This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Cartoon Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Cartoon Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue May 22, 2018 5:03 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I wonder how much trouble I'd get in if I kidnapped Clarkson and made him sum every episode of the prime wars trilogy like that. Failing that Burn, yours will be a fine substitute :-P
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Burn » Tue May 22, 2018 5:05 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Need to convince Bronzewolf to integrate it into his review.

It might, at the very least, help preserve his own sanity.
#BurnCares #NoReallyHeDoes #YeahOkayHeDoesnt
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 am

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Wow, Megatron showed more facial expressions than anyone in the entirety of the trilogy in just a few minutes.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue May 22, 2018 10:23 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Burn wrote:
ON THIS WEEKS EPISODE OF POWER OF THE PRIMES

Megatron wrestles with a monkey
Megatron.JPG

Volcanicus falls into a hole
Volcanicus.JPG

And Perceptor punches Predaking
Perceptor.JPG

;)
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby WreckerJack » Tue May 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
This episode was better than the last two, that's for sure. I wanna see what happens next.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Skill: 8

PotP Gear: Machinima's Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 4 REVIEW

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue May 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Burn wrote:TONIGHT

Megatron wrestles with a monkey

Volcanicus falls into a hole

And Perceptor punches Predaking

Hello, WE'RE BACK! Yes, that's right, it's Tuesday again, meaning we're now on episode four of the Machinima Power of the Primes series. If you'd like to know more, read on, as we take a look at

Primal

(This review does contain spoilers for the Power of the Primes cartoon, as well as the previous two shows to some degree.)

The main cast is still on the primal swamp planet and still being chased by Combiners. Predaking is continuing his search for the Enigma of Combination, and Perceptor swears that Victorion doesn't have it. The beast combiner refuses to believe him and, although his logic here is a bit hard to follow, he too has noticed the events Cybertron and the surrounding systems have been going through.

"Everything on Cybertron is trying to destroy everything else!" Top notch dialogue, guys. Just...just *kisses fingertips*

Volcanicus has finally had enough of Predaking, and pushes him over. Predaking promptly gets up and the two finally begin to tussle. Victorion gets upset with Megatron for leaving them behind, and starts to bluntly chip away at the ancient sacred temple of the Primes behind them, something you wouldn't think she'd do, being in favor of honor and fairly traditional.

Inside the temple, Megatron finds his way into a room with the Requiem Blaster sitting on a shrine, in a scene that was totally not spoiled in promotional material last week. (Spoiler: it totally was.)

*Que Legend of Zelda music*

Just as a side note, the music score in this scene when Megatron finds the Requiem Blaster is so ridiculous and over the top, it almost seems intentionally comedic. From a series with very subtle background music, (and certainly very little classical-styled background music) it just feels so bizarre. Don't get me wrong, it's not a badly composed piece of music, it just doesn't fit with the score of the rest of the series.

Anyway, when Megatron is about to take the Requiem Blaster, Optimus Primal appears from the opposite side of the room. He tells Megatron that he should leave, and Megatron goes on a tirade about his condescending tone, telling Primal he reminds him of Starscream. Which is fine, except he didn't really have one. He was speaking very clear, basic instructions. *sigh* I dunno.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

The pair begin to fight for the blaster, and we catch up again with the group outside. Volcanicus and Predaking are still fighting, and it's...unbelievably boring. All but one of the camera angles are the most mundane, basic shots you could put in something like this, and there's absolutely zero tension. Seriously, the first fight we've ever seen in animation between these two awesome, giant, powerful combiners, looks like two elderly people gently tapping each other with their walkers.

But it gets worse

"Ooh, I'll get you, Gertrude! This'll teach you to miss bridge night!"

Predaking pushes Volcanicus into a super shallow, small puddle that he somehow isn't able to get out of. You know. Like a giant robot combiner totally would. He's seriously stuck here for most of the rest of the episode.

See, this is what happens when you forget to flip the toilet seat back down!

I'm not sure why, but Perceptor jumps in and tries to distract Predaking. He's successful, and turns the wrath of the combiner team toward the team who's been struggling to fight him since the second episode. Nice going Percy. Megatron arrives back from the temple, now wielding the Requiem Blaster, to bail the team out just in time. He threatens Predaking, and tells him they really don't have the Enigma, and if they find it, they'll keep in touch.

Minibot, 10 Year old, the other TF fan in my household:"Did it freeze up just then?" Me:"No, that's just the animation." Minibot: *Looks at me like he's looking at a camera on The Office*

The dinobots finally make it out of the puddle by decombining, as the temple behind them starts to glow, projecting a beam into the sky above them. Apparently this beam contains coordinates that Perceptor starts to read. They're hard to make out, but he recieves assistance from Optimus Primal, who I guess is okay from the fight he and Megatron just had, even though we get a total of zero explanation for that. The adventure continues with new allies, new weapons, and, finally, a new destination.

Minibot: "How is he reading it? He's not even looking at it!" *imitates reading a piece of paper thats two feet above his head by looking straight forward*

That's the end of episode 4. Despite it's fair, fair share of just plain goofy moments, I'd argue it's the best so far of the series. No bizarre plot errors, just straight to the point. And, more importantly, progress is made. It only took four episodes, (Read: that's 45 minutes of real life time), to get here, but we are finally here. This episode seemed a lot more coordinated and logical, and far less pf a jumbled mess compared to the preceding three. It actually leaves me excited, or at least interested, in the coming story, as there isn't exactly a predicable plot from here on. Yes, obviously they'll try to use the blaster to defeat Megatronus, but there are other twists and turns that the story could (and hopefully will) take. A small bit of hope has been instilled in me again. We shall see.

DINOBOT POOL PARTY!!

And, on that bombshell, it's time to end. See you next week!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue May 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Thanks to our admin Burn for that intro!
Burn wrote:Need to convince Bronzewolf to integrate it into his review.

It might, at the very least, help preserve his own sanity.
#BurnCares #NoReallyHeDoes #YeahOkayHeDoesnt

Turns out I'm not very hard to convince.

Anyway, time for a couple of

BONUS JOKES!

This was already a really image heavy review, so I cut a couple jokes. Here they are!

Really...Really makin' a big dent, there, Victorion. Good work. Keep...keep on doin' that.

Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!

or, alternatively,

Does Megatron even know what a sucker punch is?
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Re: PotP Gear: Machinima's Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 4 REVIEW

Postby Qwan » Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Bronzewolf wrote:Hello, WE'RE BACK! Yes, that's right, it's Tuesday again, meaning we're now on episode four of the Machinima Power of the Primes series. If you'd like to know more, read on, as we take a look at

Primal

This cracked me up. I can feel the degree to which you are done with this show. :lol:

Inside the temple, Megatron finds his way into a room with the Requiem Blaster sitting on a shrine, in a scene that was totally not spoiled in promotional material last week. (Spoiler: it totally was.)

*Que Legend of Zelda music*

This was by far the funniest part of the whole episode for me. Like, powerful artifact, dramatic reveal, fair enough. But then it just keeps going... and going... and the camera keeps spinning... and spinning... and I swear it must've been like a 720-degree rotation by the time they were like "yeah that's enough of this one unbroken rotating shot of an inanimate object".

He tells Megatron that he should leave, and Megatron goes on a tirade about his condescending tone, telling Primal he reminds him of Starscream. Which is fine, except he didn't really have one. He was speaking very clear, basic instructions. *sigh* I dunno.

God knows how I ended up playing devil's advocate here, but I thought Megatron was referring to Optimus Prime? Kind of like he's annoyed by Primal's high-and-mighty tone (which he definitely had, but that might just because the writing and voice direction is pretty rubbish) and compares it to his old, now-dead and "holier-than-thou" frenemy.

See, this is what happens when you forget to flip the toilet seat back down!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the end of episode 4. Despite it's fair, fair share of just plain goofy moments, I'd argue it's the best so far of the series. No bizarre plot errors, just straight to the point. And, more importantly, progress is made. It only took four episodes, (Read: that's 45 minutes of real life time), to get here, but we are finally here. This episode seemed a lot more coordinated and logical, and far less pf a jumbled mess compared to the preceding three. It actually leaves me excited, or at least interested, in the coming story, as there isn't exactly a predicable plot from here on. Yes, obviously they'll try to use the blaster to defeat Megatronus, but there are other twists and turns that the story could (and hopefully will) take. A small bit of hope has been instilled in me again. We shall see.

Not to say you're wrong, but personally I found this the most boring to watch of all the episodes this far (from PotP at least). Maybe it's because there wasn't anything as hilariously bad this time, but it just felt more tedious and plodding than previous episodes have, even though there's technically more progress here than the last three episodes combined.

Still, I guess you're right that there's more opportunity for the plot to expand now! Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it took them all the remaining episodes just to get to Megtronus and fight him; 100 or so minutes isn't very much when your pacing is as bloody awful as this. Heck, I'm willing to bet they won't even leave the swamp for at least another whole episode.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Burn » Tue May 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Qwan wrote:God knows how I ended up playing devil's advocate here, but I thought Megatron was referring to Optimus Prime?

That was my interpretation as well as he simply says "you remind me of someone", a line he says, from memory, twice.

And are we glossing over the whole "you're pissing me off" line? Or did I mishear?
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby karyuudo » Tue May 22, 2018 9:03 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Bronzewolf wrote:
Anyway, when Megatron is about to take the Requiem Blaster, Optimus Primal appears from the opposite side of the room. He tells Megatron that he should leave, and Megatron goes on a tirade about his condescending tone, telling Primal he reminds him of Starscream. Which is fine, except he didn't really have one. He was speaking very clear, basic instructions. *sigh* I dunno.

I thought Megatron was referring to Primal sounding like Optimus Prime?! Did I miss something here?
Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch karyuudo on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bronzewolf wrote:The main cast is still on the primal swamp planet
In other words, Cybertron. ;)

Burn wrote:
Qwan wrote:God knows how I ended up playing devil's advocate here, but I thought Megatron was referring to Optimus Prime?

That was my interpretation as well as he simply says "you remind me of someone", a line he says, from memory, twice.
karyuudo wrote:I thought Megatron was referring to Primal sounding like Optimus Prime?! Did I miss something here?
I fourth this. Not just Primal's attitude, but also his head's gotta remind Megatron of Prime.

Burn wrote:And are we glossing over the whole "you're pissing me off" line? Or did I mishear?
You didn't mishear. Megatron did say that bit of profanity.

Victorion also used the D-word.

And just for a bit of fun, seeing that Primal vs. Megs screencap has made me realize something. We now have official instances of the classic-looking G1 and Beast Wars leaders swapping each other's rivals in animation:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
and optimus primal is truly the big bot now
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue May 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Yep, my mistake. I took it wrong! Also, isn't the swamp a different planet?
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Bronzewolf wrote:Also, isn't the swamp a different planet?
Shouldn't be. When Megatronus forced Menasor to tell him where Megatron went, Menasor answered about the swamp in a context of their having gone to some place on the same planet rather than off-world. And Titans Return did show this reality's version of Cybertron to have seemingly Earth-like terrain with mountains, canyons, a polar ice cap, etc.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Burn » Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm

Which begs the question, if it's Cybertron, and this swamp is known, the fudge is that temple or whatever the Requiem Blaster was in, not known about before now?
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 22, 2018 9:58 pm

Burn wrote:Which begs the question, if it's Cybertron, and this swamp is known, the fudge is that temple or whatever the Requiem Blaster was in, not known about before now?
Twas probably supposed to be a "hidden" temple, but Lord knows if the animators of this show even got that memo. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
ZeroWolf wrote:I wonder how much trouble I'd get in if I kidnapped Clarkson and made him sum every episode of the prime wars trilogy like that. Failing that Burn, yours will be a fine substitute :-P

i dont think you want Jeremy Clarkson to do a review if its not british made he'll rip it all apart and you will end up hating transformers all together :(
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Tue May 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Ultra Markus wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I wonder how much trouble I'd get in if I kidnapped Clarkson and made him sum every episode of the prime wars trilogy like that. Failing that Burn, yours will be a fine substitute :-P

i dont think you want Jeremy Clarkson to do a review if its not british made he'll rip it all apart and you will end up hating transformers all together :(

This trilogy is already doing that.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby WreckerJack » Tue May 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:Which begs the question, if it's Cybertron, and this swamp is known, the fudge is that temple or whatever the Requiem Blaster was in, not known about before now?
Twas probably supposed to be a "hidden" temple, but Lord knows if the animators of this show even got that memo. ;)

When I saw it it made me think of Phentac Stadium from Pokemon colosseum.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Wed May 23, 2018 9:33 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Bronzewolf wrote:Image
DINOBOT POOL PARTY!!

Silly Dinobots...

I'm thoroughly convinced that the folks making this show never saw the original animated series, but must have seen some random clips and pics on the internet. How they manage to take queues from the least flattering is beyond comprehension.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Rodimus Knight » Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am

Just a note, I thought based on the Dialog, that Megatron was Comparing Primal to Prime, not Starscream.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby strikeforce » Wed May 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Am I being too critical, or are these cartoons extremely, EXTREMELY slow-moving?
strikeforce
Mini-Con

Postby Burn » Wed May 23, 2018 2:27 pm

strikeforce wrote:Am I being too critical, or are these cartoons extremely, EXTREMELY slow-moving?

You can't be too critical with this series. But yes, for such a limited series it moves way too slowly.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 28, 2018 10:38 pm

Episode 5 - "Athenaeum Sanctorum"

Go90 - https://www.go90.com/videos/6AWPDaHLTK5

Tumblr - TBA

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 28, 2018 11:00 pm

I... actually feel legit sad about the first death in this ep.

Not because I cared about the character (none besides Megatron have been given reason for us to care about them in these shows), but because it felt like watching someone harm a helpless innocent animal, and the others mourning him afterward was honestly a bit touching.

So... yeah. Good job Machinima. You got me to feel the right emotion for one brief moment in this episode. Took you as long as it did after two mediocre predecessor series, and too bad the rest of the episode was just pretentious drivel, but good job for that one brief little moment.

:P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TEAM SUPERMAN Secret Files and Origins #1 DC Comics 1998 200610A"
TEAM SUPERMAN Secr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1B (CA) Peter"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0323DC194 1072C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0223DC019 3A (W) Williamson (CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #668 Superman DC Comics 1991 (CA) Jurgens + McLeod 230228A"
ACTION COMICS #668 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr D DC Comics 2024 1223DC015 144D (CA) Scalera (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #144 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #797 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0223DC170 797A (W) Adams (A) Acuna (CA) Clarke"
FLASH #797 Cvr A D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #428 Robin Lives Cvr C foil DC Comics 2023 1023DC814 428C (CA) Mignola"
BATMAN #428 Robin ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL FAMILY #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 0822DC823 (W) Binder (A/CA) Beck"
MARVEL FAMILY #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #80 V5 YOTV Doom Rising DC Comics 2019 (ca) Paquette AUG190568"
WONDER WOMAN #80 V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1052 Cvr G 1:50 Superman DC Comics DEC222906 1052G (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #5 DC Comics DEC223093 (A/CA) Brizuela (W) Fisch"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #28 DC Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Wagner 230915C"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC048 1056A (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON