This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:10 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BBTS preorder with official stock photos of Starscream, Soundwave, and Prowl.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:36 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:BBTS preorder with official stock photos of Starscream, Soundwave, and Prowl.

They actually gave Soundwave is proper head. Huzzah!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:16 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greeting Seibertronians! Thanks to fellow Seibertron user, Sabrblade, and site sponsor, Big Bad Toy Store, we now have stock images of all three Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5! While the stock images of Starscream aren't new to regular Seibertron viewers, the ones for Prowl and Soundwave are! The new images give us a good look at them in Robot and their alt modes. Soundwave even comes with a transforming Lazerbeak.

Prowl

Soundwave

Starscream

Again, there is no build-a-figure with this wave.

Will you be picking these up? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby blackeyedprime » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:48 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Did they peg the wrong wheels on the front of Prowl compared to the boxes alt mode? Would probably look good with a custom Strongarm head for a differnt look, might consider it.

Soundwaves car modes a bit meh, bot modes better but def not one to raise his arms in the poses shown the way those flaps work and at least the fore arms arent ruined visually by hollows.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:02 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Prowl is looking pretty damn good!
I wonder if they'll ever make a Silverstreak repaint?

Soundwave and his butt-rack. Is that unsightly thing show accurate?

And finally, too bad Starscream's jet mode is such a mess.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:Prowl is looking pretty damn good!
I wonder if they'll ever make a Silverstreak repaint?

Soundwave and his butt-rack. Is that unsightly thing show accurate?

And finally, too bad Starscream's jet mode is such a mess.

It's not accurate and ruins any attempt at the imposing silhouette he has on the show. Really not a fan of these.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:58 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I'll probably pick up Prowl and Soundwave. Neither of the WFC Prowls really appealed to me, but this one looks pretty good, and Soundwave just looks kinda fun. Wish Starscream looked better because I assume if we get a Slipstream, it'd be this mold.
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote: I assume if we get a Slipstream, it'd be this mold.

That would be a terrrible Slipstream since she is a totally different alt mode and design than Starscream is. Starscream's design is different from all other seekers.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby bacem » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:29 am

Both soundwave and prowl looks appealing to me. Soundwave's hanging kibble is a bit unfortunate, but overall he still looks pretty good. Prowl too, i initially not intereted, but he is unexpectedly good. Might picking him up.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:56 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
bacem wrote:Both soundwave and prowl looks appealing to me. Soundwave's hanging kibble is a bit unfortunate, but overall he still looks pretty good. Prowl too, i initially not intereted, but he is unexpectedly good. Might picking him up.

My gut tells me that kibble folks up.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:34 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Both soundwave and prowl looks appealing to me. Soundwave's hanging kibble is a bit unfortunate, but overall he still looks pretty good. Prowl too, i initially not intereted, but he is unexpectedly good. Might picking him up.

My gut tells me that kibble folks up.

I sincerly hope it's the usual Hasbro photographer's derp.
This will determine whennever or not I'm buying him.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:04 am

Looking closer, I think what it is that's throwing off the look of Starscream's jet mode for me is all the excess blue on the wings and the underside of the nosecone; both of these should be the same gray as the rest of the wings and the nosecone's top. As is, all that blue breaks up the color scheme of the wings and nosecone to make for a much less clean look.

Changing all that blue to gray would also make the sides of the robot torso gray instead of blue, giving the robot mode a cleaner look as well.

This is all even shown on the jet mode seen in the back-of-the-box pic, which looks much better.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:Looking closer, I think what it is that's throwing off the look of Starscream's jet mode for me is all the excess blue on the wings and the underside of the nosecone; both of these should be the same gray as the rest of the wings and the nosecone's top. As is, all that blue breaks up the color scheme of the wings and nosecone to make for a much less clean look.

Changing all that blue to gray would also make the sides of the robot torso gray instead of blue, giving the robot mode a cleaner look as well.

This is all even shown on the jet mode seen in the back-of-the-box pic, which looks much better.

That's exactly what I said last week, too much blue, but I could see why they might have had to do it that way logistically.

Emerje wrote:I think he looks OK, but would have looked better if they had kept the parts color layout from the CG on the back of the box. I can see why they had to do that, it would have really bumped up the white parts count to fix the wings and underside and only left a few red and blue parts which might have been hard to part out for molding. Then again his forearms are supposed to be molded in blue but they did white instead so maybe they could have made it work. Really the only thing that actually annoys me is the visible hands, but even the early CG didn't have a solution for that.

My biggest issue with Prowl is the cut outs in the back of car mode, it's very unsightly and almost ruins an overall nice figure.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Soundwave, Prowl and Starscream Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:52 pm

We have news that Transformers Cyberverse deluxe class wave 5 has been found at US retail. Jay found them at Walmart in the Chicago area, along with a ton of Netflix Bumblebee toys, and posted it on the Cybertron Café Facebook page. These deluxes were priced at 19.87 and include Soundwave, Prowl and Starscream. You can view their official product images here.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby LordBludgeon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:08 am

Motto: ""Fools! To a master of Metallikato, your clumsy attack is almost slow motion!""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
This Wal-Mart has the new Cyberverse and Netflix figures? That's way more than what my Wal-mart has the last couple of weeks I've been, ha, ha, ha. My Wal-Mart is mostly bare when it comes to Transformers, just some of the basic warrior class cyberverse figures and that's about it. Hotlink is still shelfwarming, but there have been no Studio Series, Generations, or the other Netflix figures in ages. The local Targets in my area have been much better stocked and I've had luck there finding Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, Runabout, and Runamuck.
LordBludgeon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
hurricane567 wrote:I don't know any kids that'd like a 1 Step Changer

I do

My boy enjoyed them too.

ImageRack and Ruin Alt Mode by ME_Counterpunch, on Flickr

ImageRack and Ruin Guns Out by ME_Counterpunch, on Flickr

ImageRack and Ruin by ME_Counterpunch, on Flickr
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Whifflefire » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:31 pm

Motto: ""From Primus Every Help""
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Saw the new Deluxe wave at the Walmart in Bristol, Connecticut, so they've reached the east coast. This is remarkably quick considering they were only revealed two weeks ago. It usually takes months before we see new releases on this side.

Prowl and Soundwave look alright (although Laserbeak is tiiiny!), but that Starscream does not look all that well in person. There's no room in my collection (or budget!) for these guys right now, so I'm passing on them. So I could be wrong, but Prowl definitely looks to be the best of the bunch.
Attachments
20201221_112212.jpg
20201221_112207.jpg
20201221_112219.jpg
Whifflefire
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Triplechanger_Jet and Car
Strength: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Video Reviews for Cyberverse Deluxe Prowl, Soundwave and Starscream

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:35 am

The new Cyberverse deluxe figures have been out for a little while now but only recently have reviews popped up. Below you can see reviews posted on youtube by PrimevsPrime, Chuckdawg1999, DredgeX97 and Ironhide Productions. The deluxes being reviewed are Soundwave (twice), Prowl and Starscream. The Starscream review is a rather important one since this is the first time you will see the toy properly transformed and it does look better than in the promotional images. Let us know what you think!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:46 am

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else and I was too dumb to take a photo in store, but I saw at Target the Megatron with the helicopter armor in the Buzzworthy Bee packaging.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:13 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else and I was too dumb to take a photo in store, but I saw at Target the Megatron with the helicopter armor in the Buzzworthy Bee packaging.
There's also a Bumblebee with a redeco of Grimlock's garbage truck Spark Armor.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I got the new deluxes in, and they are decent with some mixed bags.

Prowl is the best of the lot. He is really solid, I love how the legs work, the robot mode is pretty good, transformation has some neat new tricks while also using some from Siege, car mode is decent, and he looks and feels good.

Soundwave was the one I was most excited for, because I loved him in the show. He's not too bad, the kibble gets in the way some around back, but at least they gave him his killer show headsculpt. I like the truck mode too, and he has his little Laserbeak! He's good.

Starscream is good in robot mode, with excellent paint and detail, and the best effects parts. Sadly, while the transformation is involved, the result sucks. So he is probably my 2nd least favorite deluxe above Thunderhowl. Also my wife said his chest missiles make him look like he's lactating, and I can never see him the same again

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:45 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Looks like Prowls wheels are decent unlike the early images of the figures. I don't really like this soundwaves car mode but his bot mode seems to make up for it (though that pose is def doing wonders to hide the flaps for shoulders) and the arms look posable compared to siege/netflixs visible hollows when striking 90% of poses.
Will be intersting to see if soundave and Satarscream get any repaints.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:48 pm

blackeyedprime wrote:Will be intersting to see if soundave and Satarscream get any repaints.

I hope they don't. Starscream was entirely unique compared to every other seeker.

But. Soundwave did have the waves from other universes, so maybe that could work
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:14 pm

That prowl headsculpt is pretty bad though, and the bad paint gives it no favours.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:15 pm

william-james88 wrote:That prowl headsculpt is pretty bad though, and the bad paint gives it no favours.

That is the 1 detriment of the mold to me, but I think the kibble on Soundwave still ranks him a little lower than Prowl
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Movie 2007 Burger King Kid's Meal Fast Food Premium 2007"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON