Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
To go with my thoughts on Hot Rod and Grimlock yesterday, here are a few pictures:

Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1527
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Arcee does look nice.

Just got the build-a-figure Rodimus to go in my Hot Rod collection. I'm pleasantly surprised. It's a nice, solid figure. Although one of the legs isn't very stable after one transformation and it suffers from a lack of paint apps.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Stock Images and Product Listings for Cyberverse Battle Call Toys

Postby ScottyP » Sun May 24, 2020 4:41 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
The Transformers: Cyberverse TV show may be winding down but there are still some toys on the horizon for fans of the series to enjoy. While it has been awhile since any news came through on when to expect the "Battle Call" sub-line with its Officer Class and Trooper Class figures on the shelves, it looks like these toys are one step closer to being in the hands of kids and collectors. Via listings on Amazon US, Amazon UK and UK wholesaler A.B. Gee, stock images are available of the first wave of Officer Class figures, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. A.B. Gee also has a listing for the Trooper Class figures, featuring Wild Wheel, Meteorfire and another Bumblebee.

Check out the images mirrored below, which begin with Officer Class Bumblebee, and be sure to let us know if you find these toys available to order or on store shelves in your area.

Transformers Cyberverse Battle Call Officer Class Bumblebee and Optimus Prime

Transformers Cyberverse Battle Call Trooper Class Bumblebee, Meteorfire and Wild Wheel

ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 533
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun May 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Meh.

Meh.

Meh.

Meh.

Meh.

Wait....

Dafok?

Wildwheel?

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg
Relax, chill, and stay safe!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 20
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 24, 2020 10:28 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Wild Wheel, while kinda cheap looking, looks nice, and I appreciate his stetson being removable. Probably be the only one I get, and I’d kill for a dark blue, 19th-century US Army Cavalry themed redeco. Still curious how the armor thing works. I know it’s voice activated but how does it pop out?
This doofy idiot operates a 72-ton war machine capable of mass destruction up to two miles, and that doofy idiot is me

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 234
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Forgot all about these.

Are these the only assortments in which Steve Irwin and Clint Eastwood will be available?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 328
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun May 24, 2020 10:34 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Mindmaster wrote:Wild Wheel, while kinda cheap looking, looks nice, and I appreciate his stetson being removable. Probably be the only one I get, and I’d kill for a dark blue, 19th-century US Army Cavalry themed redeco. Still curious how the armor thing works. I know it’s voice activated but how does it pop out?

You may not want to hear this, but the spring-loaded armor is only on the bigger Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, with the rest simply being attached (look at the fins on the shoulders). According to the box, the lights on the figures and sounds on the bigger Prime and 'Bee are voice-activated, but the armors are not. It's possible there are different sounds depending on whether the armor is deployed or not (like a button being kept pressed), but I can't find any clues to that.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- TR Ravage and Rumble (the red one)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 24, 2020 10:41 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wild Wheel, while kinda cheap looking, looks nice, and I appreciate his stetson being removable. Probably be the only one I get, and I’d kill for a dark blue, 19th-century US Army Cavalry themed redeco. Still curious how the armor thing works. I know it’s voice activated but how does it pop out?

You may not want to hear this, but the spring-loaded armor is only on the bigger Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, with the rest simply being attached (look at the fins on the shoulders). According to the box, the lights on the figures and sounds on the bigger Prime 'Bee are voice-activated, but the armors are not.

Well that makes a lot more sense. Not really disappointed, still wanting Wild Wheel, don’t plan on anyone else (unless they do Decepticons that haven’t gotten figures yet).

Also, forgot about Meteorfire. Robot mode ain’t bad, but Jesus Christ that jet mode is less aerial dynamic than friggin’ Devastator.
This doofy idiot operates a 72-ton war machine capable of mass destruction up to two miles, and that doofy idiot is me

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 234
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 24, 2020 10:43 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Also, forgot about Meteorfire. Robot mode ain’t bad, but Jesus Christ that jet mode is less aerial dynamic than friggin’ Devastator.
Good thing there's no wind resistance in space. ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon May 25, 2020 12:03 am

Wild Wheel's Car design looks like it borrowed heavily from the Female Autobot Combiners, which I thought was a lazy and boring design to start with.
Rodimus Knight
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Ballistic90 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:54 am

Rodimus Knight wrote:Wild Wheel's Car design looks like it borrowed heavily from the Female Autobot Combiners, which I thought was a lazy and boring design to start with.

At least Wild Wheels' back end looks better designed.
Please check out my YouTube channel, Bigg Hungry Joe at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyyR-O ... SDZpTpnNJA

Updates every wednesday with a new transformer review!
Ballistic90
Fuzor
Watch Ballistic90 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 25, 2020 9:16 am

Ballistic90 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:Wild Wheel's Car design looks like it borrowed heavily from the Female Autobot Combiners, which I thought was a lazy and boring design to start with.

At least Wild Wheels' back end looks better designed.
And unlike the fembots, he's a flying car.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ScottyP » Mon May 25, 2020 11:02 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
New characters seem like they got the short end of the stick here. Wild Wheel looks pretty cheap in bot mode and Meteorfire's alt mode looks like a box with wings. Happy to see new characters but hope they get sonething additional down the line.

I shouldn't complain too much, still infinitely better treatment than a ton of RiD's characters! Never getting a good Saberhorn, are we :(
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 533
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon May 25, 2020 2:23 pm

The last few eps that ran on CN have sold me on the two new guys, but it is a shame these will probably be their only toys.

I've now had enough bad experiences with forgetting batteries until they were long corroded that I'd just as soon never see another TF with an electronic gimmick again, but this voice activation feature reminds me so much of those Allspark Tech figures that I foresee these guys mostly showing up in Marshalls and TJMaxx, though Ollie's may also answer said "Battle Call".

Of course, just when the former two stores actually reopen in Michigan, that I cannot foresee.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 25, 2020 7:45 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
The big Prime has a pretty wicked face sculpt for the armor.

Shame these are meteorfire and Wild wheel's only toys, they have such cool designs and are getting some mediocre toys. These are 2 of only maybe 6 figures left from the line I want
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
News Credits: 1527
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Speed: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:42 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

You may not want to hear this, but the spring-loaded armor is only on the bigger Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, with the rest simply being attached (look at the fins on the shoulders). According to the box, the lights on the figures and sounds on the bigger Prime and 'Bee are voice-activated, but the armors are not. It's possible there are different sounds depending on whether the armor is deployed or not (like a button being kept pressed), but I can't find any clues to that.

I think the spring loaded armor is controlled by the weapons. When they're pulled out from the back they trigger a catch.
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 230
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
Twincast / Podcast #251:
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Triggerhappy, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars IRONHIDE Deluxe Class Figure MOC NEW Optimus Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Universe MOC Wheelie Legends Class Mint New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class Caliburst & Slugslinger NEW" on EBAY
Buy "LG 14 Ultra Magnus TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS TAKARA Mint Figure, No Manual, Ok Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Legends Wheelie (No Arms)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Class ~ Decepticon TRIGGERHAPPY w/BLOWPIPE ~ Titans Return" on EBAY