This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Postby dragons » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:25 pm

fruityrobo wrote:definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube

Forget review if I still bought toys I buy all it is same figure with new head and some minor new transformation if you like first figure you will like this figure don’t need review if you own original
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:40 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Hubba hubba. Give to Daddy.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
fruityrobo wrote:definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube

Just waiting on Amazon Japan.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Lucky Logician » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 pm

He looks really nice.
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
BB-02 is way smaller than MP-10 in bot mode. But the same size in truck mode! There's some nice mass-shifting going on here.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Flashwave » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
dragons wrote:

Forget review if I still bought toys I buy all it is same figure with new head and some minor new transformation if you like first figure you will like this figure don’t need review if you own original

That is nowhere near the original toy. Yes, it shares some deign cues as they originate from the same source material. But its bigger for one. The back and chest are in totally different places, and literally all of the limbsa are different. It’s not just an upsizing
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby blacklai » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:23 pm

blacklai
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8

Postby Octobotimus » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
"entirely new mold" yeah...... no. its the same one just made bigger and with a few things added on. its sort of like generation sandstorm, except less changes.
Octobotimus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby bacem » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Flashwave wrote:
dragons wrote:

That is nowhere near the original toy. Yes, it shares some deign cues as they originate from the same source material. But its bigger for one. The back and chest are in totally different places, and literally all of the limbsa are different. It’s not just an upsizing

actually, the transformation is pretty much the same, with few extra steps here and there. here's the transformation video.

bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby hausjam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:13 am

It would have made a lot more sense to paint the bottom of his feet than the top.
hausjam
Minibot

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:48 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon

That pic shows one of the things I hate about certain figures, where the hands are obscured, particularly on any side that restricts certain accessories. AoE Evasion Prime's hands are blocked from below so if I wanted to have him hold a long staffed weapon like an axe he can't do it. That new version has completely unblocked hands and it's a vast improvement. Also as a bonus has nicer looking panels on the underneath of the forearm too.

I don't think I'll get the new figure though cos price/size/doesn't really go with anything in my (now mostly Studio Series) Transformers collection but it's certainly an upgrade in a lot of ways.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:08 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
blacklai wrote:Image

Question, is that a transforming shield? Or just another tf put in a shield like form?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:51 am

ZeroWolf wrote:
blacklai wrote:Image

Question, is that a transforming shield? Or just another tf put in a shield like form?

That's the shield/backpack from Calibur Optimus Prime (the figure on the right). It transforms into part of his truck mode.

I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:46 am

bacem wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
dragons wrote:

actually, the transformation is pretty much the same, with few extra steps here and there. here's the transformation video.

[facebook]video-snip[/facebook]
:lol: finally, we can put this debate to bed :twisted:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Nemesis Destron » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:52 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
IMO this Prime figure would have been perfect had his feet and hands been painted in reverse so for that reason I'm out...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby galvatron00 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:48 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Nemesis Destron wrote:IMO this Prime figure would have been perfect had his feet and hands been painted in reverse so for that reason I'm out...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Shark Tank style!! :APPLAUSE:

I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline. I mean, I didn't think we'd get Legends Super Ginrai and then *boom!* Siege on Cybertron set!

Hmm..he'd look pretty neat in the rusty colors to go with my AoE Armor Knight after seeing that shot with Calibur Optimus!
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:53 am

itscramtastic wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:IMO this Prime figure would have been perfect had his feet and hands been painted in reverse so for that reason I'm out...'nuff said! :VEHI:

I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline. I mean, I didn't think we'd get Legends Super Ginrai and then *boom!* Siege on Cybertron set!

Hmm..he'd look pretty neat in the rusty colors to go with my AoE Armor Knight after seeing that shot with Calibur Optimus!
I'll wait for the inevitable Nemesis repaint ;)^

Can we call it a remaster?
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:03 am

itscramtastic wrote:
I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline.

Why would we? It's way out of scale with Studio Series. :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby galvatron00 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:27 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline.
Oh you know they'll change the SS scale to fit it!! That's "Bumblebee Movie" scale, with the giant hologram!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby Nemesis Destron » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:13 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
carytheone wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:

I'll wait for the inevitable Nemesis repaint ;)^

Can we call it a remaster?

Oh pure epicness on that possible inevitability...thanks for the mental implant carytheone! Considering I missed out on the Expo Advanced Nememsis Prime this would be an absolute good with all my other Nemesis'ises. :-P :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Acolyte » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline.

You mean it's finally IN scale with Studio Series. :D I think it has to be fairly widely acknowledged at this point that not making the first SS Optimus a leader class was a blow to the whole "scale!" fortissimo of the line. The realization grows starker and starker with every release. You could argue it's close, but it's just not there. Optimus towers above the cohort in almost every scene, and my SS is pretty much equal with Ironhide in stature. Needed another inch or so.

I have to hope that this legendary at a minor masterpiece price point tries to somehow straddle the line between MP quality and appropriate SS-ish scale. That's what I tell myself anyway.
Acolyte
Mini-Con

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Octobotimus wrote:"entirely new mold" yeah...... no. its the same one just made bigger and with a few things added on. its sort of like generation sandstorm, except less changes.

It is based on a smaller toy, but it is entirely new. They did not use a single existing molded part from the AOE Evasion Prime to make this.

It's like how Siege Sideswipe is basically MP Junior, or how several Unicron era toys were similar to classics designs (I think I got those 2 right). They share engineering and Transformations and such, but no part of the mold used for one was used to make the other.

Hence, entirely new mold.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:16 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:"entirely new mold" yeah...... no. its the same one just made bigger and with a few things added on. its sort of like generation sandstorm, except less changes.
It is based on a smaller toy, but it is entirely new. They did not use a single existing molded part from the AOE Evasion Prime to make this.

It's like how Siege Sideswipe is basically MP Junior, or how several Unicron era toys were similar to classics designs (I think I got those 2 right). They share engineering and Transformations and such, but no part of the mold used for one was used to make the other.

This is one of those stements that should be proceeded by "technically" and a glasses push up. New physical mold, but basically the same toy.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

This is one of those stements that should be proceeded by "technically" and a glasses push up. New physical mold, but basically the same toy.

Pretty much. but "Technically" still an entirely new mold
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby no-one » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:33 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Pretty much. but "Technically" still an entirely new mold
Technically so was the second voyager Prime Beast Hunters Optimus and Predaking Image
no-one
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230244 5B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P 1:75 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220557 1P (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr M 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230461 7M (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr M 1:50 Boom Studios Comics OCT220281 1M (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr G 1:5 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230263 12G"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220584 2B (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220270 1B (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr T FOC 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC237795 12T (CA) Haeser"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 MAY230343 110B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230549 8G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr R 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230490 1R (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics OCT230079 115F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230331 10E (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED HYPERFORCE #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics MAY230338 1A"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON