This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse 2018 Toyline Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
'Tis a shame that Megatron has a wad of chewing gum for a left hand. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Ig89ninja » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:22 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Sabrblade wrote:'Tis a shame that Megatron has a wad of chewing gum for a left hand. :P

M:“I just know Starscream is behind this”

SS:”BEHOLD, MEGATRON IS DOWN TO ONE HAND, I, LORD STARSCREAM NOW LEAD THE DECEPTICONS!!!
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ig89ninja wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:'Tis a shame that Megatron has a wad of chewing gum for a left hand. :P

M:“I just know Starscream is behind this”

SS:”BEHOLD, MEGATRON IS DOWN TO ONE HAND, I, LORD STARSCREAM NOW LEAD THE DECEPTICONS!!!

SW: "Megatron Superior. Megatron has knees."

SS: "I told you not to bring up my missing knees!"
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Forgot to comment on this.

william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Thundercracker is a TRU exclusive. wow. You were right Chuck, but that kinda stinks for those who want the Cracker in places that aren't Canada and some other countries

There is no doubt in my mind that Hasbro will find a way to make TC available for those who don't have a TRU by them anymore.

Tell that to the star wars fans who currently have no way to buy these aside from ebay:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473 ... olid=11111

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473 ... olid=11111

So Walgreens gets an exclusive and Hasbro goes out of their way to get them into EB since Walgreens doesn't exist in Canada, but TRU gets a world wide exclusive and Hasbro just ignores the US. What the heck is going on at Hasbro? Are they actually punishing us for not saving TRU or buying more from them in the first place? Why can't these be a Gamestop exclusive, surely it can work both ways?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Thundercracker is a TRU exclusive. wow. You were right Chuck, but that kinda stinks for those who want the Cracker in places that aren't Canada and some other countries

This news i making me see that people online are having a very very hard time realizing that the US is not the only country in the world, its pretty crazy. As you stated, and as we know, thundercraker is a TRU exclusive, meaning individual national TRUs are piking him up across the globe (as they did before). But now, its simply that the US doesnt have a TRU chain, so they will have to find some other way (if any, see post above). And people are having a very hard time understanding that if the US doesnt have a TRU, then how can there still be such a thing as a TRU exclusive.

Not just the US, I was thinking of Australia too. That's why I worded my response as such.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby KVO Prime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:12 pm

NOPE [-(
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Emerje wrote:Forgot to comment on this.
So Walgreens gets an exclusive and Hasbro goes out of their way to get them into EB since Walgreens doesn't exist in Canada, but TRU gets a world wide exclusive and Hasbro just ignores the US. What the heck is going on at Hasbro? Are they actually punishing us for not saving TRU or buying more from them in the first place? Why can't these be a Gamestop exclusive, surely it can work both ways?

Emerje

Oh it is 100% BS, I agree. Me and other canadians have bought plenty of these exclusives to ship to our friends in the US to help out but still it sucks hard for you guys.
But this is not a first, there are other exclusives, Transformers exclusives even, that the US never got while Canada did, like the Year of the Rooster Prime. People ignore it but its a big deal and sets a precedent which helps us understand that its all about the retailers and if they are willing to pick up an exclusive or not. Toysrus was an easy target for toy exclusives because they were a toy retailer and so all TRUs around the world will grab those Hasbro exclusives. But a retailer who doesnt deal with toys as much might care less to. With the video game market going digital, EB Games Canada desperately wants to stay alive and venturing into action figures (and especially getting figures no one else is getting) is a way for them to bring more people in. It worked with me. I hate EB, but if they are the only place with CW WreckGar, thats where I will shop. I even have an edge card now because it paid off due to all the exclusive marvel legend figures they are getting.

So its just retailers and what they want to do. As we are curently seeing in the G1 Walmart reissues thread, Walmart is not at all capitalizing on their exclusives and that may be a sentiment felt throughout the US (for a reason I fail to understand, since we are now far far from the recession).

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

This news i making me see that people online are having a very very hard time realizing that the US is not the only country in the world, its pretty crazy. As you stated, and as we know, thundercraker is a TRU exclusive, meaning individual national TRUs are piking him up across the globe (as they did before). But now, its simply that the US doesnt have a TRU chain, so they will have to find some other way (if any, see post above). And people are having a very hard time understanding that if the US doesnt have a TRU, then how can there still be such a thing as a TRU exclusive.

Not just the US, I was thinking of Australia too. That's why I worded my response as such.

Oh dont worry, this was nothing against you or anything you said, I was just adding to it and taking the time to vent a little. The comments to this news on twitter made some americans seem like they didnt think a TRU exclusive could exist without the US having a TRU.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TFmonkeybiz » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:08 am

Megatron: Looks pretty good, will probably pick him up at some point.

Acid Storm: In desperate need of paint apps.

Windblade: Looks to be the best in the line so far in terms of articulation, colours and vehicle mode. Will probably purchase at some point.
TFmonkeybiz
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3

Postby Emerje » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:28 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:So its just retailers and what they want to do. As we are curently seeing in the G1 Walmart reissues thread, Walmart is not at all capitalizing on their exclusives and that may be a sentiment felt throughout the US (for a reason I fail to understand, since we are now far far from the recession).

It's really just Walmart for whatever reason. The last Transformers exclusive they've carried here was from Age of Extinction. Gamestop has a bunch of exclusive figures in their stores. Target has plenty of exclusives and the'll certainly be carrying the Bee movie exclusives in their stores. I think Kmart even still gets some exclusives. I mentioned this before, but at a time where there's been a massive void left by TRU a lot of stores have taken the opportunity to increase their toy selections while Walmart is doing the exact opposite and seemingly downsizing. One of my local Walmarts (Augusta) lost an entire toy aisle, turned it into a clearance aisle. :roll:

I still don't understand by Hasbro can't just toss "homeless" exclusives on HTS to fill the gaps. The site is practically useless to anyone outside of the US and should be able to block the sales of certain items if need be. They have the tools to make this stuff work, they just don't use them.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Omega-Doom » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Motto: ""I am the future. I have forged this entire planet into a single elegant machine. A vision of technological purity and order. And you four mongrels would dare contaminate that vision with your accursed beast modes.""
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
I am still bummed out that HasTak are using this new and inferior Cyberverse seeker mold instead of the relatively new RID15 Warrior class seeker mold, Acid Storm and Thundercracker would've been so beautiful if they used that mold.
Omega-Doom
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: Infinity

Postby Ig89ninja » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Omega-Doom wrote:I am still bummed out that HasTak are using this new and inferior Cyberverse seeker mold instead of the relatively new RID15 Warrior class seeker mold, Acid Storm and Thundercracker would've been so beautiful if they used that mold.

I 100% agree with you
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 4
Skill: ???

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Omega-Doom wrote:I am still bummed out that HasTak are using this new and inferior Cyberverse seeker mold instead of the relatively new RID15 Warrior class seeker mold, Acid Storm and Thundercracker would've been so beautiful if they used that mold.

That mold though didn't fit the style of what they are going for with the cyberverse warrior class, and thus is missing the selling point of the 'special attack' each cyberverse toy (aside from one step changers) can do.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Transformers Cyberverse Wave 2 found in New Zealad and Wave 1 found in Mexico

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Maverick Prime has spotted the first wave of Transformers Cyberverse in Mexico.
He found all classes except for th scout class. They were all priced reasonably in comparison to the prices of the same toys in the US

T just found Cyberverse toys out at retail here in Mexico. The prices are in Mexican Pesos, so "deluxes" are 17.50 USD, Ultras are 25 and "leaders" are 35, all approximates, as the exchange rate varies, but it's usually around 20MXN-1USD

At the other end of the world, in New Zealand, we have the very first sighting of the second wave of Cybeverse toys. Specifically the ultra class which includes Shadow Striker and a voyager sized Shockwave. They were $38.00 NZD, which is also in the ballpark of the prices seen for these figures in the US. These were found by Inikalord and ssjkazer over on the TFW boards and we even got a special treat showing us how Shockwave looks like if we use his extra tank arm (which has elbow artciulation) as a robot arm instead of the giant blaster arm (which has no elbow articulation, like Energon Shockblast).

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Both of those Shockwaves are instant buys for me.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby noctorro » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Wow, looks even better than the already very cool Deluxe.
But will this voyager sized beat the Battalion Shockwave (which is my favorite Shockwave toy ever)

Warrior shall be Shockblast, Battalion shall be Shockwave (most g1 accurate) and this Ultra shall be Laserwave.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:11 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
New Zealad :-P

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:25 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
noctorro wrote:Wow, looks even better than the already very cool Deluxe.
But will this voyager sized beat the Battalion Shockwave (which is my favorite Shockwave toy ever)

Warrior shall be Shockblast, Battalion shall be Shockwave (most g1 accurate) and this Ultra shall be Laserwave.

We'd need a gray repaint for a Shackwave.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 am

I think I prefer deluxe Shockwave. I'm a little disappointed that the Voyager basically just unplgs his arm gun and slaps it on the tank mode. They could at least leave him with two hands instead of a hand and a nub.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Overcracker » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:41 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I need to ask Maverick Prime what Walmarts he frequents in Mexico, because mine were empty beyond a couple of Last Knight Knight Armor Turbo Changers (Grimlock and Megatron) last time I checked.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby MaverickPrime » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:44 am

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Overcracker wrote:I need to ask Maverick Prime what Walmarts he frequents in Mexico, because mine were empty beyond a couple of Last Knight Knight Armor Turbo Changers (Grimlock and Megatron) last time I checked.

Those weren't in Walmart, I found those in Chedraui.
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
News Credits: 26
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Overcracker » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
MaverickPrime wrote:
Overcracker wrote:I need to ask Maverick Prime what Walmarts he frequents in Mexico, because mine were empty beyond a couple of Last Knight Knight Armor Turbo Changers (Grimlock and Megatron) last time I checked.

Those weren't in Walmart, I found those in Chedraui.

Ahhh, that explains it.

Gonna have to take trip down to Chedraui and see what I find. Thanks.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

New Giant Transformers Cyberverse Bumblebee Toy Revealed

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Hasbro has a new reveal for all of you. Just as it happened in Robots in Disguise, the Transformers Cyberverse line is getting a giant Bumblebee toy. This new toy was revealed by Hasbro on vk.com, a Russian social media website. No info is given in regards to this toy but it seems to be quite simple but not a one step transformation. It also seems to have electronics for sounds. It is hard to know if this beats the record of the RID Bumblebee for being the biggest Bumblebee toy ever made. Let us know what you think of the toy!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Skritz » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:39 pm

More BAAAMBLEEBEEEEEEYYYY! I'm also having massive Beast Machine Supreme Cheetor flashbacks so this is not good. >:oP
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
If they keep going, they will make a 1:1 scale Bee toy! :lol:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:49 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I kinda want it. Unless they make one of another character, then I might get that instead.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DISCOVERY ADV IN 32ND CENTURY #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221579 4A"
STAR TREK DISCOVER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210648 (CA) Yu 230227A"
NEW!
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr J 1:20 purple line art Dynamite Comics NOV220592 2J (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars SANA STARROS #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV221036 (CA) Souza"
Star Wars SANA STA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr O 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230463 7O (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics NOV221031 (CA) Lopez 230227A"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #23 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221115 (CA) Miyazawa"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #15 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211063 (CA) Anindito"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #7 Cvr D 1:10 B&W IDW Comics 2023 FEB231488 7D (CA) Feehan"
STAR TREK #7 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230516 5E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #30 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230985 (CA) Lupacchino (W) Wong"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK HOLO-WEEN #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231396 2A (CA) Francavilla"
STAR TREK HOLO-WEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD SHAXS BEST DAY #1 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 JUL231223 1C"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #53 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221624 53B (CA) Bulmer"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON