This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Adimus Prime wrote:Baby Dinobots are such a stupid concept.

Well two wrong don't make a right, but three rights make a left 8-}

Thank you Gallagher! :APPLAUSE:

I have to admit, some of these look kinda cool....
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby hausjam » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:21 pm

So triple changers now require two completely separate toys. Brilliant!
hausjam
Minibot

Gallery for Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys on Display at #NYCC 2018 #JoinTheBuzz

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
While there wasn't much in reveals for the Transformers Bumblebee toyline, we did get some rather interesting products. We get our first toy of Blitzwing which happens to be a tank and not a jet. It is a redeco of Megatron with a new head. We also get two toys of Shatter, one of her car mode and another of her jet mode. This is the first jet in the toyline. We also get Optimus who is surprisingly not a simple reaint of the Power Plus Optimus but actually a retool. The front of the cab and the robot mode head are an example of new parts. All these toys are part of the Power class which means they do not come with the energon igniter which is needed to make the gimmicks work and they were all on display at NYCC 2018. We have a gallery for these toys which also includes mroe shots of MPM Volkswagen Bumblebee, Entertainment Earth exclusive Drift (with mini dinobots), and the Bumblebee mask.

You can click on any image below to be brought to the full gallery of these Bumblebee toys.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:49 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hausjam wrote:So triple changers now require two completely separate toys. Brilliant!

I think it has to do with licensed vehicles being used. Rough example, if you were Ford would you want your car to change into a Chevy?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:32 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
hausjam wrote:So triple changers now require two completely separate toys. Brilliant!

I think it has to do with licensed vehicles being used. Rough example, if you were Ford would you want your car to change into a Chevy?

Interesting answer. That's probably why we haven't got a triplechanging AOE Drift yet. I agree with you that licensing could be an issue here, but would Dodge be willing to let their car turn into a jet too? Hmmm :-?
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ciano » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Motto: "Always prepare for the worst, but never forget that the best is possible."
Weapon: Black Magic
Boy, that MP Bumblebee is NOT a Masterpiece figure. So much kibble. And the movie's not even out yet! You see those door wings? The director convinced the corporate overlords to ditch the door wings pretty late into production, so you know this toy was already engineered by the time Bumblebee's design was changed. This seems more cash-grab than Masterpiece to me. I look forward to the inevitable "real" Masterpiece figure that they'll make in 2 or 3 years.
Last edited by ciano on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ciano (pronounced "chah-no") is a shortening of the Italian name Luciano.
ciano
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Griffin
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
ciano wrote:Boy, that MP BUmblebee is NOT a Masterpiece figure. So much kibble. And the movie's not even out yet! You see those door wings? The director convinced the corporate overlords to ditch the door wings pretty late into production, so you know this toy was already engineered by the time Bumblebee's design was changed. This seems more cash-grab than Masterpiece to me. I look forward to the inevitable "real" Masterpiece figure that they'll make in 2 or 3 years.

To be fair it does take about 1-2 years to develop the toy, and isn't all transformers a cash grab? I mean when you really get into it?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby ciano » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Motto: "Always prepare for the worst, but never forget that the best is possible."
Weapon: Black Magic
ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair it does take about 1-2 years to develop the toy, and isn't all transformers a cash grab? I mean when you really get into it?

Totally, but I also see this cash grab as an art form. I just think it's bad form to design a figure for your highest-end market based on designs that aren't final, with compromises uncommon to the rest of the line. Like, it looks like a fun toy, but I don't think it should say Masterpiece on the box or cost $80.00 necessarily. I mean, it's going to do both, but I just think it cheapens the Masterpiece brand is all. I see it as very similar to a situation that got the Lego community in a huff a few years ago; they released a children's play set in an "Ultimate Collector's Series" line, and fans cried foul because they felt like the company was trying to trick them. This is like that. Ultimately, no one gets hurt, but there's this feeling that they should have done better.
Ciano (pronounced "chah-no") is a shortening of the Italian name Luciano.
ciano
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Griffin
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
ciano wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair it does take about 1-2 years to develop the toy, and isn't all transformers a cash grab? I mean when you really get into it?

Totally, but I also see this cash grab as an art form. I just think it's bad form to design a figure for your highest-end market based on designs that aren't final, with compromises uncommon to the rest of the line. Like, it looks like a fun toy, but I don't think it should say Masterpiece on the box or cost $80.00 necessarily. I mean, it's going to do both, but I just think it cheapens the Masterpiece brand is all. I see it as very similar to a situation that got the Lego community in a huff a few years ago; they released a children's play set in an "Ultimate Collector's Series" line, and fans cried foul because they felt like the company was trying to trick them. This is like that. Ultimately, no one gets hurt, but there's this feeling that they should have done better.

That is very fair and I do understand where you're coming from :) the people in charge probably thought it best to strike while the iron was hot and that wings motif helped invoke that this bee was supposed to be the same as in the 2007, so didn't anticipate that Travis would suggest they go. Things never worked that way but they likely don't care, another chance to sell a toy!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I picked up Energon Igniter Barricade, the Voyager-sized one with the Energon core thing. Fun mold, looks good in bot mode despite the limited articulation.

What's really a hoot is that motorized Energon core! It's fun with Barricde, but stick it on the back of one of the Legends-sized figs, and they just get up and GO! Hilarious!
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby TFmonkeybiz » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 am

I managed to find the third series (wtf happened to series two Hasbro?) of the tiny Turbo changes at my local Sainsburys in Ripley in the U.K. Picked one at random who ended up being Ironhide, he's okay, but his arms really like to pop off.
Attachments
TTC.jpg
TFmonkeybiz
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3

Postby no-one » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:12 pm

So this guy is heavy and huge and expensive!

20181006_145854.jpg

FINALLY!

20181006_165623.jpg

Such a better match.

20181006_171035.jpg

;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Images of Brazilian Launch of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys

Postby Va'al » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:50 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Regular source of news from Brazil, Alex Silva / transformersdioaramas, has shared with us his report on the launch event that Hasbro and Ri Happy put together for the new Transformers Bumblebee Movie products in stores, across three cities in the South American country: São Paulo (SP), Recife (PE) and Salvador (BA).

The images mirrored below, from the official report in Portuguese you can read in full here, shows the banner, the freebies, the products on display and for demo, plus the small Bumblebee vs helicopter diorama on display across the three stores, along with the region specific hashtags for the promotional campaign: #invasaoamarela (yellow invasion) and #bumblebeeofilme ( bb the movie ). Check it out!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:14 am

Anyone know which bb toy is used in that diorama?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:29 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Anyone know which bb toy is used in that diorama?

I'm pretty sure it's the energon igniter one.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+

Postby Overcracker » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:46 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Ironhidensh wrote:

There's like 4 different Energon Igniters VW Bumblebees. Care to be a bit more specific? :lol: :-D

FWIW, I think its the Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee.

Since the other's don't have the fender shoulder pads.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Round-Up of Transformers #BumblebeeMovie Products: Calendar, Decals, Toppers

Postby Va'al » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:02 am

Though not specifically toys, we have a number of updates on the upcoming Transformers Bumblebee live-action movie products part of both licensed promotion and collectables, in the run-up to the movie's release in December. With order:

• PCO Group - a snack food company - has images and listings of their Bumblebee Movie toppers, featuring Bumblebee, Shatter, and Dropkick mini figures with a little arm articulation.

ImageImage

• Online retailer Amazon.com has an updated listing for the Day Dream Bumblebee Movie 2019 wall calendar, featuring some new artwork of the main character.

Bumblebee is hitting the California coast as he headlines his own movie, starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena. Bring Bumblebee home in our 2019 calendar filled with scenes from this first spinoff in the Transformer film universe.Features a full-sized planning grid. Printed on a glossy paper stock suitable for pen and pencil note taking. This calendar is 12" wide x 12" tall when closed and 12" wide x 24" tall when open, and features 13 full-color images. Includes 4 extra planning grids for September through December of 2018, plus full pages for January through December of 2019.

• Over on Instagram, Adam Glam have a new set of wall decals and sticker from the movie, featuring both Bumblebee and Decepticon Dropkick, with similar art as the calendar above.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Am wanting an advent calendar like I had last year for TLK. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:40 am

william-james88
News Staff

Postby joevill » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Unless it goes on clearance, I will be skipping the Bumblebee Soundwave
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Overcracker wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

There's like 4 different Energon Igniters VW Bumblebees. Care to be a bit more specific? :lol: :-D

FWIW, I think its the Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee.

Since the other's don't have the fender shoulder pads.

It's indeed the Nitro one, the largest one that comes with a Core. Just for convenience, the sizes from small to large:

Speed (Legion-size)
Power (without Core) / Power Plus (with Core) (Scout/Deluxe-size)
Nitro (Voyager-size)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I guess the news team decided not to pick it up (or maybe they're recovering from NYCC), but Target.com is running a sale. Spend $50 on toys and save $10, spend $100 and save $25. Plus you still get free shipping on orders $35+. Target Exclusive Greatest Hits Bumblebee Cassette Pack and Soundwave are both in stock as well as Power Charge Bumblebee and Tiny Turbo Changers wave 3 among other things. There's a good opportunity to save a lot depending on what you're buying.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Emerje wrote:I guess the news team decided not to pick it up (or maybe they're recovering from NYCC), but Target.com is running a sale. Spend $50 on toys and save $10, spend $100 and save $25. Plus you still get free shipping on orders $35+. Target Exclusive Greatest Hits Bumblebee Cassette Pack and Soundwave are both in stock as well as Power Charge Bumblebee and Tiny Turbo Changers wave 3 among other things. There's a good opportunity to save a lot depending on what you're buying.

Emerje

It’s in-store too, I just picked up some stuff from there!
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

New Japanese Promo Clip for Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys: Power Charge, Legendary Optimus, More

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:28 am

Thank to Takara Tomy and their official YouTube channel - but also the Facebook page for fan community Transformers Never Die for the mirroring of the clip out of region lock - we have a new promotional clip for the Japanese toy releases (though remember: Hasbro and Takara Tomy Transformers are identical since the unification of the brand in the past year) that will accompany the upcoming live-action Bumblebee Movie!

In the clip, embedded below from the two sources, we get a look at Power Charge Bumblebee, the Legendary Optimus Prime we last reported on here, and the Turbo Changers / Energon Igniters line (with Barricade, OP and BB) - but also the Studio Series line outside of the Bumblebee movie. Check it out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Pretty cool commercial. I liked the stopmotion they used ;)^ As for the toys, I might pick up a few Studio Series figures, but definitely that Legendary Optimus Prime :x
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Speed: 7
Courage: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #38 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT210408 38RI (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS #38 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR238214 1B (CA) Young (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 9A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM319 6A (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON