Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Toys Thread

Postby primalxconvoy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
As much as I would like to get this, I've got the original Weijiang OSKO Nemesis Prime. Being in Japan, the official version might be cheaper, but outside, I'm not so sure.

I reckon the official version is going to be over 100 dollars outside Japan, whereas the original Weijiang version is around 130 dollars or so (possibly including postage) here: - http://sirtoys.com/toys.php?c=23&p=2750 ... Black.html .

Also, there's the newly released Black Mamba version (although the lorry mode is different) : - http://sirtoys.com/toys.php?c=23&p=4651 ... ck_BM.html . Thus version is about the same price as the official TT version. Both of the KO versions don't really have much teal, though.

I suppose it's great that there are at least three great options for a large, film-style Nemmy-P.
primalxconvoy
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Nemesis Prime? Never thought I'd say this but...

*yawn*

"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 239
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Just wanted to show this, they had one of the Bumblebee Movie displays in a Walmart down the street from me, with blankets and posters. The poster in the middle was the one i bought, pretty cool!
Attachments
A71D4F8B-8F80-4D07-A8B1-AEE45035ACEB.jpeg
25555BCC-3C27-4E69-965C-EB5F54B7FAE9.jpeg
SGMLordMirage
Minibot
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:34 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Nemesis Prime? Never thought I'd say this but...

*yawn*

That one sure is yawn inducing, never really thought the Evasion Mode version was as good as it could be. But the Legendary version really lives up to its name, it's beautiful with all the teal flames and added details.

SGMLordMirage wrote:Just wanted to show this, they had one of the Bumblebee Movie displays in a Walmart down the street from me, with blankets and posters. The poster in the middle was the one i bought, pretty cool!

Did that display just go up at that store? Most stores had them up in December and tore them down in January. I wonder if they're going back up for the home release of the movie? The posters are the same as the ones from the first run. Looks like wave 1 of the Mini-Bots reissues are in there, too. :-?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 95
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:39 am

They had one version up when the movie came out but then this particular one popped up. I guess they are just repurposing it. Adding the posters, blankets, pillows, and the Mini-bots. I bought one of the pillows awhile back, but at that time, they didn’t have th posters. So when i saw it, i thought they had torn them down. I posted a better shot of this particular display a week or two ago under the “Virginia Sightnings” where the opposite side was nothing but the Wave 1 Mini-bots. In my area, its the only display still remaining.
SGMLordMirage
Minibot

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:52 am

SGMLordMirage wrote:They had one version up when the movie came out but then this particular one popped up. I guess they are just repurposing it. Adding the posters, blankets, pillows, and the Mini-bots. I bought one of the pillows awhile back, but at that time, they didn’t have th posters. So when i saw it, i thought they had torn them down. I posted a better shot of this particular display a week or two ago under the “Virginia Sightnings” where the opposite side was nothing but the Wave 1 Mini-bots. In my area, its the only display still remaining.

The bumblebee display in my area was always for bedding and the like, and its been up since last holiday season.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2352
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Mine was mainly toys, books, and activity sets (and the posters), plus the pillows. Ironically there were barely any actual Bumblebee movie figures, it was mostly Cyberverse and reissues (It's double sided).

20181220_195503.jpg

20181220_195510.jpg

Photos from 12/20/2018.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 95
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Here was mine
Attachments
20181217_143356.jpg
20181217_143347.jpg
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2352
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Now that is sweet!
SGMLordMirage
Minibot

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter which universe or timeline you’re from. If you’re dedicated to defending it, you’re on my side."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I'm 99% sure this does not belong on this thread, but I couldn't find the proper thread, so here goes:

Bumblebee-Xbox-One-X.jpg

The Twitter page has the info and link to the sweepstakes. Here's the link to the Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/bumblebeemovie/stat ... 4717555712
Nathaniel Prime
Combiner
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:25 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I'm 99% sure this does not belong on this thread, but I couldn't find the proper thread, so here goes:

Bumblebee-Xbox-One-X.jpg

The Twitter page has the info and link to the sweepstakes. Here's the link to the Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/bumblebeemovie/stat ... 4717555712

Thanks for this! I posted it over here:

bumblebee-edition-scuf-vantage-play-station-4-controller-revealed-p2015734.php#p2015734
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1299
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:14 am

Not sure if this has been shown, but spotted it at a local Target here in Virginia.

SGM
Attachments
48B9B336-1045-4713-88F9-7151AB2B8CDA.jpeg
SGMLordMirage
Minibot

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Movie Deluxe Figure Lot Overcast Brawn Salvage Wreckage Stockade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Acti - Ratbat & Decepticon Frenzy NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Armada MINI-CON SET NEW SEALED BONECRUSHER KNOCK OUT WRECKAGE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal The Shield STRAFE Complete Rts Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "1995 Transformers Beast Wars: Optimus Primal Bat Action Figure Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Rage Over Cybertron Bumblebee Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Takara microman acroyear transformers  diaclone hasbro  machine robo bandai popy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Action Figures Kids Toy Optimus Prime Ironhide Bumble Bee Autobots" on EBAY