This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:24 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Broke Down Bot wrote:Now that I look closer they are using the Titans Return Blaster mold.......lazy

Are you sure? It looks just like the soundwave mold but altered... And also wasn't the Blaster mold just a retool of soundwave anyway?

First Blaster, and then a Soundwave with all new Boombox parts, and now this one has even different boombox parts, so all 3 are entirely unique

That's what I thought, so I don't get the criticism.

Guess it's fun to complain about every single details.
Those who already have their TR Soundwave may not be interested, but many like me either skipped or never saw it in store. So it's like a second chance. Personally, I found the original TR version to be too bland. But this special one is just right. So if I see it in store, I may pounce.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys To Debut in Original Marines Clothing Stores in Italy

Postby Va'al » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:05 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
For some unfathomable reason - other than money, of course - the new line of toys from the Transformers Bumblebee Movie in Italy will make its debut in participating stores of the Original Marines chain, on September 29 and October 6th - according to the official Facebook page! The lines to be shown off include the Energon Igniters and the Bumblebee mask which we have seen previously, so no big news here, other than the bizarre association with the clothing brand rather than a toy shop.

The official site for the promotion is here, and the 'Diventa un Transformers' event is part of OriginalDays, which will include demos and sketches on the days with the apparel and products tied in to the movie. Because reasons.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Dinobot-Snarl » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 am

Motto: ""There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. Only in peace is there happiness.""
Common sense seems to have not just left the building it went running at full speed.
"I am a happy loner of few words, but I possess strong idealistic opinions for an utopian world for all. I will not choose to voice them, but like my heart, I wear them on my sleeve as I carry the world on my back. Freedom to live, evolve and flourish is the right of all sentient and non-sentient lifeforms in the universe."
Dinobot-Snarl
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Stegosaurus
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby no-one » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:35 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Broke Down Bot wrote:Now that I look closer they are using the Titans Return Blaster mold.......lazy

Are you sure? It looks just like the soundwave mold but altered... And also wasn't the Blaster mold just a retool of soundwave anyway?

First Blaster, and then a Soundwave with all new Boombox parts, and now this one has even different boombox parts, so all 3 are entirely unique

That's what I thought, so I don't get the criticism.
Guess it's fun to complain about every single details.
Those who already have their TR Soundwave may not be interested, but many like me either skipped or never saw it in store. So it's like a second chance. Personally, I found the original TR version to be too bland. But this special one is just right. So if I see it in store, I may pounce.
If I didn't already have the TR Soundwave I'd be all over the new Beedeco SW. Color's are better, the molding is cooler. I am not a fan of the dark grey on the arms and legs though. Just looks off.

It's a fantastic mold that looks the part and a lot of fun to play with in base mode. I'd recommend owning at least one flavor of the mold. I will say after seeing Soundwave in the new trailer, I want "that" Soundwave in addition to all the other Soundwaves. I'm in the can't have enough Soundwaves camp, BTW ;)^

I'm also hunting that Cassettebot pack because I "need" a blue Frumble. :-x
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Drove all the way out to Meijer today hoping to find SS VW Bumblebee and the Bee movie stuff.

This is what I found:
359CF531-66FD-4C68-AAB9-281DC7927DA8.jpeg

:BANG_HEAD:
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:21 am

carytheone wrote:
I'm also hunting that Cassettebot pack because I "need" a blue Frumble. :-x

Brickseek and Target DCPI code 087-16-3093. Check to see if your local target has them. Mine did, but they were in the back, so find an employee and ask them to look up the DCPI code and check stock.

That's how I got mine yesterday. I should finally have some time to open them up tonight, photos to follow.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby nycPrime » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:30 pm

MPM-7 listed on Amazon JP but not yet available to be shipped to the US. 10,800 Yen.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07 ... VRQENFRJN5
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
nycPrime wrote:MPM-7 listed on Amazon JP but not yet available to be shipped to the US. 10,800 Yen.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07 ... VRQENFRJN5

You may want to write that in the thread we made for him

viewtopic.php?t=111787&p=1985466#p1985466
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Pictorial Review for Transformers Bumblebee Movie Titan Changer Shatter

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Here is a quick review for what will probably be the biggest toy of Shatter, the main villain from the upcoming Bumblebee movie.

This is the Transformers Titan Changer Shatter, which is a very big simple toy with a 7 step conversion and limited articulation. It has not been reviewed yet (to my knowledge) so I wanted to show what was going on with this toy if anyone is curious when they walk by it in stores.

Honestly, for what it is I cannot see it be better. It is a fully converting toy with two very distinctive a good looking modes, bigger than a leader class toy, at a deluxe price point. That means the same resources (i.e. material) that goes into a deluxe is stretched out to give you a massive toy for younger kids to enjoy.

The box gives us what is either an early design fo Shatter, that has since been dropped, or a look at Shatter with a battle mask we have yet to see any footage of.

There is assembly required, and this is where the toy falters. The wings come seperate from the figure so you have to attach them, and they can detach during transformation.

They do provide a very impressive wing-span though. The jet mode is pretty great. It is MASSIVE! You can see it below compared to Transformers The Last Knight Voyager Megatron. It is also a very decent looking jet. While it has the same transformation as recent Windblade toys, I feel the legs are far better disguised here. The movie aesthetic gives the legs a lot of detail which blends well with the altmode. I also like how the wings have the perfect outline for the feet to fill.

Of course, this is a very simple transformer, so there is definitely (half) a robot hiding underneath there.

The best part of the robot mode is how uniform and unique it looks, especially when compared to the jet. Many Titan Changer toys suffer from having overly lanky robots and while Shatter looks rather slim, she actually looks more proportional than any other toy in the line so far. And the alt mode isn't obvious, especially since her chest hints at a car alt mode. Also, as you will see below, this toy is huge. Articulation is of course very poor, as is the case with all these toys.

So there you have it. I bought it so you don't have to. But hey, if you want a big simple toy for your kids to have fight against Bumblebee then this is the best Titan Changer toy we have ever had. Easily the most complex and most detailed, by a country mile.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I did not expect her to be that tall. Still might pick her up.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:52 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
This fella looks like he could be an ANIMATED version of Optimus Primal.

My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:53 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Decepticon Stryker wrote:I did not expect her to be that tall. Still might pick her up.

Don't you wanna wait if there'll be a Studio Series version?
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel

Unboxing of giant box of Bumblebee Movie toys from Hasbro #JoinTheBuzz

Postby Seibertron » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Thanks to our friends at Hasbro for sending Seibertron.com a giant box of Bumblebee Movie toys! This gallery shows the awesome box that these toys came in along with shots of the 9 individual toys that came inside. Included in the package were Studio Series 15 Bumblebee with Charlie, Studio Series 18 Bumblebee (Volkswagen Beetle), Legion Class Bumblebee, DJ Bumblebee, Power Charge Bumblebee, Nitro Series Bumblebee, Power Plus Series Bumblebee, and Power Series Bumblebee and Dropkick.

Check out our gallery and then watch our YouTube Bumblebee unboxing video below with our special guests Madelyn and Logan!

Madelyn and her friend Logan join us for a special unboxing of Bumblebee Movie toys from our friends at Hasbro

Bumblebee Movie toys giant box!

DSC08355

DSC08356

DSC08357

DSC08358

DSC08359

DSC08360

DSC08361

DSC08362

DSC08363

DSC08364

DSC08365

DSC08367

DSC08368

DSC08371

DSC08372

DSC08373

Letter from Bumblebee Movie Director Travis Knight

Letter from the Transformers Team at Hasbro

Studio Series 15 Bumblebee with Charlie

Legion Class Bumblebee

Power Plus Series Bumblebee

Power Series Dropkick

Power Series Bumblebee

Nitro Series Bumblebee

Studio Series 18 Bumblebee (Volkswagen Beetle)

DJ Bumblebee

Power Charge Bumblebee

#JoinTheBuzz #FreeProduct
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby Dinobot-Snarl » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Motto: ""There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. Only in peace is there happiness.""
If I was a kid again and got a box like that I would be smiming too :-D
"I am a happy loner of few words, but I possess strong idealistic opinions for an utopian world for all. I will not choose to voice them, but like my heart, I wear them on my sleeve as I carry the world on my back. Freedom to live, evolve and flourish is the right of all sentient and non-sentient lifeforms in the universe."
Dinobot-Snarl
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Stegosaurus
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Power Class Wave 1 Review with Megatron, Hot Rod, Dropkick and Bee

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Chuckdawg has a nice review for us. He looks at the Transformers Bumblebee Power series. The line is a bit confusing with the new class names epsecially since the class name does not just relate to diffrence in size but also with what the toy comes with. The best example is the Power and Power Plus class. The Power class are sized at the same size as one-step toys of years past. Power Plus class toys are the same size class but they come with the igniter, which is the motor gimmick.

And to enjoy the Power class toys to their fullest, you need to get the igniter which is only sold in the NItro class and Power Plus class. Confused?
Don't worry, Chuck explains this very well in the review for the entire Power class, which includes Megatron, Hot Rod, Bumblebee (Camaro) and Dropkick. Check it out for yourself!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:09 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just realized that there's a port on the back of the igniter motor that spins as the wheel turns, perfect for turning helicopter blades. Something tells me we'll see Dropkick again in the igniters line.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Video Review of Transformers Bumblebee Energon Igniter Power Plus Shatter

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:55 am

We have seen the Titan Changer version of this toy already in a pictorial review, fellow Seibertronian TFA1024 has also shared a video review of another version of the new Decepticon from Transformers Bumblebee Movie: Energon Igniter Power Plus Shatter - who appears in her robot and her muscle car mode (rather than the jet she can also turn into, as a triple changer).

The figure has so far only really been spotted in Singapore, but if you come across it at retail, make sure to use our Sightings Database to help out fellow fans! In the meantime, check out the clip below.

A figure of a new movieverse character? How will Shatter hold up against The Transformers Addict? Check out the review and see for yourself!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:08 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
That's a lot of fun toy Bee toys in one package. :D
:michaelbay:
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby TFA1024 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:20 am

Motto: "TF ADDICTS FOR LIFE!"
Once again Seibertron, Thank you so much for sharing another one of my Reviews. I will state this to anyone who reads this. I did not buy this in U.S Retail. i actually bought this from Ashiaka the very person from singapore who found it and reported the finding on TFW2005. Without his kind act the review would not be possible. Also despite Shatter being a very simplified toy she is pretty fun and looks good in both forms. Hope she gets a studio series figure but if not oh well. There will be more Bumblebee Toy Reviews on the way. Chuckdawg and PrimeVsPrime already beat me though. Well..Except for one item that no one has reviewd. Stay Tuned on my channel to see.
TFA1024
Mini-Con
News Credits: 6
Watch TFA1024 on YouTube
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:43 am

If we ever wanted to see how the target demographic reacts to these products, I think we're covered.

That DJ Bumblebee went down A TREAT.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:23 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
That video was FUN!
Love how Madelyn's play date turned into Dad's play date. :lol:

You guys think Logan has any idea of the potential awesomeness being friends with Madelyn holds?

Great job wrangling in all that kid energy, Papa Seibs! ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Courage: 9

Postby WreckerJack » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Bumblebee posed on that box like "Draw me like one of your french robots". :-D
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5
Skill: 8

Bumblebee Movie toys are currently available on Amazon.com plus Studio Series and more #JoinTheBuzz

Postby Seibertron » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:41 pm

This past Friday was the official street date for the all-new Transformers Bumblebee Movie toys! Everything from the Voyager sized Nitro Series to the Legion Class sized Speed Series to Power Charge Bumblebee and plenty more are all currently available on Amazon.com. Check out the list of products below, including listings for Studio Series, Masterpiece and a special Deal of the Day! You can support Seibertron.com by purchasing items on Amazon.com when you click on the links below. Get them while they last!

Transformers Studio Series

Transformers Masterpiece

Miscellaneous Bumblebee Toys

Bumblebee Energon Igniters Nitro Series

Bumblebee Energon Igniters Speed Series

Bumblebee Energon Igniters Power Plus Series

Bumblebee Energon Igniters Power Series

Deal of the Day

Here's a special deal of the day for those of you who got to the bottom of this list: Transformers the Last Knight Hot Rod is currently priced at $13.36 shipped to Prime Members, which is a fantastic price for a Walmart exclusive that never actually showed up at Walmart stores!

#JoinTheBuzz
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just a note, Amazon has been funny with their toy pricing lately so be careful not to over pay. At one point Power Megatron was going for $18.00. The only figures priced reasonably are the Nitro figures and Energize Bumblebee. Amazon will NOT price match after the fact, they are very firm about that.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10

Postby Seibertron » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:59 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just a note, Amazon has been funny with their toy pricing lately so be careful not to over pay. At one point Power Megatron was going for $18.00. The only figures priced reasonably are the Nitro figures and Energize Bumblebee. Amazon will NOT price match after the fact, they are very firm about that.

Price matching on Amazon is the easiest of all. Just buy the item again at the cheaper price, return the higher priced item, and you're good to go! No need to have phone calls or anything. Problem solved.
Seibertron
Site Owner

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr G 1:5 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230263 12G"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230481 1I (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN231624 1A (CA)Hernandez"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #4 Traitor Dawn Marvel Comics 2022 FEB221040 (CA) Renaud"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #26 Revelations Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221102 (CA) Clarke"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #2 Cvr B IDW Comics FEB231498 2B (CA) Bartok"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #4 var Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220802 (CA) Stott (W)Houser (A)Ross"
Star Wars YODA #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228475 3Y (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK HOLO-WEEN #2 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231398 2C (CA) Francavilla"
STAR TREK HOLO-WEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #3 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220981 (W)Scott (A/CA) Anindito"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK MIRROR WAR #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 NOV210451 3B (CA) Madriaga"
STAR TREK MIRROR W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic Adv CRASH LANDING #1 Dark Horse Comics 2024 One-Shot"
NEW!
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 7RI 210817C"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220640 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON