Transformers BotBots Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers BotBots Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:18 am

Found the wave 5 8-packs on a target run for groceries yesterday.

20200319_112615.jpg
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
News Credits: 26
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Glarryg » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:09 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Yes! Me, too! It's funny because some stores around here still have Wave 1 packs. Also, since I wasn't expecting to find them any time soon, I never looked up the "recommended buys" for this wave to see which ones entailed the least number of purchases to collect all the figures. Ergo, I stood there for about ten minutes debating which ones to buy, slowly whittling down my choices to four, then two simply based on which ones appeared in the fewest packs. Turns out the last two I eliminated were the "recommended buys," and the two I bought were superfluous. The figures I'd assumed were rare were going to be readily available in the five-packs. :BANG_HEAD:

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:37 pm

Glarryg wrote:Yes! Me, too! It's funny because some stores around here still have Wave 1 packs. Also, since I wasn't expecting to find them any time soon, I never looked up the "recommended buys" for this wave to see which ones entailed the least number of purchases to collect all the figures. Ergo, I stood there for about ten minutes debating which ones to buy, slowly whittling down my choices to four, then two simply based on which ones appeared in the fewest packs. Turns out the last two I eliminated were the "recommended buys," and the two I bought were superfluous. The figures I'd assumed were rare were going to be readily available in the five-packs. :BANG_HEAD:

Glarryg

I spent a good 15 minutes in store trying to read tfwiki on my phone and determine who the hell each one was to figure out which 5 I needed. It was a pain, but a success. I'll be using them as rewards for my youngest (and me) for good behavior during the shutdown.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:12 am

The Series 5 Botbots 5-pack are available and in stock on Amazon. Well most of them anyway. The Party Favors and Los Deliciosos are both up and in stock. No sign of the Cardio Clinique yet, but I'm sure they won't be too far behind.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084T ... UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084T ... UTF8&psc=1
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt

Transformers BotBots Series 5 In Stock at Amazon

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian TF-fan Kev777, we have news that the newest round of Botbots have made their way to online stores, and are now in stock and available for your purchase!

The botbots series 5 5-packs consists of 3 teams, which are the Party Favors, the Los Deliciosos, and the Cardio Clinique, each of which contain cute little botbots that transform quite easily from an item fitting that description to a little robot. While we do not yet have the Cardio Clinique listing ready and in stock, the Party Favor's and the Los Deliciosos' are ready for you to purchase them and continue to build your Botbot army!

You can follow any of the links below, or you can click on the pictures of the Botbots themselves to take you to the listing. Let us know if you pick them up in the comments section below!

Los Deliciosos: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084T ... UTF8&psc=1

Party Favors: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084T ... UTF8&psc=1

Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1533
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Transformers BotBots Goldrush Games Promo Box Unboxing and Training Video

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Seibertron.com was provided by Hasbro with a Promotional Box containing a large batch of the Series 4 and 5 Botbots, advertised under the moniker of "Goldrush Games". It appears that this set of Botbots is meant to be a large training and gaming set, and to go along with that, the Transformers Official Youtube Page uploaded an exclusive stop-motion video showcasing all the botbots in the set training in the gym for the Goldrush Games. We get to see a lot of fun stuff in this roughly two and a half minute long video, including some boxing, some lifting, some sword fights, and more!

You can check out the full training video below, as well as some images of the promotional box set that Seibertron was sent. Let us know what you think of this Goldrush Games box and the training video in the comments section below!

Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1533
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6

Postby bearytrek » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:36 am

no pics of the training kit stuff?
bearytrek
Mini-Con

Newsweek article discusses how Transformers BotBots Help "Redefine" The Brand

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
We have word of a story in Newsweek magazine regarding one of the more interesting lines in all of Transformerdom, BotBots! The article touches briefly on the origin of Transformers brand as a whole, but mostly describes how the Transformers BotBots line from Hasbro came to be - what the inspiration was, and how the design team, led by Senior Design Director Marcelino Paulino,comes up with the figures, and the backstory. Also interviewed is Senior Director of Global Brand Marketing Ben Montano

The idea of BotBots and how they came to be stemmed from a meeting in the office of Senior Director of Global Brand Marketing Ben Montano. Talking with his team of designers, [Paulino] posed a simple question: "how do we create everyday objects that have more than meets the eye feel and what would it look like?"

Montano, in particular, is also quite a fan of the silly nature of the BotBots line.

"We wanted to keep the property a little bit loose, Paulino's team really brought what an apple or a sneaker brought to life would be," Montano said. "The seriousness that is most of our storytelling. just felt like it wasn't the best place to play here."

You can read the full article by clicking here, or on either of the pictures above. It's an interesting look into a line that doesn't get a ton of attention, but surely has its devoted fans.

Do any of you collect this line? Have your favorites to show off he here? Feel free to do so, and discuss the article below!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 250
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Quantum Surge » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:30 am

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I see BotBots as nothing more but Shopkinformers, though the photos taken with them have tons of imagination and creativity when used with other figures.
Action Figure Wishlist:

POTP (Optimal Optimus, Dinobots, Rodimus)
Titans Return (Galvatron, Kup, Blurr, Blitzwing, Scourge, Astrotrain)
All the Combiner Wars Aerialbots
MPM Megatron
Siege (Hot Shot, Hotlink, Thundercracker)
Studio Series repaints
Arms Micron Breakdown
TFP Soundwave
Ectotron
Universe Cyclonus

My G1 Starscream needs fists. He's the Collection reissue and can't have a coronation without fists!
Quantum Surge
Vehicon
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:05 am

For those of us with kinds who love the Botbots and reading (or for us grown-up who love backstories), there is a Botbots level 3 reading book on Amazon for pre-order due for release in July. I already secured one for my youngest's birthday in August, so the timing is perfect with me.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/05931 ... UTF8&psc=1
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt

Postby butcher31 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:30 pm

Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
I like Botbots, don't get me wrong, but who are they kidding?

Let's be honest, the idea came to them as, "Shopkins are popular. How do we jump on that bandwagon?"
butcher31
Mini-Con
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Skill: 2

Postby WiseMan » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:39 pm

I don't collect the line but there was one that I had to have; Steve from Accounting. It's been months now and not one person from work has asked about the mini-stapler sitting on my PC tower . . .
WiseMan
Micromaster

Target Reveals Caffine Collective As Transformers BotBots Series 6 Team In Listings Error

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:35 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! This one goes out to the fans of Transformers BotBots, one of the more popular recent additions to the Transformers franchise and a boon to those who love posing their transformers in amusing situations, like Beast Wars Masterpiece Megatron with his rubber duckie.

Target have updated one of their BotBot listings as Series 6 Caffine Collective, listing it similar to others in the series so far and mentioning this name repeatedly in the product descriptions. We knew from the last Toy Fair that series 6 was happening but this gives us the name and theme of one of the new teams. The pictures used for the item though are those advertising series 5, the gold rush games.

*Important*

Anyone buying this will not receive this series 6 Team. Instead they'll receive Series 5 Hibochi Heats 8-Packs.

This team isn't out yet and hasn't been officially revealed by Hasbro. All we have is this name.

You excited to catch more BotBots? Think these will give your collection a caffeine buzz? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
News Credits: 562

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
Twincast / Podcast #254:
"Redlining Sixth"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers SIEGE RUNG BATTLEMASTER War for Cybertron MOSC Targetmaster WFC-S45" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Energon Hot Shot Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Acid Storm MP-01 Toys R Us TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Firedrive  PRIME Knockout Tailgate Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron MOCOM HOT SHOT LOOSE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E14 RUNG Battle Masters NEW IN HAND! SHIPS FAST!" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S45 RUNG Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master Hasbro 2019 New" on EBAY
Buy "1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 Omega Supreme Rocket & Rocket W/Claw To Complete" on EBAY