This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Christmas Video From Gary Chalk, Voice of Optimus Primal: "You're a Mean One, Megatron"

See a Transformers video that you just have to share with everyone? Are you a YouTube video person and made a Transformers related video that you'd like to share with the rest of Seibertron.com? Post videos here in this forum. YouTube videos can be displayed inline by using BBcode tags and the YouTube video identifier. For example, [youtube]J8C02vPHjuc[/youtube]

New Christmas Video From Gary Chalk, Voice of Optimus Primal: "You're a Mean One, Megatron"

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:45 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
We have an especially cool piece of news for you today, Seibertronians, just in time to get you into the holiday spirit! Coming from a YouTube channel named Candice Santora, we have a brand new video of Beast Wars' Gary Chalk (Optimus Primal) performing a very special version of the classic Christmas song "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch", dedicated to his old nemesis Megatron. The performance is quite incredible, and the lyrics are extremely clever. It's definitely worth a watch, so you can find the video mirrored down below.

We faithfully await David Kaye's (who voiced Beast wars Megatron) response, and when that does happen, you'll hear about it here, on Seibertron.com!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Christmas Video From Gary Chalk, Voice of Optimus Primal: "You're a Mean One, Megatron"

Postby Mechastrike » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:33 am

somebody had to wait YEARS for actual payback. :lol:

great performance Gary Chalk :APPLAUSE:
Mechastrike
Combiner

Re: New Christmas Video From Gary Chalk, Voice of Optimus Primal: "You're a Mean One, Megatron"

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Me Grimlock King » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Hope we get a David Kaye Megatron one of these things too Ive watched them since 2013 and cant break tradition now :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :PREDACON:
Me Grimlock King
Mini-Con

Postby avarathriul » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Motto: "If it ain't broke, brake it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
as much as i detest beastwars and the December holidays, i grinned like hell with this
avarathriul
Mini-Con
Buy from avarathriul on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Postby Deadput » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
avarathriul wrote:as much as i detest beastwars and the December holidays, i grinned like hell with this

How does one even hate the holidays?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby EunuchRon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:42 am

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Deadput wrote:How does one even hate the holidays?

Dude... ever talk to someone that works for the post office, or UPS? Some of them totally hate the Christmas rush. It's like, Stressimus Maximus.
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Deadput » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:46 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
EunuchRon wrote:

Dude... ever talk to someone that works for the post office, or UPS? Some of them totally hate the Christmas rush. It's like, Stressimus Maximus.

Well that's more like hating the job then the actual holiday, I mean don't most people at least have friends and/or family to be around during the times?

I totally get not liking some parts of it like your example but hating the whole holiday entirely, so your saying there is redeeming qualities about it?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Deadput wrote:
EunuchRon wrote:

Well that's more like hating the job then the actual holiday,
Dude, no. The holiday season can totally affect one's job in negative ways that the rest of the year does not. One can easily enjoy their job at every other time of the year without the stress and rush of the holiday season. Don't pretend you know how people feel about their jobs at all times of the year.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby EunuchRon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Deadput wrote:
EunuchRon wrote:

Well that's more like hating the job then the actual holiday, I mean don't most people at least have friends and/or family to be around during the times?

I totally get not liking some parts of it like your example but hating the whole holiday entirely, so your saying there is redeeming qualities about it?

Nah, man. What I'm sayin' is there's peeps that hate the holidays 'cause their jobs are harsh this time of year. It's kind of like if your stepdad was mean and loved lima beans, you might end up hatin' lima beans cause it makes you think of your mean stepdad. Ya feel me?
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:20 pm

And here's David Kaye's video:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

New Christmas Video From David Kaye: 'Where Are You, Optimus?'

Postby Va'al » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:17 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade has shared with us what has become the annual tradition for the holidays from voice actor David Kaye, famous in the Transformers community for the role of Beast Wars Megatron - but also Hardshell in Transformers: Prime, Optimus Prime, Grimlock and Lugnut in Transformers Animated, and MEgatron and Galvatron in the Unicron trilogy series: the David Kaye / Beast Wars Megatron Christmas video greeting!

This year, the song being parodied is Where Are you Christmas, which has become Where Are you Optimus - a good accompaniment to Gary Chalk's You're A Mean One Megatron (from You're A Mean One, Mr Grinch), which we covered here. Check it out embedded below, and happy holidays to all!

Sabrblade wrote:And here's David Kaye's video:

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Me Grimlock King » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Oh THANK PRIMUS himself that we got a David Kaye BW Megatron Christmas Video :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :PREDACON:
Me Grimlock King
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Me Grimlock King wrote:Oh THANK PRIMUS himself that we got a David Kaye BW Megatron Christmas Video :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :PREDACON:
We always do. Why would this year be different?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby avarathriul » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Motto: "If it ain't broke, brake it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
lol what the slag
avarathriul
Mini-Con
Buy from avarathriul on eBay
Strength: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:53 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
This is fantastic. It's great that these two continue to have fun with this after all of these years. Especially since it's been 21 years since they started work together as Optimus and Megatron. I hope these two get to reprise their roles in a future Transformers show. Kudos to them both. Thanks for continuing to entertain all of us Transformers fans! Merry Christmas to both of them. :D
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby MaverickPrime » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
This is gold, I love it :MAXIMAL:
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
News Credits: 26
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Video Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #6 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #25 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Ng"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 RI Retail Incentive 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11RI"
TRANSFORMERS #11 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926L"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220444 3RI (CA) Lafuente"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN200696 1A Fullerton 221222A"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAY221565 3A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #3 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON