Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:54 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
No cannon mode mentioned for the Quint as per some of the previous thread mentions so maybe another version to be released on its own yet. Think I'll stick with the third party thing I have rather than buying this set but nice to see them.
blackeyedprime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:36 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Looks nice. I'll add it to the "things I'll skip because I have to pay for Piranacon" list.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby MeGrimlockKing2018 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:26 am

Must-Buy-On-Sight
MeGrimlockKing2018
Mini-Con

Postby frogbat » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:12 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
It would seem that this was the mystery Quintesson figure that was posted about a few weeks back... was hoping for an earth rise figure, though that would make little sense. Maybe for a post earth rise imprint.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Targetmaster
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:41 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
frogbat wrote:It would seem that this was the mystery Quintesson figure that was posted about a few weeks back... was hoping for an earth rise figure, though that would make little sense. Maybe for a post earth rise imprint.
To be fair, Earthrise is set before the Ark reaches Earth, with the line's story being about the Ark's journey through space.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 319
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:59 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Yeah, I’m gunna need that Quintesson. Shockwave I can repurpose as one of his little drones, Prowl will be harder to think up a reason to keep. Probably just gift it to a buddy’s kid.
This doofy idiot operates a 72-ton war machine capable of mass destruction up to two miles, and that doofy idiot is me

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 234
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:Prowl will be harder to think up a reason to keep.

Arctic-Camo Bluestreak?
:SERVO: :D :CROW:

Earth Wars name: LAZERWAVE41
ATTENTION! I am seeking a CW Leader Starscream Crown to replace mine that broke. If you have one you want to get rid of, please let me know! PM me for details. Thank you!

I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com
Decepticon Stryker
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Prowl will be harder to think up a reason to keep.
Leave the helmet on and say it's an Autotrooper.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers Cyberverse: Battle for Cybertron "Sharkticon Attack" with new Sharkticon toys

Postby notirishman » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Motto: "If you are right you might be wrong."
Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Yesterday, an unannounced Cyberverse three pack was found on Target shelves, and now, we have once another sighting of another new item! That being the "Sharkticons Attack" four pack, with a redeco of One Step Changer Hot Rod in the Stealth Force colors, and three new Sharkticons. By the tribal markings, two belong to the Snouts, and one belongs to the Tails. Each of these fellas can transform into BotBot sized robot modes, as seen in the pictures below. The set was found in a Target at Victoria, Texas for 20 USD.

These images come from u/Valdor99 over at r/transformers. What are your thoughts on this second unannounced set? Will you buy this set if you spot it? Let us know in the Pub forums below!

Got some news! Contact us here!
"I find this signature... illogical."
(And also in violation of the signature guidelines)
notirishman
News Staff
News Credits: 163
Watch notirishman on YouTube
Alt Mode: A dirty table
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
At this rate we'll probably get a Quintesson Prosecutor figure
:SERVO: :D :CROW:

Earth Wars name: LAZERWAVE41
ATTENTION! I am seeking a CW Leader Starscream Crown to replace mine that broke. If you have one you want to get rid of, please let me know! PM me for details. Thank you!

I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com
Decepticon Stryker
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:27 pm

I love those little sharkies, I thought they would be non transforming, so I am glad to see that's not the case.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2691
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:04 pm

Two Snouts and one Tail? Now we just need a member of the Fins to complete the three tribes. I wonder if we'll ever get any toys of the three tribe leaders Jawsy, Backbite, and Sawtooth.

These little surfer dudes need their bodacious leaders, man. Lord Gnaw isn't enough by himself.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:31 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Baby Gnaw doo doo doo

we might get a titan sized sharkticon yet :)
blackeyedprime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby Rogue-Primal » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:48 am

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Just purchased spark armor Grimlock. as for the robot mode the only thing he lacks is a to pose for the shoulders upwards into a T pose but i guess he needs this limitation otherwise it might negatively affect the hip function in dino mode.

Since Trash Crash sounds like stupid rhyme for the armor i'm calling it Wreck-Gar instead, got the idea from Animated Wreck-Gar's alternate mode. The armor helmet reminds me of Scourge from Robots in Disguise 2001 minus blue eyes.

I also gave him a modified version of a Classics Deluxe green tank Megatron; I removed the stock and cut down a small portion so Grimlock can hold it. He looks great with a little extra firepower.
Attachments
grim 2.jpg
Rogue-Primal
Vehicon
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity

Postby SGMLordMirage » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Not really sure how new this is. Spotted Wave 4 of the Power of the Spark, Scraplet and OP (redeco) at a local Target. Again, not a line i buy but interesting to see Scraplet in person.
Again, this is something new in my area and could have been out in other areas now.

SGM
Attachments
78D1CC05-205A-4DF8-9D0B-EA12DE11FEBA.jpeg
SGMLordMirage
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Firepower: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
That Clobber looks pretty good, I think I will get her.

And those 2 new packs look pretty neat. I might get the Hot rod one for the black Hot rod car mode and baby sharks, and I kinda really want the quintesson one. I didn't get that Wave or Prowl, so those will be nice to go with the Quint.

Will go looking on New Years day I think
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1472
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Courage: 10

New Transformers Sightings in US with 2020 Deluxes, Ultra Class and Warrior Figures

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:07 pm

Right as the new year is about to begin, most of the first batch of 2020 offerings for the Cyberverse line can now be found in the US. The Quintesson and Sharkticon multipacks have been found at Target already and now we have reports coming in for the warrior class figures, the ultra class armor figures and the sought after deluxe class figures.

The new warrior figures found include Stealth Force Hot Rod, a repacked Soundwave, Cybertronian Megatron and Cybertronian Bumblebee. They were found at Walmart with the earliest sightings from Virginia. The specific sighting here is from tf fan Daimao.

The new ultra class spark armor figures, like Clobber, have been found at Meijer in New Albany, Indiana, by tf fan primeisboss.

The deluxes, which include Megatron, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and Shockwave were found at a Target in Wisconsin by tf fan Jacer. These are the ones that are more articulated and as complex as the Studio Series toys and come with a build a figure component for Maccadam as a bonus.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sighs, the hunt begins!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1472
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Courage: 10

Postby Rodimus Knight » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:40 am

Why did they change Lugnut to Clobber? It was lugnut back when that design was introduced in transformers animated right?

And just to add, because why would you want to put out a bunch of new toys right before christmas when everyone is looking for gifts, when you can wait until after the chirstmas season.
Rodimus Knight
Combiner

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:06 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Clobber isn't Lugnut, she's not even meant to be him. She's just a female version of him (like Slipstream existing seperately to Starscream)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
News Credits: 419

Postby carytheone » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:20 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
ZeroWolf wrote:Clobber isn't Lugnut, she's not even meant to be him. She's just a female version of him (like Slipstream existing seperately to Starscream)
Take this with a grain of salt.

tfwiki wrote:Clobber is obviously designed to be a new version of Lugnut, the fanatically loyal Decepticon from Transformers Animated; however, she was given a new name after Hasbro objected to making a character bearing the "Lugnut" name female for... some reason, as revealed at SDCC 2019.[1] Evidently, this change came rather late; she's still called Lugnut in some of the dubs for non-English speaking markets. In addition, the backside of her toy packaging uses the masculine inflection of "Bruiser" for her function in French, Spanish, and Portuguese.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Clobber
• but that's just my opinion • :BLACKEYE:
•    Collection & Photos     •
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131
Alt Mode: Rocket Number 9
Intelligence: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:12 am

carytheone wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Clobber isn't Lugnut, she's not even meant to be him. She's just a female version of him (like Slipstream existing seperately to Starscream)
Take this with a grain of salt.

tfwiki wrote:Clobber is obviously designed to be a new version of Lugnut, the fanatically loyal Decepticon from Transformers Animated; however, she was given a new name after Hasbro objected to making a character bearing the "Lugnut" name female for... some reason, as revealed at SDCC 2019.[1] Evidently, this change came rather late; she's still called Lugnut in some of the dubs for non-English speaking markets. In addition, the backside of her toy packaging uses the masculine inflection of "Bruiser" for her function in French, Spanish, and Portuguese.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Clobber
As far as that "some reason" goes, Hasbro probably didn't want a female Transformer to have the name of an anatomic euphemism that refers to a certain male component.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:57 pm

Bruisers can't be female? I thought Ronda Rousey was a bruiser.

william-james88
News Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:03 pm

william-james88 wrote:Bruisers can't be female?
Who was saying that?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby carytheone » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:40 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Bruisers can't be female?
Who was saying that?
No one, the packaging is just using the masculine spelling of bruiser in languages that use gender specific spellings. For example in Spanish - matón(masculine) vs matona(feminine). I'm making assumptions because I haven't seen the packaging myself. I couldn't find different spellings of bruiser (cogneur) in French. If only there was someone on the boards that spoke French, maybe they could help us... :-?

Sabrblade wrote:As far as that "some reason" goes, Hasbro probably didn't want a female Transformer to have the name of an anatomic euphemism that refers to a certain male component.
I'm sure, Americans tend to get uptight about wieners and such.
• but that's just my opinion • :BLACKEYE:
•    Collection & Photos     •
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131
Alt Mode: Rocket Number 9
Intelligence: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
Twincast / Podcast #240:
"Ramping Up"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AOE HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE MOSC MOC MISB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botcon 2007 thundercracker dreadwind bugbite thrust dirge" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 D 83 Abominus Blot MISB Takara Daiaclone  Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Piggy coin Bank Large! 2014 by FAB Starpoint RARE Nice!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Payload" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Scrapmetal Red Yellow Decepticon Lot Cyber Keys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC Power Of The Primes POTP Throne Optimal Optimus Primal MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Toys "R" Us TRU Ex. Infernocus & Quintessa MISB" on EBAY