This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:06 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
lowman_x wrote:Only the toy has a reflection. The kid is a vampire.

Holy crap that's TRUE!
Now I notice that the kid is just a bad shoop that act like a cardboard cut-out behind the toy.

Wow. :HEADHURTS:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

New Transformers Cyberverse Cybertronian Villains Multipacks Discovered

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am

Thanks to our own D-Maximal Primal, we've been alerted to two previously unseen Cyberverse multipacks. The first, from user @ARCTIC_STORM on Twitter, shows us a recolor of Repugnus' 1-Step changer in a color scheme meant to evoke Cybertron Wreckloose. Fitting, as Cybertron Repugnus was a redeco of that line's Wreckloose. This Repugnus (he's still labeled as such) is branded a Decepticon, though, and includes three smaller Repugni(?) Who appear to be non-transforming monsterbots, likely as a callback to the Cyberverse episode "Journey to the Valley of Repugnus", which features multiple bots with the exact same altmode.

This image appears to show the set at retail, and given that previous "Cybertronian Villains" sets were Target exclusives, its likely it was found at Target, though there's nothing in the picture to confirm this.

Next up is from an eBay auction for a Seeker Multipack first rumored earlier this year. It features four Seekers who are redecoes of the recent Warrior Class Starscream figure who had a Cybertronian altmode. Included are Thrust in a color scheme more reminiscent of his G1 incarnation, inverted, though with a healthy dose of yellow; Skywarp in her show accurate mostly purple colors (Skywarp is female in Cyberverse), and Thundercracker and Starscream in more traditional decos (until you get to the wings). Interestingly, Skywarp and Starscream are both packaged in jet modes, while Thrust and Thundercracker are in robot mode.

Let us know what you think of these new figures, and whether you'll be purchasing them if you see them at retail. As always, stay tuned to Seibertron for the latest in Transformers news!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:40 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Either you or ARCTIC_STORM is getting Wreckloose...

...mixed up with Undermine:

...Aaaand now I'm wanting an Undermine-colors redeco of TR Deluxe Repugnus. Goddamnit, brain!
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:47 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Either you or ARCTIC_STORM is getting Wreckloose...

...mixed up with Undermine:

...Aaaand now I'm wanting an Undermine-colors redeco of TR Deluxe Repugnus. Goddamnit, brain!

Oops. My mistake (now fixed). I'm very unfamiliar with the whole Unicron Trilogy, so I had to research the figure and got them mixed up.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:08 am

It's that simple."
Skywarp is female in Cyberverse. :-?

After Splitstream and female Starscream in the French dub of the 1986 TF Movie, I think that the Seekers can gender-swap with absolutely no problem. And without changing body type that much if at all too!
;)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Black Bumblebee » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:54 am

It looks as if the mini monsterbots do transform as you can see a ball joint to flip the heads down. The sharkticon pack and 3 mini sharks that transformed so these probably change into mini robots as well.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:25 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The Repugnus set is adorable, and the Seeker one is awesome. Target’s getting a ton of exclusives here lately, more exclusives in the last year than in the last three or four I’d say.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:09 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Damn it, why do I want that seeker set?!?! It just looks so good.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:41 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
First reaction: Holy snap, we're getting toys of all those Monsterbots/Energon Masters?!!!!

*rewatches episode*

Second reaction: Aw man, none of those decos in that set match with any of the Monsterbots/Energon Masters seen onscreen. Unless their names are given somewhere on the box, they're all just generics. No Repugnus, Stinkus, Coolus, Hippus, Raddus, Operatus, Affluous, Fabulous, or Teknicus.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Skywarp is female in Cyberverse. :-?

After Splitstream and female Starscream in the French dub of the 1986 TF Movie, I think that the Seekers can gender-swap with absolutely no problem. And without changing body type that much if at all too!
;)
Nova Storm and (most of the time) Acid Storm are female in Cyberverse too (I say "most of the time" since there were a few shots in Season 1 where Acid Storm was rendered with a male Seeker design instead of the female one that she had more often and ultimately settled on in Season 2).

And so is Cosmos.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:42 am

Sabrblade wrote:First reaction: Holy snap, we're getting toys of all those Monsterbots/Energon Masters?!!!!

*rewatches episode*

Second reaction: Aw man, none of those decos in that set match with any of the Monsterbots/Energon Masters seen onscreen. Unless their names are given somewhere on the box, they're all just generics. No Repugnus, Stinkus, Coolus, Hippus, Raddus, Operatus, Affluous, Fabulous, or Teknicus.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Skywarp is female in Cyberverse. :-?

;)
Nova Storm and (most of the time) Acid Storm are female in Cyberverse too (I say "most of the time" since there were a few shots in Season 1 where Acid Storm was rendered with a male Seeker design instead of the female one that she had more often and ultimately settled on in Season 2).

And so is Cosmos.

As I understood, Acid Storm was genderfluid, so that's why they switched between male and female. At least, that's what the writers said (to cover the animation inconsistencies).
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:03 pm

It's that simple."
Bounti76 wrote:
As I understood, Acid Storm was genderfluid, so that's why they switched between male and female. At least, that's what the writers said (to cover the animation inconsistencies).

I hope it was tongue-in-cheek sarcasm from the writers because genuinely pandering to the woke fringe never end well.

I'm still curious how Starscream (and Ratchet) would have been written if they were female since day one in G1? Would Ratchet have become a "sexy nurse"? Would Starscream still be a schemer, a coward, and Megatron's punching bag? :-?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:14 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:

I hope it was tongue-in-cheek sarcasm from the writers because genuinely pandering to the woke fringe never end well.

I'm still curious how Starscream (and Ratchet) would have been written if they were female since day one in G1? Would Ratchet have become a "sexy nurse"? Would Starscream still be a schemer, a coward, and Megatron's punching bag? :-?

I doubt it was sarcasm, just a way to cover animation errors. Nothing more, nothing less.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Ratchet would probably have been a battleax nurse considering the character is named after Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:48 pm

It's that simple."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Ratchet would probably have been a battleax nurse considering the character is named after Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I would so love to see that. Cold, austere, dry, and mean woman who is too old to deal with this sh!t. A bit like Animated Ratchet, but meaner. Of course, she would be best doctor and always mean well in the end despite her awful attitude.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:02 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Ratchet would probably have been a battleax nurse considering the character is named after Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I would so love to see that. Cold, austere, dry, and mean woman who is too old to deal with this sh!t. A bit like Animated Ratchet, but meaner. Of course, she would be best doctor and always mean well in the end despite her awful attitude.

So a female House then?
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:07 pm

It's that simple."
ZeroWolf wrote:So a female House then?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:35 pm

Goddammit I want to see that now.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Both of those sets look pretty dang nice. I definitely will get the repugnus set. Those are really cute! And that will give me 7 Repugnus total, something i never thought I would say.

Seeker set looks cool, interested to see a price and also see if it goes on sale. I think I want those.

also cool that the female Skywarp is getting a toy. It is nice to have the gender differences in the seekers.

That is gonna be a great set. Though I kinda wish Slipstream had got a better toy, she deserved it.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:27 pm

Skywarp's deco looks more like Nova Storm's, which makes me wonder if some wires got crossed on which female purple Seeker they had in mind for this set.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Video Review for Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Cybertronian Optimus Prime

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:59 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Chuckdawg1999 has a new review for us. This is of the only new Cyberverse warrior class toy in the current wave hitting stores now, Cybertronian Optimus Prime.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Hard to believe but we finally have a good Warrior Class Optimus Prime. Transformation is smooth with some nice touches here and there and a gimmick that doesn't interfere with the overall robot mode. Is it simplified, yes; but the end result is a solid deluxe class Optimus Prime figure.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:02 pm

It turns out ultra class Thunderhowl looks great without the cape in wolf mode.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Somehow missed their article 4 days ago, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the Galaxian-Seeker and Repugni sets at the Wonderland Target today!

Sorry I still don't have a camera handy, but lil' Huey-, Dewey-, and Louie-pugnus DO transform! They have zero arm-articulation in either mode, which makes their fist-peg-holes rather pointless and renders them lame compared to the surfer-Sharkticons that came with 1-step Charred-Rod, but they do transform. Makes me wonder how many collectors will buy an extra set so they can slice the arms off an re-peg them for movement.

And as cool as the seeker quartet looks now, all that clear plastic on #s 2 and 4 has me worried about their longevity, especially the main folding joint on each wing.

Still don't see why any mention of "gender-fluid" elicits an overreaction around here. Years before PotP Cindersaur, Futurama established robot-gender-fluid as a thing, though they called it "femmzoil". And considering how many fans are probably going to repurpose this set's Starscream into Redwing or Ramjet upon opening if they already have this mold's original Screamer, projecting different genders and personalities onto them will surely be downright nonchalant in headcanon.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby M. Spector » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:08 am

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
The other night I picked up the Deluxe Grimlock on a whim while toy hunting, and man I gotta say pretty pleasantly surprised how nice he is! Articulation is quite solid and the transformation is involved and satisfying. The Dino mode cleans up and tabs in great, kinda wish there was more movement in the knees but yeah, if anybody has been craving a solid Grimlock and feels like he's been done dirty with the last few toys I'd highly recommend it ;)^
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:11 am

M. Spector wrote:The other night I picked up the Deluxe Grimlock on a whim while toy hunting, and man I gotta say pretty pleasantly surprised how nice he is! Articulation is quite solid and the transformation is involved and satisfying. The Dino mode cleans up and tabs in great, kinda wish there was more movement in the knees but yeah, if anybody has been craving a solid Grimlock and feels like he's been done dirty with the last few toys I'd highly recommend it ;)^
And now that you've got one piece of Maccadam you need to get them all. :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Target app has Arcee and the Seeker 4-pack in stock. No sign of the Repugnus set, but I did order the Arcee and Seeker set, should be here later this week
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220434 42A (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAY210468 6A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E GI JOE 1223IM275 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 1023IM387 3C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr A Megatron Image Comics 2024 0124IM894 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #27 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON