This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Studio Series General Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:35 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The whole deal with "Dino vs. Mirage":
Sabrblade wrote:At the time of DOTM's production, Hasbro created the character to be named Mirage, and had him referred to by that name in every piece of DOTM media contemporary to the movie except for the movie itself (e.g. - the comics, novels, video game, books, two toys, etc.). However, his name had to be changed for the movie itself because, at the time of the film's release, Mattel held exclusive toy rights to the Ferrari car and so Ferrari the company did not want their product placement bearing a Hasbro toy Trademark name in the film, so it was changed to "Dino" instead.

However, one of the props from very next movie, Age of Extinction, a playing card with Dino's picture that was in Attinger's possession (jump to page 97), is labeled with the name "Mirage" instead. With this in mind, one could say that "Mirage" is his original Cybertronian name and that he simply adopted the new nickname of "Dino" after scanning his Ferrari altmode.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:28 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:The whole deal with "Dino vs. Mirage":
Sabrblade wrote:At the time of DOTM's production, Hasbro created the character to be named Mirage, and had him referred to by that name in every piece of DOTM media contemporary to the movie except for the movie itself (e.g. - the comics, novels, video game, books, two toys, etc.). However, his name had to be changed for the movie itself because, at the time of the film's release, Mattel held exclusive toy rights to the Ferrari car and so Ferrari the company did not want their product placement bearing a Hasbro toy Trademark name in the film, so it was changed to "Dino" instead.

However, one of the props from very next movie, Age of Extinction, a playing card with Dino's picture that was in Attinger's possession (jump to page 97), is labeled with the name "Mirage" instead. With this in mind, one could say that "Mirage" is his original Cybertronian name and that he simply adopted the new nickname of "Dino" after scanning his Ferrari altmode.
So then officially in the movie Dino is not a Ferrari? Or he is a Ferrari he just couldn't be called Mirage?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:35 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The whole deal with "Dino vs. Mirage":

So then officially in the movie Dino is not a Ferrari? Or he is a Ferrari he just couldn't be called Mirage?

The latter
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TulioDude » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:46 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Ultra Markus wrote:anyway if true i would like to see a repaint in g1 mirage colors ;)

I want a G1 Mirage repainted as Dino.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
TulioDude wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:anyway if true i would like to see a repaint in g1 mirage colors ;)

I want a G1 Mirage repainted as Dino.

there is the red diaclone mirage :-?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Spider5800 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:40 pm

This thing is hot. Need to figure out where I'm putting all these movie bots at, I'm running out of space.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:03 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Got my hands on the '86 Jazz.
What a MASTERPIECE! Seriously, the paint work is absolutely amazing, the bot is perfect with the tiniest backpack imaginable, and the vehicle is just sublime. On top of that, the transformation is easy and intuitive.

I don't know if he scale perfectly with his Bayverse counterpart, but I really love to see the two best deluxe Jazz ever (from their respective universes) side by side.

I think there's enough Jazz around to warrant a solid Top Five list. ;)^
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Rtron » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:23 am

Motto: "Stop, please."
-Kanrabat- wrote:Got my hands on the '86 Jazz.
What a MASTERPIECE! Seriously, the paint work is absolutely amazing, the bot is perfect with the tiniest backpack imaginable, and the vehicle is just sublime. On top of that, the transformation is easy and intuitive.

I don't know if he scale perfectly with his Bayverse counterpart, but I really love to see the two best deluxe Jazz ever (from their respective universes) side by side.

They look very cool together. If you're intrigued about scale, G1 Jazz's alternate mode is 4,8 metres long, while Movie Jazz's is just a centimetre under 4 metres long. I have no idea if G1 Jazz has a precise height in robot mode, but the cartoon scale chart makes him look about 4 metres tall; while Movie Jazz is supposed to be 4,6 metres tall in robot mode.
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:55 am

It's that simple."
Rtron wrote:They look very cool together. If you're intrigued about scale, G1 Jazz's alternate mode is 4,8 metres long, while Movie Jazz's is just a centimetre under 4 metres long. I have no idea if G1 Jazz has a precise height in robot mode, but the cartoon scale chart makes him look about 4 metres tall; while Movie Jazz is supposed to be 4,6 metres tall in robot mode.

So basically, they are not in scale with one another. Bay Jazz should be bigger or G1 Jazz should be smaller. I guess the '86 guys will be in scale with one another and maybe also the current Generations line at least.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Rtron » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:26 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rtron wrote:They look very cool together. If you're intrigued about scale, G1 Jazz's alternate mode is 4,8 metres long, while Movie Jazz's is just a centimetre under 4 metres long. I have no idea if G1 Jazz has a precise height in robot mode, but the cartoon scale chart makes him look about 4 metres tall; while Movie Jazz is supposed to be 4,6 metres tall in robot mode.

So basically, they are not in scale with one another. Bay Jazz should be bigger or G1 Jazz should be smaller. I guess the '86 guys will be in scale with one another and maybe also the current Generations line at least.

Sort of, G1 Jazz should have the larger vehicle mode, but the smaller robot mode.

Studio Series 86 is definitely conceived with War for Cybertron scale in mind, instead of scaling with the regular Studio Series figures, which makes sense, as they are both G1. Trying to keep scale across continuities would be too messy, so I think they do well in not even trying. If it happens, then it's just a happy accident.
Rtron
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Let's not forget that Studio Series is a Generations line, too.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Rtron » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:52 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Let's not forget that Studio Series is a Generations line, too.

Of course, but within Generations, Hasbro is giving each continuity family its own scale.
Rtron
Headmaster Jr

Postby Tuned Agent » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:40 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:the two best deluxe Jazz ever (from their respective universes) side by side.

I think RTS Jazz might have something to say about that. ;)
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Tuned Agent wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:the two best deluxe Jazz ever (from their respective universes) side by side.

Obvsly depending on what aesthetic you prefer it's always debatable.
Imo the ER and SS86 figures are better if you like the cartoon-accurate look.
CHUG, maybe minus the seeker mold (which other than the proportions of the weapons were pretty great), were lines of really cool updates, but looking back, if you were wanting show-character accuracy, they were off the mark. A couple weeks ago I compared my RtS Grapple to ER Grapple... The RtS version seriously looks like it could be a different character all-together. Outside of the Yellow-Orange color, he could've been a different Autobot, or Grapple's cousin...
The Datsuns were a bit closer, but imo had too human-like proportions. I'd say the same about RtS Jazz compared to SS86 Jazz.

It's all about what you like. But these recent figures are really about as close as we're going to get to cartoon accurate.

I still say that Cyclonus looks like he was supposed to be in the SS86... There are way fewer molded details that more closely resemble the animated movie look.
As much as I like them, I wish the ER seeker mold matched this-- here are just too many extra lines and details imo. Hot Rod, Scourge, Blurr, Kup, Cyclonus, and Jazz all have a cleaner, simplified look.
Even SS86 Grimlock looks like he was supposed to be in the ER line; he has lots of details similar to the ER seekers that just aren't necessary imo.
I don't think these details are horrible, but I don't think it would've been worse to have left at least some of those out.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:18 pm

It's that simple."
Tuned Agent wrote:

I still have my RTS, customised into "G2" by removing the old paint and puting on repros. I also have the Wheelie repaint/remold. It's a nice toy overall, but the vehicle mode look nothing close to the original Porshe. It's just a generic car. The bot mode is nice enough though. However, it lose several points with the transformation due to the forced automorph gimmicks and the speakers origami that are annoying.

The new SS '86 mold nuke the old RTS version from orbit without pity. Like the new seeker molds VS the old one. Both in looks AND fun factor. If they ever bother making a MP G1 Jazz, they should take example on the SS '86 version.
IMO, the best "G1" deluxe Jazz that would come before the SS version is Animated. It's truly marvelous. Then the RTS version come in 3rd.

But it's not because the thing is new and more "MP" like that it automatically beat the old Generations version. Like Kingdom Warpath VS Generations Warpath. The new one is pretty bad overall compared to the old one. The only redeeming factor is the "cartoon accuracy". Kingdom Watpath is not fun at all to fiddle with.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby sol magnus » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Tuned Agent wrote:

He could have something to say, but no one would be listening.

Having owned both figures, I don'r see how it's even debatable but I guess we can debate it.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:02 pm

I have the United version and just don't see how this is better. Studio may be more true to the cartoon and truer to a real Porche, but I love how it looks in both molds.

If I get Studio Jazz I might see how it's better, but it doesn't seem necessary for my collection. We'll see. I like Jazz, so it's tempting to get him just for fun.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:18 pm

It's that simple."
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I have the United version and just don't see how this is better. Studio may be more true to the cartoon and truer to a real Porche, but I love how it looks in both molds.

If I get Studio Jazz I might see how it's better, but it doesn't seem necessary for my collection. We'll see. I like Jazz, so it's tempting to get him just for fun.

It's a deluxe for a deluxe price. Get it while you still can you won't regret it. And even if you do, it's just 20/30$, not 100$ or 300$ like an exclusive or a MP.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Tuned Agent » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:34 pm

Sowndwave76 wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:

Obvsly depending on what aesthetic you prefer it's always debatable.

A good point. At the end of the day they are both great toys, and their different aesthetics just allow everyone to have a version they like. :D

-Kanrabat- wrote:I still have my RTS, customised into "G2" by removing the old paint and puting on repros. I also have the Wheelie repaint/remold. It's a nice toy overall, but the vehicle mode look nothing close to the original Porshe. It's just a generic car. The bot mode is nice enough though. However, it lose several points with the transformation due to the forced automorph gimmicks and the speakers origami that are annoying.

The new SS '86 mold nuke the old RTS version from orbit without pity. Like the new seeker molds VS the old one. Both in looks AND fun factor. If they ever bother making a MP G1 Jazz, they should take example on the SS '86 version.
IMO, the best "G1" deluxe Jazz that would come before the SS version is Animated. It's truly marvelous. Then the RTS version come in 3rd.

But it's not because the thing is new and more "MP" like that it automatically beat the old Generations version. Like Kingdom Warpath VS Generations Warpath. The new one is pretty bad overall compared to the old one. The only redeeming factor is the "cartoon accuracy". Kingdom Watpath is not fun at all to fiddle with.

I kinda agree about the the alt modes, as I like SS86's Porsche more than RTS's generic car. But I also think RTS has a much better car deco, so it about evens out for me. I also don't have an issue with RTS's automorph, it's pretty unobtrusive, especially compared to some of the 07 movie figures. Plus, it helps hold his chest in place, which mitigates pretty much my one problem with that mold. But that's just my opinion.

I like you mentioned Animated Jazz. I agree he's great, definitely the most articulated deluxe Jazz. Jazz just has a lot of great toys. :-D

sol magnus wrote:He could have something to say, but no one would be listening.

Having owned both figures, I don'r see how it's even debatable but I guess we can debate it.

What about SS86 Jazz is better in your opinion?
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr

Postby sol magnus » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Tuned Agent wrote:

Well for starters, he stands without effort.

But in terms of articulation he's superior, in terms of accuracy to the show (which I hold separately) he's superior. His head sculpt is better, the gun is better (more accurate to the G1 toy AND the show, the car mode looks passibly like a Porsche, and he's less likely to get loose based on posing due to superior engineering.

The emotional part (screen accuracy) that's 'superior' is SS86 Jazz captures the essence of what I think of when I think of Jazz.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:41 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Finished painting Skipjack! Had a lot of fun doing it.

Skipjack bot 4.jpg

Skipjack close 2.jpg

Skipjack alt R.jpg
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:10 pm

It's that simple."
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Finished painting Skipjack! Had a lot of fun doing it.

I'm not a fan of the ROTF constructicons, but I gotta admit, this look damn GLORIOUS!

:APPLAUSE:

Will you paint the whole team?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Finished painting Skipjack! Had a lot of fun doing it.

I'm not a fan of the ROTF constructicons, but I gotta admit, this look damn GLORIOUS!

:APPLAUSE:

Will you paint the whole team?

Thank you!

Yes, I will! I've got 4 done (Scrapmetal, Mixmaster, Scavenger and now Skipjack)

I picked up a green for Long Haul recently, so I'm excited to tackle him sometime soon!
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby william-james88 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:36 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:

That could be interesting. I wonder if Takara's RID would have a shot at it. What are your top 5?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Tuned Agent » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 pm

sol magnus wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:

Well for starters, he stands without effort.

But in terms of articulation he's superior, in terms of accuracy to the show (which I hold separately) he's superior. His head sculpt is better, the gun is better (more accurate to the G1 toy AND the show, the car mode looks passibly like a Porsche, and he's less likely to get loose based on posing due to superior engineering.

The emotional part (screen accuracy) that's 'superior' is SS86 Jazz captures the essence of what I think of when I think of Jazz.

You had trouble getting RTS Jazz to stand? I've never heard of/experienced that before. Interesting.

I understand the accuracy value 100%. For me, door wings wings have always been something I think of when I think of G1 Jazz, which is part of why I like the overall look of the RTS mold more. I also prefer RTS's headsculpt, as I think the sculpting looks a bit "crisper", but that's just me.

I don't really get your points about articulation and superior engineering; they have similar levels of articulation and they both almost universally use the same type of joints.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221733 3B (CA) Height"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr L 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240116 2L (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230206 1C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #134 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 SEP221725 134A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Pe"
TMNT #134 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230209 1F (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME OPENING MOVES #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAY221557 2A"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #5 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics MAY231428 5D Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr H 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230394 4H (CA) Darboe"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr P 1:20 Line Art Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240203 3P Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #2 RI 1:1IDW Comics 2022 SEP221737 2RI Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr L FOC reveal Boom Studios Comics DEC220394 3L (CA) Montes"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240107 2C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 SEP231296 7A (CA) Lawrence"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #3 Cvr B IDW Comics MAR231664 3B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON