This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Cartoon Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Machinima Transformers: Power of the Primes Episode 5 Airs Online

Postby Qwan » Mon May 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Another week has come and gone, and another episode of Machinima's Power of the Primes animated series has been uploaded for your viewing! Named (rather dramatically) Athenaeum Sanctorum, this episode promises the reappearance of Overlord and Rodimus Cron, as well as some sort of "tragic fate" for one of the Primes.

The episode can be watched on Go90 here, or via the Prime Wars Tumblr page here for those viewers outside the US. Share your thoughts about the episode or the show as a whole by posting in the Energon Pub Forums, and as usual stay tuned for our review of the episode by the brave Bronzewolf coming soon!

Hot on the heels of our heroes, Overlord and Rodimus Cron confront the Dinobots and gain vital information as to the team?s whereabouts. Meanwhile, the team learns the tragic fate of one of the Thirteen.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Cartoon Discussion Thread

Postby Qwan » Mon May 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Another episode that definitely happened, yep. Assorted thoughts (in roughly chronological order and all spoilered, just in case):
- It's sooo dumb hearing the Dinobots just speak with random "regular" voices. Like, they somehow sound less robotic than even the other robots in this show, and not all all primitive - it's just a perfectly eloquent regular dude who says "me Snarl" at the beginning of his sentences.

- Overlord shooting stuff with his belly-lasers was honestly kind of hilarious to me.

- YOU CANNOT CHOKE A ROBOT. YOU CANNOT CHOKE A ROBOT. THIS SERIES WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME.

- Machinima back at it again with the genius marketing scheme of killing off every character that actually appears as a toy in the line being advertised!

- "Cataclysm Tundra... clearly no-one thought very hard to give it a name." Having your characters call out your own incompetency does not make your incompetency okay. I shouldn't have to say that again.

- I cannot cope with Primal being called "tall dark and... brooding". I don't know if it's the hilarious kind of can't-cope, or the agonizing kind. I'll let you know when I work it out.

- So we finally have our answer about why Megatron got the Requiem Blaster from Primal, and it's... because he said he was a good guy. HOW did this monkey, "the most righteous and steadfast guardian" mind you, protect an all-powerful artifact for millenia if all anyone had to do was say "oh no I love Cybertron I promise". And he validates that by saying something weird and spiritual about "looking deeper into Megatron and yourself"? And Windblade is like "yeah that seems like a good enough explanation" and just rolls with it?? AHAHAHAHA

- Grimlock looks dumb. That's all, just had to put that out there.

- The music in this building is trying so hard to be Zelda but it just. Can't. Manage it.

- Perceptor, it's a LIBRARY COMPUTER. You don't need to be "scientific" about using a LIBRARY COMPUTER. Those things are so primitive Grimlock could probably use them without too much trouble. :lol:

- Oh, so the "tragic fate" mentioned in the blurb is either Solus Prime's death or Megatronus' exile? Both of which have been revealed previously. No, no that's fine. I'm not upset. It's my own fault for expecting something interesting out of this show, anyway...

- Oh for the LOVE OF. At least they killed a character whose toy isn't currently being marketed this time...

- Gasp Overlord said the "ass" word!! How will we ever cope with such language in our "mature audiences"-oriented animated series? Please Machinima go back to using "scrud", it's the hardest language we adults can handle!

Bronzewolf, you brave, brave person. I don't know how you're managing to stay composed in the face of this show.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby WreckerJack » Tue May 29, 2018 12:56 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Well this episode made me want for flip a fragging table. It's time for sleep so I will keep the complain train in the station for now.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Evil Eye » Tue May 29, 2018 7:11 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
So I'm not watching this atrocity of a series until Freddery does his magic, but from what I gather Rodimus Unicronus tears the head off of Freddery's mum Victorion.

Jesus.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 7:27 am

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
If only the series had the brutality the final minutes had. THAT was Game of Thrones-esque, finally, after they’ve been advertising the trilogy as something so similar the entire time. :HEADHURTS:
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Not even sure why i clicked here since i have no interest in the show or even the toyline for the most part but that choking robot bit caught my eye and made me wonder how many instances there have been in all of Transformers media where that has been attempted? I mean probably the most well known example being Galvatron choking Hot Rod in the final battle of the 1986 animated film.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Not even sure why i clicked here since i have no interest in the show or even the toyline for the most part but that choking robot bit caught my eye and made me wonder how many instances there have been in all of Transformers media where that has been attempted? I mean probably the most well known example being Galvatron choking Hot Rod in the final battle of the 1986 animated film.

Who knows what was going through their heads when they wrote this stuff. So much of recent TF media has humanized them far too much, namely certain IDW titles and then the choking crap here.

I always took that scene from the 86 movie as Galvatron literally crushing Hot Rod’s neck, trying to tear his head off. Funnily enough Rodimus appeared to do exactly that in the episode to you know who.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 29, 2018 7:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Not even sure why i clicked here since i have no interest in the show or even the toyline for the most part but that choking robot bit caught my eye and made me wonder how many instances there have been in all of Transformers media where that has been attempted? I mean probably the most well known example being Galvatron choking Hot Rod in the final battle of the 1986 animated film.

Who knows what was going through their heads when they wrote this stuff. So much of recent TF media has humanized them far too much, namely certain IDW titles and then the choking crap here.

I always took that scene from the 86 movie as Galvatron literally crushing Hot Rod’s neck, trying to tear his head off. Funnily enough Rodimus appeared to do exactly that in the episode to you know who.
Simutaneously the funniest and most awesome choke in TF history:

:lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue May 29, 2018 9:41 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sabrblade wrote:I... actually feel legit sad about the first death in this ep.

Not because I cared about the character (none besides Megatron have been given reason for us to care about them in these shows), but because it felt like watching someone harm a helpless innocent animal, and the others mourning him afterward was honestly a bit touching.

Just capitalized on my sentiment 100%. This was the only Dinobot toy I actually had as a kid, and so was my default favorite.

The Prime Wars series had previously been competing with Armada for most overly simplistic/dumb episode titles. Someone at some point must have heard those complaints and read a Dr. Strange comic or something. ;)

As for the rest....Here is my conundrum. If you remove a combiners head, although that may be physically paintful and render the team inoperable in Combiner mode, couldn't they just separate back into their components? I mean the one that is missing half her body has probably been dead since the end of TR. But the other 4 should still be alive?... :HEADHURTS:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 9:58 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Does seem odd killing off characters you're supposed to be selling. Back in the 86 film and Marvel Comics a character's plot armour was often determined by whether or not their toy was still being sold in stores (which be why the Underbase saga killed off the vast majority of characters who didn't have an organic component whether they a nebulan or a pretender shell in a big ol' massacre by Starscream who then was destroyed himself).

But then from the sounds of it this series in general isn't really doing much to sell the toys it's based on anyways.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby o.supreme » Tue May 29, 2018 10:07 am

If ever there was a series designed to sell toys, This Isn't it. CW and TR came out after their lines had pretty much ended. PotP is current, but due to so many limitations, is basically out to capture the interest of fans who have not consumed any Transformers media (other than the live action films) in the last 20 years. making them "think" *hey this is exactly like I remember*, when that couldn't be further from the truth.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 10:23 am

o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I... actually feel legit sad about the first death in this ep.

Not because I cared about the character (none besides Megatron have been given reason for us to care about them in these shows), but because it felt like watching someone harm a helpless innocent animal, and the others mourning him afterward was honestly a bit touching.

Just capitalized on my sentiment 100%. This was the only Dinobot toy I actually had as a kid, and so was my default favorite.

The Prime Wars series had previously been competing with Armada for most overly simplistic/dumb episode titles. Someone at some point must have heard those complaints and read a Dr. Strange comic or something. ;)

As for the rest....Here is my conundrum. If you remove a combiners head, although that may be physically paintful and render the team inoperable in Combiner mode, couldn't they just separate back into their components? I mean the one that is missing half her body has probably been dead since the end of TR. But the other 4 should still be alive?... :HEADHURTS:

The series been EXTREMELY inconsistent on its portrayal of combiners, the writers clearly didn’t do their research. It seems certain combiners are just one big person (ala Victorion), but then we have classic combiners like Volcanicus who are made up of 5 individuals. Don’t try and make sense of it, you’ll just end up running in circles :HEADHURTS:
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 am

Of the very few characters in this show who actually have toys in the Potpie line, most of them don't really even resemble those toys neither. Megatronus is an all new design, Solus is based more on her Binder of Revelation look, Rodimus Cron is just a Rodimus Unicronus-colored redeco of MP-9 (plus a mouthplate), Optimus Primal looks more like his original Beast Wars design (complete with sculpted fur, even) with just his Potpie Optimal Optimus cockpit integrated into his back, and Grimlock is more based on MP-8 than anything else. Only the other Dinobots, their combined Volcanicus form, and Predaking look anything like their Potpie toys.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rodimus Knight » Tue May 29, 2018 11:36 am

Possible Spoilers ahead:

Normally I wait for the review thread to be up before I post my thoughts, but seriously, this time forget it.

First Up, this show has no real sense of scale. It seems like the dinobots keep changing sizes from previous episodes.

It also shows how much cooler the Dinobots would have been at a larger scale. Who wouldn't want a Grimlock that in beast mode was the same height as a combiner.

The dinobots, some of the strongest and possibly most violent of the standard characters, getting their butts whooped without even really attacking. I call BS on that.

I can't say I'm upset about Victorian's head getting popped off, she was an annoying character, and brings us back to the whole weirdness of the combiners being the main entity and not the ones who form it.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Coptur » Tue May 29, 2018 11:53 am

Choking in transformers has always been a thing.

They aren't just robots they are living beings.

Transformers have brains and a heart(spark) assuming their brains are in their head then choking is still valid way of killing them as the attacker is physically constricting any infomation being passed between the two organs, it might be oxygen in humans that is restricted but it also might be an important node or circuitry in a Transformer.

just my 10 pence :roll:
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 29, 2018 12:42 pm

Coptur wrote:Choking in transformers has always been a thing.

...Who can also survive in the oxygen-less vacuum of space.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby kurthy » Tue May 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
I haven't watched the show since the 3rd episode of CW. I just come here for the reviews. :POPCORN:

Honestly, it sounds exactly like the G1 cartoon, easy on small minds, hard for adults to watch.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby o.supreme » Tue May 29, 2018 1:21 pm

kurthy wrote:I haven't watched the show since the 3rd episode of CW. I just come here for the reviews. :POPCORN:

Honestly, it sounds exactly like the G1 cartoon, easy on small minds, hard for adults to watch.

Which by default makes it better than the *g1* comic I guess?...which I find hard to believe anyone could accept... :roll:

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Coptur » Tue May 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

That's right they can but they don't breath and don't require oxygen :-P

you saying that makes me laugh about the 2007 movie.

Megatron can fly through the cold of space but freezes in antartica (& people using fire extinguishers) 8-}
Last edited by Coptur on Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Coptur wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And yet they gag, cough, and sound hoarse when they're choked. Even when in space. 8-}

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Skritz » Tue May 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Coptur wrote:
Megatron can fly through the cold of space but freezes in antartica (people using fire extinguishers) 8-}

Hollywood is dumb. News at eleven.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Burn » Tue May 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
So ... anyone heard from Bronzewolf? It's been 12 hours or so and he hasn't checked in.

Should Va'al start advertising a replacement?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ok, so this episode was not all that bad to me.

Lets start with likes so far:

1) Primal. I really do like Primal, even if he doesn't say much, I really like him for some reason. Also really hoping he does assume his PotP Optimal mode, I feel they have set it up perfectly for that, with the most righteous part.

2) Rodimus Cron: they really should have had him assume his Prime size and added the goatee to him, cause this is perfect. I also love how he is proving to be one of the most lethal bots ever, killing Computron in a single shot, Destroying half of Devastator before killing him, killing Sludge for fun, and then ripping off Victorion's head. He has killed 3 combiners people, very few have ever held that title (I think the Beast and Thunder Mayhem are the only others with that title).

3) Poor Sludge, that part made me sad. Come on Rod/Cron!

4) Overlord is still great, and I do love him. Really, he is good.

5) I've come to appreciate Perceptor too, not bad at all.

The things that did bother me:

1) match the frikkin words to the mouths people!

2) Can we transform every now and then please?

3) The one combiner shown to actually combine and decombine gets his leg component killed, that is depressing. Now Predaking is the only one of the 6 combiners shown so far capable of combining in full and being alive!

Also, If we really want to get technical about the limbs being alive or the combiner just being 1 entity here, Dustup only had her legs cut off. It's not like it was her head and chest that was disintegrated, just her legs people!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Coptur » Tue May 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And yet they gag, cough, and sound hoarse when they're choked. Even when in space. 8-}

well if your throat has been crushed you'd sound different...imagine if it was made out of metal ;) LOL

ever paid out for panel beaters that stuff is expensive :lol:
Last edited by Coptur on Wed May 30, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue May 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Burn wrote:So ... anyone heard from Bronzewolf? It's been 12 hours or so and he hasn't checked in.

Should Va'al start advertising a replacement?

This show has killed him...whoever va'al gets in as a replacement will have to be well compensated.

Will watch this episode later but I know what to expect and I expect it to disappoint. Seems to be the perfect mindset to be in for this show.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM859 (CA) Edgar"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010O"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #63 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM282 303B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON