Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I actually was ok with the Maccadam parts, and it's really cool to be taking part in this. Sure, he will be a bit small and not Transform, but he's still pretty cool and actually just as articulated as the other figures when you get down to it. He may not have ankles, but he still has wrists, and he has the torso movement/ball joints to make up for the ankles.

I'm excited to finish him, it's gonna be torture to wait out the other wave of figures.

Also, it was nice that 3 of the 4 parts in the wave could attach to each other. Makes it easier to wait, but still very impatient
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1453
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I actually was ok with the Maccadam parts, and it's really cool to be taking part in this. Sure, he will be a bit small and not Transform, but he's still pretty cool and actually just as articulated as the other figures when you get down to it. He may not have ankles, but he still has wrists, and he has the torso movement/ball joints to make up for the ankles.

I'm excited to finish him, it's gonna be torture to wait out the other wave of figures.

Also, it was nice that 3 of the 4 parts in the wave could attach to each other. Makes it easier to wait, but still very impatient

I like him too and really like this BAF approach as rrally just an extra. Its just that I wanted people to know what they are in for if maccadam is all they cared about.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Admin
News Credits: 2664
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Except for Bee so far, I am mainly in this to complete a Maccadam. But the other 3 deluxes were still good enough to be enjoyed despite being bought for the Maccadam pieces
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby Z3ROhour » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:44 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
the new CYBERVERSE DELUXE FIGURES.

Are they good?
Or are they only good in comparison to the Warrior scrap?

:-?
FACTION: Rebel / Anti-Decepticon (GREEN LANTERN of Sector 1011.2)
WEAPONS OF CHOICE: Oan Lantern-Spark Ring, Blades, Arcanix: Lv.1378.4

Latest FIGS (01/20 - 03/20): CYBERVERSE CHEETOR, DLX OP, SHOCKY, BUMBLEBEE & MEGATRON! SIEGE Target MICROMASTERS 10 PACK, MMC RATBAT, BRAWN & GUZZLE!
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Speed: 1
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:09 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I picked up Bumble Bee on a whim, and I gotta say, He's GOOD! Like shockingly good! Both modes look great, transformation is engaging and mildly complicated for the demographic they are aimed at. The designers put some thought into these Deluxes, for sure!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
Site Moderator
News Credits: 39
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Full-Tilt » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:56 am

Motto: ""...*raises hand nervously*...""
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Awesomepow wrote:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Codes and Whirl Images Courtesy Of Prime Roller TFW2005

A -Bumblebee
C -Grimlock
E -Jetfire
B2 -Whirl (confirmed with purchase)
C2 -Chromia (confirmed with purchase)
D2 -Dead End
F2 -Ratchet
G2 -Megatron X
H2 -Stealth Force Hot Rod

Missing codes for:
-Shrapnel
-Arcee
-Optimus

I WANT IT.
Also, has anyone seen the first wave of Cyberverse tiny turbo changers? It has been a while and I haven't seen any
Full-Tilt
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Car
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Z3ROhour wrote:the new CYBERVERSE DELUXE FIGURES.

Are they good?
Or are they only good in comparison to the Warrior scrap?

:-?

They are pretty darn good. Bee is the best and shockwave is the weakest, but they are all still solid deluxe figures
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:56 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cobotron wrote:I picked up Bumble Bee on a whim, and I gotta say, He's GOOD! Like shockingly good! Both modes look great, transformation is engaging and mildly complicated for the demographic they are aimed at. The designers put some thought into these Deluxes, for sure!

My opinions have actually changed and I think it's the best of the first wave.
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 221
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:04 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I picked up Bumble Bee on a whim, and I gotta say, He's GOOD! Like shockingly good! Both modes look great, transformation is engaging and mildly complicated for the demographic they are aimed at. The designers put some thought into these Deluxes, for sure!
Serious question; do you subscribe to the best deluxe Bee opinion? I'm not sure if that is across all lines or just in the Aligned continuity. Either way, where to do rank him against other deluxe class Bee's?
• but that's just my opinion • :BLACKEYE:
•    Collection & Photos     •
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 130
Alt Mode: Rocket Number 9
Intelligence: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:29 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
carytheone wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Serious question; do you subscribe to the best deluxe Bee opinion? I'm not sure if that is across all lines or just in the Aligned continuity. Either way, where to do rank him against other deluxe class Bee's?
Cyberverse isn't Aligned.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 313
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:48 am

Sabrblade wrote:
carytheone wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Cyberverse isn't Aligned.
Really? Goes to show what I know. I thought it was a follow up to RiD2015. So it's the David S. Pumpkins of Transformers?

The question still remains; how does deluxe Cyberverse Bee compare to other deluxe Bees based on whatever criteria is chosen to measure with. I already know how WJ88 and DMax feel.
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:50 am

carytheone wrote:I thought it was a follow up to RiD2015.
That makes no sense.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:54 am

Sabrblade wrote:
carytheone wrote:I thought it was a follow up to RiD2015.
That makes no sense.
Assumptions, like hairsplitting, rarely do. I haven't paid Cyberverse any attention until someone said "hey this toy is really good, you should check it out".
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:11 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Think of Cyberverse as, Transformers: The Greatest Hits.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I feel like they are just cherry picking from every incarnation that came before it.
And, that is not a criticism.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
Site Moderator
News Credits: 39
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:40 pm

I picked up my first Cyberverse figure today, Gnaw. He'll just be hanging with the TR sharkticon school though.

Much like Tina Turner, I don't need another hero (Bee). 8-)
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:11 pm

carytheone wrote:Serious question; do you subscribe to the best deluxe Bee opinion?

He is very good, but I do not quite think he is the best deluxe Bee ever. He is really good and a strong figure no doubt, but I think the new SS Deluxe at least is a contender for that role, same with the TLK deluxe, Battleblades Bumblebee (hearsay, I don't own it), and RiD Deluxe.

The full decision will come down to personal taste, but he is very high up there as best deluxe ever
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby carytheone » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:31 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:Serious question; do you subscribe to the best deluxe Bee opinion?
He is very good, but I do not quite think he is the best deluxe Bee ever. He is really good and a strong figure no doubt, but I think the new SS Deluxe at least is a contender for that role, same with the TLK deluxe, Battleblades Bumblebee (hearsay, I don't own it), and RiD Deluxe.

The full decision will come down to personal taste, but he is very high up there as best deluxe ever
Thanks, all I wanted was opinions anyway ;)^ I noticed a lack of Prime Bees mentioned ;) I had the RiD Bee and he was solid, but I sold him once I fell out of love with RiD15. I've made up my mind to stop at Gnaw... well and maybe a Quintesson (Earthrise pending) :-?
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:36 pm

carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Thanks, all I wanted was opinions anyway ;)^ I noticed a lack of Prime Bees mentioned ;) I had the RiD Bee and he was solid, but I sold him once I fell out of love with RiD15. I've made up my mind to stop at Gnaw... well and maybe a Quintesson (Earthrise pending) :-?

The BH Bee is pretty cool, but his proportions are a bit wack, the only reason he is a little lower on the list. I got the Bee Supreme from RiD and it was pretty dang sweet. I might take him to work this week since he's on the mind.

I've heard the FE Bee is pretty good, but I haven't handled it. Was thinking about messaging you about yours ;)

You should get ultimate Grimlock, that is a great figure. works on many levels. I too am debating that Quintesson pending Earthrise
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:59 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

The BH Bee is pretty cool, but his proportions are a bit wack, the only reason he is a little lower on the list. I got the Bee Supreme from RiD and it was pretty dang sweet. I might take him to work this week since he's on the mind.

I've heard the FE Bee is pretty good, but I haven't handled it. Was thinking about messaging you about yours ;)

You should get ultimate Grimlock, that is a great figure. works on many levels. I too am debating that Quintesson pending Earthrise

FE Bee has the same proportions as BH Bee so the same criticism can apply.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:03 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

You mean PRID Bee. FE Bee had a wider torso and a lower-situated head.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:32 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

No, I meant FE Bee. Slightly different but still some major proportion issues. Same **** different day. Plus they both suffer from lack of screen accuracy especially with the lower legs.

william-james88
News Admin

Postby carytheone » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

No, I meant FE Bee. Slightly different but still some major proportion issues. Same **** different day. Plus they both suffer from lack of screen accuracy especially with the lower legs.
The Prime Bees are a little broad in the chesticles. Unlike the SS line and the Cyberverse deluxe Bee, they suffer from real parts syndrome ;)

Screen accuracy (like scale) is nice, but I judge toys by how fun they are. That includes, transformation, articulation, feels - you know, that unquantifiable stuff. I'm open to buying one-offs, if the figure hits those notes. That's why I have a few movie figures.
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Postby carytheone » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:22 pm

So Gnaw is really cool and ultimately I feel is a better toy than the TR version.

For more pics and thoughts, click here.
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Cyberverse Ultra Class 2020 Wave 1 Available on Amazon.com

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:18 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
The first wave of Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class figures for 2020 is available to order now on Amazon.com, with this wave featuring femme fatale Clobber, Autobot cavalier Hot Rod and of course, another Bumblebee to add to your swarm. While these toys have been sighted as US retail stores, they are in-stock for immediate Prime shipping on Amazon so this may prove to be a faster and easier method for many collectors to get their hands on these figures.

Let us know using the site's contact form if you see any new releases like these online, and as always, keep it here at Seibertron.com for all the latest.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 514
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:58 pm

Superbly tempted on Clobber
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #239 - Secrets and Scope Creep
Twincast / Podcast #239:
"Secrets and Scope Creep"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 26th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS: MEET QUICKSHADOW (PASSPORT TO By Brandon T. Snider NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots "Morbot" figure  Abt 2 1/2"" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots SCRAPMASTER figure  Abt 2 1/2"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide : Passport to Reading Level 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Lot Of 4: Optimus Prime, tow truck race car" on EBAY
Buy "2014 PLAYSKOOL HEROES : TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS - HIGH TIDE RESCUE RIG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Mini Pocket Robot 3" Action Figure Boy Child Kid Gifts Toys Collect" on EBAY