This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sat May 22, 2021 10:29 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
ZeroWolf wrote:Oof that Prime alt mode is a bit hard on the eyes

It is weird, but if you look at it, it's very similar to the alt mode's cab for TF: Cybertron Optimus. Don't know if that was an intentional homage or no...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby bluecatcinema » Sat May 22, 2021 12:59 pm

These new figures look great so far.

Megatron combining with a Dinobot? Can't wait to see what brings that on.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby First-Aid » Sat May 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Wish I could watch the Cyberverse series but I live where my internet has to be by satellite and we have a passive aggressive unlimited cap of 100GB monthly. I need a third for school and my wife works from home. The downsides of living in the middle of nowhere. Upside? We've been mask free for two and a half months and currently have 3 active Scary Death Virus cases in the county.

Is there any word Cyberverse will be on Blu-ray or DVD?

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

First-Aid
Faction Commander

Postby Emerje » Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Whoever sculpted Bumblebee misinterpreted the details on his feet as the bottom front of his car mode. :lol:

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
First-Aid wrote:Is there any word Cyberverse will be on Blu-ray or DVD?
Nope. Prime was the last show to get complete season sets, while Rescue Bots and RID 2015 only got random episodes on DVD.

Seems complete series DVD sets for children's shows in general are getting killed by streaming services.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 22, 2021 6:19 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Emerje wrote:Whoever sculpted Bumblebee misinterpreted the details on his feet as the bottom front of his car mode. :lol:

Emerje

Aren't the toy's feet just the car mode bumper?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Sat May 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sure, they’re a little crap. But I enjoyed it the first go round in RiD’15 with the purple Decepticon jet jerks whose names I’ve forgotten so I’ll probably get both sets to swap them around and have the Dinobots combined. Speaking of, can anyone skilled in the art of Photoshop swap them around so we can have a better idea how they look together?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby aronjlove » Sat May 22, 2021 6:30 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:Whoever sculpted Bumblebee misinterpreted the details on his feet as the bottom front of his car mode. :lol:

Emerje

The front of the leg flips open, the feet tuck in, and the leg folds back. The kneecap with the red dot is then under the vehicle, while the back of the leg is stylized as the vehicle's rear end.
20210522_172912.jpg

20210522_172919.jpg
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
These new Cyberverse toys are killing it. Probably the best Transformers I've seen in a long time.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:36 pm

aronjlove wrote:
william0james88 wrote:Aren't the toy's feet just the car mode bumper?

The front of the leg flips open, the feet tuck in, and the leg folds back. The kneecap with the red dot is then under the vehicle, while the back of the leg is stylized as the vehicle's rear end.

As can be seen highlighted, I was asking about the actual toy that was just revealed. Not Bee's animation design (nor the deluxe).
It seems that on that toy, the feet are made of the car bumper, hence the detail. They arent trying to be show accurate, and it isnt fake parts or fake sculpted detail but an actual part of the car.

Mindmaster wrote:Sure, they’re a little crap. But I enjoyed it the first go round in RiD’15 with the purple Decepticon jet jerks whose names I’ve forgotten so I’ll probably get both sets to swap them around and have the Dinobots combined. Speaking of, can anyone skilled in the art of Photoshop swap them around so we can have a better idea how they look together?

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby aronjlove » Sat May 22, 2021 8:42 pm

william-james88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william0james88 wrote:Aren't the toy's feet just the car mode bumper?

As can be seen highlighted, I was asking about the actual toy that was just revealed. Not Bee's animation design (nor the deluxe).
It seems that on that toy, the feet are made of the car bumper, hence the detail. They arent trying to be show accurate, and it isnt fake parts or fake sculpted detail but an actual part of the car.

Mindmaster wrote:Sure, they’re a little crap. But I enjoyed it the first go round in RiD’15 with the purple Decepticon jet jerks whose names I’ve forgotten so I’ll probably get both sets to swap them around and have the Dinobots combined. Speaking of, can anyone skilled in the art of Photoshop swap them around so we can have a better idea how they look together?

Ah, gotcha ;)^
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Emerje » Sun May 23, 2021 5:37 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:

Emerje

If they are then they left the black vent off the bot mode in the CG somehow.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby megadino706 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:14 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Eeeh, idk, feels like hasbro's repeating itself.
megadino706
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cab-Over Truck
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 26, 2021 6:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
As someone who did get some fun from the RiD combiners, I kinda like this? Those combiners are weird and I might check them out
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby First-Aid » Wed May 26, 2021 7:43 pm

I'm getting flashbacks to the TR: Energon Swoop/Grimlock combiner. He was very meh.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

First-Aid
Faction Commander

Hasbro Officially Reveals Cyberverse Dinobots Unite Roll N’ Change Figures

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:50 pm

While we had seen some of these official images before, we now have a whole bunch of them form Hasbro now that they are officially revealing the next phase of the Transformers Cyberverse line, the Dinobots Unite subline. The two figures revealed in this subline are Roll N’ Change Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. They will both be released at the end of summer in brick and mortar locations and are at the $50 USD price point. So basically big Transformers toys to be on shelves for the fall and holiday season.

Full description is below after the images.

Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Roll N’ Change Bumblebee
(Ages 6 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 1, 2021)

The DINOBOTS ROLL N’ CHANGE BUMBLEBEE figure stands at 10 inches tall and seamlessly converts from sports car to robot mode by pulling out the sword accessory and rolling BUMBLEBEE forward. Watch him convert to robot mode in one continuous motion with the push-to-convert feature! BUMBLEBEE also manually converts back to vehicle mode in 8 steps, features lights, 10 button-activated sound effects, and comes with a sword accessory and 3 Energon Armor pieces.

As a powerful new threat targets CYBERTRON, it is up to GRIMLOCK and his new friends, the DINOBOTS, to unite and save the planet! Discover the unique powers and skills of each CYBERVERSE character, and see how those powers will be used to defend CYBERTRON… or threaten it.

Roll out like never before! Take home the magic of what makes the TRANSFORMERS robots More Than Meets the Eye with ROLL N’ CHANGE figures! This BUMBLEBEE toy is inspired by the courageous AUTOBOT scout from the Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube. Kids can collect other ROLL N’ CHANGE figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) to discover their favorite characters from the G1-inspired CYBERVERSE series. One of the best ways to introduce young and new fans to the exciting world of TRANSFORMERS! Available at most major toy retailers

Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Roll N’ Change Optimus Prime

The DINOBOTS ROLL N’ CHANGE OPTIMUS PRIME figure stands at 10 inches tall and seamlessly converts from truck to robot mode by pulling out the sword accessory and rolling OPTIMUS PRIME forward. Watch him convert to robot mode in one continuous motion with the push-to-convert feature! OPTIMUS PRIME also manually converts back to vehicle mode in 12 steps, features lights, 10 button-activated sound effects, and comes with a sword accessory and 3 Energon Armor pieces.

As a powerful new threat targets CYBERTRON, it is up to GRIMLOCK and his new friends, the DINOBOTS, to unite and save the planet! Discover the unique powers and skills of each CYBERVERSE character, and see how those powers will be used to defend CYBERTRON… or threaten it.

Roll out like never before! Take home the magic of what makes the TRANSFORMERS robots More Than Meets the Eye with ROLL N’ CHANGE figures! This OPTIMUS PRIME toy is inspired by the noble AUTOBOT leader from the Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube. Kids can collect other ROLL N’ CHANGE figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) to discover their favorite characters from the G1-inspired CYBERVERSE series. One of the best ways to introduce young and new fans to the exciting world of TRANSFORMERS! Available at most major toy retailers.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
That Roll-n-change Bee is a huge "meh". Nothing interesting going on.

But that Optimus, with limited articulation and a vehicle that look like a Minecraft construct that got an unfortunate encounter by a Creeper is so herpederp, so bad, so GARBAGE!............ I like it a lot! Especially because he mostly look like a Cybertronian Orion Pax who decided to hit the gym. Especially with that very "Animated" head sculpt.

I'll keep an eye open for that one. :APPLAUSE:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
If you have to roll the toys to convert, why do they have multiple steps?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:06 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
chuckdawg1999 wrote:If you have to roll the toys to convert, why do they have multiple steps?

Bost likely only the first step of conversion. Like the Animated Activators. First, the automorph "explosion", then you ajust the bits.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:46 pm

But why no Dinobots?
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Re: Hasbro Officially Reveals Cyberverse Dinobots Unite Roll N’ Change Figures

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:28 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:While we had seen some of these official images before, we now have a whole bunch of them form Hasbro now that they are officially revealing the next phase of the Transformers Cyberverse line, the Dinobots Unite subline. The two figures revealed in this subline are Roll N’ Change Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. They will both be released at the end of summer in brick and mortar locations and are at the $50 USD price point. So basically big Transformers toys to be on shelves for the fall and holiday season.

Full description is below after the images.

Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Roll N’ Change Bumblebee

The DINOBOTS ROLL N’ CHANGE BUMBLEBEE figure stands at 10 inches tall and seamlessly converts from sports car to robot mode by pulling out the sword accessory and rolling BUMBLEBEE forward. Watch him convert to robot mode in one continuous motion with the push-to-convert feature! BUMBLEBEE also manually converts back to vehicle mode in 8 steps, features lights, 10 button-activated sound effects, and comes with a sword accessory and 3 Energon Armor pieces.

Roll out like never before! Take home the magic of what makes the TRANSFORMERS robots More Than Meets the Eye with ROLL N’ CHANGE figures! This BUMBLEBEE toy is inspired by the courageous AUTOBOT scout from the Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube. Kids can collect other ROLL N’ CHANGE figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) to discover their favorite characters from the G1-inspired CYBERVERSE series. One of the best ways to introduce young and new fans to the exciting world of TRANSFORMERS! Available at most major toy retailers

Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Roll N’ Change Optimus Prime

The DINOBOTS ROLL N’ CHANGE OPTIMUS PRIME figure stands at 10 inches tall and seamlessly converts from truck to robot mode by pulling out the sword accessory and rolling OPTIMUS PRIME forward. Watch him convert to robot mode in one continuous motion with the push-to-convert feature! OPTIMUS PRIME also manually converts back to vehicle mode in 12 steps, features lights, 10 button-activated sound effects, and comes with a sword accessory and 3 Energon Armor pieces.

Roll out like never before! Take home the magic of what makes the TRANSFORMERS robots More Than Meets the Eye with ROLL N’ CHANGE figures! This OPTIMUS PRIME toy is inspired by the noble AUTOBOT leader from the Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube. Kids can collect other ROLL N’ CHANGE figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) to discover their favorite characters from the G1-inspired CYBERVERSE series. One of the best ways to introduce young and new fans to the exciting world of TRANSFORMERS! Available at most major toy retailers.

Guess these new pictures prove once and for all that bee's feet are made up from the front of the car alt mode
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:06 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Seeing Optimus with a FACE isn't any less jarring now than it was with Transformers Animated. The face plate is just too much a part of who he is. Any tampering is just wrong. It's like seeing a pile of doggy doo atop a birthday cake....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Crillan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:36 am

chuckdawg1999 wrote:If you have to roll the toys to convert, why do they have multiple steps?

It says in the description. It rolls to transform from car to robot, but you have to manually convert it back to the car in 8 steps.
Crillan
Mini-Con

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
DeathReviews wrote:Seeing Optimus with a FACE isn't any less jarring now than it was with Transformers Animated. The face plate is just too much a part of who he is. Any tampering is just wrong. It's like seeing a pile of doggy doo atop a birthday cake....

The joke there was it wasn't even Transformers animated that gave him a proper face, you have the Cybertron cartoon to thank for that. Even then, it seems like an Optimus Primal design element that carried over, so perhaps you should just thank Beast Wars :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:45 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
ZeroWolf wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Seeing Optimus with a FACE isn't any less jarring now than it was with Transformers Animated. The face plate is just too much a part of who he is. Any tampering is just wrong. It's like seeing a pile of doggy doo atop a birthday cake....

The joke there was it wasn't even Transformers animated that gave him a proper face, you have the Cybertron cartoon to thank for that. Even then, it seems like an Optimus Primal design element that carried over, so perhaps you should just thank Beast Wars :lol:
Optimus having a face goes all the way back to the G2 Go-Bot toy, followed by the Machine Wars redeco of G1 Thunder Clash.

And there's this age-old animation cel from the G1 cartoon:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2023 0723DC814 1C (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #33 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230961 (CA) Kane"
WEREWOLF BY NIGHT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC160 181A"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr B Blank Sketch DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC212"
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240734 (CA) Buscema"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC161 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 OCT230691 Miller"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg foil Marvel Comics SEP230776 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL FAMILY #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 0822DC823 (W) Binder (A/CA) Beck"
MARVEL FAMILY #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230685 (CA) Miller"
ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1C"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #58 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC204 Penguin (CA)Ray+more"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #357 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0123DC123 357A"
BATMAN #357 Facsim ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON