyeballing it, I would say yes those are about the size of Titanmaster screws, though probably not the best fitting, and depnding on the body/head combo. Plus, they might be a tad long
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Picked up Topspin today, completing my Wreckers! Definitely going to have to work on those bendy guns.
521A19AF-E2B3-4D6F-8B3B-B38A0A84078F.jpeg

55CFB150-015F-4492-BCF2-C4D5991049B5.jpeg

F2778F85-FE17-4AC5-8565-97A14756FFD8.jpeg

DISClAIMER: Please don’t try this, Leadfoot’s head takes a ridiculous amount of force to remove that could possibly result in breaking. I won’t be doing this again.
29487500-53EB-4D46-ABD6-C738958233B9.jpeg

Leadfoot’s neck joint is larger than Topspin’s, so it does sit there loosely but it doesn't actually work.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
to me, Topspin is one of the few bots whose old toy was actually the superior toy. There was more they could have done with the new one they didn't, and it didn't come out as well
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:05 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:to me, Topspin is one of the few bots whose old toy was actually the superior toy. There was more they could have done with the new one they didn't, and it didn't come out as well

I am still glad I got this Topspin and the sculpting is top-notch, but I agree that the old deluxe is a better figure.

I think that's the only Studio Series figure (at least of the ones I have) that doesn't feel like a big upgrade from the prior figure(s).

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:to me, Topspin is one of the few bots whose old toy was actually the superior toy. There was more they could have done with the new one they didn't, and it didn't come out as well

I am still glad I got this Topspin and the sculpting is top-notch, but I agree that the old deluxe is a better figure.

I think that's the only Studio Series figure (at least of the ones I have) that doesn't feel like a big upgrade from the prior figure(s).

I have most, and to me most of them are glowups from the prior releases.

From what I've heard, people consider SS Sentinel a downgrade, but they are referring to the leader figure, which I never got and isn't really in scale with the rest of the line.

Maybe SS Crankcase to the DotM one, but I never got the OG so I am not sure. SS Barricade is also one of my weaker ones, but I don't have the DotM deluxe to compare.

Outside of that, I'm not sure what else to debate. Maybe Long Haul, but this one had to combine so some stuff that could have been done better wasn't, and I don't have the OG toy, so I can't say for sure
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:43 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

I have most, and to me most of them are glowups from the prior releases.

From what I've heard, people consider SS Sentinel a downgrade, but they are referring to the leader figure, which I never got and isn't really in scale with the rest of the line.

Maybe SS Crankcase to the DotM one, but I never got the OG so I am not sure. SS Barricade is also one of my weaker ones, but I don't have the DotM deluxe to compare.

Outside of that, I'm not sure what else to debate. Maybe Long Haul, but this one had to combine so some stuff that could have been done better wasn't, and I don't have the OG toy, so I can't say for sure

I don't have leader Sentinel either, but the studio series one does look much more screen accurate. I'm sure the original leader is fun, though.

Barricade, and Long Haul are kinda tough cases because their SS figures aren't the best, but I like both of them more than their original figures (I have DOTM Barricade and HFTD Payload). Comparing SS "Crankcase" to the original is tough since it's actually Crowbar, but as much flak as TLK Berserker gets (and it definitely deserves some of that), it has a really screen-accurate robot mode. If you glue the arm panels on it's actually pretty decent, I think I like it more than DOTM Crankcase.

I've heard people mention ROTF Leader Prime when comparing SS Prime, but I don't quite think that's a fair comparison, I think Battle Blades Prime vs Studio Series makes more sense. I much prefer SS DOTM Prime to battle blades, but I know some people think differently on that. The vehicle mode on Battle Blades Prime is admittedly much better than SS.

Brawl is an interesting one to think about because I feel like the 07 Leader and Studio Series fill different niches (maybe it's because I have the desert camo version). SS Brawl is very accurate and an alright figure, but the Leader (while not super accurate) is SO much fun.
Last edited by EvasionModeBumblebee on Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Longhaul for me, Barricade and Ratchet. A bit unfair comparing a voyager to the almost core class Ratchet but hey, the size on SS in ambulance mode is not in scale with any of the other deluxe cars.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 6

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:01 pm

blackeyedprime wrote:Longhaul for me, Barricade and Ratchet. A bit unfair comparing a voyager to the almost core class Ratchet but hey, the size on SS in ambulance mode is not in scale with any of the other deluxe cars.

It's interesting how SS Ratchet is one of the largest (If not the largest) SS deluxes in robot mode but compacts down so much for vehicle mode.

Ratchet's kinda of in a gray area where I think he'd be too big in robot mode as a voyager, since the deluxe nails the robot mode height, but voyager class may be much better for vehicle mode scale (at least with the other Autobots)

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster

New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #70 Bumblebee Deluxe Class B-127

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:50 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, Dominus Prime, has let us know that fellow Seibertron user, and YouTube toy reviewer, PrimeVsPrime, has dropped a new video review of Transformers Studio Series #70 Bumblebee Deluxe Class B-127!

B-127 is of course Bee's Cybertronian mode as seen in the intro sequence to the hit Bumblebee movie. Toy wise it is a redeco of Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Deluxe Class Cliffjumper with a new head. This marks the completion of all the different forms Bumblebee takes in the movie.

We have embedded the review below for your convenience:

What do you think of this review? Will you be picking up this version of bee to add to your hive? Want to place next to his brother in arms, Cliffjumper? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:08 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I really don't care much for the mold (fake chest, backpacky shellformery transformation) but I won't lie, he looks kinda nice in yellow. If I were to get any SS Bee it'd probably be the jeep (which is at least slightly less backpack intensive). Also, clever- they released another Bumblebee without calling him Bumblebee!

Speaking of yellow SS figures, Kapow had Skipjack on sale, so I've ordered him (and also Vertebreak). I love how if you don't use the stand he can slither about like a big scary snake-bot. He can be a big brother for my Deluxe ROTF Rampage too! I don't intend to get the full team, but the yellow fellows look rather nice so I'm planning on tracking just them down for Team Tonka.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:21 am

Anyone missing out on Overload might want to give Walmart a try. I never saw Grimlock by me when he started showing up last week or so, I either missed him or my area never received him. The SS Leaders were just restocked this week with the previous wave Scavenger/Overload.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:36 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I finally got SS86 Hot Rod in hand and I vehemently disapprove of this figure having to be sold at voyager price. The extra parts aren't big enough to justify the voyager sized bubble and box. They could have been kept deluxe size and the accessories would have still fit. I understand the extra parts still would have bumped the price up, but not a whole $10. This could have been sold at $22 or $24. But then it would have to have been an exclusive, which would have been okay with me. We already have so many, 1 more wouldn't make a difference. Or it could have bumped another exclusive into general retail release. Either way, $30 is too much for this figure, even if it looks great.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:47 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rodimus Prime wrote:I finally got SS86 Hot Rod in hand and I vehemently disapprove of this figure having to be sold at voyager price. The extra parts aren't big enough to justify the voyager sized bubble and box. They could have been kept deluxe size and the accessories would have still fit. I understand the extra parts still would have bumped the price up, but not a whole $10. This could have been sold at $22 or $24. But then it would have to have been an exclusive, which would have been okay with me. We already have so many, 1 more wouldn't make a difference. Or it could have bumped another exclusive into general retail release. Either way, $30 is too much for this figure, even if it looks great.

Yeah, that was the feeling I got when I was holding him; beyond that, I actually neither want nor care about all his dumb accessories, so I'd feel doubly cheated
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:50 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I finally got SS86 Hot Rod in hand and I vehemently disapprove of this figure having to be sold at voyager price. The extra parts aren't big enough to justify the voyager sized bubble and box. They could have been kept deluxe size and the accessories would have still fit. I understand the extra parts still would have bumped the price up, but not a whole $10. This could have been sold at $22 or $24. But then it would have to have been an exclusive, which would have been okay with me. We already have so many, 1 more wouldn't make a difference. Or it could have bumped another exclusive into general retail release. Either way, $30 is too much for this figure, even if it looks great.

Yeah, that was the feeling I got when I was holding him; beyond that, I actually neither want nor care about all his dumb accessories, so I'd feel doubly cheated

I'm glad I have heard a lot about the SS86 toys, I decided to not get Jazz after hearing a lot about him, and while I was starting to think about Hot Rod and Scourge, others like you guys helped talk me down.

I'll be looking forward to a summertime Dino
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:50 pm

I tend to agree. Nice fun figure, but definitely not worth $30. $25 would have been reasonable. I got mine at Target, I'm saving my receipt and hoping for a sale to price match against.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby Tuned Agent » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:38 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle

That's about how I feel about Netflix Bee. Great figure, definitely some "premium" things about it (like the alt mode deco), but it still doesn't quite feel worth the full $20. Though, to be fair, Walmart doesn't charge the full $20 for deluxes anyway.

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm glad I have heard a lot about the SS86 toys, I decided to not get Jazz after hearing a lot about him, and while I was starting to think about Hot Rod and Scourge, others like you guys helped talk me down.

What have you heard about Jazz that convinced you not to get him?
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:45 pm

Tuned Agent wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm glad I have heard a lot about the SS86 toys, I decided to not get Jazz after hearing a lot about him, and while I was starting to think about Hot Rod and Scourge, others like you guys helped talk me down.

He's cheap, he's overly animation accurate, his ankles are either fused or break when trying to pose him, he's noticeably lighter than other deluxes, and he's flat, nothing interesting to look at in hand.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby aronjlove » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:16 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:

He's cheap, he's overly animation accurate, his ankles are either fused or break when trying to pose him, he's noticeably lighter than other deluxes, and he's flat, nothing interesting to look at in hand.

Huh, I don't feel that way at all. He's so cool here he is with Gigawatt jumping back in time to find some real music...
20210102_113407.jpg

And here he is with Earthrise looking like he fits right in...
20210101_105259.jpg

I could be a little biased because my only other Jazz is PotP, but I freaking love this guy.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:16 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Anyone missing out on Overload might want to give Walmart a try. I never saw Grimlock by me when he started showing up last week or so, I either missed him or my area never received him. The SS Leaders were just restocked this week with the previous wave Scavenger/Overload.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster

Postby Tuned Agent » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:20 pm

aronjlove wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:

Huh, I don't feel that way at all. He's so cool here he is with Gigawatt jumping back in time to find some real music...
20210102_113407.jpg

And here he is with Earthrise looking like he fits right in...
20210101_105259.jpg

I could be a little biased because my only other Jazz is PotP, but I freaking love this guy.

Interesting. I hadn't heard about the ankles, hopefully they're a limited issue.

aronjlove, would you be kind enough to weigh Jazz? These conflicting opinions have me curious.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Let's settle the debate on whether Jazz is lighter than the rest right here, and possibly start or further along some other weight debates.

Here are the weights of all the SS86 and Kingdom wave 1 figures I have. All weights in grams. All figures were weighed with their weapons (but Hot Rod without the matrix or saw).

SS86 Jazz - 72
SS86 Kup - 69
SS86 Blurr - 76
SS86 Hot Rod - 79 (definitely not worth $30)
SS86 Scourge - 139
Kingdom Warpath - 74
Kingdom Cheetor - 60
Kingdom Paleotrex - 53
Kingdom Black Arachnia - 37 (yes you read that correctly)
Kingdom Optimus Primal - 131
Kingdom Cyclonus - 149
Kingdom Megatron - 333
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby aronjlove » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:41 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Let's settle the debate on whether Jazz is lighter than the rest right here, and possibly start or further along some other weight debates.

Here are the weights of all the SS86 and Kingdom wave 1 figures I have. All weights in grams. All figures were weighed with their weapons (but Hot Rod without the matrix or saw).

SS86 Jazz - 72
SS86 Kup - 69
SS86 Blurr - 76
SS86 Scourge - 139
Kingdom Warpath - 74
Kingdom Cheetor - 60
Kingdom Paleotrex - 53
Kingdom Cyclonus - 149
Kingdom Megatron - 333

I got 73g for Jazz but it's close enough. And for comparison, ER Bluestreak was 72g and Netflix Wheeljack was 79g.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Tuned Agent » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:10 pm

aronjlove wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Let's settle the debate on whether Jazz is lighter than the rest right here, and possibly start or further along some other weight debates.

SS86 Jazz - 72
SS86 Kup - 69
SS86 Blurr - 76
SS86 Scourge - 139
Kingdom Warpath - 74
Kingdom Cheetor - 60
Kingdom Paleotrex - 53
Kingdom Cyclonus - 149
Kingdom Megatron - 333

I got 73g for Jazz but it's close enough. And for comparison, ER Bluestreak was 72g and Netflix Wheeljack was 79g.

Thanks you guys! Here's a few more for comparison:

RTS Jazz (no gun): 88g
SS Roadbuster: 79g
SS Leadfoot (with Steeljaw): 99g
ER Runabout: 83g
Netflix Bumblebee: 56g
Siege Spinister: 83g
Siege Thundercracker: 136g
ER Thundercracker: 132g
Siege Shockwave (with armor): 216g

What I'm getting out of this is that Primal's just short, and deluxes are getting smaller again... (but Jazz isn't the main problem)
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:13 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Thanks kev, I think even with the matrix and saw he would be only 80 grams or so. Definitely lighter than Scourge, so about $25 would have been appropriate. So basically if you bought Hot Rod at full price you paid $5 for extra bubble and cardboard. I mean, it's a nice box, but not that nice. And yes, I know I bought him of my own volition without anyone forcing me. I just didn't think it would be thus bad, even with reviews.

As for Blackarachnia, same thing. I own her as well, and it's a great figure, but if she was in spider mode with her legs folded under, she would most likely have fit into a core class bubble. Once I open both her and Rattrap, I'll test it out. Unless someone else has them handy. I wonder if Kingdom Rattrap is lighter.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Tuned Agent » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:20 pm

I just checked, and I got 23g for Rattrap.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON