This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:57 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
noctorro wrote:I hope Hasbro/Takara give Cyberverse more toy attention in the future. Earthrise is pure win so I'm not complaining.
With the show ended, this could be Cyberverse's final year.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:35 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
noctorro wrote:I hope Hasbro/Takara give Cyberverse more toy attention in the future. Earthrise is pure win so I'm not complaining.
With the show ended, this could be Cyberverse's final year.

Very likely, BUT it doesnt mean we've seen all it has to offer yet. Some new mold reveals in 3....2....1...
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:09 am

william-james88 wrote:Some new mold reveals in 3....2....1...
:-D

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Wave 8 and 9 Revealed + New Ultra Class Thunderhowl

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:32 am

We have some nice new reveals today for the Cyberverse line. Entertainment Earth has put up listing for waves 8 and 9 of the warrior class figures. Most are repacks, as has been the norm with the warrior class ever since it started 5 years ago, but it does include one new mold: Mega Axe Attack Optimus Prime. This new Optimus Prime seems to be sporting a Cybertronian alt mode, which works well with the other toys in the waves which also sport Cybertronian alt modes. He will be in both wave 8 and 9 accompanied by various repacked figures, including Hammerstrike which some are saying is the best warrior yet.

Here are the breakdowns for these 2 upcoming waves:

Wave 8
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR SHOCKWAVE
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR HAMMERBYTE
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR "new" OPTIMUS PRIME

Wave 9
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR GNAW
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR CYBERTRONIAN MEGATRON
TRA CYBERVERSE WARRIOR "new" OPTIMUS PRIME

All toys are packaged equally, nothing is shortpacked even though that term doesn't have the same resonance when it comes to repacks.

We have another brand new toy revealed with NDA toys showing us pictures of Ultra Class Thunderhowl. While his look is similar to the deluxe, there are some big differences such as the red cape and the wolf head being smaller in proprtion to the rest of the body compared to the deluxe. This makes for a much sleeker torso. He has two weapons and the wold head is removable for a different robot mode look. He does have the Energon battle armor gimmick on top of all this, making for lots of play options for kids.

Product info:

TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE ULTRANSFORMERS THUNDERHOWL
The battle for control of Cybertron is on between the heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons on the Cyberverse Adventures animated series! With energon armour, both sides can harness incredible new powers, including the ability to convert energy into cool looking armour that allows them to fight in new ways. This extra layer of super-charged protection will be useful in the battles ahead. See how these new powers will be used to defend Cybertron… or threaten it. Thunderhowl draws his Thunder Blade weapon to harness the power of an energon armour power up! Children can collect other Ultra Class figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) to discover more exciting characters from the Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures series! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TulioDude » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Thunderhowl looks a fun toy.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:21 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Dat shark dude and Thunderhowl.... :x
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:56 am

TulioDude wrote:Thunderhowl looks a fun toy.

I know right?!

Plus, that removeable wplf face makes him more show accurate.

Don't know why but I want this toy more than any upcoming earthrise deluxe.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:21 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I really hope he's a character that sticks around and isn't just limited to Cyberverse.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 pm

It's that simple."
ZeroWolf wrote:I really hope he's a character that sticks around and isn't just limited to Cyberverse.

Even though I never watched a single Cyberverse episode, I'm with you on this one. The TF main line need fresh blood. But don't milk it to death like Windblade. We need MANY more new and original characters and Cyberverse is sure a fertile ground!
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah, Thunderhowl, Shadow Striker, Laconus, Metrofire, Wild Wheel (I want a cowboy themed tf cartoon featuring Lockdown and Wild Wheel!) the hammer head guy... All are just prime candidates to he added else where.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby BERSEKAEL » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:05 pm

I miss legion class :(
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby TulioDude » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Props to team,they look nice on their own and are meant to be played with.

BERSEKAEL wrote:I miss legion class :(

I believe they will return with the next movie.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:53 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I really hope he's a character that sticks around and isn't just limited to Cyberverse.

Even though I never watched a single Cyberverse episode, I'm with you on this one. The TF main line need fresh blood.
And especially if they keep Thunderhowl's Cyberverse personality as a chivalrous "Knight of the Primes". He is wonderful! We haven't really had a character this knightly since Beast Wars Silverbolt. :D

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:20 pm

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Even though I never watched a single Cyberverse episode, I'm with you on this one. The TF main line need fresh blood.
And especially if they keep Thunderhowl's Cyberverse personality as a chivalrous "Knight of the Primes". He is wonderful! We haven't really had a character this knightly since Beast Wars Silverbolt. :D

Make me want to watch the show. I dropped RID, but everyone speak well of Cyberverse.
I don't have cable so I'll just sail the seven seas.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:27 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Make me want to watch the show. I dropped RID, but everyone speak well of Cyberverse.
I don't have cable so I'll just sail the seven seas.
You can pretty much just skip season 1 since it's like a completely different show. Though, Season 1 does have some decent-to-great episodes, it's just that it's beginning is very meh and the gimmick of Bumblebee's radio clips does get old very fast. But once it gets going, it's good and only gets better. Season 2 is pretty solid all around while Season 3 is phenomenal.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:02 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Yeah, Thunderhowl, Shadow Striker, Laconus, Metrofire, Wild Wheel (I want a cowboy themed tf cartoon featuring Lockdown and Wild Wheel!) the hammer head guy... All are just prime candidates to he added else where.

Wasbt the hammerhead guy from the beast era?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:33 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Thunderhowl looks a fun toy.

I know right?!

Plus, that removeable wplf face makes him more show accurate.

Don't know why but I want this toy more than any upcoming earthrise deluxe.

Yeah, cuz he's amazing, and probably because he isn't a character that we've gotten 20 times over the past 10 years :lol:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:57 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Yeah, Thunderhowl, Shadow Striker, Laconus, Metrofire, Wild Wheel (I want a cowboy themed tf cartoon featuring Lockdown and Wild Wheel!) the hammer head guy... All are just prime candidates to he added else where.

Wasbt the hammerhead guy from the beast era?

No, Hammerbyte is a brand new character.

I too hope characters from Cyberverse get absorbed into the broader fandom. Iaconus and Croaton definitely need to join the Titan ranks. And Thunderhowl, Hammerbyte, Wild wheel, Meteorfire, Clobber, and Shadow Striker deserve to keep going. And we need Whirl, Rack n' Ruin, Dead End, Astrotrain etc. need to keep these personalities and prominence. This totally was the show that put Dead End on the map (just look at my profile pic!).

I like the looks of Thunderhowl's toy. Both of his toys look great, I think i will get both of them.

Funny how the Ultra's of characters like Clobber, RnR, and Thunderhowl are much better than the rest. Same with Grimlock and what looks like Iaconus in the Ultimate class.

Shame though, I was looking forward to seeing ultra Skullsmasher, but still no reveal for them. Smasher and Iaconus are the only 2 that still need official images
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:41 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Iaconus and Croaton definitely need to join the Titan ranks.
And Rescue Bots Academy is even introducing a third (fourth if you count the Dweller as the third) new Titan: Citadel Secondus (spoiler tags since the episode hasn't aired in the U.S. yet). So now is a mighty fine time for all-new Titans. :D

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Tigerhawk7109 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:43 am

Motto: "Leave no man behind."
Weapon: Railgun
All these new Cyberverse toys are lookin’ real promising. I just want every toy of Thunderhowl and Iaconus! They were my favorites of the newbies, and it would be a total waste for Hasbro not to use them in the future.

:BH-PREDACON:
A total Prime fanatic with a Beast Wars username. I know, it doesn’t make sense to me either.

Tigerhawk7109
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Lockheed Martin U-2
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4

Postby Tigerhawk7109 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:52 am

Motto: "Leave no man behind."
Weapon: Railgun
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Iaconus and Croaton definitely need to join the Titan ranks.
And Rescue Bots Academy is even introducing a third (fourth if you count the Dweller as the third) new Titan: Citadel Secondus (spoiler tags since the episode hasn't aired in the U.S. yet). So now is a mighty fine time for all-new Titans. :D

I am so jealous. I can only watch part of S2, and that’s because I cheat and go on Dailymotion. Netflix only has S1 so far. But yeah, amazing time for new Titans! I feel like if Cyberverse got a fourth season, the mystery of the Dweller, I think he’s Vigilem, personally,, would have been a gold mine of a story arc that the writing team would’ve knocked out of the park.

A total Prime fanatic with a Beast Wars username. I know, it doesn’t make sense to me either.

Tigerhawk7109
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Lockheed Martin U-2
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4

ransformers Cyberverse Ultra Thunderhowl Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:00 pm

That was fast. We just learnt that this pretty cool looking figure exists and now it can be yours. Transformers fan T-Hybrid spotted it at an Apple Valley Target in Minnesota. They took some extra images to show that the cape might be purposefully detachable, which could make for a less goofy wolf mode.

This voyager sized toy is just shy of $20.

The images were originally posted on the TFW2005 boards. You can click here to see some official images of this figure.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:08 pm

He's very... green.

He was more blue onscreen, like his stock photography.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby bacem » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:50 pm

Hm, it seems the cape is rubbery plastic, and detachable. Interesting.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby blackeyedprime » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:29 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Odd color choices if he's blue in the show. Having said that he looks like he's the offspring of skullcruncher and carnivac - and as disturbing as that is, it makes him cooler.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON