Wizards of the Coast Transformers Trading Card Game Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Wizards of the Coast Transformers Trading Card Game Thread

Postby Flashwave » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:27 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
#Sideways# wrote:
Flashwave wrote:It may be a useless card, but I like the Dismantleing Claw art for its randumbness. ;) i really want to dig out my CR Grimlock and stick his excavator bucket on Siege Ironhide.

Ooh! Photo contest idea: reproducing card art with toys!

Oh god I can just imagine the huge claws on super unfitting figures. Can you imagine that thing on a Micromaster? :lol:

That idea is actually brilliant. I think Heat of Battle'd probably be the hardest to figure out, though :lol:
one of my favorite one off frames froM Idw1 0 is from the -ation series, if Roller with a BIG AFT CANNON strapped on smoking.

All I can say is some of the Minicons have some wonderful screwholes on them...
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Brunt ACTION FIGURE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers IronFactory IF EX-17S Deadlock Figure In Stock" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Hasbro 1986 Transformers G1 Gnaw Sharkticon" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO ROBOTS IN DISGUISE TRANSFORMERS SKY-BYTE ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Soundwave With Lazerbeak And Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS~SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON~DECEPTICON REFRAKTOR~BRAND NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sky-Byte Shark Great Colors/Condition Incomplete see listing Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S36 REFRAKTOR Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Reflector 2019 New" on EBAY