Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby bacem » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Edit: huh, weird. The picture insertion doesn't seem to work as it usually does. Are there any change i am not aware of?

Courtesy to vector sigma on facebook. This is definitely something i can finally get into. Also, we get confirmation of the other deluxe figures, as well as which BAF parts comes with who.

[attachment=0]FB_IMG_1575247533752.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]FB_IMG_1575247527219.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]FB_IMG_1575247522183.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=3]FB_IMG_1575247502365.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=4]FB_IMG_1575247489495.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=5]FB_IMG_1575247486711.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=6]FB_IMG_1575247484306.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=7]FB_IMG_1575247481639.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
FB_IMG_1575247533752.jpg
FB_IMG_1575247527219.jpg
FB_IMG_1575247522183.jpg
FB_IMG_1575247502365.jpg
FB_IMG_1575247489495.jpg
FB_IMG_1575247486711.jpg
FB_IMG_1575247484306.jpg
FB_IMG_1575247481639.jpg
bacem
Vehicon
Posts: 301
News Credits: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 am
Watch bacem on YouTube

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:24 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
bacem wrote:Edit: huh, weird. The picture insertion doesn't seem to work as it usually does. Are there any change i am not aware of?


Some sites have hotlink protection because linking directly to images on a certain site is considered bandwidth theft. Also, "Copy Image Location" will not always give you right address (it has to end in the image filename plus extension), especially if the image on the site opens in a java-script window.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17377
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby bacem » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:10 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
bacem wrote:Edit: huh, weird. The picture insertion doesn't seem to work as it usually does. Are there any change i am not aware of?


Some sites have hotlink protection because linking directly to images on a certain site is considered bandwidth theft. Also, "Copy Image Location" will not always give you right address (it has to end in the image filename plus extension), especially if the image on the site opens in a java-script window.


I am not exactly linking tho. I just did what usually i did and works on this site. I upload the pic on "upload attachment" section, click "add the file" button, then after that clicking "put inline" button. This usually works smoothly here.
bacem
Vehicon
Posts: 301
News Credits: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 am
Watch bacem on YouTube

All 8 Cyberverse Deluxes for Build a Figure Macadam Revealed including Arcee and Thunderhowl

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:05 pm

We got some pretty big news coming from fellow fan Kenneth Y who had this posted through BWTF.com. Firstly, the first 4 deluxes from the Transformers Cyberverse line are out in Hong Kong. The back of the packaging reveals 2 facts. The first being that it will be indeed 8 toys that are needed to build Maccadam. And the second being the reveal of the other 4. We already knew the first wave would be Bumblebee, Shockwave, Megatron and Optimus, which we can all see in their packaging. Now we know that the second wave will consist of Arcee, Hotrod (who we saw already), Grimlock and a new character called Thunderhowl. This is great news since Transformers cartoons have often been the place for new characters that can grow the franchise and keep it from being stale. Thunderhowl continues that tradition.

From the same fan, we also have images of deluxe Optimus Prime. Now we can see the full range of motion of this figure and that it is indeed on par with the Siege line in terms of detail, complexity and articulation. Meaning that at the $20 price point, the extra build a figure pieces are really just a bonus, as they were meant to be when the concept first started.

You can see all the images below, let us know what you think!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25787
News Credits: 2613
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:26 pm

These look pretty decent! I've picked up a few Cyberverse figures for my godkids, mostly Scout class. I want to see what that Arcee figure is going to look like. The pics of Optimus show decent articulation.
User avatar
aronjlove
Micromaster
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Man I'm not gonna lie, compared to everything else in Cyberverse these looks REALLY good. As in actual, solid, complete and functionnal Transformers figures not too hampered by their gimmicks. They have a nice presentation, decent articulation, look mostly good enough in both modes and are show accurate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with those figures, unlike the early offerings of Cyberverse which always had some issue.

This looks good. If I had watched the show and was interested in it I'd be quite happy. This...really looks good. Like what you'd expect of a TF toyline. Why weren't these made from the get go?
User avatar
Skritz
Godmaster
Posts: 1811
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Skritz wrote:Man I'm not gonna lie, compared to everything else in Cyberverse these looks REALLY good. As in actual, solid, complete and functionnal Transformers figures not too hampered by their gimmicks. They have a nice presentation, decent articulation, look mostly good enough in both modes and are show accurate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with those figures, unlike the early offerings of Cyberverse which always had some issue.

This looks good. If I had watched the show and was interested in it I'd be quite happy. This...really looks good. Like what you'd expect of a TF toyline. Why weren't these made from the get go?


I think its because they initially wanted a clearer seperation of pricepoints and complexity between this G1 based line and the other G1 based generations line.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25787
News Credits: 2613
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Zeedust » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I'm surprised they made Arcee one of the deluxes, given her relatively low amount of screentime thus far. Maybe she's going to have a bigger role in Season 3? Also really curious as to who this "Thunderhowl" guy is, since he seems to be completely new.

I like that Bee's stinger piece is removable, from the first photos I thought he was just going to have that instead of a hand.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2975
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:28 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Zeedust wrote:I'm surprised they made Arcee one of the deluxes, given her relatively low amount of screentime thus far.
She'll get her due in a forthcoming Season 2 episode. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32193
News Credits: 309
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby durroth » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
where does optimus' crotch keep disappearing to in those pose shots?
durroth
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 547
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hmm, I noticed in a pic or two of Prime that its hand is folded in sideways holding the ion blaster. I wonder if Prime has an issue holding the blaster properly.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5898
News Credits: 216
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:59 pm

durroth wrote:where does optimus' crotch keep disappearing to in those pose shots?

I wondered the same thing.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25787
News Credits: 2613
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Zeedust » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:54 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Zeedust wrote:I'm surprised they made Arcee one of the deluxes, given her relatively low amount of screentime thus far.
She'll get her due in a forthcoming Season 2 episode. ;)


Okay. Still, that's just one episode. I'm kinda surprised we're not seeing someone more prominent, like Cheetor or Slipstream. Or Starscream for that matter, he's usually right up there with Prime, Megs, and Bee on the "put him in everything" list.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2975
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I will get that Whirl, he looks cool!

Also excited for those deluxes, they are looking great, looking forward to this next year
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17080
News Credits: 1425
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:02 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
william-james88 wrote:
durroth wrote:where does optimus' crotch keep disappearing to in those pose shots?

I wondered the same thing.


Hinge in the front.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17377
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby noctorro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:07 am

Wow, these look very good!

Haven't found that big Grimlock yet, is it out?

Arcee, can never have too many Arcee options.

What's a Maccadam?

And where do you Americanas watch Cyberverse? I'm Dutch and most of the time we don't get all Transformers things.

How many episodes are out on the interwebz for every Transformer fan to enjoy around the planet (that's fair and all).

Build a figure, that's completely new for Transformers! I love the concept and all 4 of these guys look fantastic so I will be getting them all. Eventough I just bought Spark Armor Optimus and Megatron.

I love the simplicity of the Cyberverse line, Slipstream (voyager sized) looks very good and is pretty solid (only a small torso looseness). But she has her very own mold!
I would love if they redo Acid Storm/Thundercracker/Starscream as Mold buddies. The small deluxe sized ones are very underwhelming. I had Starscream a while back, thought he was flimsy and Thundercracker/Acidstorm don't have the square head but are just repaints of that sleek Starscream head.

I have all the Shockwaves from Cyberverse. The Warrior (great figure), the voyager (Decent) and the Spark Armor (still in package) and in the future this Deluxe Shockwave.
I'm building a Shockwave army. Anyone remember Battalion Shockwave? GREAT figure that is :D

More aimed at kids but I like simple transformations and half of the Cyberverse figures are very decent in my opinion. I do hope they size up Ratchet at some point.

Wait, Warrior Prowl, that guy is amazing! Very simple but very well proportioned. I love Warrior Prowl. I hope they repaint him at least 2 times. Even has flip out cannons guys!
Image
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
User avatar
noctorro
Pretender
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:20 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
noctorro wrote:What's a Maccadam?
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Maccadam

noctorro wrote:And where do you Americanas watch Cyberverse? I'm Dutch and most of the time we don't get all Transformers things.
TV-wise, it is broadcast on Cartoon Network on Saturday mornings. Meanwhile, Hasbro uploads the episodes to their official YouTube channel every Sunday.

noctorro wrote:How many episodes are out on the interwebz for every Transformer fan to enjoy around the planet (that's fair and all).
All episodes of Season 1 and 2 can be found online for anyone to watch (the ones on YouTube are only just now getting halfway through Season 2; the rest of the Season already finished airing in Australia back in September, so every episode was put on other sites like Dailymotion ahead of the episodes' U.S. airdates)

noctorro wrote:Build a figure, that's completely new for Transformers!
Beast Wars 10th Annivrsary Transmutate from 2006 was a build-a-figure.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32193
News Credits: 309
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:50 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
So Thunderhowl is a thing that exists, I guess. Not gonna lie, that name and the very small look at him and his color scheme honestly makes me think of RiD Steeljaw, but it looks like he's an Autobot, so I have no idea what to expect from him. Hopefully he's cool though, new characters are always appreciated.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Combiner
Posts: 441
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:So Thunderhowl is a thing that exists, I guess. Not gonna lie, that name and the very small look at him and his color scheme honestly makes me think of RiD Steeljaw, but it looks like he's an Autobot, so I have no idea what to expect from him. Hopefully he's cool though, new characters are always appreciated.

I've seen on Twitter that apparently, he was a RiD con who did not make the show, but is appearing now
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17080
News Credits: 1425
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby noctorro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:53 am

Sabrblade wrote:
noctorro wrote:What's a Maccadam?
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Maccadam

noctorro wrote:And where do you Americanas watch Cyberverse? I'm Dutch and most of the time we don't get all Transformers things.
TV-wise, it is broadcast on Cartoon Network on Saturday mornings. Meanwhile, Hasbro uploads the episodes to their official YouTube channel every Sunday.

noctorro wrote:How many episodes are out on the interwebz for every Transformer fan to enjoy around the planet (that's fair and all).
All episodes of Season 1 and 2 can be found online for anyone to watch (the ones on YouTube are only just now getting halfway through Season 2; the rest of the Season already finished airing in Australia back in September, so every episode was put on other sites like Dailymotion ahead of the episodes' U.S. airdates)

noctorro wrote:Build a figure, that's completely new for Transformers!
Beast Wars 10th Annivrsary Transmutate from 2006 was a build-a-figure.


Cool, thanks for the answers!

Forgot about Transmutate :D. That was a build a figure as well for a very limited line as I member.
Image
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
User avatar
noctorro
Pretender
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:15 am

noctorro wrote:Haven't found that big Grimlock yet, is it out?


Yup
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... /996149196
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25787
News Credits: 2613
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
And that big Grimlock is a wonderful toy too. One of the best Grimlock toys and one that is an appropriate size
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17080
News Credits: 1425
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:04 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:And that big Grimlock is a wonderful toy too. One of the best Grimlock toys and one that is an appropriate size

Once cyberverse runs its course, I'll have to redo my top 5 grimlock list. Also I realized something cool about Cyberverse grimlock. While the design is very G1, it removes the excess kibble flaps on his back. It's subtle but it calls for a whole new approach to transformation. D-Max did you have a chance to transform that Spark Armor Grimlock yet? That one too reinvents the classic transformation.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25787
News Credits: 2613
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:And that big Grimlock is a wonderful toy too. One of the best Grimlock toys and one that is an appropriate size

Once cyberverse runs its course, I'll have to redo my top 5 grimlock list. Also I realized something cool about Cyberverse grimlock. While the design is very G1, it removes the excess kibble flaps on his back. It's subtle but it calls for a whole new approach to transformation. D-Max did you have a chance to transform that Spark Armor Grimlock yet? That one too reinvents the classic transformation.

No, I only got the big one. Didn't really have an interest in the spark armor one, and only got Cheetor, Ratchet, and Sky Byte from the armors anyway.

The transformation is really fun on the big one too, I love how bulky but still posable it is, and pretty clean too, even if I think the dino snout could use a bit more color
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17080
News Credits: 1425
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:48 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Also I realized something cool about Cyberverse grimlock. While the design is very G1, it removes the excess kibble flaps on his back. It's subtle but it calls for a whole new approach to transformation.
FOC Grimlock nixed the kibble wings first. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32193
News Credits: 309
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
Twincast / Podcast #236:
"Tangled Web"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Power of the Primes Legends Tailgate ACTION FIGURE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Thundercracker - GDO - Generations - TRU Legends Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC S51 SIEGE LEADER ASTROTRAIN MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Blackarachnia SEALED LG17 Takara Beast Wars Animated" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Legends LG EX Black Convoy Tokyo Toy Show" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG-EX Black Convoy Toy Show 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Sentinel Maximus Botcon OTFCC W HASBRO MAILER BOX 2004 Exclusive G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC DELUXE SPINISTER CROSSHAIRS IN HAND" on EBAY