Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby bacem » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:38 pm

another thanks on chuck for his review:

https://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/chuck-s-reviews-transformers-cyberverse-deluxe-class-bumblebee-p2047207.php#p2047207

this one is interesting as well. albeit a bit less complex than what i expected, this is still an interesting transformation, particularly with how the backpack folded up, it really utilize the hollow parts. from what i see so far, bee and megs seems to be the winner on this line, so those two are the one that i will be picking up.
bacem
Vehicon
Posts: 380
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 am
Watch bacem on YouTube

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Munkky » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:33 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
These Deluxes haven't been appearing for pre-order on any UK websites I often use, the only Cyberverse products In Demand Toys stock right now are Spark Armour Cheetor and Warrior Slipstream, and Kapow Toys only have Slipstream (is that figure seriously THAT popular?). Optimus and Megatron are on UK Amazon for £20.99 each, so I may just get them from there.
Munkky
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 505
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby SiegeFan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:59 am

william-james88 wrote:
SiegeFan wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
SiegeFan wrote:I'm so confused now when I thought I was certain... Just to check, in the UK at least we have 'ultra class' and these deluxes look to be a very similar size. Is that what these are?

No, these Deluxes are standard Siege-level deluxes.

also found Bumblebee and ordered him


Thanks, size comparison is what made me question it. Some folks have been using the wrong terms when talking about them and I got all turned around!

I'll consider them but maybe in a sale. And I'd like my own look at the blast effects to see if I want them for WFC figs.


We have reviews with size comparisons that should help
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... rse/44314/

And yes Cary, it was a country thing.


Thanks!

Grrr, I dunno, they look great but they're laughably expensive in the UK and a little smaller than ultra class.
SiegeFan
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm

My Pick for the Best Toy to give a Younger Transformers Fan this Christmas

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:49 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Christmas is a week away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I do sell part of my collection on the side, I have been bombarded by people buying from me for last minute Christmas presents, especially since the shelves only have a small subset of all the characters the brand has to offer. However, most requests and questions have been parents and since all I have to sell is more collector oriented pieces, I don't have anything for 4-5 year olds.

Parents seem to ask for the same thing, a big durable toy that can transform, look good and yet not be too difficult and not too expensive. So basically, a toy from the Cybertron era back when there was no divide between collectors and kids, but of course a toy that can still be found on the shelves right now. And I recommend the same toy each time, so much so that I thought of writing this quick editorial to help any parent who is still looking for a nice big Transformer toy for their kids.

My pick is Cyberverse Ultimate Class Grimlock. I have written a whole review about him and how awesome it is for a kid's toy.

Image

No other toy aimed at kids even comes close to being as awesome as him. He is very imposing and really commands the space he takes. While he is light, the plastic feels strong and durable. The transformation is not too difficult but interesting and there are even surprises in it for people who know the typical Grimlock conversion inside and out. He has decent poseability and fine gimmicks that don't get in the way. Plus, he is the size of a leader class toy, almost 9 inches tall and only costs $30 USD ($40 CAD).

And he transforms into a Dinosaur, something still awesome for kids to discover. So, if you are a parent with a kid who loves Dinosaurs and Robots and you want to introduce Transformers to them and also want to wow them with a big toy while not breaking the bank, this is the one for you.

Here are some links, where you can still get him in time for Christmas, followed by more images of the toy.

Amazon US https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-E48 ... 174&sr=8-1

Walmart US https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... /996149196

Amazon Canada https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Transforme ... 169&sr=1-5

Image

Image

Image

Image

If you want to see a review, here is one below from Emgo who shares these same thoughts.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 27019
News Credits: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:57 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Munkky wrote:These Deluxes haven't been appearing for pre-order on any UK websites I often use, the only Cyberverse products In Demand Toys stock right now are Spark Armour Cheetor and Warrior Slipstream, and Kapow Toys only have Slipstream (is that figure seriously THAT popular?). Optimus and Megatron are on UK Amazon for £20.99 each, so I may just get them from there.


Most online stores for collectors have been ignoring Cyberverse so when these new collector friendly toys came out, it was in their blind spot. Only hasbro (through Google) is offering these toys for order online in the US. So general retail stores, like Amazon UK, will really be your best bet.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 27019
News Credits: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:01 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Maybe we werent clear but these are not not just a little smaller than Ultra Class, they are A LOT smaller.

These new deluxes are the same size as the windblade in this image below, which is standing next to Ultra Class Grimlock.

Image
That Grimlock is the Ultimate Class, not the Ultra Class. Cyberverse Ultra Class toys are the roughly Voyager-sized ones like Alpha Trion.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34165
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: My Pick for the Best Toy to give a Younger Transformers Fan this Christmas

Postby carytheone » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:07 am

william-james88 wrote:"Holiday buyiers guide"
I really like the idea of a holiday buying guide and wouldn't mind seeing it expanded with more recommendations and/or other age groups. That could be a cool article/thread with Seibertron staff recommendations. Maybe pair it with the year in review article?

Anyway, cool concept! I like it ;)^
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:22 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Agreed!

I have one
and it is fun, simple and accurate to a very high standard.

I have given 2 already
and have recommended it to several friends and to just ordinary people shopping.

Cool.
FACTION: Rebel / Anti-Predacon (GREEN LANTERN of Sector 1011.2)
WEAPONS: Oan Lantern-Spark, Arcanix Spellcode
, Blades... lots a blades.

Image
Latest FIGS (09/20 - 11/20): ER 2 ALICONS & SMOKESCREEN! Selects HUBCAP, ER DOUBLEDEALER, SNAPDRAGON, SKYWARP & THUNDERCRACKER! APC TOYS TFP MEGATRON! 3MW HUMMER (BRAWN)! AOYI HUN-GRRR!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
City Commander
Posts: 3019
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:24 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Maybe we werent clear but these are not not just a little smaller than Ultra Class, they are A LOT smaller.

These new deluxes are the same size as the windblade in this image below, which is standing next to Ultra Class Grimlock.

Image
That Grimlock is the Ultimate Class, not the Ultra Class. Cyberverse Ultra Class toys are the roughly Voyager-sized ones like Alpha Trion.


Ah dammit, sorry siegedude! Well i can still salvage this. Ultra class would be as big as jetfire in the pic above and these new deluxes would be as big as windblade.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 27019
News Credits: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:29 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6315
News Credits: 245
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby SGMLordMirage » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:49 am

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Definitely concur with this as an idea to give to a young transformer fan or like it was mentioned, if someone likes Dinosaurs.
The minute I saw Grimlock in the store, I was impressed and love him. Unfortunately, while I do not collect this line, this one definitely makes it temping has I continue to see him on the shelves in stores.
User avatar
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 534
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm
Location: Nixa, Mo
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
SGMLordMirage wrote:Definitely concur with this as an idea to give to a young transformer fan or like it was mentioned, if someone likes Dinosaurs.
The minute I saw Grimlock in the store, I was impressed and love him. Unfortunately, while I do not collect this line, this one definitely makes it temping has I continue to see him on the shelves in stores.


You could do like what I did and just purchase him without needing to purchase others in the line. And he's G1 enough that he can fit in other collections or just look good on a shelf. And since he's plenty enough on the shelves and online, he's easier to get at a sale price (like 20% off at target). That makes it really good value for less than $25. he feels like a kid's toy but a good kid's toy, like the Cybertron toys of yore (I really miss that line).

carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:"Holiday buyiers guide"
I really like the idea of a holiday buying guide and wouldn't mind seeing it expanded with more recommendations and/or other age groups. That could be a cool article/thread with Seibertron staff recommendations. Maybe pair it with the year in review article?

Anyway, cool concept! I like it ;)^


That's very kind of you Cary, I don't know if parents read this site much but in the off chance they do I wanted to help. I also want them to avoid buying other kid friendly TF toys that I know are not as good as this one. I can totally see this as a a kid,s cherished toy that could get him into more complex transformers when he gets older (as another nice big transforming T-rex toy did for little William).

About your idea of the concept, I could expand on it next year. Like pick for toy of the year from staff for age groups. I hate the alternative you get in the lobbied Toy of the Year lists at toysrus or Walmart where its basically just what is the big toy to spend most of your money on this year.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 27019
News Credits: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Video Review for Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Bumblebee

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Another thanks on chuck for his review of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Bumblebee.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Following up on Megatron is Bumblebee, while not as good as Megatron, it's probably the best deluxe class Bumblebee I've handled. My one complaint with the figure is that the wings can bump into the shoulder pads and limit arm articulation, small potatoes honestly as you can adjust things to your liking. Overall, this is a very, very solid figure and worth the purchase.




These toys have yet to be found at US retail, so if you find them, let us know!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 27019
News Credits: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:25 pm

william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:"Holiday buyiers guide"
I really like the idea of a holiday buying guide and wouldn't mind seeing it expanded with more recommendations and/or other age groups. That could be a cool article/thread with Seibertron staff recommendations. Maybe pair it with the year in review article?

Anyway, cool concept! I like it ;)^
That's very kind of you Cary, I don't know if parents read this site much but in the off chance they do I wanted to help. I also want them to avoid buying other kid friendly TF toys that I know are not as good as this one. I can totally see this as a a kid,s cherished toy that could get him into more complex transformers when he gets older (as another nice big transforming T-rex toy did for little William).

About your idea of the concept, I could expand on it next year. Like pick for toy of the year from staff for age groups. I hate the alternative you get in the lobbied Toy of the Year lists at toysrus or Walmart where its basically just what is the big toy to spend most of your money on this year.
I think a lot of the people here are parents ;) Realistically I don't know how the site's google analytics work or how effective it is at getting non TF fans to visit. But I will say as a fairly informed TF fan that doesn't have kids (but has a nephew), it is a good source of info to get a quick recommendation for the younger audience. I'd have no idea what to recommend to a parent.

I enjoy reading the holiday buyers guides a lot of the video game sites put out. Sometimes you'll find a hidden gem you didn't even know existed.
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9520
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Rysquad » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:32 pm

I've also found the Cyber Series/Cyber Battalion line (US: Walgreens), great for kids 3 to 5.
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 473
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:12 pm

william-james88 wrote:I can totally see this as a a kid,s cherished toy that could get him into more complex transformers when he gets older (as another nice big transforming T-rex toy did for little William).

This is why I love Transformers. The toys themselves encourage problem solving. Even if your method of solving the problem is finding a video on Youtube and follow along. As a computer guy, a lot of my job is find stuff on google and repeating lol.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Pretender
Posts: 728
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
My deluxes are supposed to arrive tomorrow, I am ready to see them!

I also agree about the Ultimate Grimlock. That toy is fantastic, I love it. It is worth getting as the lone Cyberverse toy you ever get.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 20023
News Credits: 1540
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby SiegeFan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:18 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Maybe we werent clear but these are not not just a little smaller than Ultra Class, they are A LOT smaller.

These new deluxes are the same size as the windblade in this image below, which is standing next to Ultra Class Grimlock.

Image
That Grimlock is the Ultimate Class, not the Ultra Class. Cyberverse Ultra Class toys are the roughly Voyager-sized ones like Alpha Trion.


Ah dammit, sorry siegedude! Well i can still salvage this. Ultra class would be as big as jetfire in the pic above and these new deluxes would be as big as windblade.


Absolutely confirms it for me, thank you!

Unfortunately it means they're insanely priced here in the UK at least.
SiegeFan
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Aren't they priced the same as Siege Deluxes though? Some of them are being sold in excess of £20 so that price for deluxe Cyberverse is right in line with the other lines. I mean if shops like Symths get them in, they'll likely go on sakeyat some point.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11651
News Credits: 792
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
SiegeFan wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Maybe we werent clear but these are not not just a little smaller than Ultra Class, they are A LOT smaller.

These new deluxes are the same size as the windblade in this image below, which is standing next to Ultra Class Grimlock.

Image
That Grimlock is the Ultimate Class, not the Ultra Class. Cyberverse Ultra Class toys are the roughly Voyager-sized ones like Alpha Trion.


Ah dammit, sorry siegedude! Well i can still salvage this. Ultra class would be as big as jetfire in the pic above and these new deluxes would be as big as windblade.


Absolutely confirms it for me, thank you!

Unfortunately it means they're insanely priced here in the UK at least.


Isnt it the same price as Siege deluxes and studio series deluxes?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 27019
News Credits: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby SiegeFan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:17 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Aren't they priced the same as Siege Deluxes though? Some of them are being sold in excess of £20 so that price for deluxe Cyberverse is right in line with the other lines. I mean if shops like Symths get them in, they'll likely go on sakeyat some point.


Most of my deluxes have been around £17 online from multiple stores, that's where I've bought almost all my deluxes. Even Smyths sell newer ones like Refraktor and Crosshairs for £17 (if you can find them), with voyagers hitting around £24 or under depending on age and availability.
SiegeFan
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby SiegeFan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:27 pm

william-james88 wrote:Isnt it the same price as Siege deluxes and studio series deluxes?


IME...

Cyberverse Ultra Class = £20 RRP short of a sale

Siege Deluxes = £17 or thereabouts both online and in Smyths and the like

The Amazon £21 price isn't far from £23/24 Siege Voyagers, unfortunately. And that's only with the recent price increases across the whole IP. That's crazy for something that small, IMO.

And even Earthrise Voyagers have stayed around £22-24 pre-orders online and in stores.
SiegeFan
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:59 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I think you need to look at them more then just the size. Remember deluxe has a meaning beyond size. I think they're priced right. In a funny sense this is similar to the argument over Siege Astrotrain being voyager sized but sold at leader Class price point.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11651
News Credits: 792
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby SiegeFan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:58 am

ZeroWolf wrote:I think you need to look at them more then just the size. Remember deluxe has a meaning beyond size. I think they're priced right. In a funny sense this is similar to the argument over Siege Astrotrain being voyager sized but sold at leader Class price point.


It's the whole shebang in my terms. Size and/or price together I'm not really fussed about, like I'll happily buy ER Cliffy, for instance.

But when I'm buying an entire line in all likelihood at £21 each and they're not as good as a more detailed (in every way) £17 Siege figure... It's incredibly tough to justify.

In this instance it comes down to sheer value and I just don't think these have it. At least the insane £20 for Ultra class figs gave you shelf presence even if construction was dire.
SiegeFan
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Don't forget though that some of the plastic in the price goes to the build a figure parts as well, giving us the only figure of Maccadams we're going to get. Of course that's more of feature for fans of Cyberverse who know who macadam is of course :lol:

Another factor is that Siege figures are actually underpriced from what the rrp is. Though I remember the days when we complained when the rrp was just £15. Ah economics you're a harsh mistress.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11651
News Credits: 792
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Paradron Medics Ratchet and Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise RATCHET & LIFELINE Paradron Medics 2-Pack MISB in USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Paradron Medics Ratchet and Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "IN HAND Transformers WFC Galactic Odyssey Paradron Medics RATCHET LIFELINE MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise RATCHET & LIFELINE Paradron Medics 2-Pack MISB in USA" on EBAY
Buy "WSC-GS21, DECEPTICON SANDSTORM TRANSFORMERS, GENERATIONS SELECTS 2020,  IN HAND!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Paradron Medics 2 Pack RATCHET & LIFELINE - New & In Hand." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Galactic Odyssey Paradron Medics 2 Pack Ratchet Lifeline IN HAND" on EBAY